An Accepting Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
New Sexual partners and an old one.
8.6k words
4.55
2.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There has been a lot of hate for the first in this series. It is an evolving storyline. There is a bit of interracial love, open marriage, and submissiveness. If these things bother you..., heads up, don't read anymore. If you just hate my writing in general, okay, let me know what I can do to improve. Or, even better, read a submission from another. If you just want to throw pejoratives and venom at me, have fun. It won't cause me to quit attempting to write erotic stories. And anyway, those of you who are spiteful, you do get this is a free place for stories, right? Lastly, I have started using Grammarly so hopefully you will notice fewer mistakes.

An Accepting Wife (Part 5)

Chapter 1

Michael and Michelle were meeting the Realtor at a four-bedroom. The Realtor, a young woman named Angie, was going to take the couple to a few other houses. They were a few minutes early and had been walking around the home. The gate was not locked, so they were checking out the backyard. Michael and Michelle headed up front just as a newer Toyota drove into the driveway and a very pretty woman, dressed to the nines, climbed out of the driver's side of the car.

"You must be the Morrisons," she said reaching out a hand, first to Michael, and then to Michelle. "So, this is just the first of the houses I want to show you."

"Good, I am not impressed with the yard. A bit small," Michelle said to the lovely Realtor. "But let's look inside."

"Well, I am Angie. Like I said, I have at least three more I can show you. Looking at houses in your price range there are more choices." She had a winning smile and Michael quickly found himself attracted to her. He was also certain Michelle noticed. The beautiful Realtor wore a white blouse, on the conservative side but that still showed over her nice figure. She wore a black knee-length skirt, sheer stockings, and black two-inch heels.

Angie is five feet six inches tall. A beauty, with Long legs for her height, and an incredible backside that any ass man would be attracted to. A very pretty face that often garnered her unwanted attention. In other words, she was very sexy and Michael could not help but stare at her ass as she removed the key from the little box. The beautiful woman then opened the door to the first of the homes she was presenting to Michael and Michelle.

They walked the house and at a million-five, neither Michelle of Michael was impressed. Rather provincial, a bit older looking for their taste. It was the second house that impressed the couple. It was listed at a million, eight hundred thousand, but Michael already knew he was going to overbid it. He kept walking the house, admiring the game room connected to the living room by a hallway that split left and right. A game room to the left, the other hallway leading to the two downstairs bedrooms, and eventually stairs leading to the upper level and the three other bedrooms. Directly across from the opening from the living room to the two hallways was the first of the three baths. A full bath, a fancy clear glass shower, a large single sink vanity with a mirror that went from the backsplash to the ceiling, with a five-bulb vanity light set above. The toilet in the bathroom had to be top of the line by its appearance and features.

The house featured a well-appointed large kitchen, filled with brand-new appliances. It was directly to the right as one entered the house, the living room straight ahead from the front door. He planned to invite Linda to live with them, which they were sure she would agree to. He had mentioned it to Michelle and she thought it was a great idea.

It was slightly surprising that the sale went through so quickly as Escrow closed at the end of that month. With the paperwork done, Michael and Michelle quickly moved into their beautiful new home. In the interim, Michael a very organized person, purchased most of the furniture for the house and managed the movers as they delivered the items. Michael had taken a week off of work for the move-in. With the furniture they had, they managed to have four of the five bedrooms furnished, the furniture moved into the house in just two days. Sometime in the coming month, Michael and Michelle had decided to invite a few friends over to the house. The small gathering was not going to be a housewarming, it was more of a party for the growing special group of friends. He and Michelle had been trying to invite Margaret and Donnie over, but it appeared they had become very busy and they had begged off.1

The Monday after the closing Michelle had offered to take Angie out to lunch. She was really happy with how the Realtor had handled the entire sale and offered to take her out. Angie had insisted that it not be anything fancy, so Michelle decided to take her to the outdoor cafe that she and her friends frequented.

They were sitting talking of this and that. Somehow, the conversation turned towards marriage. "So, you are happily married, Angie?"

"I am. Well, mostly. You know how it goes. Sometimes I wish for some excitement. Dee can be a bit..., I don't know. Never mind I am babbling."

"Hey, no marriage is perfect," Michelle responded. "But my marriage has gotten a lot better, a lot more exciting recently."

"How so? Willing to share?" Michelle could see Angie was truly curious.

"Honestly, not sure I should. You might judge us, or think less of us."

"Somehow I doubt that, Michelle. Come on, share?"

"Okay..., but I warned you. Well, at first it was just me. I, well... I liked to watch my husband with other women. It turned me on."

"Wow, that sounds like fun."

"Oh..., so you are not shocked by this, huh?"

"Let me tell you about my vacation a few weeks ago. We went camping in the mountains. Beautiful mountains by the way. Anyway... We met these guys. Five guys. For a few days, they took turns fucking me, along with Dee. It was the most exciting time... The most exciting week of my life."

"Oh my God. I wish I had been there. That does sound like fun."

"You said it started by you watching."

"Well, it warped into my husband having a few girls to have sex with. Well, women. He also has me fuck men. But only men he permits me to have sex with. It's kinda hot, the entire thing. Having an open marriage, I mean."

"God, that does sound hot. In truth, I have Dee's permission to fuck other men, but he still has not partaken of another woman, I wish he would in all honesty. Though, I have not had sex with another man since we came back from that vacation, either."

"Well..., I might be overstepping, but we are going to have a party in a few weeks. Let me talk to Michael. Maybe you and your husband..., Dee is it?"

"Well, Darren, but he prefers Dee."

"Well, anyway, I will talk to Michael and you guys can come over. It's going to be..., well honestly, a sex party. But, I have to talk to Michael first. It's not up to me. But, the way he was looking at you the other day, I am sure he would not mind."

"God, that sounds like so much fun. Other men there?"

"Well, yes. Michael's brother and his father. God, they are both very good in bed, by the way. There is also this friend of his, a lawyer. I spent a night with him, he's married but I guess Michael owed him a favor. As I understand it, his wife is not much into sex and she knows about his..., indiscretions."

Angie sort of looked at her hands. Michelle noticed there was a bit of a blush on her neck and face. She did not say anything more but waited for Angie to say something. Finally, she spoke, "God..., is this for real? I mean, well, I hope this is for real. I will have to talk to Dee about this... But, I think he will not mind. You know that watching thing? I would love to watch Dee, ya know..."

"You mean fuck another woman. Just say it Angie, you want to watch your husband fuck another man." They both laughed and Michelle continued, "Speaking of your husband, do you have a picture?"

Angie immediately pulled out her wallet from her purse. As she was thumbing through it, Michelle tried to reach for it and peek at a picture. "Get your hand off of my wallet you evil wench," Angie said with a smirk.

Michelle laughed and realized she was going to like this woman. Angie then opened her wallet and showed Angie a picture of her husband. "Okay, he'll do," Michelle said with a wink. "Would you mind sharing him with me... With Michael's permission of course."

"Hey, I was fucked by five guys. I think it would only be fair. Yeah, sure. Okay..., now I have to ask this. How soon can you talk to Michael." She leaned in a big grin on her face, showing how eager she was.

Michelle laughed, "Okay, okay. I'll talk to him tonight. Hey, wait. I have an idea. Do you guys have dinner plans? If you let me go here I can go home and prepare something. I mean, if you want to that is. I know it is short notice..."

"Oh hell yes. Uhm, tonight..., I mean, you know?"

"Hey, looking at the picture of your husband I would not mind. But, it's not up to me. Michael will have to decide..., okay?"

Angie nodded her head yes and then asked, "Well, what's the dress code?"

"Hm..., that's a good question. How about something conservative but sexy if you know what I mean? You can also wear something sexy underneath or bring something in a bag or your purse. If you want, I'm not saying anything will happen tonight, maybe we just get to know each other. I guess what I am saying is we play it by ear."

Let me call my husband right now." Angie stepped away for a minute and called her husband. She did not tell him about the sex thing, but looking at Michelle she was sure Dee would not mind.

Chapter 2

The dinner was enjoyable, but the subject of sex, or the party, never came up. Michelle was not sure why but Michael seemed reticent to bring it up for some reason. As they left, Angie and Dee, Angie pulled Michelle aside but as she was unsure why her husband was being quiet, she told Michelle she would call her later.

After they left the couple headed to their living room and sat down on the couch next to each other. "Okay, Michael, what's going on? Angie thought we were going to talk about..., well, the party for one. Our open marriage, whatever. What happened Michael?"

"I don't think Dee is ready for this kind of thing. Just discussing basic things I felt like he was..., I don't know. Let's just say I don't think he is into this. Maybe eventually, but not yet." They decided to leave it at that for now, though Michelle could see that Michael was a bit disappointed. She called Angie later and told her the truth, that Michael thought Dee was not ready.

Over the next few weeks, things changed. Michael and Michelle moved Linda into their new home. Michael regularly had sex with Linda and Michelle had sex with his brother and father on numerous occasions. The two women also had sex a couple of times, and Michael loved watching them together. They then met Lucy. Though initially she was very excited, that first night, she later balked saying her conscious got the better of her. Lucy went home to her husband and though she and Michelle talked as friends a few times, she decided to stay with her husband and be a loyal wife. Later, unknown to both Michelle and Michael, Junior went to see her and changed her mind.

Michelle did spend a couple of nights with Art, a friend of Michael's who is a lawyer. Art could only see Michelle, or another of the ladies when his wife was out of town. He turned out to be a very dominant man, a bit on the rough side, but Michelle enjoyed it all the same. He liked to pin her to the bed and fuck both her pussy and her ass, treating her like a whore. Michelle was just happy that Art enjoyed her, which she knew pleased Michael.

The following day Michelle ran into Cassie at work. She worked for another company in the building, a law firm, but they had become friends after eating in the cafeteria a few times. "Hey, Cassie. Want to go to the Cafe next door and have lunch?"

"Sure, it's been a while since we had a good perverted talk." They both laughed at her comment.

"Well, good, I am taking my lunch right at eleven, can you make that?"

"Sure, I will see you there."

The pair sat down at lunch, arriving at the cafe at about the same time. They always sat at an outdoor table, the two attractive women enjoying the nice weather. "So, Cassie. You heard about my husband and Diane. Did you know about Donna..., or Linda?"

"I could have guessed, but no, I did not know about Linda. What about Linda?"

"She has moved into our home. She is part of the family."

"Linda and Michael...? I mean, they have sex?"

"Mhm."

"And you don't mind?"

"We have an open marriage. I have been with other men, and Michael with other women. It's fun. There is no guilt, we just have sex with other people."

"Okay..., so why bring it up today?"

For a moment Michelle hesitated unsure of how to say exactly what she had in mind. It's not like Cassie could not guess, but still, she took a minute to gather the words. "Well, Michael has mentioned that he finds you attractive. I also overheard a conversation you were having the other day with someone. You said you are pissed at your boyfriend..." Cassie is eight inches over five feet, with short blond hair with brown eyes. A cherubic face that belied her twenty-five years, as she appears much younger than those twenty-five years. A long body, a slim waist, and smallish but well-shaped B-cup breasts. Very nice legs that ended in a perfect round ass. She wears glasses just for reading but takes them off most of the time.

Cassie jumped in with a comment, "Well, yeah. He gives a shit if I get off. Also, he falls asleep like twenty seconds after he blows his load. It gets a bit old."

"This I can promise you. Michael will rock your world. You will never be the same. I mean..., aside from the fact he is very good, he is very considerate. He makes sure the ladies he is with at least get theirs." Cassie still had a look of disbelief on her face. "I'm just saying. If you want..."

For a full thirty seconds, Cassie looked away from the table. Her next comment kind of surprised Michelle. "What if he likes me too much? Or, what if I like him too much? You know what I mean?"

Michelle looked at her deciding how to answer her comment. "That depends, sweetie. If you want to be one of his girls..., ya know, then I am fine with it. I am his wife, he loves me. But..., we both enjoy sex outside the marriage. Michael looks for girls he can fuck regularly. Just sex. Well, maybe more than sex. Linda is his girlfriend, but I am always number one. If you get too attached? You will..., at least to his cock." Michelle laughed and Cassie smiled back at her.

"So..., when would you want this to happen? What I mean, is..., God, what I mean is when can I climb in bed with your husband."

"Well, go home, get something sexy to wear and I will give you directions to my house. So, tonight if you want to." Michelle wrote down the address and directions and handed it to Cassie as they separated.

"I guess we are on."

Chapter 3

Michael had just walked in the door. Michelle could see he was tired, but instead of bringing him a beer or a drink, she walked into the living room with a cup of iced tea. "So, how are we babe? Did you have a good day?"

Michael was home a bit later than usual as he and Michelle generally arrived home around the same time. Today Michael was over an hour later home than Michelle. "The big boss is in town. He is talking about a few guys as the new Regional Master. I am one he is considering for the job. I need to talk to you about that..."

"Well, let me talk to you about something first. I have a surprise for you, so let's eat dinner. I made us some soup and a sandwich."

"Okay, what is this surprise?"

Michelle smiled, walked from the chair she was sitting in, and reached out her hand to her husband who was sitting on the couch, "You'll see. Let's go eat."

"So sneaky. What are you up to, baby?"

Michelle just grinned at Michael and led him to the dining room table. Michelle had talked to Robert earlier and Linda had agreed to spend the night at his house. Michael's father and Linda enjoyed having sex with each other often.

Michael and Michelle had a quite normal and quiet dinner talking of this and that. As they finished the dinner Michelle arose and headed to their bedroom. Michael gave her a quizzical look, but Michelle just wagged a finger indicating to tell her husband that she was going to say no more for the time being. In just about five minutes, she came out wearing a very sexy nightie, a black one, that was one of Michael's favorites. "Okay..., if I guess right you would like me to service this new boss of yours. Am I right?"

Michael smiled and looked at his wife, "What did you have in mind?"

"He's at a hotel, right?"

"Mhm, yes. Why do you ask?"

"Do you know his room number?"

"No, but I have his number. I guess I could call him and tell him I have a surprise for him. Would that work?"

"Sure, give him a call. What's this guy like? I mean, physically."

"A big guy. Taller than me and built. Not a fat guy either. I think you will have a good time. Just make sure he has a good time, love. Why don't you head out and I will text you his room number. By the time you arrive, you should have the message."

"You know I will have a good time. God, just thinking about this has me horny. Send me that message, love." Michael and Michelle were standing in the entry from the kitchen to the living room. Michelle then leaned in and kissed her husband on the cheek. "Your surprise will be here in about thirty minutes. Enjoy." Michelle then walked out of the front door, grabbing her keys from a table by the front door where she and Michael kept them. Michelle through on a trench coat over her nightgown, put on some flats, and headed out the door.

Chapter 4

Michelle was excited. She had to admit that these assignments, having sex with other men was fun. At least so far as none of the men were not attractive and they were good in bed. As she drove the twenty minutes or so, she felt her body begin to warm. To anticipate what was to come. Her husband loved the idea now of her with other men. Being with this man would benefit him as well.

Michelle arrived at the hotel. This man, Scott Davies, was staying at one of the most popular hotels in the area. It did not surprise her for this hotel was a casino and hotel. She looked at her phone and saw the message witch that her husband had sent her with his phone number just in case. Before getting out of the car she quickly texted a message to her husband. What did you tell him?

Her husband replied, I told him my wife is coming there to fuck him. I am not sure he believed me. Have fun.

Michelle smiled to herself at his last message. She had the room number, so she did not hesitate. She went to the elevator, his room was on the sixth floor and went directly to his room. She knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. In just a few seconds he came to the door and opened it. She entered the room, taking off the coat to reveal her sexy nightgown. She walked by Scott and kicked off her shoes., "Oh, wow. You..., you are beautiful. Are you really Michael's wife?"

Michelle did not answer him but sauntered deeper into his room. At five feet six inches tall, with long dark hair and the face of a model, Scott was impressed. A slim waist, long legs, nice breasts he guessed were C's or D's. In other words the body of a Goddess. "Are you going to get me a drink, sir?"

"It's Scott. Sure, what would you like?"

"Well, Sir, something not too strong. A mix maybe. Gin and tonic?"

Scott, Mr. Davies, quickly mixed her a drink and then went and sat at the table in the entryway to the room. The room, is well appointed, a table with two chairs. To the right as one entered the room was a door, open, that led to a bedroom with two big beds. The beds were rather large. Michelle thought they must be Kings which was unusual for a hotel room. To the left, a few feet from the door was a huge desk with a large TV on it. Next to the TV was a coffee maker. On the right of the room beyond the bedroom door was the bar. Filled with alcohol of all types with a narrow table beyond it for mixing the drinks, an ice bucket already filled on that table. It was here that Scott mixed her a drink, he already had one, and then as she came towards him, he handed her the glass of booze.