An Accepting Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two went to a front pew on the right. Lucy sat down closest to the aisle and then Junior sat next to her. "They told me about you that night, didn't they?" She looked into his eyes and the resemblance was amazing. This man was so sexy, so very good-looking. Against her own will it seemed, her loins began to get warm. She looked down, blushing, "I mean..., about the sex. They told you..."

"Yes, they did. And I can see why they did. You are an absolute beauty. I would love... Well, you know what I mean."

Lucy had turned away, looking down. She now turned back to him and gazed into his sexy eyes. He had been facing the back of the church but turned towards her gaze. In the past, before she met Michael and Michelle, she had never been attracted to a black man. Now she found herself looking at another dark-skinned man, Michael's brother, and she found herself attracted to him. Almost against her will she leaned into him. Her head on his very strong shoulder. "God, what you must think of me."

"I think you are a very lonely woman who needs some attention. I think your husband is an ass. A complete ass if you ask me."

Lucy sort of laughed and replied, "Well..., don't hold back. Tell me what you really think." She smiled into his shoulder. "I mean..., you are not completely wrong. He's a God-fearing man, he just forgot about the part where he loves his wife."

Something came over Junior. A very strong man, he reached down and grabbed her by her waist. "Oh!" She exclaimed as he picked her up, turned her towards himself, and sat her on his lap, facing him. She did not say a word but looked into his eyes as he straddled her on his lap. There was a look in her eyes. A look denoting desire; need. He knew he had read her right. He placed his hand behind her head and pulled her lips to his. She did not fight him, they kissed as if they were long-lost lovers, seeing each other after a lengthy separation. The kiss was passionate and needful, not just for Junior, but for her.

Their lips parted. They continued to look at each other. He picked her up and that is when he once again noticed the lectern. Carrying her in his arms, he brought her the dais. He could see it was heavy, made perhaps of oak, and bolted to the floor. He turned her around, "Put..., put your hands on the lectern, Lucy."

"Oh..., God, not here." She intoned. "I mean..., the church, Robert."

Junior then reached down between her legs, pulling up the skirt. She was wearing plain cotton underwear. He reached in and violently tore a hole in those underwear, at the same time unbuckling his pants and he let them fall to the floor. His underwear he pushed down and they fell below his knees as he held her against the pulpit. "God..., Robert. Someone..., Someone could walk in..."

"That makes it all the more exciting," he said. With his underwear around his ankles, he placed his very hard cock between her legs. She knew she should not, but she lifted her left leg to the side, giving him access to her most private treasure. Junior pushed his cock into her, burying almost half of it into her very wet pussy. "Oh..., God. You are so tight. You feel so good," he moaned into her right ear as he penetrated deeper and deeper into this woman.

Lucy reached her hand back and round his neck, "God, oh God. Yes, you feel so good inside me. Okay, Robert. Fuck me. Yes, fuck me, Robert." She wanted it. Wanted it bad and now she knew for certain that she wanted it not just this night. She could stay married to her husband, but she would be having sex. Sex with other men. "Harder, Robert. F-fuck me harder. G-God your cock is so big. It feels so good."

Junior smiled to himself. He knew that his father and his brother had enjoyed her, but he thought he would not tell them right away that he had done this. That he wanted to do it again. "Yes, you beautiful and sexy woman. Oh God yes, you feel so good." His hands went to her breasts outside her blouse and he squeezed them violently as he fucked his cock up and into her. With each thrust he lifted her slightly off of her feet, fucking her as if she were nothing but a toy. "Fuck..., I am g-going to cum in you, Lucy. I am going to fill your pussy with my cum."

"Yes, oh yes. I am c-cumming Robert. Cumming on your cock. J-Jesus help me, I want cock..., I want your cock so bad. F-fuck me, Robert. F-fill me up."

She squeezed his cock roughly as the first, and then a second strong orgasm overtook her. Robert grunted obscenities in her ear, calling her a slut, a whore, a pit for his cock. She loved his words, the way he wanted her, and the way she wanted to be fucked this way. Then she felt it. She felt his cock pound against her cervix and then the spray of his warm cum inside her. Squirt after squirt of his cum filled her. Filled her so much that she felt it leak out and drip down her legs. Down her legs and onto the stage floor behind the pulpit.

Slowly he finished. He still pumped her for a good bit, enjoying just the sensation of being inside her. She groaned, "God..., I am such a slut." He smiled to himself, turned her and her disheveled shirt around, her skirt twisted to one side, and pulled her into his arms. They kissed ardently, long and wet as his cock began to shrink, as their mixed cum dripped out of her pussy, down her legs, and onto the floor.