An Accepting Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then go for it."

"Do you want to do the same..? I would love to watch you get fucked. I mean now that you have seen me fuck Diane."

Michelle leaned in and kissed him at this point. "Baby, I doubt if there is a man out there that can turn me on the way you do." She said. She paused, trying to think about her response. "Maybe, down the road. If you are okay with it I will think about it."

"Well," he responded, "If you do..., if you decide you want to. I want to be there too. Okay?"

"Don't worry about it, babe. I am fine for now. Just enjoy your evening as I am."

The Second Encounter

Diane came out of the master bathroom and climbed on the bed opposite Michelle again, now Michael moving over to the side of the bed closest to his wife. She immediately grasped his cock and began to stroke it. "You ready for more Michael?"

"Question is Diane, are you ready?"

Diane smiled and then dipped her face to his manhood. She took just the head of his cock in her mouth. He moaned slightly as she sucked on it, Michelle could see her tongue swirling in her mouth, around his now very hard prick. Slowly she slid her mouth down further onto his cock taking about a third of his cock into her opening. At the same time stroking it gently. The room was filled with the sound of Diane's slurping noises. Michael was truly enjoying her attention as was shown by his next words. "F-fuck..., you are good at this Diane."

Diane was naked. She had taken off her lingerie, and she was enjoying herself. It became quickly obvious that her intent in sucking his cock was get him hard again. She looked at him and said, "Lay back." He obliged and she climbed on top of him straddling his manhood. On one knee, the other on her foot the leg bent. She tried to place his huge cock at her opening. It was a bit awkward, she finally used both hands, one at the front with the other she grasped his member from behind. Slowly she slid down, taking his cock in her hot pussy. "Oh, fuck, God you are hard to g-get used to. "She leaned forward, now dropping to the other knee as she took about half of his cock into her body, leaning forward her face close to his.

Michael pulled her too him, closer, and began to kiss her. Michael is a kisser, and it was something that Diane appeared to enjoy as well. Their mouths locked passionately. Michael let Diane take complete control. It was sexy, there was cum on his cock again, Diane was having an orgasm as she worked up and down on his cock trying to take more and more of his cock into her very needful cunt.

As her orgasm overtook her she squeezed Michael's cock. Her muscles stronger than he had expected. "Oh, Jesus Diane... That feels so good."

Diane moaned again and that is when Michael grabbed her ass and held her in place as he took control and began to fuck his cock up into her juicy cunt. Once again Michelle slid her hand down her waist and into her underwear. Michelle found her slit as her husband fucked Diane. Michael becoming even more forceful with each thrust of his manhood. He began to move faster in and out of her, his cock finally buried all the way into her wanton love tunnel. Their mouths still locked as Michelle found her button and began to make little circles. This time she knew she was going to make herself cum.

"Oh fuck, fuck. G-God, cumming again Michael. B-best fuck I have ever had." She said breaking their kiss. He was holding her so tight she could not move and he was fucking her as hard as Michelle had remembered him fuck. He seemed to be in that zone Michelle recognized when he did her doggy style. But not this time, the cowboy position with Diane really seemed to turn him on. Michelle could see he was about to cum again. She could tell by the way he was holding her ass cheeks open, fucking his cock up into her. He was hot for her, and though Michelle thought she should be jealous, she was not. It turned Michelle on watching her Michael fuck another woman.

"Baby, g-gonna cum in you again. Fuck you are so hot, so fucking hot. God. You are so good at this, baby..." Michael said this as she squeezed his cock with her inner muscles. He pounded into her, hard now, she just hung on as she could as he used her. She freed her arms and leaned against the wall at the head of the bed. Michelle could see that he was really enjoying her and though Michelle thought that there was real pain for Diane, she still seemed to be enjoying herself. "Fuuuuuuuuck, cumming baby. Fucking cumming baby. I am filling up your pussy again..." There was cum dripping from around his cock as he pumped her. She groaned in what must have been ecstasy, his mouth on her right breast, sucking, biting as he finished his orgasm. As they finally slowed, Diane brought her mouth to his and they kissed like two lovers. Two lovers having an incredible sexual encounter.

"Mmmmm," Michelle moaned, for as they kissed, another orgasm overtook Diane. It was hot, this situation where she watched her husband fuck one of her closest and oldest friends. It was erotic, and exciting, and her own orgasm also overtook her.

Michelle was not a squirter. She had her undies on anyway. Michelle made a mess in those underwear. For their part the two finally lie next to each other catching their breath's. Michelle thought that the pair looked very sexy. The two looked satiated but Michelle thought to herself they probably were not done.

The Final Encounter

Diane had arrived at seven and it was not even nine when the second encounter between her husband and Diane finished. At this point the trio decided to have some snacks in the living room and the two flirted in front of Michelle as if she was not even there. It bothered Michelle not at all, for she loved sharing her husband with Diane.

They sat in the living room. Michelle sat in the recliner. Michelle had put the trench coat back on and the pair sat next to each other on the couch. Michael kept sneaking a hand inside of the coat, grabbing a handful of breast or thigh. She did not seem to mind for she giggled every time.

Finally after about a half hour Diane looked at Michelle and said, "Thank you for the time of my life Michelle. Just so you know..., your man is going to fuck me again. I think he has one more in him." Michelle just smiled, she did not respond, but she knew she was correct and looked forward to watching again. First Michelle walked over to the couch and removed the bathrobe from her husband. Diane smiled and pushed him back on the couch and took off her trench coat. Dropping to her knees Diane once again grasped his cock and began to suck on it. She struggled, but took more of his large member into her mouth then the previous time. She stroked the lion's share of with her hand, but still pleasured him with her tongue.

Michelle watched, transfixed. She kept sucking it until he finally put his hand on her head and forced more of his cock into her mouth than she could do on her own. She choked, saliva leaking a bit from the corners of her mouth and then he released her head. She moved back, a huge line of spit connected from her lips, her tongue, to his cock. "Ohhh, God, fuck yes." This is all he said as Diane went back to work on his manhood.

For a moment Diane removed her mouth from his cock but kept stroking him. "Michelle..., help me out. Make sure my pussy is wet." She said to Michelle. Michelle thought to herself that she had never had any interest in women. Even so she walked to her bedroom and quickly collected her favorite lubricant from her bedside table. Quickly back to the living room, she squirted a big glob on her hand. Moving up behind her, she found Diane's slit. Michelle spread her pussy lips with her left hand as she pushed that glob of goo into her pussy with the her fingers of her right hand. Michelle had never had her hand inside another woman, and for some reason she found it erotic. She pumped her a few times, making sure she was very wet, and then stepped back, her hand covered with lubricant, Diane's juices, and traces of their cum.

Diane then released his cock and turning around straddled him. "Thank you Michelle," she said as she grasped his cock, and slowly slid down onto it. Michelle was back in the recliner, and she loved watching his cock go in and out of her pussy. "So good..., God your husband is so good, Michelle."

For his part he brought his hands around and played with her breasts as she pumped up and down on his once again engorged member. Again, it was erotic, sensual, her need for his cock, his enjoyment of her hot pussy. Her feet she lifted to the couch, her hands on he back of the couch as she continued to fuck Michael. Slowly she fucked up and down on him. Michelle could see that both Diane and Michael wanted Michelle to see his cock go in and out of her. In truth Michelle was enjoying every second of it.

Finally Michael wanted something different. Michael used his incredible strength, and though Diane is a few pounds over weight, he pushed her off of him, picked her up, threw her over his shoulder like she was a doll. She made an "oh" sound startled by his sudden caveman move. Michelle followed as he carried her into the bedroom and dropped her on the bed on her stomach. He then climbed on the bed behind her, pulled her hair not too roughly so that she was pulled to her hands and knees. Then he quickly slid his huge cock inside her.

"Ah, shit, God. F-fuck Michael. Oh God...," she moaned and grunted as he fucked her very hard, not letting her be in control at all this time. He released her long dark hair, and grabbed her hips, fucking roughly in and out of her from behind.

"Oh, yeah. Nice. Nice pussy Diane. God yes. You are so hot."

"Y-yes Michael. Fuck yes, fuck me Michael."

The two were in power lust and Michelle had once again regained her chair. She sat back while the two new lovers went at it, her husband fucking her friend, Diane taking his cock like a whore. This time Michelle undressed. She sat nude in the chair her legs up, spread wide, and she began to play with her slit again.

"You like that babe?" Michael said looking at his wife. "You like watching my cock go in and out of Diane?" Michelle nodded yes and continued to play with her own slit. She teased herself at this point, just running her fingers up and down her wet pussy.

"Oh, f-fuck. I am cumming Michael, cumming again." She said but Michelle did not see much as her mind was on her own body. She took her left hand and rubbed her breasts as finally she entered her own pussy with a finger. Slowly she fucked herself as Michael fucked Diane, but watched his wife fuck herself.

"God babe. Oh God. Thank you for this. So much fun fucking your friend. Diane is good at this..., fuck yes."

Michelle said, "You can fuck her again," Michelle stuttered, "You can fuck her again. Any of..., of my f-friends that want to. This is so fucking hot." Michelle meant every word. Watching him fuck other women Michelle knew was going to really spice up their sex life.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, f-fuck. His c-cock is so hard. S-so big. Oh God..." Diane went on and on

as Michael began to speed up, moving closer to his own orgasm.

For her own part, Michelle stuck a second finger into her pussy, rubbing the rough G spot with one of them. She brought her left hand down and played with her rock hard button. She pulled the hood back with two fingers and made little circles on her clit when it popped out of it's hood. She did this just as he shoved Diane flat to the bed and spreading her arms out held her down as he pounded his cock into her.

"Gah, Gah, fuck c-cumming. Fucking cumming." He grunted as he unloaded his third load of cum into Diane, still pumping her hard, the mattress bounding with each thrust into her. She grimaced, a look of pain/pleasure on her face, staring into Michelle's now open eyes as he came in her. Over and over, her eyes twitching with each thrust, but it was obvious she was enjoying his man handling of her body, her cunt. Finally he began to slow, his cock still stabbing in and out of her, but gentler now. She smiled at Michelle as he fell atop her and then rolled off of her next to her on the opposite side of the bed.

"Oh my God." Diane said as he stretched out next to her.

"Sorry..., I got carried away. I hope I didn't hurt you." Michael said.

She turned and brought her face close to his and answered, "No, Michael. My husband can't fuck to save his life. You can do that to me anytime." She then rolled to him kissed him and he kissed her back, passionately. Michelle knew this was going to happen again, and she hoped not just with Diane.

Michelle still played with herself. Michael sat up and Diane leaned back into him, his arms wrapped around her, under her breasts. That sent Michelle over and as they watched she came again, making a complete mess all over herself and the chair. "Oh, God. Did you two like watching me." They both nodded their heads yes as Michelle fell back in the chair and the trio laughed.

12