An Accepting Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, his hands behind his head he replies, "Of course. You are married. But I hope that means you can teach me a lot more." He then grinned at her.

Michelle leaned in and kissed Donnie passionately. Pressing her breasts against his chest, Donnie's cock began to twitch just a little bit. Not quite ready, he knew he wanted her again. "Baby, I am gonna go check on my husband and your sister." As she said this Michelle arose from the bed.

Michelle headed towards the door and Donnie asked, "Like that..., naked?"

"Of course. They have both seen me naked."

"Okay..."

Michelle left the room, walked to the master bedroom door. The door is very thick so listening she knew would be useless. She opened the door, the scene before her very erotic. Margaret was lying across a stack of pillows, sort of propping up her body. She was bent at the waist, her arms, her wrists, tied behind her back. It must have been some what uncomfortable. Michael was plowing into her pussy, his hands on her wrists. It was so hot, watching her husband use her friend. Michael seemed to sense her standing in the door. He turned and looked at her, a grin crossing his face. He then turned back to Margaret, if anything pounding her harder now. It was then she noticed why Margaret was only grunting. He had gagged her with a rag so that she could not speak. Michelle did not believe that Margaret saw her, so she gently backed up and closed the door.

Michelle's New Skill (Chapter 11)

Michelle quickly retreated to the guest bedroom, worried that her new lover might fall asleep. She need not have worried, for as soon as she entered he was lying back on the bed, his cock sticking up in the air, his fist wrapped around it. "I see Donnie is eager for some more fun. What happened to I am not good enough? Hm?"

Donnie grinned at her and responded, "Please come here. Don't tease me."

Michelle quickly moved to his bed and quickly sat next to him. She moved his hand aside and grasped his rigid member. Pumping up and down she looked at him, "I guess you have another in you, huh?"

He reached out, pulled her to him and began to once again kissed her. She kissed him back, pushing her body against his. She began to climb aboard him, to mount him and he said, "No..., I want to do you from behind. May I do that?"

"Hands and knees, love?"

"Yes..., like that."

"I will be right back, okay?" Again she left the room but did not give Donnie a chance to answer. Michelle quickly went to the master bedroom again and without knocking, walked it. The pair were still fucking the same way. Michelle hated to interrupt but knew she had to. "Margaret, quick..., lube."

"Uh..., she can't answer, love."

"Shit..., just keep fucking, I will look in the bathroom." Michelle went into the bathroom and as luck would have it there was a small bottle of lubricant, some flavored stuff in the medicine cabinet. As he ran out, Michael still fucking Margaret, she stopped and kissed him. "Keep having fun, love." Michael grinned in response but did not answer.

Michelle hid the small bottle in her fist, and climbed onto the bed. "Where were we love?" She stuffed the lubricant under the pillow. Balancing on one hand, she reached back with the other and said, "Is that tool of yours still hard"

Donnie did not respond. He climbed behind Michelle. His left hand on his back, her ran his hand up her slit, but he thought to himself, should have known better. Her slit was soaking wet so he placed his cock against her opening and shoved it in, very quickly very hard. "Oh f-fuck. Yes Donnie. Fuck that pussy."

"My God Michelle, you are such a..." He did not finish the sentence, afraid he would offend her. He need not have worried.

"F-fuck, God yes. A s-slut? Yes baby..., I am a slut." He grabbed her waist, this time going slowly. He wanted to relish this one, as he did not know if he would ever have another. "Yes, slide..., slide that cock in and out of me. God you feel so good Donnie."

"You do too, Michelle. I want to take..., to take my time. But fuck you feel so good."

"No..., baby. D-dont cum too quick. I..., I have an idea..."

Still pumping in and out of her, Donnie said, "What's that you hot woman?"

"Call me a slut. Please call me a slut."

"Okay, you hot slut. Fuck..., but if you keep squeezing my cock like that... I am going to cum."

"Okay..., okay. I have an idea Donnie." With that Michelle moved forward, off of his cock and turned and lie back. She looked up at him and said, "Baby, I am..., I have never. Well, I have never done anal. Would you like to be my first?"

"Really? What about your husband?"

Lying back, spreading her legs, tempting him she said, "I want..., let's just say I want my young stud to be my first. I cleaned my ass real well with an enema earlier. Would you please be my first anal fuck, Donnie?"

"Okay Michelle, what do we do?"

"Lube my ass." She handed him the lubricant. "Don't be shy. Put a glob on your fingers. Push it into my ass. Cmon baby, do it." He hesitated, unsure. But he so wanted to please this woman. In truth he was excited about fucking her ass, something he had heard was really thrilling; enjoyable. He squirted a good amount onto his fingers. With two, he pushed a the lubricant into her sexy ass and she handed the rag from earlier to wipe his fingers. "Now, lube your cock and come here." Donnie put more in his hand then lubricated his cock. He slid towards her, "Now..., I have never done this. Put your cock against my opening, I will spread my ass cheeks to help." Michelle was on her back and he squatted between her legs and put his cock at her opening.

"Okay..., Michelle. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, come on. Push your cock into me." Gently, perhaps too gently he began to push his now very hard, very excited, member into her opening. He slipped twice, so Michelle put her hand on top of is cock, helping him to guide it into her back hole. Suddenly, it popped in. Michelle grimaced, it really hurt her anal ring screaming in pain.

"I..., I can pull out." He was smart enough not to move.

"No..., baby. Just give me a sec. Just push in a little bit so you do not fall out. Yes, like that. I am getting used to it Donnie." Michelle moved her right hand off of his cock and placed it on her clitoris. She used her left hand to open up her hood so she could play with it. "Now, go slow. F-fuck my ass Donnie. Yes, very slow so I can adjust."

"Oh..., f-fuck Michelle. It is so tight. Oh my God."

His words really turned her on. She began to lightly rub her clit in small circles and looked at him. "Yes, n-now. Fuck my ass baby. God, this..., this is so exciting. I want you to..., to cum in my ass. Okay baby. F-fucking fill up my ass."

As she adjusted there was just a little bit of pain, but it added to her pleasure. Suddenly, though, he seemed to lose control. He leaned forward, his arms at either side and began to fuck her hard, and very fast. Now it hurt. It really hurt so she rubbed her clit helping herself to get used to the abuse of her asshole. "Well...," breathlessly she began, "If you are going to use me. Fuck..., use me Donnie. I am just a hole for y-your pleasure."

She really did not have to tell him for he had closed his eyes and was now pounding his cock all the way in and out of her ass. It hurt, but she did not care, she loved pleasuring this young man. Her fingers on her clitoris began to increase her own pleasure and she could see that he was really enjoying pounding her. She thought of pulling him towards her for a kiss, but she realized he just needed to fuck her. To cum in her ass.

Faster and faster now. Thinking of nothing but exploding he pumped his cock into her tight ass. He had never felt anything like it and realized he wanted this again and again. "G-God..., f-fuck. Y-your ass... It feels so good. F-Fuck Michelle," he opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her own eyes were opened, looking down as he plowed into her, her hand moving quickly, rubbing against her clit. "J-Jesus Michelle. I..., I am g-going to fill you up." Before she could respond, surprising herself as much as him, she began to have an incredible orgasm. Maybe it was the cock in her ass, maybe it was the pure excitement and the way she clenched as she fucked him, but she suddenly squirted her own cum. It splashed against his body, making a complete mess of her young lover. A mess of her legs, and a mess of the bed. "F-Fuck, Michelle. Th-that is so hot. C-cumming baby. CUMMING IN YOUR ASS. OH GOD, THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD! OH GOD MICHELLE, FUCK, FUCK, CUMMING!"

Their mutual orgasm lasted over a minute and then as they were finishing she pulled him to her and kissed him as roughly, as needfully as she had ever kissed anyone. She was shocked, surprised at her own feelings. But, she knew she wanted this young man to fuck her again.

Night's End

The pair of new lovers lie side by side in the bed. Finally it was Donnie that spoke, "Jesus, Michelle." They were both gasping for air. "Did I hurt you. God I am so sorry... I got carried away."

Gasping for a couple more breaths, she turned once again to him and brought her lips to his. Again they kissed and then as their lips parted she said, "No fucking way. That was so hot. I know you loved it."

"I did..., I did. But, I mean, I was a bit rough."

"I am going to say this one time and you better get it. I am a slut, a whore now. I love being fucked. Manhandled. You were wonderful, and if Michael will allow it, I would love to do this again. Okay?"

"Okay..., but you have spoiled me for other women."

With a very big grin she looked into his eyes, moving close. "Then you better hope Michael let's you fuck me again. Anyway, I am sure we can find you another woman some day."

Epilogue

Michael lie back in the bed, Margaret in his arms. He had cum in her three times that night and had punished her just the way she liked it. He knew he wanted her to be a regular, and now knew he could. That she would love having him as a lover.

One thought did cross his mind. When his wife had come in and watched him fuck Margaret, he saw her brother behind his wife, watching. There was a look on his face. A look he was sure he understood. That maybe, just maybe, he wanted to fuck his own sister. He knew Margaret did not see him, and he was fairly sure his wife was to concentrated on him fucking Margaret to sense him behind her. He wondered. Her really wondered if Margaret's own brother wanted to fuck her. It was food for thought, but maybe none of his business.

With these thoughts, Michael dozed off. Margaret already snoring, worn out by the evenings exertions.