An Accepting Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner was not bad. It turned out that Margaret was a pretty good cook. But, as she knew what the evening was to entail, she just made them small taco pizza's, a salad, and for dessert some of her own home made chocolate chip cookies. They all praised her for the food. Which was actually a very good start to the evening. Not over filling.

Michelle put on her very sexy blue crotchless underwear, a blue cupless bra, blue stockings and a blue set of garters. Michelle put jeans and a dark shirt over her top, but it did not hide her prominent nipples. Michelle's nipples are shaped like erasers, which had always turned Michael on. Watching her walk out of the bathroom in that outfit had his dick as hard as a rock in his jeans. "Lingerie underneath?" Michael asked.

"Yep. I am so nervous. I mean, I want to do this. But will he really be interested? I am just not sure."

"You are so full of it, love. He has been staring at you all evening. I am sure he has the hots for you. I saw the way you teased him. The finger? The sashaying ass? Come on."

Michelle grinned. "Well, I knew I got to you. But did I get to him?"

"Believe me love, you did."

"Okay..., where is he now?"

"I think he slunk off to the guest bedroom to hide... Maybe to hide an embarrassing banana in his pocket?"

"Do you think he knows what we are here for. I mean..., ya know."

"Margaret told me that he knows her sexual proclivities. That she gets lots..., of sex at least. So he probably surmises we are here for some kind of sexual adventure. He can probably guess the rest. I am not sure. At any rate, it's time for you to leave and tell Margaret to come in here. I will tell her what to wear. But, meanwhile get out of her, and get your courage up. Okay?"

"Okay, fine." Michelle walked over to her husband and stepped into her arms. She kissed him passionately and then asked, "Are you going to... To dominate her tonight. Tie her up..., that kind of stuff tonight?"

"That's the plan. If you can't follow through with Donnie, wait a few then come into Margaret's bedroom. But, love, I really hope you make this young man's evening."

"Okay, okay. I think I am not coming into her room for at least a little while." With that Michelle winked as she exited the room.

Michelle overheard Michael say to Margaret as they passed in the entryway to the bedroom. "Let's see what you have. I want you to change in the bathroom, and then I am going to show you who is boss. Just the way you like it."

Fun Time with Donnie (Chapter 9)

Michelle was nervous. Sitting at the kitchen table, thinking of how to start. Should she take off her pants and shirt, or just knock on his door as is. She was afraid that she might scare him. Guess I will leave the pants and shirt on to start.

Michelle walked to the guest room and gently knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds she heard, "Come in." Michelle entered the room and Donnie said, "Oh..., I thought it might be Margaret. What's up Michelle?"

"Well, uhm..." Michelle hesitated, not sure how to begin. It had been many years since she had tried to flirt with another man. Four to be precise. Michelle came over to the desk where he was sitting. His laptop was on and apparently he had been doing something on it. She leaned over, looking at his screen she said, "Whatcha up to?"

"Oh..., just going over some things. Thinking of ordering some things."

Michelle moved closer to him. He was sitting sideways to the laptop, but she still managed to get very close, hoping he would smell her perfume. It was obvious that he was a bit nervous. He stood up and pushed the chair back. "Uhm, what are you doing Michelle?"

"Oh, I was just looking at your screen..." As she said this she moved around him and sat on the bed that was in the room center of the room behind him. It was only a double, but she thought it would be enough for the two of them. "Why don't you come and sit next to me, Donnie?"

"Michelle? Where is your husband?"

"I think you can guess. But, okay, he is in with your sister."

"Your here..., I mean..., you want to?"

"Yes, yes I do. I am hoping you want to also."

Donnie turned and walked over to Michelle. He reached for her hands, she took them, and then he gently pulled her to her feet. "I, I..., I am sorry. I am not ready for this. Besides..., you can do a lot better to have..., what, an extramarital encounter? I mean..., I have never..."

Michelle responded, "I know. That is why I am here. I want to teach you. Okay, honestly, your sister asked me to. But let me tell you, you are gorgeous and I would love to spend the night with you."

Taking her by one hand, leading her to the door he replied, "I am sorry, I am just not ready for this. You deserve better than me, believe me." He opened the door an ushered her out and she could not help but feel disappointed. He closed the door behind her and she walked to the kitchen table. I can not believe that I was just rejected by a very handsome man.

Michelle was so disappointed. Her best bet would be to just give it up and wait a bit and join her husband. But Michelle had been very close to him. She noticed his muscular chest underneath the shirt he was wearing. His dark eyes were haunting, his lips thick and sensual. His blue eyes gorgeous and she so wanted to see him naked. He was fairly tall, about six feet at least. She should give it up, but instead, she decided to take off her pants and her shirt. Now, in nothing but her blue set of lingerie, she walked to the door. Hesitating, afraid of being rejected again, she took a few breaths. Finally she opened the door.

Michelle walked into the room and Donnie was lying back on the bed staring at the ceiling, his hands behind his head. He looked at Michelle as she entered and she quickly moved to his bedside. Her breasts on full display through the cupless bra and she tweaked her nipples for him to see. "Are you sure you don't want to have some fun with me, Donnie?" He was at a loss of words as she sat next to him on the bed. "Please Donnie, I really want you." He was beat red, she could see that. She touched his leg right next to his crotch and she could also see he was excited. She put her fingers on his hardness through his pants, and his discomfort became even more obvious. Not waiting for permission, he had not chased her off again, she reached up and unbuckled his pants. Unbuttoning his jeans, he reached underneath his tighty-whities and freed his cock which was already very hard. Not a small one either, she noted. A good seven inches and thick. "Let's pull your pants and underwear off so I can get better access." He started to balk but she gave him a stern look. "Come on, I promise you will have a good time."

Finally acquiescing, he lifted his ass and she pulled down his pants, and then removed them. As she was taking off his underwear he thought to himself, God, I have never touched a breast. I so want to touch hers. "God..., you are beautiful, Michelle."

"Why thank you. Now was that so difficult," she said with a smirk on her face. "Now sit up and we will take that shirt off of you." He did as he was told, sitting up on the bed so that he turned and he was next to her.

The shirt off, him sitting next to her naked and sexy, she could not help herself. Michelle leaned in, brought her face to his to kiss him and at the same time she grabbed his right hand and placed it on her left breast. He touched her breast lightly, not sure what he should do, but moved away from her kiss. "It's okay, squeeze that nipple baby. Let me kiss you." Finally he let Michelle bring her mouth to his and with coaxing they pressed their lips together. She probed his mouth with her tongue and as if by instinct he reciprocated. It was so hot, his kiss was genuine, and his hand felt so good squeezing her nipple very hard. He was probably unaware of it, but the feeling had her as hot as ever.

She broke their kiss and said, "Hand me a pillow, Donnie." He looked at her, and reached for a pillow. She took it from his hand and placed it at his feet. She leaned into him, spread his legs with his hands and placed the pillow between his feet. Next she grasped his rigid cock. A nice cock, she thought to herself as she began to lick under his balls. He did not fight her as she stroked his cock and began to lick up and down the shaft. She grinned up at him as she began to engulf his now very rigid member.

Michelle sucked up and down on his cock, enjoying his manhood. It was almost hairless, unlike her husbands and she realized she was going to ask Michael to shave have his cock, along with the rest of his groin, his balls. Lifting her head for a moment she said, "Do you like that, Donnie?"

"Oh..., God yes Michelle. But if you keep it up I am going to cum in your mouth."

"It's okay... We have all night. I want you to cum in my mouth." With that she began to suck up and down on his cock. Her left hand pressing just above the base of his cock at his waist. With her right hand she cupped his balls, his cock straight up she engulfed most of it, sucking up and down. Up and down she sucked his cock. Michelle had always loved oral sex, and she felt this one she might be able to take the entire thing. Lifting her head again she said. "Place your hand on my head. Help me..., force my head down. I want to take your cock into my throat. When you cum, though. In my mouth. Don't choke me when you cum."

She then went back to sucking up and down on his cock, her tongue teasing the sensitive spot on the underside of his cock just below the head. "Oh..., fuck Michelle. I..., I can't be... I don't know if I can."

Michelle then reached out with her left hand and grasped his right hand. She pulled it forward and placed his hand on the back of her head. Pushing just a little, hinting, he finally started to force her mouth down on his manhood.

Michelle's once again placed her hand just above the base of his cock as he began to push her mouth down onto him. Donnie finally, with a little bit of regret, pushed her face all the way down until his cock was all the way into her. He held her in place for a few seconds. She was choking, but she hung on and decided to swallow, hoping to increase his pleasure. He thought it so sexy, her mouth pressed against his body before he released her.

"Oh..., f-fuck that feels good. Jesus..." He could see her face was turning red so she released her head. She moved back, gasping for breath, a string of spit running down her chin.

"Again, f-fuck my face love... Both hands, the side of my head. T-treat me like a whore."

Donnie looked at her slightly aghast as she began to suck up and down on his cock once again. She was trying to get all the way down, to swallow his cock again. She was having difficulty so he placed his right hand on the back of her head, his left hand on the right side of her face. Donnie was not normally aggressive, but it was so hot when his cock was in her throat. He pushed more violently this time, squishing her face against his body, her nose crushed against him. She swallowed again, three times and he released her, letting her move back. "M-Michelle..., I..., I am going to cum." She merely said yes around his cock, unintelligible, but he understood. Now sucking, moving up and down but not quite as far she played with his cock with her tongue. "F-fuck..., Michelle. I..., I am going to cum. Oh God, fuck, fuck. C-cumming Michelle. Fuck I am cumming. CUUUUUMMMING!" He shot spray after spray of his jism into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but he was spraying, squirting, so much, that she could not keep up. His cum began to leak out around his cock, down her chin and onto the pillow below.

Michelle loved her husband, and his was the best sex she had ever had. But no man had ever squirted this much cum into her mouth. For a full minute and a half, or two minutes, spray after squirt shot into her mouth. Finally it was only dry spasms, she could see he was still loving the sensation, but at least now she had most of his cum swallowed. That which had not leaked out, at least. Some still in her mouth. "Jesus..., don't you ever masturbate?" She asked as she finally removed her mouth from his cock. Hoping it would excite him, she showed him his cum in her mouth before she swallowed the last of it.

"Y-yes. But not here. Not at my s-sisters. It's been awhile. I am sorry..., it was so much..."

"It's okay, love. God that was exciting. Now let me go to the kitchen and get something to clean us both up. I hope you have another pillow case."

He pointed at a small free standing armoire and said, "She keeps linens in the room for that. But with only one bathroom you will have to use the kitchen sink to get a rag wet."

"No problem, Donnie. Lie back and relax for a bit. No falling asleep, we are not done. We will just wait for you to recover."

"Okay." He replied and she went and got a pillow case and a washrag. She handed the pillow case to him to replace the one they had made a mess on, and then went to the kitchen. It turned out there was a little bit of his cum on both her top and her sexy undies, so she decided to undress. Michelle got the washrag wet with warm water and then grabbed them both a soda.

Walking into the room, Donnie could not keep his eyes off of her. Her perfect body had his cock at attention already and she smiled at his obvious arousal. Michelle stood before him, smiling, "shall I clean you off love? I cleaned myself in the kitchen."

She had cleaned herself, rinsed the rag thoroughly before she walked into the room. "Y-yes, sure..." Was all he managed to spit out.

She sat next to him and used the warm rag to wipe his thighs, then gently underneath and around his balls. Up on his waist, then his belly. Finally she brought it to his cock and though the rag was a bit cooler, she began to clean up and down his now very hard cock. She was really enjoying it, but she could tell he was a bit sensitive. "Okay, I will stop now." Michelle climbed over him, slid up the double bed and lie next to him. She wrapped her arm around her and placed her head on his shoulder. "Are you okay, Donnie?"

"I..., I am. Do you like me holding you?"

"Mhm, are you ready for some more education?" As she said this she sat up and looked at Donnie. He nodded his head yes. "Good, then here it comes." Michelle straddled his waist, his cock rigid and ready. Michelle set herself down on his cock, flat against his body. Smiling down, her hands on his chest, she began to slide back and forth on his hard cock.

"Oh..., jeez Michelle. Are..., are you teasing me. Your..., uhm, vagina, is very warm and wet."

"Donnie, I am in your bed. Or the bed you use, whatever. We are having sex my lovely young man. It is my pussy sliding back and forth on your cock. Remember, we are going to fuck. This is just sex Donnie."

Donnie finally made a move of sorts. "Of course..., I understand Michelle." He wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her face to his. Once again they passionately kissed and as they did she maneuvered so that his cock slid into her. She moved, practically pulling his cock into her very ready, very needful cunt.

Their lips parting, "Oh..., God. You feel so good Donnie. Y-your cock feels so good. D-do you like my pussy, baby?"

"Yes, yes. Oh God. It feels good. F-fuck..., yes."

Michelle's smile of sure sexual joy crossed her face as she realized she finally had this young man's very nice cock inside her. Leaning forward, she put her left tit close to his mouth. "Have..., have you ever given a hickey?"

Moaning he replied, "No..., God you are squeezing my cock. Your pussy is so strong."

"Okay..., fuck your cock feels so good." Michelle responded as she pumped up and down on his rigid member. "Okay, s-suck some skin next to my nipple between your teeth. Bite..., b-bite me. Make a bruise Donnie."

"You want your husband to see it?"

"Yes..., exactly. God..., you are so hard. Are you always this hard?" She said as he brought his mouth to her left nipple. First he sucked it gently, enjoying the taste, the sensation of her very hard nipple. He then slid his mouth towards the outside of her breast, but still adjacent to her nipple. A bit awkwardly he began to suck the skin next to her areola. "Between your clenched teeth. Harder baby, mark me. Tonight I am your slut. Yes, like that... Fuck your cock feels so good."

Finally he released his mouth from her breast, leaving a half dollar sized bruise. He pulled her lips to his and once again they kissed as Michelle pumped even harder, faster on his cock. He was in the zone, but he wanted more. Breaking their kiss he looked up at Michelle. "I want..., I want to try a-another position."

Slowing now, her hands braced against his chest she replied, "Baby..., what ever you want."

Michelle climbed off of him as he replied, "On your back..., okay?"

"Certainly," she said. She rolled and lie back, spreading her legs wide and with her right hand she played with her clit. At the same time her left hand she reached down and spread her pussy lips wide. "Come Donnie. Put your cock in me. Fuck me now. Come fuck me Donnie."

Her young stud rolled onto her. Her legs were wide so as he moved up, she grasped his cock and pulled it into her hot pussy. "Now, baby. Fuck me hard. Baby please fuck me hard." Donnie was new to this sex thing. But pushing his cock into this beautiful woman, pumping in and out of her was the most exciting, most wonderful thing he had ever felt. "Harder, baby. P-please fuck me hard. Make me your toy. Just use me Donnie. C-can you do that?" Donnie was still nervous, but he wanted to please this woman. New at sex, he did love her breasts. The young man leaned forward and began to suck a bit hard on her right breast as he slammed his cock in and out of her, giving this beautiful woman what she wanted. "Oh, f-fuck yes Donnie. B-baby..., are you g-going to cum soon?"

"God yes... F-fuck. Is it okay, M-Michelle. I want to, to fuck you again. God I want to do this again Michelle."

"B-baby..., fill me up. Lease that load of cum into my hot pussy baby." Michelle knew what he was asking. She wanted it, but she had to speak to her husband first. She had to admit she was really enjoying this young man. His energy, his smell, his beautiful body. He was actually fucking her now. Fucking her almost as strongly as her husband.

Extending his arms, looking down at her he noticed she had closed her eyes. He could see that she was actually enjoying his cock going in and out of her. "M-Michelle... Fuck, I am going to cum. C-cum inside you... Oh G-God, i-is it okay? Oh shit, too late..., here I cum. F-fuck..., I am cumming. Oh God Michelle, f-fuck yes. Cumming!"

His lover squeezed his cock as he unloaded a huge amount of cum into her pussy. She moaned, very loudly, enjoying this young man. There was the sound of his cock stabbing into her, the squishing noises of his cum, her cum leaking out around his cock. "Mmmm, f-fuck yes. God yes. Fuck Donnie. Fuck..." Michelle pulled his face to hers, pulling his lips to hers. Their tongues dancing the two new lovers finished. Michelle kissed him madly, squeezing every drop of cum she could get out of him.

A View of Margaret and Michael (Chapter 10)

The pair lie back, both catching their respective breaths. Michelle had to admit to herself that she had thoroughly enjoyed her encounter with Donnie. She also knew she would not mind doing this again, but it was up to her husband, Michael. At any rate she once again turned to her new lover and draped herself over him.

"You feel very good Michelle."

"Thank you. I have to say something, okay?"

She moved off of him and rested her head on her bent arms, her hands. "This is just sex. Nothing else. If we do it again, you have to understand that."