An Accidental Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are good at this," I observed emphatically, as she made a start on unbuttoning her blouse.

"Honestly, after you left the club last night, I asked a friend of mine and a few other girls who have done some private modeling for some tips," Elise said. "I want to do this right if I'm going to do it."

"Well I think that you are a champ already," I reassured her again.

She smiled prettily but I had to ask her to stop because it didn't work with the vignette. Beneath the blouse, she was wearing a black bra of plain design but outstandingly transparent fabric, her dark nipples clearly visible. She looked so hot in her stockings and underwear, I almost didn't have her repeat the shirt removal thing. I'm glad I decided to be professional and ask her to try some other ways of sliding out of the blouse.

Elise stepped much closer to the mirror and stared at herself. I quickly realized that I could move to get both her and her reflection in the frame of the shot. This time I caught deliciously bra-clad side-boob and a frontal reflection as well!

"That is very hot, Elise," I coached. "Let's focus on staying in front of the mirror like that for a bit. Can we lose the bra?"

Elise laughed over her shoulder at me. "You sound so uncertain! I am a stripper, you know. Taking off my bra is what I do."

I bit my lip and then replied, "Not today. Today, you are a model--perhaps an actress. You are telling a story. But yes, let's please take off the bra." I was proud of how I managed to keep a begging tone out of my voice when I said 'please'.

Elise trained her gaze back on herself in the mirror. Despite her bravado, I could feel her hesitate on the brink of being photographed bare-chested for the first time. She suddenly heaved a deep breath and reached behind herself to unhook her bra. She hunched her shoulders forward and let the straps slip off them. The bra slipped downward off her delicious, buoyant tits and she set it gently on the vanity top. Without me asking, Elise tilted her head at her reflection and began to caress her nipples. I shot a long burst of pictures of that for sure!

But I stopped her and asked that she put the bra back on and remove it a few more times. My favorite of her efforts was when she slipped the strap off her shoulders first and pulled her arms free. She then tugged the bra downward to her waist with agonizing slowness. Her beautiful tits emerged before me and in the mirror with a slowness that teased me incredibly, even if it was just to allow me time to get a great many shots.

Once I had her fully topless, I had her stretch her arms above her head and took pictures of that pose from numerous angles.

"I think I'd like some closeups, alright?" I asked, approaching Elise.

She simply smiled and wrapped one arm around herself under her tits while lifting the other to lie atop her head. I shot her both from the waist up, looking off to the side, and then framing just her breasts. Closeup pictures of just a model's tits with no face visible were never my favorite images, but now that I was taking the pictures myself, and taking them of this particular model, I found I wanted a lot of them.

Elise slowly shifted her arms around to pull and lift her breasts in lots of delicious ways. She might be a model today, but being a stripper had taught her how to really work those awesome mams.

I got inspired by my own idea of a voyeuristic shoot. I swiftly changed lenses to a zoom and backed out of the bathroom. The entry closet door was directly opposite the bathroom's and I crawled into the closet. Closing the door slightly, I could shoot through the crack, with the doorway being apparent on the edges of the pictures. Now the camera was 'spying' on Elise.

"Kinky!" smiled Elise. "Want me to take off the bra again?"

"Yes, please," I replied. "And could you move about a foot to your left and a couple toward me first? Yes. Like that."

Elise shrugged once more into her sheer black bra and took her sweet, photogenic time getting it back on and in place. She hit her mark beautifully and began to slip her bra straps off. With them free of her arms, she slowly turned around so her back was facing me and unhooked the bra. I got some very lovely shots of her sleek back as the bra came off and a single side-boob shot as she turned and stepped out of my view, laughing. She stuck her head back around the edge of the door and asked, "Was that what you were looking for?"

"Nice tease," I replied drily, still hunched down uncomfortably in the closet with my dirty laundry.

"That's the thing about the voyeur," she said, still grinning, "They don't get to issue direction about how their target stands."

"True. Very true. But I'm the photographer, the camera is the voyeur. The photographer would very much like it if you'd try that again, only try to make sure 'the voyeur' can properly enjoy your magnificent chesticles!"

"Oh very well. If you insist," Elise grumbled through her broad smile. She stepped out into my view with the bra back in place. This time she started with her back to me, unhooking the bra so I could see her do it. Then she slowly, while I was taking lots of photos, turned toward me as the bra slipped free of her chest. She dropped it to the floor as if by accident, and bent VERY prettily to pick it back up again. She turned to give me a good profile and stretched up to hang the empty brassiere on the corner of the door.

"Now that was awesome!" I said excitedly. "Thank you. I think now we should do a few tries at taking off those panties. Are you ready?"

Elise really did hesitate this time. "I think so... I mean, I take my top off with men watching all the time. But this is a whole different thing." She looked at me and heaved a very impressive sigh and smiled. "Okay. How do you want it?"

"You're a pro, Elise," I said. "I'd like one strip while I'm still in this cramped closet, then I'll unbend myself and we can do some more." She slipped the panties off in profile to me for the closet pics. She had an amazing profile. After that, I came back into the bathroom and had her take the panties off three more times. It was awesome. After that, I took a bunch more shots of her almost totally naked form, clad as she was in only stockings and those heels. It was so much fun.

"Good," I said, taking my memory chip out of my camera and stepping into the bedroom to load the pictures into my laptop. "Why don't we get you fully dressed again, while I check to make sure I haven't fucked up the lighting."

"The same outfit?"

"Yes. This time we will do the same thing, except this time, I want you smiling into the camera all the time like it's a lover's eyes."

The pictures started coming up on the computer and I really liked what I saw. I was actually okay at this! Elise leaned over my shoulder to look and had decided to check out the pictures before putting a stitch of clothes back on. It was damned hard to keep my eyes on the pictures instead of the original object....

"This is actually pretty exciting," she said quietly. "You make me look really, really good!" She kept looking over my shoulder, commenting from time to time about which poses that she had tried that she thought had come out well.

At last, I shooed her away to get dressed and I fiddled with some of the best shots on the computer. I had no idea what if anything I might do with these shots, but I was proud of my efforts and was having a stunningly good time taking them.

"Ready?" asked Elise, once more fully dressed.

"Yep. Let's have you come in through the door once more, but smiling at me, at the camera this time."

She stepped out into the hall, then pushed the door open and slunk into the room with a smile that immediately reminded me that beyond her incredible body, she was beautiful too. She leaned back sensuously against the door as it closed, then turned halfway toward it to caress the privacy bolt again. She smiled over her shoulder at me while she once again gave the bolt a hand job of even higher order this time. She turned toward me and started to slowly strut into the bedroom.

I stopped her and indicated the bathroom once more. She looked at me quizzically.

"I want some parallel storyline," I said. "Also, we won't do as many iterations of you stripping, but I want lots of shots of you staring at the camera through the mirror reflection. And once you are gloriously naked again, I think we will be done with this story. Then I think we can work on some of your other outfits you're brought."

She nodded professionally and proceeded to have a great time making eyes at the camera as she slipped once more out of her jacket. This time, she chose to remove the skirt first, giving me quite the leg show in the process. Her beautiful blue eyes always came back to stare at me through the camera's display, along with a constant smile that ranged from soft and shy, to brilliant, to almost leering.

She paused briefly, standing with her legs apart, arms akimbo, pushing in on her waist along the long loose white fabric of her dress shirt. She unbuttoned the shirt from bottom to top, a process that kept her body teasingly concealed as she did.

"Ready to go on?" she asked challengingly.

"I think so. Let's do it."

With that, my shutter button clicking away, she pulled open the blouse and posed with another big smile.

I grinned in turn and took a number of shots with her holding the shirt open as she turned left and right for a bunch of views.

"Well, that is not quite the same underwear you had on before!" I laughed as I continued to shoot away.

"Well, if I were coming to a beautiful suite like this to see a man I intended to strip for immediately, I would not be wearing that underwear."

"Um. In fairness, you came here to strip for me, wearing that other underwear."

"Yes, but I didn't arrive smiling at you like I'm smiling at the camera now," she replied huskily, an outright inviting expression on her face now.

The new underwear was clearly one of Elise's less substantial stripper outfits. The panties were very high cut red lace that showed off her hips wonderfully. I had not yet seen the back, but I was confident it was nothing but a thong nestled deep between her curvy cheeks. Her bra was also red, lace, and mostly transparent. It was also a size or two too small, forcing her sizable curves to overflow it up top.

The bra unfastened in front, as Elise demonstrated for me next, pulling it wide apart, letting her breasts spill out like a creamy tide of sexual attraction. I made her take it off four times, it was such a damned awesome sight....

The bra at last discarded, I directed her to the mirror and she leaned over, tilting her delicious ass toward the camera. To call it 'thong-clad' would be silly, but her ass was incredibly thong-framed. She looked over her shoulder at the camera with an increasingly lusty gaze, then turned to the mirror. She leaned forward, letting her tits dangle lusciously, and alternated between poking at non-existent flaws in her makeup and smiling at me and the camera through the mirror. I felt drawn closer and I had to be careful that I didn't move so close as to show up in the mirror myself. I got a series of incredible shots with her bare ass in the lower left, some rich side-boob in the middle, and in the reflection her dangling breasts under her smiling gaze. I took some time to set it up, even changing my lens to get it right.

"Is that a lens for closeups or something?" asked Elise casually in between shots.

"Yep," I said, straightening up as she turned toward me. I'll admit that I wasn't looking through the camera as I eyed her next-to-naked body.

"Good," said Elise. Then you'll be able to shoot this."

She then proceeded to sink to her knees right in front of me! It was indeed an awesome shot. Her breasts and upturned face were framed perfectly below me, and her smile was now electric. "I'll have to crop it narrow to keep my pants out of the shot, though," I muttered, half to myself.

"That is not the point," laughed Elise. She then reached up and caressed the front of my slacks.

Now, for most of this shoot, I had been operating at somewhere between half to full chub. In the moments before Elise made this move, I was tending toward full. I felt myself suddenly swerving all the way to raging hard-on now. My slacks were instantly anything but slack.

"Wow, um, Elise. Our contract was only for tasteful softcore. I didn't ask you for this."

"Well, I think," replied Elise, still smiling at me as she swiftly undid my fly, "That something like this is a reasonable part of this last vignette, and I want to get it right."

You can't your ass that I did NOT stop taking photos, even when my tumescent junk made its appearance in the frame. "I want to be clear that I am not complaining," I chuckled nervously, "But things just took a very sudden turn from amateur modeling shoot to this, very lovely might I add, hand job. What happened?"

"Oh, you are getting so much more than just a hand job," replied Elise, her hands still gently caressing my cock as she spoke. "Looking at how hot you made me in those first pictures was such a turn-on. And then smiling so eagerly at you and your camera has just made me wetter and wetter. I think you need to be wet too."

With that, Elise lowered her smiling face and took me between her lips. I groaned as her tongue lavished attention on my shaft. Manfully, I kept shooting, trying to get angles where both her breasts and my cock penetrating her lovely mouth were in the shot at the some time. But it was very hard to concentrate. Elise's hands stroked the base of my cock and caressed my balls while her mouth sucked me in and out.

She popped me free of her lips and jacked me harder as she looked up at me. "Let me know when you are going to come! Where to do you want the camera to see your spray land, on my face or my boobies?"

"What?!?" I laughed in surprise.

"I like sucking cock. I don't like swallowing cum," smiled Elise up at me. "Where do you want it?" she repeated as she began lavishing kisses and licks on my shaft.

"Breasts," I gasped, aware that it would be soon. I really hoped these pictures would come out....

Elise soon took me back into her mouth and tormented my cock, her hand pumping along with her efforts aggressively.

Suddenly, I was having difficulty keeping the camera on the subject and I gasped, "Now!"

Elise straightened up and began pumping me with both hands, pointing my cock at her boobs. I held my finger over the shutter and pushed down hard as I felt my jizz rushing toward daylight. My camera has a big cache for burst shooting and shot after shot clicked off, capturing the forceful spray of my cum spattering all over her bounteous tits. She looked down at her sticky check, then back up at me with perhaps her biggest smile yet. I resumed taking pictures and she smiled up at me while rubbing my cock all over the cum splotches on her tits.

I collapsed back to sit on the edge of the giant tub. I set down the camera shakily beside me and gasped, "I need a minute to make my legs hold up! I hope those last pictures suck, you know," I added.

"Why?" she demanded. "You don't want your dick to be seen? Kind of a double standard!"

"Not at all. I just want to have to re-shoot it!"

Elise laughed. "I'm tired of repeats. I have an idea for my next outfit," she added. She stood, slid her red panties off and walked into the bedroom.

Curiosity was a good tonic and I found myself able to rise to my feet. Since we were getting back to business, I pulled my pants back into place and checked the mirror to ensure I was professional-looking once more.

When I entered the bedroom, Elise was in my bed. The bedspread and blanket had been pulled off and she lay as if sleeping under just a single sheet. I swiftly brought up my camera and checked the light levels. Damn. I knew there wasn't enough natural light in the room, even with the curtains fully open. I dashed back into the bathroom and grabbed the fill light. I brought it back in and tried several setups with it until I got something decent. The whole time, Elise's steadfast effort to appear asleep was regularly ruined by her chuckles at my frantic adjustments.

"I've got it," I said at last. "Stay 'asleep' just like that. Don't move. Is it alright if I pull the sheet off you?" She murmured her understanding as I took a bunch pictures of her stellar form outlined by the thin sheet. "Damn, Elise. You are so hot, you make this whole process almost too easy," I remarked in a calculatedly absent tone. She smiled a fleeting, satisfied smile but I was ready for it and got several shots of it before her face smoothed back to her good imitation of sleep.

I took the sheet into my fingers down about at her hips and began pulling downward slowly, documenting with the camera each newly exposed inch of Elise's flesh. As I had guessed, her idea for her next outfit was the sheet and only the sheet. She was slightly curled up and on her side. When her breasts emerged from the sheet, one was covered by her forearm, and the other was beautifully framed in the crook of her elbow. I moved slightly to get just the right angle. Her lovely dark nipple, only slightly erect now, was so lovely, I paused for some closeups as well.

"Ok Elise, could you bend your left elbow just a bit more? And relax your right. No, not that much. There!"

"Aren't my nipples completely covered now," she murmured in her pretend sleep.

"You are banging hot whether you are exposed or strategically covered. Hell, you are banging hot fully clothed. I want photos of all of it," I said softly in reply as I took several shots of her forearms concealing her nipples but exposing the curves of her breasts alluringly. But not as many as I took when I could see her nipples too....

I twitched the sheet off completely and shot a few of her sleek, naked form that managed to expose nothing exactly. Then I pulled the sheet gently back up to her neck.

"Okay, now I want you to lie on your back, legs stretched out but crossed. Put one arm up behind your head and drape the other across your stomach. Good. Like that."

This time, I reached my hand into the frame and plucked gently on the top edge of the sheet covering her 'sleeping' form and shot deliberately as I tugged the sheet off of Elise. I paused and took extras when her first nipple, tugged upward by her raised arm, popped free of its covering, then again as the second did. I leaned over her to get some low angle shots of her tasty mountains with her restful face beyond. I even managed a few where either her face or her breasts were the only parts in focus.

Elise helpfully shifted around a bit, back and forth as I kept sliding the sheet down until I was taking pictures of her completely exposed on the bed. I got several angles of this most excellent situation, then I began to ask, "Could you move your lower hand..." But she anticipated my instructions and slid her hand down her belly to rest on her pussy, mostly but not completely concealing her smoothly shaven flesh. But then she went further and while her eyes stayed closed, her face began to contort in pleasure as she slid her fingers between her legs and began to stroke and probe herself.

That required a lot of photos. I was amazed at how many were closeups of her face as she pleasured herself, rather than the excellent show down below.

I forced myself to stand back and grab the sheet once more. "Um, I think I'd like to move on," I said diffidently, sliding the sheet once more up her body.

"Are... are you sure? This is no... no trouble. Really," Elise half laughed, half pleaded.

I chuckled ruefully as the sheet covered her midsection and then swept up under her chin. I noticed that she had not stopped stroking herself while I pulled up the sheet. I took a couple more shots of her passion-filled face with the sheet tucked up under her chin.