All Comments on 'An Acquired Taste'

by willyou93

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, just wouldn't happen. Who gives a fuck if some perv decides to video you jacking off? I never understand this blackmail. It's the dipshit taking the video that's the freak. Every college guy jacks off, some in public. I've seen it and no one looked twice. Then of course, the double blackmail. Not very original.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Erin or Aaron?

sm1982sm198212 months ago

lol @ the “Anonymous” trolls complaining about the story like 1. It’s not just about being blackmailed, it’s the victim making the decision to go along with the blackmail then saying eff of/show everyone, I don’t care and 2 commenting about the spelling of the main character’s name of a FREE story.

Anywhore, the story is interesting where Erin, at 18, has hopes of reinventing himself and its forced upon him in a way he never imagined lol this was a nice way to show how quickly self-discovery can happen, especially when you’re isolated from people you’ve known a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Waste of my time, he's willing to service this guy and he's got a 3" erection too boot? Are you kidding me?

doorknob22doorknob228 months ago

Great start but one comment: you *can* write a submissive/beta/loser character with a decent sized cock. Characterizing your... well... characters by the size of their cocks is an old, tired cliche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillyou93@willyou93
I am by no means a skilled writer. I do enjoy putting my fantasies to words, however. For that reason these stories are mostly for myself. Something I do to pass the time when I'm bored. If you enjoy them - I'm glad. If you don't...well, nobody is forcing you to read them. Con...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES