An Accidental Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped behind her, leaving her between the camera and me. I turned her gently to face it and grabbed the oversized bar of soap I travel with because tiny hotel soap is crap. Reaching around her, I began to soap up her luscious tits while the rain head poured water down upon us. I pressed my now fully awakening cock against her ass and bend my face to nuzzle her neck. When her torso was covered in suds, I set aside the soap and went to town massaging those fantastic mounds.

"This was a great idea you had," I murmured into her neck. "I could never have shot anything like this with the hand-held still camera."

"Yeah," sighed Elise softly, one hand straying backward to caress my hip. "I think it's pretty fucking brilliant myself."

"I'd like to try kissing you, if you think you're up for that pose," I asked, with just hint of merriment.

"Oh, I don't know, Mr. Photographer," she replied with mocking hesitation. "That seems a little more... intimate... than the simple posing we've done so far." She heaved a huge breath, which must have looked awesome to the video camera, and went on, "But I guess it makes sense for the shoot, so I'll try!"

I laughed quietly and turned her chin around toward me, her body turning after. I leaned in to this vision who had already blown and fucked me and kissed her for the very first time. She could kiss well too. It was all tongue and lips and even some teeth. She was facing away from the camera, so I made sure to tug and fondle her ass with abandon.

Elise's hand crept between us and was tugging gently on my now rigid cock. "Mmmm," she murmured, breaking our kiss. She looked up into the downpour from the rain head above us. "I want to suck this some more, butI think I'd drown under this much water!"

"First," I said, "I am in charge of the shooting agenda here." She took my playful authority in the appropriate manner and gave me a sarcastic salute. "Second, we already have a bushel of fantastic images of your magnificent prowess sucking my cock. I could not return the favor with the camera in my hand. Our little friend out there," I went on, waving languidly at the unmanned, tripod-mounted video cam, "means that I can get amazing images of YOU being serviced this time."

"And finally, I don't want to drown while I have my face between your legs either, but fortunately there is an easy fix for that too." I reached around her and flipped the diverter from full rain head to full hand-held. The rain died away almost instantly, while the hand-held sprung to full life. Unfortunately, the water from the hand-held was initially ice fucking cold! We both leapt back out from under the water, laughing hard.

"Easy fix, huh?" challenged Elise, waves of shivers still running through her body.

I felt the water and it was already back up to the same comfortable temperature we had before. I stepped into the narrow stream and replied, "It is now." I reached out around her waist and drew her back under the water. As I brought her forward, I turned her to have her back to the water, presenting her voluptuous profile to the video cam. I pulled her against me and kissed her again.

I knew from setting the camera up that the wall opposite the shower head was out of view, while the one under the hand-held was in picture. I pushed Elise back against that wall, adjusted the shower head to spray its water just over her, and knelt down.

She just looked down at me, kneeling before her, and I could see her silently shiver in anticipation. I started by sliding my hands up and down her legs, across her stomach, and back to cup her ass. Elise reached out and ran her hands through my sodden hair. In moments, she was pressing my head downward.

Smiling, I leant down, kissing at her sensitive, waxed skin where her legs met. Then I smoothly raised the leg that was away from the camera and leaned in to kiss at her now tilted and accessible slit. Elise immediately expressed her pleasure and I realized that she was already urgently turned on again, despite having such a satisfying fuck just minutes before. My rigid cock, waving around in profile in full view of the camera, informed me that it was almost ready too.

Most of the streaming shower water was running down my back, but we were both magically wet and warm. I began to lick more in earnest at Elise's sex. I rested her raised leg on my shoulder with on one hand while the fingers of my other parted her lips for my tongue to pass. She moaned even louder as my tongue penetrated her delicious, aromatic depths. I licked up within her and encountered her swelling clitoris. I slid a finger inside her to keep her stimulated and lifted my tongue and face from her crotch. She looked down at me, her eyes wide with photogenic but very real lust.

"I want you to rub your breasts for me. Really get into it. Put on a show for the camera."

Elise looked down at me breathlessly. "Get back to work and it's a deal," she gasped.

I happily accepted and bent to her sex once more. Above me, she grabbed her tits and began to squeeze and massage them surprisingly hard. She even tilted her shoulders slightly toward the camera so the view from there would be better.

Even with my tongue buried once more in her steamy depths, I reflected that if Elise ever wanted to trade in stripping for porn, I could give her one HELL of a portfolio!

I had deliberately avoided giving much attention to her swollen, eager clit before, but I found I had located a spot inside her where she really, really liked my tongue. I began to tease there in earnest, and lifted my fingers to twirl around her bud. The combined stimulation produced prodigious results, with Elise suddenly pressing her back against the wall and moaning in sudden, rolling release. I redoubled my efforts as she came, dragging wave after wave of wild ecstatic cries from her lips. I could have kept it up for longer, but she finally yanked her leg from my shoulder and pushed me away, shoving my face right into the full spray.

I shook my eyes clear as I stood up to get out of the spray and gazed at her. She was still leaning backward against the wall and the hand she had not shoved me with was still massaging her breast. I reached out and massaged her other one. Her free hand reached out and tugged at my cock once more.

"He has stamina," she murmured to me, stroking my cock a little faster.

"He loves your breasts," I replied. "I'll bet we can get some spectacular shots of him nestling between them."

"Oh you think so," Elise laughed tartly. "Well," she went on settling to her knees before me, "You are the photographer."

Yes, my cock was declaring itself a BIG fan of her breasts. A big, stiff fan. I asked Elise to turn just a few degrees off sideways toward the camera to start, while I grabbed the bar of soap. I started working it up into a huge handful of lather, then reached down and proceeded to drench her breasts in the suds. It was real soap and the casino water was very soft. That left her skin slick as could be. Elise took the soap from me and gave the same sudsy treatment to my cock.

Turning her back perpendicular to the camera, I asked her, "Play with my cock. Rub it all over your breasts. Give me a good tease." Be careful what you ask for. She was earnest about running my glans over every square inch of her breasts, and she had lots of square inches.

"If we're not careful," I gasped, "you'll make me pop before we get the shot!"

"Well, we can't have that," exclaimed Elise and pressed my cock between her soapy bosom. I sighed mightily as my dick settled in her warm confines and she pressed her flesh together around me. Before I even realized I was doing it, I found myself thrusting into that soapy embrace. I slid so smoothly, so easily in and out it was amazing. I tore my gaze from her soapy mounds, flexing away in response to my repeated intrusion, and gazed into Elise's smiling upturned face.

I got a little lost in that gaze while she clearly grooved to my cock romping on her chest. I was glad my cock was exhausted so I could enjoy this incredible sensation for a while.

I was wrong about that. I became suddenly, almost despairingly aware that I was about to orgasm. "I'm going to come!" I gasped, though why I felt the need to warn Elise, I don't know.

"Do it," she cooed in response. "Come hard!"

I kept thrusting wildly between her tits, desperately bracing myself against the tiled wall over her head. I let out a loud, uncontrolled moan which turned into an incoherent shout when I felt my cock spasm mightily. I doubt that I had much actually jizz to shoot out, but my orgasm was wild. I almost knocked Elise over, my hips bucked so hard.

I gasped for a moment, then pulled Elise to her feet and kissed her hard, her soapy, cummy breasts smashed against my chest. She returned the kiss enthusiastically, her tongue wandering in my mouth with abandon.

Finally we pulled apart, smiling at each other as we caught our breath.

I collapsed back against the far wall and panted, "I think that makes a terrifically photogenic finish to today's shoot."

"We are done already?" kidded Elise, sluicing the soap and jizz off her body, then turning the hand-held on me. "I still have lots of outfits we never got to!"

"I genuinely regret that," I laughed, "but SOMEONE decided to expand the nature of the shoot."

"I like to give 110%," she replied, stepping out of the shower and toweling off right in front of the video cam. "But I'm glad we are both worn out. I still have to go into the club tonight!"

With that, she dressed, and she must have really been late, because she slipped a winner of a stripper bikini on under her suit so she could go straight to the club. She gave me contact info so I could send her the best shots and the video. I would have glorious hours to spend when I got back home, editing video, touching up photos, and otherwise curating that day's mind-blowing work.

Once she left, I grabbed some dinner before hitting the craps tables. I really wanted to play, since I figured that it was very much my lucky day. It was. I hit more numbers in a few hours than I usually do in a whole weekend. Amazingly, the whole time I was still distracted by the impulse to head back to the strip club where 'January' worked. Not because I needed to see her, but because I kept remembering her remark about her friends and co-workers who had also done some private modeling....