An Accidental Love God Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck what an ass she has!" he yelled as Kate left the room with some dirty dishes. Jayne and Natsumi laughed.

I had some blues going in the background. Jayne began singing with Ronnie Earl "You're a Bad Boy!" and pointed at Bernie.

By pre-arranged signal Jayne and Natsumi excused themselves. I wanted this to build for Bernie so he would definitely sign tomorrow.

Bernie showed some disappointment.

"Tomorrow I plan on throwing a real party., that is, assuming you sign" I said. "Today you just got a taste of the ... of how we treat key people at our clients."

"I think we will be doing business tomorrow" Bernie said.

"Great!" I turned to Kate and touched her arm. "Please bring Bernie a night cap and provide anything else he might desire tonight."

I smiled at Bernie. "We have an early ski day tomorrow. Kate will see to your further needs."

Bernie went upstairs and I left for my room. As I passed I could hear Jayne and Natsumi moaning in pleasure in Natsumi's room. I was glad they enjoyed each other's company.

Kate's Story

I have no idea why I was so hot for Bernie. He was nothing to look at. His pot belly hung over his belt and he practically drooled over me. He made comments to me that would get another man slapped. Yet...

It had to be the fact that I had been without a guy since the divorce. It is hard to have a sex life with two pre-teen kids.

I prepared a brandy and brought it upstairs. I knocked on Bernies door and entered when he answered. He was in a pair of boxers and dark socks when I entered. This was not a look most women find attractive, yet I got even hotter.

"Here is your brandy sir. Is there anything else that would please you?" I said in my sexiest voice.

Bernie walked to a leather chair, sat and considered me for a moment.

"What would please me..." he slurred a bit drunkenly, "would be to watch you strip off that skirt and shirt and panties, then have you suck on my cock."

Again, a statement that would get most guys slapped and yet... that is exactly what I wanted to do.

I turned on the room's stereo to some hot techno. Dead Maus pounded out as I danced and slipped off my skirt. The shirt tail covered my ass as I bent over to reveal my lace boy short panties. I took off my tie and slowly unbuttoned my blouse as I strutted toward Bernie in his chair. He stared at me, stunned.

"Don't you like this?" I asked.

"I love it"

"Good" I pulled off my shirt and sat in his lap, pressing my tits to his face. I pooped a nipple from my demi-cup bra and pushed it between his lips. He immediately began to suck it. I took my shoulder length red hair out from the bun and shook it out, smacking his head with it.

I could feel Bernie's hard cock against me. God it felt so good to be with a man after so many months, even if it was this unattractive guy. It felt so sexy to be desired by a man, even this man.

I moaned in pleasure and guided his hand to my wet slit. He immediately began to play with my clit roughly. Normally I prefer a gentle touch but even this ... God it was good.

"Oh sir! Oh Yes! OH! OH! OH FUCK!" I came. I had not come from someone's fingers other than my own in a very long time.

"You are so fucking hot!"Bernie said

"Yes and now sir, I'll continue your order."

I got between his legs and pulled his cock from his boxers. His fat covered a good deal of the length (another reason to loose weight guys!) but I was not very good at deep throating. His length was about the most I could handle. I took his cock into my mouth, bobbing my head and sucking while I continued to play with my pussy. I moaned in pleasure as I took it down, then began to lick the shaft and tease the head.

"You're a fucking tease! You know that!" Bernie said.

"Oh yes sir. But I please too. May I fuck you now?"

"Oh yeah baby ride me."

I straddled Bernie and plunged my wet pussy onto his cock. Riding it, I leaned back so I could reach my clit and rubbed it while I fucked him faster and faster.

"OH YES! HARDER! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed in my orgasm. God this wsa so hot.

I got off of him and turned so I rode him in a reverse cowgirl, giving me better access to my clit. I rubbed it gently and was soon moaning in another orgasm. Without the visual of his fat body, just the feeling on my clit and pussy it was even better.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMIGOD!" I came again and this sent Bernie over the top. I felt sexy dirty, like a porn star. I got off him and licked our mixed cum from his cock, letting it drip on my tits. I kept sucking hoping to get him hard again. I wanted more.

"I may need a few moments." Bernie said.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash the come off me. Bernie stumbled to the bed. When I came back he was snoring in a deep sleep.

It was only 10:00, my kids were at their father's for the weekend and I knew of a few open bars. I headed out into the night to find a better man.

12