An Accepting Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Michelle has her own fun with another man.
9.5k words
4.61
11.7k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There has been a lot of hate for the first in this series. It is an evolving story line. There is a bit of interracial love, open marriage, submissiveness by the wife. It these things bother you..., heads up, don't read anymore. If you just hate my writing in general, okay, let me know what I can do to improve. Or, even better, read a submission from another. If you just want to throw pejoratives and venom at me, have fun. It won't get me to quit attempting to write erotic stories. And anyway, those of you that are spiteful, you do get this is a free place for stories, right?

An Accepting Wife (Part 3)

Talk of Margaret (Chapter 1)

Michelle and Michael had spent a very fun evening with Michelle's friend, Margaret. Being with her had opened up an entire side of herself that Michelle did not even know existed. Oh, she still loved her husband as deeply as ever, but the sexual outlet with another woman had been an eye opener. The best part was that Michael did not mind. He even encouraged her to have fun with Margaret again.

Michael was the sexiest man she had ever met, but somewhere over the years Michelle realized that she enjoyed watching two people have sex. This had morphed in her mind into watching her husband have sex with other women. Michael of course is more than glad to oblige as long as she never becomes jealous of these encounters. If that were ever to happen, Michael made it clear that they would stop. That he would not have sex with other women if that was what his lovely wife wanted.

But then Margaret, at the end of their evening just over a week previous, had mentioned her younger brother. She said he was extremely shy, attractive, and seemingly incapable of making a connection with young women. Margaret wanted her to teach her brother about sex. To actually have sex with him and possibly open him up a little.

Michael was all for it. But Michelle, in truth, was a bit nervous about the prospect. Because of his young age, eighteen, and the fact that Michelle is older at twenty-nine. It bothered her just a bit. She thought she might feel a guilty. So Michael had dropped it and neither had talked about it for the previous week and a half.

It was Wednesday the second week following the Friday night encounter. The couple usually made Friday night plans but had not discussed it this week. It was Michael who finally brought up the topic. "Love, do you want to go out Friday? The COVID thing seems to be getting a bit better, and I have read of a few restaurants opening up. Perhaps dinner and a movie, and then back home for some fun?"

Michael had a big grin on his face when Michelle leaned into his arms where they stood in the kitchen, "Baby you don't need and excuse to get me into our bed. But, there is something else I want to talk to you about."

Stepping back he asked, "Okay, what's that?"

"I love you, I don't want you to think I don't. But over the days since the night with Margaret, well..., I have been thinking about what she asked me. You know?"

"I do. Have you been thinking that maybe you might want to, ya know..., do it? I am not trying to pressure you, and in fact if you think our extramarital experimentation needs to end... Well, I am fine with it. It was fun, but I don't want to ruin our marriage. Okay?"

"Babe..., I started this thing with you and my lady friends. I am not going to lie and say that there is never a twinge of concern..., maybe of jealousy, in the back of my mind. But, in truth, I enjoy watching far more than the little bit of worry that crosses my mind. No I don't want to stop. As for Margaret's little brother...? I guess I am curious. I mean..., I might not be able to follow through. But, we can try. No matter what happens, when we schedule this, I won't mind if you have some fun with Margaret. If I can't do what she wants with her brother, I can still have some fun with you and her."

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do something you are uncomfortable with." He looked at Michelle, a look of concern on his face.

"Lover, Michael, I would never do anything I did not want to. Well, it's not too late. Shall I call Margaret?" Michael gave her a serious look and nodded his head yes, but did not say anything. "Shall I call her, or do you want to?"

Michael thought about it for a minute. Margaret is Michelle's friend, but she seemed a bit hesitant about the latest possible night with her. He thought for a moment and then finally said, "Perhaps. Let's give it another week. More time for you to think about it. That way I won't feel like I am rushing you into anything. Okay?"

Michelle looked at her husband with a smile of pure love on her face. "You are the best baby, I can see you are worried about me. But, I think I am going to call Margaret and see if she wants to try Friday night. I hope she has some excuse to get her brother to her house. At any rate, I will ask her."

"Okay, love. This is yours to decide. Just let me know what is up."

Speaking with Margaret (Chapter 2)

"Hey..., Margaret. This is short notice, but are you busy Friday night?"

"Nothing big, my brother invited me to a movie he wants to see. I had not told him yes yet. Why, did you have something in mind? By the way, Donna found out about, well, the three of us."

"Now how the hell did she find out? I mean, did you say something?"

"Nope, I think she accidentally saw us going into my Condo. Sorry."

"No big, I guess. I will talk to Donna next week. How did she make the leap to sex?"

"I guess she read my face when she brought it up and I did not deny it."

"Okay, like I said I will talk to her next week. On another subject, do you think you could come up with some excuse to have him over for dinner? Your brother. You know, with him and this couple that you know. He better be as good looking as you say he is."

"I don't think you have to worry about his looks. He will impress you, I promise. But, gotta think of a good reason to get him to my place to meet you guys." Margaret paused for a good thirty seconds, "Anyway, so you want to try with my brother?"

"I am willing to try... If I chicken out, well, at least we can have some fun." Michelle grinned with her last comment just as Michael came into their bedroom while she was talking to Margaret over the cell. He could not here Margaret's response, "Well..., at least that would be fun. We'll see. Is Michael in?"

Looking at her husband with a grin on her face she responded, "Michael..., are you in?"

Michael walked over and took the phone in his hand and began to speak, "I will be there. I hope to have some more fun. I think Michelle is intrigued by the chance to meet your brother. What is his name, by the way?"

"It's Donald, but everyone calls him Donnie. I only hope Michelle can follow through. I mean, I will be eternally grateful."

Michelle Making Plans (Chapter 3)

The following day Michelle went through her closet and her dresser drawers looking for something to wear for that Friday night. She was looking for something sexy to wear, perhaps to change into after their planned dinner at Margaret's. She could not find anything exciting, so on a whim Michelle decided she was going to head to the mall to buy something sexy to wear. Not just something sexy for the room, but a dress she could wear to dinner that would show off her attributes. Perhaps it would attract him to her.

First she went to a dress shop. While she was looking around she called Margaret. "I know this is going to sound a bit weird. But, can you get Donnie there, I mean to the dinner, and some how tell him it is formal?"

"I don't know, that is a big ask. He is not into formal stuff. I don't think he even owns a suit."

"Hm, but I need to wear this very sexy dress that I am buying. High heals, black mid thigh dress, low cut in the front, backless. Of course there is no way to wear a bra with this dress..." Unconsciously a big smile crossed her face.

"Oh, Jesus that sounds hot. God, let me think of something and I will call you back."

"I thought you might be able to think of something. Oh, and three inch heals, black, my hair tied to one side, just a bit of make-up to accent my eyes."

"Shut up. I get the picture. Damn. I can't wait. I just have to think of some reason my brother needs to dress up."

"Come to think of it, maybe he does not have to dress up. I have an idea. We will just tell him that we were at some fancy event and did not have time to change before we came to your dinner. I will bring a change..., we will bring a change of clothes. If I get the..., if I get brave enough, I will also bring a sexy lingerie that I will put on after he goes to his room; I mean your guest room. Think that will work?"

"Yes, yes I do. That is perfect. I will have him here at seven, you show up at eight. Okay?"

"Got it."

The Dress (Chapter 4)

It was seven pm that evening. Michael has just arrived home from a long day at work. He looked at Michelle, his beautiful wife, who had decided to model the new dress she had bought for the following days festivities. "Oh my God love. You are hot. Jesus. What's this all about?"

"Well, love... I am showing you what I plan on wearing tomorrow night. I also bought a very sexy nightie. Which I plan on wearing to bed for you tonight. I think you should get to see it first."

"Baby, I was tired a moment ago, but you have awakened me. God you look so hot in that dress, those shoes. Turn around for me baby." Michelle did a quick twirl for her husband. He could see that the backless dress ended just above her ass crack and it was more than he could take. "Do you have underwear on, baby?" Without a word she reached under the dress and pulled her panties down, over her feet, and off. "Over the kitchen table babe. I am going to fuck your brains out."

Michelle loved the tone of his voice, the way he demanded she do as he told her. "Yes love, of course." She continued. "Come fuck me baby."

Michael walked around his wife to the kitchen table. All that was on it was an artificial flowered centerpiece, and a small decorative salt and pepper holder with the shakers on them. Michael swept them off of the table in one motion. "Lean over, wench. You had better be ready for my cock as I am not going to be nice. Okay?"

Michelle grinned, she liked this Michael that her husband was becoming. At work she always had to be perfect, in charge. At home she was loving being her husband's slut. Michelle quickly scurried across the floor in her heals and leaned over the table as she had been instructed. Michelle heard her husband remove his shoes. He then quickly pulled his pants down and off. Finally he took off his underwear. "Smell these, baby," he said and shoved them in her face.

The smell of his underwear had always been an aphrodisiac for her. As she took a deep breath, God he is so different, she thought to herself. Before she could think anything else Michael pulled her dress up, put his cock between her ass cheeks, found her already wet pussy and shoved his cock almost all the way into her wanton cunt. "Oh, G-God..., Michael." She felt him put his hand on her back and then still in her new and sexy dress, he began to fuck her. Very hard. Pounding away at her pussy.

"You are my bitch, right?"

"Oh..., oh God yes Michael. F-fuck me baby. I am your bitch." Michael smiled to himself. He placed his hand more firmly on her back, pushed her hard down onto the table and began to pump his cock all the way in and out of his very hot wife. "Oh..., God. F-fuck Michael. F-fuck me..."

"Good girl. That's my wife. You like watching me fuck other women? Is that was my slutty wife likes me to do?"

"Oh sh-shit baby. Fuck yes. I love to watch you fuck..., to fuck other women. T-to fuck me too." His cock was so hard. She had always loved his gentle lovemaking, but now she loved the way he was using her. Over the last few weeks something hand changed in both of them. She loved being a voyeur for Michael and other women. She also loved him fucking her hard, like a slut, a whore.

"Okay..., fuck your pussy feels so good. I am gonna blow your cunt up baby..."

"Y-yes Michael. Fuck me hard. Oh God I am already cumming. Fucking cumming baby. Holy shit you are so hard. Oh G-God, Michael."

Michael grabbed his wife's hair now with his left hand. In truth he was as hard as he had ever been. The dress had set him off, she looked so hot and sexy. He yanked her hair back, his right hand still pinning her to the table. As if she were nothing but a place to stab his cock, he pumped her harder then he had ever fucked his wife in entire life together. "Fuck..., fuck..., fuck baby. I am c-cumming Michelle. Yes, cumming. Oh God, yes, you are so hot, woman..."

Michael pounded his wife for another full two minutes, his large amount of semen filling up her pussy. His cock too large to keep all of the cum inside her, it leaked out around his manhood, dripped down her legs, messing up her stockings, some even landing on the floor.

Life Changes (Chapter 5)

Later that evening, after a small dinner the couple retired to their bed. Michelle was lying back her head in the pit of his left arm, resting on his upper arm and chest. They used to make love, but tonight he had simply fucked her. Twice more, once on top of her, once in their favorite doggy position. He was like an animal and she loved it. Michelle was exhausted, Michael was exhausted, but the two still lie awake.

It was Michael that began, " Baby. I think things are different now. We are not the same two people..., at least in the sex department. We are different then we were a few weeks ago."

"Mmm, I think you are right baby."

"Good, then I want to say some things. We need to hash this out Michelle."

"Okay, love. You sound serious."

"I am. Now let me say this." He looked at Michelle. She was up on her elbows now looking at him and she nodded yes. "Okay..., I love you. But God, in the bed. Well, I am in charge now. I, I want you to be... I guess submissive is the word. I want our sex life to continue the way it has the last few weeks. For one..., I want to fuck other women. For now, at least, I can not go back to strict monogamy." With those words he looked in her eyes. She did not respond, letting him finish. "For tomorrow night... You can fuck this boy. You have my permission. But, in the future, you will only fuck other men that I approve of, or that I want you to. Okay?"

With an evil grin, and she had no idea where it came from, she said, "You want to pimp me out baby? And just so you know, of course love. I enjoy watching you with other women."

"Pimp you out?" He replied.

"I am just sort of kidding love,Okay?"

"Okay, and I get that that you like watching. Also, I love that we have opened up our marriage. Or, rather, that you have opened up our marriage. But, I am in control of the bedroom from now on. Do you understand?"

Michelle grinned a big, happy smile and responded. "Of course my love. What ever you say. I will tell you after tonight I am going to have to go to the one hour cleaner and have that dressed dry cleaned." They both laughed at that. She thought, I never did but on the new lingerie as Michelle folded herself into her husbands arms once again. The two quickly fell asleep.

Friday (Chapter 6)

Michelle picked up the cleaned and pressed dress, and then she stopped by the mall. She went into a Macy's to grab a bottle of an expensive perfume, this to attract her perspective new lover. She was nervous about the entire thing, but she had promised both her husband and Margaret that she would make an effort.

Michael had taken off early, so he was home when she arrived. He was sitting in the living room, watching some TV when she walked up and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek. "Handsome as ever, my love."

He pulled her down onto the couch next to him and replied, "You are as beautiful as ever, my lady." His formal reply made her giggle. Aside the couch she had set her small bag with the perfume and a clothing bag with the dress in it.

"Well, let's eat a light lunch, relax a bit, before we get dressed for this evenings festivities. Are you going to wear my favorite suit? The dark gray one?"

"If that is what my love wishes, of course. I assume the dress is dry cleaned, my love?"

"I did. Let's eat and shower. I suggest separately as I am afraid we might never leave the house otherwise."

Michael laughed and replied, "Of course. It just so happens I made some sandwiches. They should tide us over."

Friday Night (Chapter 7)

The entire drive over Michelle was nervous. She wore a long coat to protect her dress and sat admiring how handsome Michael looked in her favorite suit. A few minutes out from the house Michael began to speak. "Are you okay, baby? You are quiet tonight."

"I am fine, love. Maybe a bit nervous, but honestly my juices are flowing a bit. You sure you don't mind me, well..., fucking her brother?"

"My love. I will be in the next room fucking one of your friends, your coworkers. I just want to hear all about it later."

"Okay, and the same for you. Maybe I can sneak in at some point and watch."

Michael then said, "Babe, you need to pay attention to him. Make sure he learns everything you have to teach. By the way, I know you are so good at sex that he will learn a lot. Make sure you have fun too."

Just as he said this they arrived at Margaret's Condo. Michelle quickly took off her coat, straightened her dress and as they walked to the head of the car she asked, "So, how do I look?"

"Good enough to eat love. Jesus you are beautiful. I am a lucky man."

"You bet you are."

Let the Festivities Begin (Chapter 8)

Michelle was leaning against the kitchen counter, the kitchen attached to the Dining room. Margaret was finishing up the last of the dinner. Margaret turned her head and looked at her brother who was sitting in one of the four chairs around the dining room table. "Set the dining room, Donnie."

"Oh..., sure sis." Donnie arose and went to the kitchen. It so happened that Michelle was leaning against those drawers. He walked up and started to reach for the silverware drawer. Michelle did not move, but looked down at his hand. It was also obvious that he had been staring at it her since her arrival.

"Uhm..., excuse me," he began. " I..., I need to get into that drawer." Michelle smiled and leaned in closely. She was being a tease, which was not her strongest ability, at least not in the past. But she was having fun. She knew the boy was attracted to her, and though flirting was not her strongest talent, she decided to at least try. "Okay, let me move aside for you."

Everyone in the room could see him when he gulped. She touched his arm with a fingernail, intentionally, as she moved aside. He opened the drawer and began to pull out four sets of silverware. At the same time, as if by accident, Michelle ran her fingers down his bare arm. Donnie was wearing a t-shirt with a design on it, something that looked like an Eagle which reminded Michelle of the tattoo on Margaret's back. He lifted his head as she touched him, looking into her eyes, but said nothing. She knew he could smell her perfume, and she hoped it had the desired affect. Michelle brought her hand to her mouth to hide her smile.

"I think it's time we changed," Michelle said as she headed towards Margaret's bedroom. She grabbed her garment bag intentionally swishing her ass back and forth as she walked down the hallway towards the room. The place only had one bathroom as part of the Master bedroom. All three of the other adults stared as she walked away. Michael grabbed his carry bag with his change of clothes and followed Michelle into the room. Margaret, Michael noticed too, watched as Donnie stared at Michelle's ass as she walked away. He suddenly realized what he was doing and blushed as he noticed that the rest knew what he was watching her. That he was staring at her backside.