An Accepting Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both sipped their drinks and checked each other out. Michelle was just as impressed at what she was seeing in the big man, as he was in her. Michelle then sat down on the bed closest to the door. Though her sexy legs were crossed, he could see she was wearing very thin underwear. As she sat down, he could not help but look her up and down, enjoying every inch of her body. "Do you like what you see, Mr. Davies?"

"As I said, Scott. I do. But you never answered my question."

Michelle brought her drink to her mouth and took a sip, teasing him by not immediately answering his question. "Yes..., I am Michael's wife. He..., instructed me to... Well, to spend time with you."

Scott looked at her and managed to ask, "So..., do you do this a lot? I mean, ya know."

"If you are asking me if I am safe, if I take precautions, then yes. Always. As for whom I might or might not have been with does not matter. The question is, would you like me to please you tonight?" She stared at him and he did not answer. Michelle then stood up and walked over to him. Scott stood up and she turned around, "Unzip me, Mr. Davies."

He moved close, up behind her, and began to unzip her dress. "Like I said, call me Scott." He pulled that zipper down, taking a deep breath as she smelled of some heavenly scent. He brought his face to her neck and took a deep breath. "You smell lovely Michelle. Please call me Scott."

"Not until you fuck me, Mr. Davies. Then I will call you Scott." He turned her around grasped her nightgown by the shoulders and pulled it down. It fell to the floor leaving her naked except for her hose and flat shoes. He pulled her into his arms and brought his lips to hers. She kissed him back with pure desire, enjoying their mouths dancing together. She wrapped her arms around him and after they shared a long kiss she said, "So, are you going to fuck me, Mr. Davies?"

He picked her up and carried Michelle to the bed that was farthest from the door. He removed her shoes and said, "Take off your stockings while I get undressed." She grinned at him and had her stockings off very quickly. She watched as he loosened his tie and then unbuttoned his shirt, removing it. God, what a body on this one, she thought to herself after he had revealed his incredible chest. He then took off his shoes and socks, and then quickly removed his pants and underwear.

"God..., you are gorgeous," she said looking up at him as she stood to the side of the bed. He had to be six feet four or five, with a broad and muscular chest. His face was a handsome one, with deep brown eyes, and a chiseled jaw with perfect symmetrical features. His dark hair was cut short and combed so that it showed off his almost pretty face. Other than Michael, she had never been as physically attracted to a man before.

He smiled and climbed onto the bed next to her. Both of them now naked he looked down at her, staring into her incredible blue eyes. "God, you are beautiful." Without warning Scott quickly rolled on top of her and slid his larger-than-average cock inside her. "Oh, f-fuck, you feel so good." As he pumped his dick, very slowly at first, he then brought his mouth to her left breast, the side of the bed he had climbed on next to her. He bit her nipple roughly as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her. Around that nipple, he moaned, "Mmm, yes. So nice."

"Do you like that, Scott? Do you like fucking me, Scott?" Her voice was hushed, airy with passion.

Scott then released her tit from his mouth, straightened his arms and looked down at her. "The question is..., do you like my cock fucking you, baby?"

"Yes, Scott. Yes..., I love your cock inside me." He leaned down and kissed her again. Their tongues danced, each probing the other's mouth. A languid kiss, one they both enjoyed. Her arms were around his shoulders as they clutched. Scott began to pump her a bit harder, starting to fuck her rather than make love to her. His kiss became urgent, more violent, his cock moving faster inside her. Their mouths once again separated and she said, "Fuck me, Scott. Fuck me good. Please fuck me good Scott. Harder, harder, please fuck me harder."

"I..., I'm sorry. So fucking sorry, I..., I am going to cum. Is it okay? I, I am going to cum."

Michelle grinned up at him as he pumped her for all he was worth. Her pussy was so hot, squeezing his dick with each rhythmic penetration. "It's..., it's okay, Scott. I..., I am cumming. F-fill my pussy with your seed. Yes, Scott, unload inside me..."

Scott grunted like an animal and then leaned forward and kissed her once again. As they locked mouths, he began to pump his cum inside her, a huge load of cum filling her pussy until it overflowed, leaking on the bottom sheet of the bed. Michelle had another smaller orgasm as he pumped her for a good two minutes. Though no more of his seed filled her, he kept pumping, enjoying the sensation of his cock inside the beautiful woman.

"God..., you are amazing. Fuck that was so hot. I'm sorry I went off so quick, Michelle." He rolled off of her to Michelle's left. He bent his arm leaning on his hand "I have to ask you a question. You did not make me wear a condom?"

"Well, on that note, can you get me something to clean up? Michael said the only one you have had sex with is your wife. I trusted that you told him the truth." Scott pulled on his shorts and pants and then headed to the restroom. Michelle heard the sound of running water. He came back with a washrag and as she cleaned up she continued, "I mean your wife has not had sex with other men, has she?"

"Oh, I doubt it. I have always been faithful, and so has she. But, you walked into my room today and I could not stop myself."

He moved as if to lay on the bed next to her but she stopped him, "Get naked again, Scott." He quickly took off his pants and underwear and lay next to her. She could see his cock was already returning to full attention and smiled to herself. As he lay next to her she asked, "I am just curious, do you have a picture of your wife?"

"Do you want to see a picture of Stella?"

"So her name is Stella. Yes, I would love to." Scott reached for his pants on the floor and searched until he pulled out his wallet. He flipped the wallet open to reveal a picture of a very pretty woman in a red dress from the waist up. "Oh..., wow. She's pretty. Very pretty."

"Yes, she is. Are you trying to make me feel guilty?"

Scott then lay back on the bed. He put his left arm behind his head looking off into the distance. Michelle then rolled onto his very sexy, very muscular chest. "No, no Scott. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything. But, she is very pretty."

As she said this she reached her hand down and began to tease around his manhood with the fingernail of her right index finger. "Are you teasing me, Michelle?" He turned his head towards her, put a finger under her chin, and moving towards her brought his lips gently to hers. "Not that I am complaining."

As he said the last she grasped his cock and began to stroke it. Their kiss continued and Scott moaned into her mouth as the two kissed more and more passionately. Their lips still locked Michelle climbed on top. Kissing, still kissing, she placed his cock at her opening and slid down onto him. Up and down she pumped, enjoying this incredibly sexy man, enjoying his hard cock inside her. Their lips parted and she leaned forward, her forehead against his. "Oh..., God. You feel so good inside me Scott. You feel so good."

Scott brought his hands to her hips. He lifted her up and down on his manhood as if she were naught but a feather. "Oh, God. Yes. I..., I want to do this again, baby."

"You..., you don't just mean tonight, do you?" She replied.

"No... God, I wish my wife... I wish my wife were like this. Yes, I want to come here more often and hopefully spend some time fucking you."

Michelle leaned back and grabbed Scott's hands and placed them on her breasts. Pumping up and down a bit more aggressively, "M-maybe she is... You..., God your cock feels good. You never know. Maybe she wants something like this."

He did not reply. He squeezed her nipples very hard which turned her on and then wrapping his arms around her, pulled her face to his. Again, with obvious need, he kissed her, nibbling on her tongue as Michelle squeezed his cock with her very strong muscles. Suddenly the mood in the room changed. Suddenly he became very different. Separating their mouths he gripped her sides and pushed her off of him. "On your knees, woman. I think you are a slut and need to be fucked like one." Michelle grinned and moved into position. Before she could respond he continued, "Head down..., head on the pillow."

Michelle obliged, her face turned up to him. "Of course sir. Whatever you say." Scott grinned and went up onto his feet. Holding his cock in one hand, he pushed it down and into her body. Roughly he began to pump down and into her very wet, very wanton, very tight pussy. "Oh..., God Scott. F-fuck me. Fuck me good." Scott then pressed her hands down on Michelle's ass, roughly pumping his cock into her body, grunting like an animal. Suddenly that animal took over and he began to slap one ass cheek, and then the other. Michelle jumped in surprise with the first slap but then became used to his rhythmic slapping of her ass as he fucked her harder and harder, pounding his cock into her body.

"Oh..., God. Fuck Scott. Fuck yes. Jesus your cock is hard." She made no comments about the slapping of her ass but moved back against the man, Scott, fucking her so hard that between the slaps and his hips pounding her, she will have a bruised ass the following day. Harder and harder, her cock pounding as if punishing Michelle, but like a good slut she moved back against his hard cock with each pump. Scott had never fucked his wife like this, but this night he fucked this beautiful woman and wondered if maybe he might do the same to his wife. One day.

"Guh, guh, oh G-God. F-fuck..., shit..." he exclaimed as he pumped his cum into the beautiful woman. Spray after spray, another huge load of cum filling this woman. He had never felt anything like it but hoped he would again. Yes, he wanted this again. "Ohhhhhhh, f-fuck. Yes, woman. F-fuck yes..., such a good pussy. Such a wonderful cunt."

Her head in the pillow Michelle grinned. She had cum twice herself but knew she was here to please her husband's boss so she said nothing. She hung on as he violently fucked her, used her as she had never been used before. Eventually, after over two minutes of pounding her cunt, he removed his cock and allowed her to fall to the bed.

"Jesus. Fuck Scott. You needed that didn't you?"

"Sorry. Honestly, I got carried away. I..., well, I never did that before. I mean..., I mean that rough. Again, I'm sorry."

Michelle leaned in, placing her index finger under his chin she brought her lips to his. Gently, sweetly she kissed him and then parted her lips. "Do one thing for me, lover?"

"What's that, Michelle?"

"Promise me you will ask your wife about..., well, stuff like this. And, also, promise me you will fuck your wife like that next time you fuck her. I have a feeling you have never done that to her and I bet..., she might like it. You would be surprised how many women..., how many wives would love to..., ya know. Fuck other men. Be used the way you used me tonight. Or..., would that make you jealous?"

"I'll think about it, Michelle."

"I guess that will have to do."

Chapter 5:

Cassie parked in front of what must be a two-million-dollar home. She double-checked the address on the piece of paper Michelle had given her earlier that day. Wow, her husband must make a fortune, she thought to herself. She was wearing a dark blue dress, very short, that showed off her figure. She stepped from her small compact car and straightened her dress as she walked towards the front of the house. Michael must have heard her park in front of the house because the front door opened and he walked out to greet her.

"Hello, Cassie. Wow, you look gorgeous." He walked up to her, got very close, and reached his hand out for her. "So..., what brings this beautiful woman to my house this evening."

Michael turned and offered his arm to her which she took. "Please, I am nervous enough. Michelle said..., well Michelle said. God, did she talk to you?"

"I'm just teasing Cassie. Come inside and let's have a drink." Michael escorted her into their living room and showed her to a seat on their very new and huge couch. "What would you like to drink, Cassie?"

"Just a soda or some water. I don't want any alcohol right now, okay?"

"Sure, sure thing. Let me get you that soda." He returned with a diet coke and sat a couple of feet from her. "So, uhm, what..., I mean what were you expecting to happen tonight? I don't want to be presumptuous."

She took a drink of the soda and then set it down on the end table at the end of the couch. She finally looked him in the eyes and replied, "I am hoping that there is a not so gentleman here that has plans on taking me to his bed."

Michael grinned and slid across the couch towards her. Cassie made note of the incredible physique of this handsome black man. Tall, over six feet, with muscular arms and a muscular chest. Medium complected, Cassie thought to herself that he was a good-looking man. Typical African American features, a wide nose, prominent but not unhandsome, with full and sexy lips and a wide jawline. He wore tan-colored slacks and a tight shirt which was how she noticed his very nice body.

He brought his face close to hers and looked into her eyes. What he saw was not a timid creature, but a woman who wanted to have some fun. "How about..., we take that dress off right here."

Cassie did not hesitate but stood up next to the couch. She slid out of her flats and then pulled the dress up and over her head. His cock jumped to attention as he looked at her smallish tits in her sexy blue bra and her also sexy undies. "Do you like what you see Michael?"

Michael stood up looking at the very sexy young woman. He did not reply to her question but instead said, "Do me a favor. Lean over the back of the couch." She grinned and pulled her underwear down and off. She leaned over the back of the couch and looked back at him. She did not say a word as he quickly undressed. He then stood behind her and brought his hand to her slit, checking to see if she was wet. He need not have worried, for she was very wet, very ready. "Wow, you are ready, aren't you Cassie?"

She had turned away from him and had not watched as he finished undressing. She did not see the size of his manhood, did not see how big and hard he was. Michael placed a hand on her shoulder and leaned into her. "I'm ready Michael. Go ahead, Put your dick in me. I so need to be fucked."

Leaning into her he placed the head of his cock at her opening. Smiling to himself he began to push his cock into her very ready pussy. "You want this Cassie. Do you want me to fuck you, Cassie?"

"Oh, God yes. Push your cock into me." Michael obliged and she screeched, "Ohhh, oh my God you are big. Shit your cock is big." Michael began to gently push his cock into her, letting her pussy adjust to his above-average-sized cock. "Oh..., Jesus your cock is so fucking big. So God damn big."

Her pussy was getting used to his hardness, adjusting to the size of his manhood. She was tight, tighter than any of the other pussies he'd had his cock in recently. It turned him on so much so much that he grabbed her shoulders and began to fuck her in earnest. "Oh..., Fuck Cassie. God, you are so tight. Do you like that baby, do you like my c-cock inside you?"

"Oh..., yes. Fuck, yes. God your cock feels so good. Yes, Michael. Fuck me good Michael."

Michael then stopped holding back at all. He reached around playing with her tits, squeezing her very hard nipples. He stabbed his manhood into her, harder and faster. He was enjoying fucking this woman, and he could tell he was enjoying his cock inside her. "Baby..., oh God, you feel so good. I forgot to put..., to put on a condom. F-fuck, Cassie."

"It's okay..., it's too late. J-just fuck me. Fuck me good, Michael. I..., I am on the pill. M-Michael. I..., I am cumming on your dick. Cumming on your very hard cock. Oh, God Michael. Yes, it feels so good Michael."

Her words, the way she moved back against him. The way her pussy squeezed his cock. It was such a turn-on and in the back of his mind, he wanted her to be a regular. Michael wanted her, he wanted to fuck her again and again. He hoped she was enjoying this coupling as much as he was. "God..., I am going to fill your pussy baby. I am going t-to give you my load. My fucking load of cum. I am going to fill your pussy. Yes, baby, I am g-going to cum now."

"Ahhh," she moaned loudly as he released his cum into her body. She felt it, loved that he had made her cum first. That he was enjoying her body in a wild and animalistic way. That he fucked her but also made sure she had her orgasms. She came again as he pounded away at her from behind. Harder and harder, his cum squirting into her body. She had never been so turned on in her life and she wanted this. Wanted him to fuck her again. She knew it would happen. That he was enjoying her and she would make sure he fucked her again.

Chapter 6:

Both couples had a fun night. Michelle and Scott got to know each other, to learn about each other's sexual pleasures. Michelle admitted to herself that she wanted this man. Wanted to have sex with him again and again and hoped her husband would allow it.

For his part, Michael already asked Cassie to come to their "House Warming" party. In essence, a sex party. She had not agreed as of yet, but Michael hoped that she would eventually agree.

Meanwhile Junior, Michael's older but 'little brother' was not yet willing to give up on Lucy. They had told him, Michael, and his father, about the wild night they had with her. They told her after that she had balked and decided to return to her husband. In the following weeks, Junior decided to go to church services. The first thing he noticed, was that Daniel, to his thinking, seemed completely preoccupied with his flock and gave little thought, or attention to his wife.

Junior happened to be driving on a Wednesday evening and noticed the lights on in the chapel. On a whim, he pulled into the parking in front of the small church. The church has a long window next to double doors which centered the wall facing the parking lot and the street beyond. He tried to peek in but shutters blocked all but a crack of light. He went to the doors pulled open the left one and stepped inside. The lights that lined the walls were bright and his eyes had to adjust to them. There did not appear to be anyone in the church until he heard a sound on the stage behind the lectern at the back of the church.

It was Lucy who stepped forward and around the lectern. "Uhm..., the church is closed. I'm sorry, I must have forgotten to lock the bar on the door. Are you here to see the Pastor? I'm sorry, but he is out of town at the moment. He will be back on Sunday."

Junior was unsure how to respond but decided to be straightforward. "Uhm, you don't recognize me? I have been to services a few times."

"I do. You resemble someone I met recently."

Michael walked up the center aisle as she came towards him. "Well, yes. You have met my brother. My father too I believe."

"Oh, yes, you are Michael's older brother. I have heard about you. Well, a little bit about you."

There was a blush on her face as she spoke and Robert Morrison Junior had to suppress a smile at her discomfort. The evening was warm so she was wearing a conservative blouse that did not hide her attributes and a skirt that showed off her legs. She was wearing tennies, but those just made her seem all the more sexy to his eye. He could see the brunette beauty stood about five feet six inches tall. Her hair was slightly longer than shoulder length, her eyes a deep and sensual brown. Her legs were amazing and he could see what both his father and his older brother saw in the beautiful woman.