An Accidental Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Next set. I want you to slide both your arms out from under the sheet. Yes, both. Sorry! Stretch them up over your head as you sit up, letting the sheet fall off your torso."

"Am I looking at you, or are these voyeur shots?"

"Good question," I replied, thinking. "Let's start with some straight-forward shots with you just not looking at the camera. Then I'll get down next to the bed and get some low-angle stalker shots of the same process. Then we can do some with you welcoming me... the camera."

Elise chuckled, "You must really want to see this sheet falling off my tits."

I just got set in the best position for a full-body framing and didn't bother to say the 'Oh FUCK yes' out loud. At my signal, Elise stretched her arms free of the sheet, and rose up. The cotton cascaded off her breasts and they moved enchantingly as she twisted and turned her torso in one hell of a series of morning stretches. I had her do it again from a much closer angle, then another.

"Alright. Let's go all 'creeper' again," I said. I knelt down at the foot of the bed, resting the camera on the mattress so it looked at if the viewer was just peeking over the edge of the bed from the floor. She went through her routine again, in the most natural movement yet. I thanked her profusely and moved to the side of the bed for a different angle. Man, did I love the way her firm, round, bouncy boobs let that sheet slide smoothly off their curves!

"Again?" she asked eagerly. Who was I to argue? But she had a new idea this time.

I was still crouched down between the bed and the outside window as I shot. When I said go, this time she sat bolt upright, clutching the sheet to her bosom and staring intently in the other direction toward the entrance to the suite. After a great show of deciding that the noise that had awoken her was nothing, she shrugged slowly, then reached skyward to stretch, letting the sheet fall down.

When my camera stopped clicking, Elise asked, "One more? I have another idea."

They way that she was joining in to the creativity of the shoot was adding even more stimulation to my general excitement of this day. My cock was certainly recovered and was back to getting in my way. I shifted a little further down toward her feet as she pulled the sheet back up to her neck.

"Ready here," I said. "Let's see what you are planning. Just go slow so I can keep with you."

Elise sat up languidly in bed, the sheet immediately falling off her chest, as at the beginning. But then she stared at the camera and me and raised her hands with a shocked expression on her face. Then she clapped her hands over her exposed tits and mimed a scream. Then she clutched the sheet back over her chest while still miming a scream at the 'intruder'.

I was frantically trying to shoot this awesome little display while also laughing at the over the top look of horror she was pantomiming. When she started to wind down a little, I said, "This is perfect. But how about you be a little less careful with the sheet. Maybe in your panic, you leave one breast or the other exposed?"

Elise flashed a wicked smile at that, then returned to her visage of horror and surprise as she shifted the sheet to various positions, all failing to keep her fully covered. I particularly liked the one where she shot out a hand toward the camera, letting the sheet over that boob fall completely away.

"Keep it up a little longer," I said, still shooting as I rose up to stand over her. Elise obligingly went through much of the same process of shifting the sheet around while utterly failing to keep herself covered. Finally, she sprang up to her knees, letting the sheet fall completely away. She put one fist on her bare hip and shook a finger angrily at the camera.

"Wow! You are hot when you are pretending to be angry," I exclaimed, lowering the camera at last. "That was a great idea. But now let's go back to looking into the camera's eyes."

"Sounds very good," Elise cooed and snuggled down once more under the sheet. I moved far away to the very entrance of the bedroom. Then I puttered around with the lights, grumbling.

"Oh honey! I'm home!" I sang out and shot away as Elise lifted her head sleepily from the pillow, then smiled at me as she rose. She clutched the sheet to herself at first, but then dropped it free as she lifted her hands to tousle her hair and yawn. I told her that was great, and moved to the foot of the bed to repeat it. This time she kept one arm holding up the sheet while the other tousled her hair, leaving one tit hanging out to see. Why is one bare breast sometimes more sexy that both? And why, when that is the case, does a guy still always want to see the second? It was an awesome tease.

"My dear, you sure know how to torture a man's gaze," I remarked as I reflected on her effect on me.

"Hey, I am a stripTEASE artist, you know. Let's do this."

I stood beside her this time, shooting downward at her 'sleeping' form. Elise mimed waking and looked up at the camera with a sleepy smile. Then she let her eyes trail lower for moment. Her smile broadened as she propped herself up on her side, holding the sheet absently, and low across her chest, displaying lots of cleavage.

"Pull the sheet off," she invited, and I happily reached into frame to tug the sheet off her mams. I took a few delicious shots but then pulled the sheet back up to its original cleavalicious position.

"I think it will be better if you are the one offering your body to the camera and me," I instructed. Elise smiled happily and sat up on the bed, the sheet slipping off her tits and puddling around her waist. She smiled up at me like that, leaning forward slightly to thrust out her chest. Then she straightened and did the overhead stretch, then the hair tousle, while her gaze became positively inviting.

I expressed great satisfaction with her posing and she responded by getting up on her hands and knees, facing me and looking up. The sheet slid free of her hips and ass and the shots I got centered on her lustfully smiling face, with her boobs dangling below her and her bare ass curving up behind were perfect. Even the lighting was perfect without me having to screw with it.

She sat back then on her heels, and I took a few shots of that luscious pose but stopped at her frown. "Your look is not helping me get in the mood for this scene," Elise said, in an almost grumble. "I want a romance novel cover to get me to act really hot and bothered. With that, she leaned forward and tugged my shirt up. I set down my camera and pulled it off over my head, dropping it on the floor. Then I picked up my camera again, pointed it at her and struck a pose for her, flexing my arms slightly.

"How's this working for you?" I asked merrily.

"Much better," Elise replied, resting back on her heels but leaning forward with her hands on the edge of the bed. "Much better indeed," she said almost to herself as she reached out and ran her fingers down my chest and over the very strained front of my pants.

Was she going to blow me AGAIN? If she was, it certainly never entered my mind that I might stop her.

Sure enough, she started to tug at my fly again, but paused. "Is that your closeup lens?" she asked.

I swore and dashed to replace the lens. I took a moment to swap out memory cards, just to be sure I had all the storage I needed, then returned to the side of the bed. Elise stared up at the camera, at me, while her hands blindly reached out and undid my fly, tugging my cock free as my pants dropped to the floor.

"I'm going to have to work to make these shots different than the last set," I proclaimed. Fortunately I had experience to draw on.

"Oh no! I'm not blowing you this time," retorted Elise. "You already have gotten your rocks off once, and I have been working here with a raging fire between my legs almost from the beginning." She waved a finger at me sternly. I took a quick shot of it and hoped that her finger would be in focus and her tasty tis in the background would be slightly out. "No. You just keep up with that camera while I use this nice cock here to pleasure myself comprehensively."

I was not going to argue with my model. That would be a bad idea.

Elise, slid backward on the bed and I photographed her beckoning me onto to the bed. I climbed on and she pushed me down on my back. I propped myself up on the pillows to let me keep shooting while she straddled my thighs. She started by caressing my raging hard-on where it lay on my lower belly. It pulsed and twitched in reposes to her touch. But she swiftly got up on her knees and moved forward, placing her shaven smoothness right over my shaft. She lifted my cock up and rubbed it across the front of her pussy, shifting her hands to give me lots of shots of this. Then she rose up a little more and pointed my cock up straight between her legs. I moved the camera closer to focus on they way she stroked my head against her slit which was wet and indeed blazing with desire.

I pulled the camera back as far as I could to get both my cock and her face into the same shot. She closed her eyes and let her head dip and turn to the side. Then she slowly and agonizingly dropped down, encompassing my dick inch by delicious inch until her bare crotch was flush with my hips.

"Oh.... Fuck me," I exclaimed, more literally than I had intended.

"I think that is the idea," Elise laughed, her erotically demure expression suddenly replaced by a look of excitement. Slowly, she rose and fell on my cock, almost releasing me, then taking me back deep inside her hot, sticky depth. The feeling was delicious, but I had more things to photograph. I set aside the camera on the bed.

I reached up and pulled her toward me, not in an embrace, but so I could roll her on her side and slip my cock out of her. "Wait. What?" asked Elise, who had clearly been grooving and was suddenly a little cross.

I slid off the bed and stood up. Taking up the camera again, I said, "I have more positions I'd like to shoot. How about you lie here in front of me on the side of the bed, with your legs hanging off the edge?"

"Sounds good," Elise replied, sliding around on the bed as I had asked. "But I liked that first set."

"You know I like to repeat shots," I said with implied promise. For the moment, I took my dick in my own hand, pointing the camera down at it with the other. I took several shots of my rubbing the head across her labia, then sticking just the head in and out of her slit. I kept tormenting her like this while I raised the camera to shoot her face and torso. Elise was staring down at my cock, biting her lip most photogenically. I could not restrain myself any longer and slowly let my cock slide inside her, shooting her face, rather than the penetration. It was a good choice as her eyes widened prettily, then went sleepy with pleasure as I began to thrust.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them gently around my lower back, allowing me if anything another half inch of penetration inside her. Regardless, it felt great and I began fucking her harder. Her breasts bounced prettily as I thrusted, to glorious effect. I slowed again to check the camera settings. "I need to adjust the camera," I said, stopping my thrusts with my cock entirely sheathed inside her. "If you could just hold that pose for a moment?"

Elise, whose breathing had become shallower, kept her head lifted. "Sure. I'll do my best," she told me drily, but she then quite deliberately rolled her hips, twisting herself deliciously around my cock. It made it hard to concentrate, which I'm sure was her punishment for stopping the action, but I eventually got the settings changed to the fastest shutter speed I could achieve. With that I lifted the camera again.

Framing Elise's head and torso in the frame, I resumed thrusting as hard as I could. Her rich, enhanced boobies began to flop so arrestingly once more and I pressed the shutter in long bursts to capture her breasts in every sexy form as they waved around in response to my hard pounding. Elise moved her arms around from pose to pose, first on her own, then at my direction. She lifted one arm above her head, then the other, then both. She spread them out wide on the bed and crumpled the sheets in her grasp, gasping as I slammed into her. Each change in her arms made for new and fascinating ways that her breasts could move. I wanted shots of them all.

But eventually, I realized I was just hitting the shutter button to prolong the fuck. I did not want it to end, but I had other ways to extend it. Elise seemed like she was getting close again, so I once more pulled out. "Oh for fuck's sake, what now?" groaned Elise, frustrated at my removal but clearly game for more.

"How would you feel about rolling over right there? I'd like some doggie shots," I asked in as calm and professional tone as I could manage through panting breath. She just grinned at me and rolled over, her legs now resting on the floor. I took several shots of her spectacular backside lying before me, then I stepped closer and let my cock drag back and forth across that rich, taut ass. I reached my hand into the frame and shot more pictures of my hand rubbing my cock across her flesh, then I bent my knees a little and pointed my cock back at her pussy. I rested the head against her dripping labia and took some pictures up at the back of her head.

Elise Turned her head so she could just look back at me and growled frustratedly, "Will you stick it in already?"

Eager to oblige, I let my length slide back into her once more. My abdomen slapped against her ass as I accelerated my thrusts. The fucking was amazing, and I felt both Elise and I growing tense. But the photography was a little boring. There wasn't much to shoot, and while what there was was amazing, I knew this wasn't how I wanted either of us to come, and it definitely wasn't what I wanted to photograph at the finish.

I stopped my thrusts again and Elise groaned, pushing her hips back against me. "You are going to pullout again, aren't you? How can any man stop himself this many times?"

"Hey! I'm working here," I laughed. "But yes, this pause is my limit. You are so hot you are killing me." I slid free from her, almost as reluctant as her, and climbed back onto the bed. I leaned back with my head and shoulders on the pile of pillow at the head as I had been at the start and said, "I think I said I wanted to go back to the first position? Let's finish there."

"Finish?" asked Elise brightly. She rolled onto her hands and knees and began to slowly crawl toward me on the bed. Good girl, she was still moving slowly so I could get as many shots as possible. I practically drooled at what I was photographing. She crawled toward me, breasts swaying below her and the most hungry, lascivious grin on her face.

She straddled me and began to writhe along my shaft as it lay on my belly. I reached into frame and grabbed my cock with my finger tips. I pushed it upwards and Elise looked down at it. Then she shifted and lowered herself down, impaling herself once again atop me. We both groaned intensely as she sank down. With me fully inserted, Elise sat still for a moment, her hands braced on my chest, breasts squeezed together, and looked into my eyes while gathering her breath. It was a crazy erotic image that I captured perfectly.

Then she began to fuck me. She started slowly, as we both reveled in the soft strokes. But both of us were wildly over stimulated. She could not restrain herself and I could not imagine slowing her down any more. Soon, she was humping up and down on me with wild abandon. Her breast were again flopping around, now in entirely new and mesmerizing motions and I stabbed at the shutter button on long burst after burst of pictures.

Elise looked down at me and without slowing told me breathlessly, "I want you... to come inside me. Please. I know it... won't make as good a picture... but come inside me!"

"Gotta respect... the model's wishes," I gasped in reply, pressing my hips upwards as I felt the tension mount in me. I found myself unable to find motivation to hold it off much longer. I moved the center of the frame from Elise's magical tits to her face and pressed the shutter for yet another burst of shots as I felt the surge in my cock. I moaned loudly but kept the camera on her face as my jizz exploded inside her. It was a long, rolling explosion of cum and I swear that only my desire to document the look on her lovely face as she felt my onrush kept me from blacking out. First her eyes widened for an instant, then they nearly lidded and she threw her head back as she exploded over the edge herself. Her movements up and down my shaft became ragged, random, and desperate and while my orgasm was fading away, hers was just ramping up. By the time a third wave was wracking her body, she simply sat, encompassing my shaft, and writhed in pleasure. Her internal muscles spasmed around me and damned if they didn't draw a last, lingering spurt from me as well.

I realized I was still shooting, capturing the rapturous expression on her face. When the final, blissful spasm eased away in her, Elise looked up and into the camera. Her hair was a mess and she was dripping in sweat. She panted through her smile. She looked glorious. I finally set down the camera. "Please," she panted, "tell me you got all that. I can't imagine trying that again!"

"Elise," I gasped seriously, "I can assure you that I will imagine trying exactly that again for years to come!"

We laughed and she collapsed atop me. After we lay there for a few blissful minutes, she sat back up and we actually schlepped as our slick, sweaty skin pulled apart. "I need a shower," declared Elise, wriggling one last time around my rapidly softening member before she lifted herself free. She stepped off the bed and looked over her shoulder. "Want to join me?"

I hopped off eagerly, surprised I still had any energy at all, and observed mournfully, "Too bad this camera is not waterproof!"

Elise just turned and picked up the unused video camera and its tripod. "This could go right at the door...."

Oh, FUCK yes. I grabbed the camera and tripod and followed her lovely bare ass back into the bathroom. The shower was pretty huge, with an overhead rain shower and a hand-held on the wall. But leaving the door open was going to get a lot of water on the floor. Fuck it. That why Caesar's has maid service.

I popped open the tripod and turned on the video camera. "Elise, could you stand in the shower for a second?" I asked. She giggled and hopped in without the water running and popped a Playboy pose, with a little quarter turn and one knee bent. I framed things up nicely, but the light was dim. The camera might be 1080p, but it was older and had a low ISO. I dashed in and grabbed my by now trusty fill light. Yes.

Elise stepped out of the shower and we turned the rain head on to let the water get warm. Sure enough, water was already getting on the floor. I grabbed a towel or two and threw them on the floor outside the shower. When it came up to temp, I started the camera.

Elise reached back behind her toward me and grabbed my cock. I had not really been expending that much energy during most of the shoot, but it had been giving its all that afternoon, and was admittedly a little sluggish. Still, it perked up bit more than halfway at her touch and she led me into the shower by my cock, like it was a leash. I followed her eagerly in.

"Can the microphone pick up our voices?" Elise asked. "Do we put on a skit or something?"

I laughed and reached out to caress her dripping wet face. "I doubt that shitty microphone is good enough to make out anything we say in here unless we shout," I said quietly. "Or moan..." She laughed. "No," I went on, "let's just have some good, clean, dirty fun. The big thing to remember," I added, wanting to keep the idea of this being a photoshoot going, "is to make sure that whatever we do, I don't block the camera's view of your rocking' bod. Like this, for example."