An Acquired Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath was hot and wet on his ear as she whispered those words to him. His head was buzzing as it soaked in her soft, cooing voice. Never stopping her whispers, Sylvie gently cupped his balls, squeezed them, kneaded them between her slender fingers. His cock twitched harder, yet the rest of him could only grow more limp at the rush of pleasure.

"I'm gonna start giving you instructions, Noah, and I want you to repeat them for me, to show you understand. And just like when you followed my orders before, you're gonna feel so, so good when you answer. Understand?"

"Yes..." He husked out, as he felt his hips buck between her straddling thighs.

"Good boy." She playfully nipped at his earlobe. "Then repeat after me: It feels good to obey."

"It feels good...to obey..."

Her nails ever-so-gently tickled across his balls.

"Again."

"It feels good to obey."

A firm hand stroked up the shaft.

"Again!"

"It feels good to obey!"

A fingertip swirled over his throbbing, sensitive cockhead, circling his tip in a never ending spiral.

"Perfect. Next: Sylvie is always right."

"Sylvie is always right."

On and on they went -- for how long, he could never know. Time meant nothing to him. The only things that he could perceive were Sylvie's voice, seeping into his mind and echoing with every repetition, and the delirious pleasure as she toyed with his cock, edging him closer and closer to orgasm but never letting him peak. All he could do -- all he wanted to do -- was sit there and let her words becomes his thoughts.

"It feels good to obey.

"Sylvie is always right.

"Obeying Sylvie is good and right.

"I want to obey Sylvie.

"I need to obey Sylvie.

"I will let Sylvie control me.

"Sylvie's words control me.

"Sylvie's body controls me.

"Sylvie's cock controls me.

"Sylvie is my mistress.

"I love my mistress with all my heart."

Eventually, he felt her weight shift on his lap, and she brought up a hand to ruffle his hair.

"Perfect, Noah. Just perfect. Now I'm sure all these new thoughts are feeling all jumbled up in your horny little head, but listen closely now. When I let you cum, it's going to be the biggest, most powerful orgasm you've ever felt. What's more, it's going to lock in alllll these suggestions into your mushy, cum-pickled brain. And when it's over, you'll drift even deeper into trance for me, so deep that everything I tell you will slip right through to the center of your mind."

By then, Noah's eyes were barely open, mere slivers ready to seal shut as soon as he was allowed to. But even through his drooping lashes, he saw the smug, domineering smirk painted across her face as she took him, molded him, and prepared to make him hers forever.

That look nearly sent him over the edge right then and there.

"Are you read to give yourself to me, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"Then cum, and be mine."

He did. He was sure he did, even if later he couldn't remember it clearly. All he would recall later was white hot pleasure pulsing through his body, so strong it felt like his body would melt from the inside out. His cock, his hips, every muscle in his body spasming with pleasure, helpless and blissful beneath his Mistress' body.

It could have lasted moments or centuries, but when he was finally spent, Noah let his mind drift into oblivion, as his new owner's words echoed down through the void.

* * *

Whenever Noah's mind finally returned to the waking world, he was kneeling on the an unfamiliar floor. His arms hung slack by his side, and his head was turned down, so that all he could see was the soft, gray carpet directly in front of his naked body. He briefly considered looking around, but the thought vanished before it could find purchase in his foggy, docile mind. He hadn't been told to move, so he didn't. Somehow, he knew he was to stay there, knees to the floor, until he was told otherwise.

Soon enough, he heard movement somewhere around him, followed by the sight of two beautiful, stocking-clad feet stepping confidently up to him. He knew instantly that it was his Mistress, and he couldn't help but drool as he stared at her painted toenails, obscured behind the semi-translucent fabric of her stockings.

"Welcome back, slave. Did you enjoy your trance?"

"Yes, Mistress." The words were on his lips before he could even begin to think -- if he could still think at all.

"How are you feeling?" He could tell from the teasing dominance that she already knew the answer. Still, she asked, and so he answered.

"I feel wonderful, Mistress." And he did. Even with his mind still fuzzy and his body totally still, there was a buzzing through his entire being that kept him feeling euphoric, like he was in a dream.

"I thought you might say that. But tell me, would you like to feel even better?"

"If that is your wish, Mistress."

"Oh it very much is, slave. You'll find that I'm a very generous owner -- so long as my pleasure comes first, I'm more than happy to give the same to my loyal servants. And lucky for you, I have a way we can both feel good at once."

Her fingers were at his chin, giving the softest bit of pressure to urge his gaze upwards. Before him stood his Mistress, wearing a dark red, silk robe loosely tied around her waist. The garment barely hung on her shoulders, threatening to fall off at the slightest movement. She looked like the picture of a sex, confident woman ready to luxuriate in his service. Beneath it she wore only her garter belt, strapped to her thigh highs.

And there, between her legs, fully erect and a scant few inches from Noah's face, was his Mistress' cock.

He couldn't pull his eyes away, taking in the turgid, pink flesh. The flushed, red tip bobbing up and down before his eyes. Dead-on he couldn't be sure, but somewhere in his dazed head he guessed she was at least 8 inches. They were close enough that he could feel the heat of her arousal radiating out onto his face.

"I was so glad when you agreed to come home with me," Mistress Sylvie said as she ran her fingers through his hair and sent tingles down his scalp. "You'd be shocked at how many men out there are too insecure to be with a woman when she has a bigger dick than them.

"But not you, Noah. You came with me, let me take you by the hand and lead you to where you've always belonged: kneeling at my feet. And now, as your reward for trusting me, you're about to learn that there is nothing - nothing - better than taking your hypnotic Mistress' cock."

Sylvie thrust her hips forward, until tip hovered just before his lips.

"Go ahead then, slave. Have a taste of your new favorite treat."

As she commanded, Noah opened his mouth, and lapped his tongue lightly across the head of her cock. The first thing that struck him was the taste -- warm, salty, musky, but surprisingly pleasant.

The second thing that struck him was the sensation of a tongue licking up the tip of his own rock-hard cock.

"Good, the suggestion took," Sylvie said, when he gasped in surprise. "I knew it would -- you're such a good, open, submissive boy when you're in trance. Let this be a lesson for you: Pleasing Mistress brings you pleasure too. Whether it's mirroring sensation or just basking in the knowledge that you've served me well."

"Yes, Mistress," he mumbled, before reaching forward for another tentative lick. And then another. And another, until he was lavishing her length from base to tip, all the while shivering as he felt a phantom tongue lapping against his own, inferior prick. In devotion, he looked up at Mistress, and took in her hungry, domineering sneer. It was the perfect look, the perfect expression for her. It told him that she controlled him, that he had wandered into her power and there was no escape.

It told him that he was owned.

"Enough taste testing, it's time to really use that slutty mouth of yours. Open wide!"

He obeyed, opening his jaw as wide as he could muster, just before she gripped the sides of head and yanked him forward. Before his entranced senses could register it had happened, his mouth was full of her taste. Her warmth. Lips stretched around her girth as inch after inch of cock slid towards the back of his drooling mouth. He felt those imaginary lips wrap around his dick too, and groaned at the twin sensation of sucking and being sucked.

The tip of Mistress' cock brushed against the back of his throat, and an involuntary gag made him jerk beneath her hands. Embarrassed, he gave as sorry a look as he could with his mouth still full of dick, but Mistress only giggled before patting the top of his head.

"It's okay. This is your first time, after all. I don't expect you to be an expert cocksucker right away. For now, just take as much as you can. Can you do that for me?"

"Mmm," he assented, turning his attention back to the warm, stiff rod in his mouth. With her hands guiding him, he slowly began to bob his head back and forth, slowly, slowly taking her as deep as he could manage. It felt so good, so right, following her silent instructions, bringing them both pleasure as he served on his knees. Little fireworks sparked through his brain, down his spine, and right to the tip of his dick.

"That's it, baby. Do what feels right. There will be plenty of time to train you later. For now, just let the taste of girlcock soak into your brain. Lose yourself in worship."

So he did, and there truly wasn't any other word for it than worship. Noah let his mind drift, his eyes close, and focused solely on the warm contours of the flesh in his mouth, exploring with his tongue, lavishing them both with as much pleasure as he could muster.

"Good, goooood. Drink it in. With every moment, you're letting my taste soak into your mouth. Your mind. Your soul. Let my essence permeate to you very core."

Unconsciously, his hands reached up to stroke the inches he couldn't yet take in his throat, and softly massage her balls.

"So eager to please!" she exclaimed with a giggle. "You really are a natural slave. Remember that: you were always destined to serve -- to follow -- to submit. You were born to take cock. My cock! Born to belong to me!"

Her nails scratched along his scalp. Her fingers tangled in his hair. Her cock pumped in and out of his mouth. Her words poured into his mind. Together, every sensation rippled through his body, building and growing until the force pooled into the tip of his aching dick. It was so much. Too much. He could feel orgasm approaching like a runaway train.

"I know you're ready to explode, slave. But just hold on. Hooooold it for a few more seconds. Because when I jizz down your throat and spill my girlcum into your belly, I promise you'll feel something you've never imagined. So just hold it for me. For mistress!"

He moaned through his nose. He strained. His cock twitched and his balls tightened. But his Mistress commanded, and he obeyed. He held on, and kept slavishly sucking her cock, urging her to cum and deliver the pleasure she promised.

"Yes! Fuck! That's it, slut!"

Then she was gripping his head, pulling him forward, spearing her way down his throat until his nose was buried in her crotch and he was gagging around her searing hot flesh. His eyes watered. His spine shuddered. His cock spasmed in sympathy.

"Take it all, slave! Suck it all down and let my essence burn into you! Submit to your Mistress!"

As the first drops of cum sprayed across the back of his throat, it felt like a bomb went off behind his eyes. He shouted in ecstasy, muffled into a moan around her pulsing dick. His back arched, while his slavecock shot rope after rope over Mistress' stockinged feet. He felt at once drained and renewed, his own essence pouring out of him, to be replaced with Mistress' potent, salty control. The cycle overtook him. Consumed him. Became all he knew.

The euphoria went on and on, washing away his thoughts and senses until all he could feel was pleasure. As he basked in Mistress Sylvie's control, in her hypnotic power, in her delicious cum, he knew in his soul that she was right. This was where he always belonged.

Slowly, slowly, the real world faded back in. He was still speared around his Mistress, his throat gripping and milking her, and it was only as the world started to fade into a colder darkness that he realized he couldn't breath.

He tried to choke out a response, but he was weak, drained, empty. All he could do was allow oblivion to overtake him completely.

* * *

When he came to, Noah's head felt fuzzy, yet strangely more clear than he could remember it being all evening. It took him some time to realize he was lying on his back, on a soft bed with cool, soft sheets draped over him. It took even more time to realize this wasn't his bed. And he wasn't alone.

Beside him, lying on her side and watching him with a very concerned expression, was his Mistress.

"Hey," she whispered tentatively, blushing a bit. "How are you...feeling?"

After pausing for a few seconds to gather his thoughts, he tried to speak, before a painful catch his throat turned into a cough.

"Ah, fuck, sorry. Shouldn't have expected you to talk. Hold on." She quietly got up, and retrieved a glass of water from the bedside table. She leaned down, urged him to sit up, and let him gently sip to cool his throat.

"I'm really sorry about that. I got kinda caught up in the moment and wasn't paying attention," she explained while he drank, her voice unusually timid. As his mind slowly recovered from...well, everything that had happened that day, Noah realized she must be embarrassed about losing control.

"It's..okay," he said, when his throat felt clear enough to speak, though his voice was a fair bit raspier than usual. "I don't know if you noticed but I kinda got, er, caught up too."

"That's what you're supposed to do, silly," she gave a sigh of relief. A warm hand stroked his cheek as she gazed at him with a tender, caring love. "It's me who's supposed to keep her head on straight while you lose yourself in servitude. You can't do that if you don't trust me."

"I trust you, Mistress." He meant it.

"That's just the brainwashing talking, sweetie. Still appreciated, though." Nonetheless, she smiled and leaned in to give him a soft, warm kiss. Without thinking, he reached out and pulled her body close, leaning back until she was on top of him, breast pressed against his chest as they lost themselves in the embrace.

"So...what now?" Noah asked some time later, as they lay on the best, hands exploring bodies in a slow, comfortably languid way. "I've never been uh...a slave, before. Not sure what to do, y'know?"

"Don't worry, Mistress has lots of plans," she assured him, placing a lingering kiss on his chest, right above his heart. "But I think you've had enough intensity for today. So for now, just lay back and let me take care of you."

With that, she began inching her way down his body, peppering his chest and stomach with kisses before reaching his swiftly stiffening cock. Somehow, even with her face framed beneath the sheets, lips and tongue tenderly whispering across his cock, she managed to look imperious. After a long lick up his length that left Noah shuddering, she quirked her eyebrow in that wonderful, intoxicatingly smug way that he already knew he loved.

"Then, tomorrow, we'll start preparing for me to take your ass."

To be continued...

12