An Acquired Taste Ch. 04

Story Info
Erin chooses to return to Cameron of his own accord.
3.1k words
4.65
14k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willyou93
willyou93
74 Followers

The nerves set in during my walk to Jenna's room. It's my first time being invited into a girl's room and I'm doing it wearing panties. I must be crazy. Maybe I should just tell her I'm not feeling well.

No. I've worked too hard to chicken out now. What's the worst that could happen? I mean, our date turned out okay despite Cameron's interference. I'm sure this will be fine.

I approach the door and pull out my phone, using my camera as a mirror to make sure I look okay. I feel the need to be extra sure I have no cum on my face. My dick strains in its cage at the thought. Ugh. What's becoming of me?

*Knock knock knock*

All of my worries fade away when I see Jenna's smiling face. "You made it! Come on in. My roommate isn't here tonight so we have the room to ourselves." I'm so glad I didn't chicken out.

I enter the room and take a look around. Everything is tidy, and the entire room smells floral. The thing that catches my attention, however, is the lack of a TV.

"Didn't you say you wanted to watch a movie? Where's the TV?" I ask.

"Oh, I don't have one yet. But I really want to show you my favorite movie of all time!" she exclaims, holding up her laptop.

The tiny screen may not be the best viewing experience, but...I have a feeling we'll have to be pretty close to watch it. So this is shaping up to be a great evening. Or, better yet, maybe we won't even watch it and just make out the whole time.

"Well let's start it up!" I say.

She plops down on her bed and pats the spot next to her, beckoning me over. She clicks a few keys on the computer and the movie starts playing. I sit next to her on the bed, closer to the door, and she points up at the wall. The light switch is within reach, so I turn it off.

With the lights off I notice for the first time that there are purple string lights strung along the ceiling. Now with the soft purple glow of the string lights and the dim light from the laptop, it's pretty romantic in here.

The title screen of the movie pops up and, to my surprise, it's an old slasher movie. Despite her clear outward femininity, cutesy stuffed animals on the bed, floral scents, and the soft purple lights - she's into this kind of thing. I'm relieved that we aren't going to be watching some sappy romance movie, though I'm not exactly the type who enjoys horror movies. So I hope I can keep it together for this.

My eyes drift up from the laptop, which is placed in her lap, up her body, past her cleavage (which I have a good angle of, seated so close next to her), and steal a glance at her face. Her eyes are locked on the screen, reflecting the dim light of the movie. Her lips are wet and glistening, even in the low light.

I can feel my cock once again strain in its cage. I didn't realize just how torturous this would be. I do my best to focus on the movie - which is a bit difficult. I forgot how many nude scenes some of these old horror movies have. My erection will not relax. I've seen so much nudity, and even performed sexual acts, the past couple of days but haven't been able to get myself off. The only time I tried...well, it didn't go super well.

It's all catching up with me now. I'm so turned on, I can't even focus on the movie. My eyes keep drifting to her breasts. And I think she finally noticed. I turn to look at her and she darts her lips to mine. The laptop slides off her lap onto the floor but we don't even bat an eye. In moments we're intertwined, kissing and grabbing each other.

She pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it to the floor, and I do the same to her. Just a bra between her breasts and my eyes. I reach out and grab one of them through her bra and realize...it feels familiar. Mid-kiss I peek an eye open and look down. That's when I realize it's the exact same one. The same type of bra that's in my pocket right now.

Reality hits. Shit. What am I doing? If this goes any farther and my pants come off - it's game over. I have to slow things down somehow. I pull my mouth from hers and say "We're not going too fast are we?"

"No. I really want this, Erin."

"Maybe we should slow down. I...I really like you. I want to do this right."

The look of sadness that comes over her face pierces my heart. This is painful. I'm so close...but what can I do? Even if I slip away to the bathroom and take the panties off...my cock is still locked up. This is so not sexy. I've killed the mood. And that's made way more apparent by the fact that my cock has finally stopped trying to burst its way out of this cage.

"I mean it, Jenna. You're amazing. I...I just think maybe we should slow down."

"Maybe you're right..."

"Sorry I killed the mood. But, you know what might help?" I offer.

"What's that?"

"Getting high" I state matter-of-factly, grinning.

"I like the way you think, Erin," she says "but I'm fresh out. I assume you have some."

"Oh. Uh. No...no I don't." Dammit. Now what?

"Oh...then why did you suggest it?"

Jake and Allie were smoking some last night. Maybe I can borrow some?

"I think I can get us some," I say, standing up and putting my shirt on. "My roommate might have some."

"Oh, cool! Want me to come with?"

"No, that's alright. I'll be back as quick as I can. Don't you move a muscle" I say with a wink.

Jenna giggles and I'm out of the door. Surely they'll let me borrow some, right? They were both rooting for me with her. And I'll make it up to them! But...fuck. I don't want to confront Allie yet. I can't trust her to not bring up the bra. Dammit. Now what?

I realize as I walk - I do know someone else who smokes. Cameron. He's always smoking. He *has* to have some. And it's not like I can dig myself any further into that hole. I'm already at rock bottom with him. So let's do it. Swallow your pride, Erin. Jenna is worth it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock knock*

Cameron opens the door with a look of bewilderment on his face.

"Well well well. Now this is one person I didn't expect to see again today. What brings you here bitch boy?"

My face tightens as I hold back a scowl. I forcefully contort it into as genuine a look of humility as I can. "S-sir...m-may I please borrow some weed?"

Cameron laughs. "My my! Hooked already huh? Come on in."

I step into his room once again - for the first time of my own choice. Cameron digs through his closet and pulls out a few jars - some with loose buds, others with pre-rolled joints.

"Now, I assume you know this will cost you. Right?"

"Yes Sir. I know."

"And you still chose to come to me?"

"Yes...Sir...."

"You know, bitch boy. I think you're more receptive to this than you realize. Now, what do you want?"

"What's the cost, Sir?" I ask coyly.

"We can talk about your payment plan after you've picked out your goods."

"I guess let's just start with like...I dunno. 2 joints? Please, Sir."

Cameron pops open a jar and hands over 3 joints.

"You...you're just...handing them over?" I saw, bewildered.

"Well it's not like you can just run off and I'll never see you again dumbass," he says pulling a key out of his pocket and dangling it in front of me.

"R-right. Sorry, Sir. There's one extra, though"

"That's for being such a good bitch boy and coming to me with your manners. Or did you not notice? That's about the 6th time you've called me 'Sir' and you've been here less than 5 minutes."

I guess sucking up can have its benefits. I knew what I was doing. Just trying to get on his good side. Maybe if I keep this up I can shave some time off of my sentence. "Thank you, Sir. That's very kind of you."

"You really want to say thank you?"

I gulp. "Y-yes, Sir."

Cameron points to his feet. "Kiss them."

Every ounce of me wants to tell him to fuck off - to raise my voice and protest. But I know that won't do me any good. Instead, I look up at him. His cold eyes stare back at me, and he raises his eyebrows as if to say 'I'm waiting.' Yet again I feel my caged cock stiffen. What has this man done to me?

I kneel and lower my face to his feet, planting a kiss right on his bare foot. "Thank you, Sir," I say, then press my lips to his other foot. "Thank you for your generosity, Sir." I pause, face mere centimeters from his feet.

"You may stand, bitch boy."

I quickly rise. Did I just wait for him to command me? That wasn't intentional. Cameron reaches to his desk and grabs a joint - one he had been enjoying before I came knocking. He takes a large toke and exhales.

"Here," he says, offering me a hit. I step closer and attempt to take it from him, but he pulls back. "No. It's not yours" he says, offering it once again. I step in close to him and take a hit directly from his hand. There's something oddly sensual about being this close to him. Before I can exhale Cameron grabs my face with his large hand. "Hold it," he says, squeezing my cheeks, holding my head in a way that forces me to look him in the face. I feel strangely at ease in his hand.

After a moment he releases me and I exhale, coughing. "Now let's see it" he demands.

I know what he wants and quickly drop my pants and pull my panties to the side. "Here, Sir."

"How's it feel, bitch?"

I stop for a moment. How would he want me to respond? "Good, Sir."

"Oh?" he ponders.

"Y-yes. It feels right that my..." I close my eyes and fight the negative emotion back "Little clit is no longer free. It would be a mockery of your...beautiful manhood...Sir...."

Cameron smiles from ear to ear and takes another drag. "So, is there anything you'd like to say to me?"

I have to go! Jenna is waiting. I have to make him happy. "Yes. Thank you for locking my clit up, Sir. "

"Good bitch" he says. "Now run along. We'll talk about your payment plan next time. Tell Jenna I said hi."

I roll my eyes as soon as I turn around, then rush as fast as I can to Jenna's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rush back to Jenna's room as fast as I can - only slowing for the last stretch down her hall so I'm not out of breath when I get there. I really should work on my cardio.

By the time I get there, I'm already feeling the high from that huge toke Cameron made me do. At least that was the goal to begin with, now Jenna just has to catch up.

I knock on her door, and to my surprise she answers just as I left her - shirt still off, bra exposed. She's so perfect. I hold up a joint and give her a smirk. She smiles in return.

I enter and we light it up, having a great time chatting, laughing and barely paying attention to the movie. I'm so glad we were able to turn the night around. All thanks to Cameron, I guess.

Before too long I can tell she's feeling pretty good, and my cock is straining so hard it might just break the cage. Her, down to her bra, her beautiful skin out for me to view to my heart's content might just be too much for me to handle. Before we know it we're making out again. I'm lost in the high, completely having forgotten why we stopped this in the first place.

Her lips are so soft on mine, and we begin sort of dry humping through our pants. Everything feels so good. Every touch leaves me wanting more. Her heavy breathing is driving me wild. Every little moan reminds me of why we stopped previously - because my cock aches in its new prison. Thankfully she hasn't tried to take my pants (or even my shirt) off, so I think we're in the clear.

As we hump and kiss, grinding our bodies against each other, I can't help but get lost in pleasure. I start rubbing my crotch harder against hers, and she responds by grabbing at my back and shoulders, pulling me against her. Before I know it...it's too much. I haven't cum in days, and I'm ready to burst.

And burst I do. Right in my pants. I can't help but let out stifled moans as it happens - and she definitely knows what just went down.

"Did...did you just..." she begins to question, breaking our lip lock.

I panic. How pathetic is this? I just came in my pants! From kissing!

"Uh...sorry...you're just a really good kisser..."

She smirks at me. Oddly she seems...flattered.

"It's okay. I mean...you have been staring at my tits all night. You must've been pretty worked up" she teases.

"Dear god yes. I was."

"Though it was pretty quick..."

"I promise I'm not a quick shot...I just..."

"Erin, I'm just giving you a hard time. Just...maybe give a girl some warning next time?"

I look down to find it seeped through my shorts onto her pants.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Jenna."

"Hey, I said it's okay," she says, kissing me again. "Just, maybe I should change. And you might want to dab your shorts with a wet towel or something."

"Good point...hopefully nobody sees me on the way to the bathroom."

"Ah. Well, here. You can borrow this towel, and there's some water on my desk" she says, offering me a towel.

I take the towel and step over to her desk, then pour some water from a bottle onto the towel and begin to rub my pants with it. I can't help but notice her as I do. She opens a drawer and pulls out some sweatpants, then drops the shorts she was wearing to the floor, exposing her plump ass to me in nothing but a g-string.

My mouth drops, and suddenly the cleaning of my pants becomes an afterthought - my hand moving on auto. Paying little attention to my pants and more attention to the sexy woman in front of me.

She pulls the sweatpants up to her waist and throws a tank top on while she's at it, then turns to face me. It must've been obvious that I was staring because she gives me a little grin.

I look down at my pants and noticed they're pretty sufficiently soaked now. Jenna offers to hang out a little longer while my pants dry, so we decide to finish the movie and then call it a night, ending our evening with a final kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive back at my dorm to find Allie gone, and Jake passed out in his bed - naked as usual. Thankfully I'm able to change out of my cum stained pants and panties in peace. I slide on some boxer shorts over my cage and go to bed.

As I lay in bed I begin to ponder how I'll clean these panties. Guess I'll just have to throw them in with the rest of my laundry and hope nobody else is around. Then I remember - I had a bra in my pocket. I reach down to my pants and discover... it's gone. Where could it have gone? It must've fallen out of my pocket as I cleaned my pants! I was too distracted by the ass in front of me to notice. Hopefully Jenna doesn't question it. It does look identical to the bra she was wearing, so maybe she has more.

Another day, another problem. I need to sleep - it's late and I have class in the morning. But I can't keep my mind from panicking about the bra - and everything else that's happening. Allie knowing about the bra, it being in Jenna's room, the cage on my dick, and being blackmailed by Cameron. Not to mention I'm now likely way further in debt to the man.

D'ya know what would help put my mind at ease? I look over to the joints Cameron had given me, which I placed on my nightstand as I got ready for bed. I light one up and let my anxiety melt away. Suddenly my thoughts drift to Jenna's ass and body, and the feeling of my hands on her skin. The look in her eyes as we thrust into one another is way different from the look in Cameron's eyes when I suck his cock. She looks at me with passion. He looks at me like I'm his property. I guess I sort of am. I'm helpless with him.

I acknowledge for the first time since it happened that I never even considered trying to break free from my cage. To attempt to slip out of it, or pick the lock. I accepted it. Why? I think I might be changing. But, maybe because of the high, I can't help but care. Cameron isn't such a bad guy, really. I mean, he gave me these without much question. Even gave me an extra. Maybe this whole situation is a good thing?

Nothing's gone wrong, really. Sure, Allie saw me in a bra. But she said she wouldn't tell anyone. Jenna hasn't found out about Cameron, and I've been juggling that situation pretty well. And she's into me! I came in my pants, but she was so understanding. And she's such a good kisser. I hate to admit it but I got used to wearing these panties pretty quick. There were times I forgot I was wearing them - and the lace does kind of feel nice.

What was I stressing about? Before I know it, I don't have a worry in the world. I find a smile on my face as I drift off to sleep.

willyou93
willyou93
74 Followers