An Acting Career Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't wear a dress?"

"No, I came straight from work."

"I can see that. You're going to have to when we get to dress rehearsals."

"I know that!" I resent him telling me stuff about the theatre when I'm the one who has been doing the acting course for the past few months. I still doubt his claims of previous acting experience.

The evening progresses quite slowly with all of the stoppages to correct or amend dialogue and to reposition actors when they stand in the wrong spots. Around 10.30, the director comes over to where my uncle and I are squeezed into the two-seater.

"Alexis honey, you look like you're ok with your uncle now. All made up! Are you ready for us to try the first hot scene with you two?"

A moment of dread ... can I do this? Despite being tired, I steel myself, not wanting the director to think that I am anything but professional. "I'm ready!"

My uncle and I scramble to get up out of the deep low lounge and move to our spots. The scene begins with a large amount of dialogue between us and another character. It all goes quite smoothly and, to my surprise, my uncle's acting is very proficient.

The other character exits stage left as required and my uncle and I are left to carry the rest of the scene. The dialogue trends now toward my uncle's character declaring his lustful desires for my 25-year-old character Mary-Ann. Gradually, he moves closer and closer to me, the script requiring me to hold my ground, to not appear intimated when he is in my space. Playing a hot and steamy teasing temptress, I am to give as good as I get.

Finally, the moment of truth arrives. My uncle closes the gap between us, one hand folds around my back and pulls me into his body. The script requires I offer little resistance ... basically, I am to melt into his arms. I draw on all my strength and all I have learned in acting class and give it my best. His craggy face and his mouth close on mine, his lips wet and parted, his chipped teeth visible ... I feet those chapped lips touch mine, feel his tongue immediately sliding against my lips, pressing.

Oh my god no, nobody said anything about tongues in the kiss ... the script only says passion. Does passion equate to tongue kissing? Should I break away and tell the director that I won't do tongues? No, I can't bring myself to do that. I want to appear mature and skilful in acting, worthy of the director's faith in giving me this part.

Yet I keep my lips clamped, resisting Uncle Jim's sliding tongue. "Alexis honey, this is the first seduction scene," the director calls out, "you are playing a temptress who's a real prick-teaser, tempting Jim's character. You have to respond more, throw your arms around his neck, get into the kiss."

Oh my god, how embarrassing! The director needing to call me out for not showing enough passion in the kiss. My uncle has, at least, stopped kissing me while I am admonished by the director. We resume the clinch, Uncle Jim's chapped lips touch mine again. I throw my arms around his neck and, with great reluctance, I let my lips part, admitting his tongue to snake between my teeth and into my mouth, engaging with mine. Though I anticipate a feeling of repulsion to have my uncle kiss me so passionately, I am actually overcome immediately by an exhilarating shiver of sexual delight that courses through my body from head to toes. Has the end of hot sex with my ex Josh left me starved?

My uncle's passionate kissing of me seems to go much longer than the script calls for ... what will the others watching make of this? And is it really necessary for his hand on my back to drop to my arse, pulling my body so tightly against his that I can feel how hard his dick is against my belly through layers of clothing?

I closed my eyes, not only to avoid seeing the face behind the tongue of the man nearly 40 years older than me. But it has an opposite effect, helping me absorb the thrilling surges of heat generated by the entwining of our tongues and the grinding of our lips ... and all the while, the feel of his hard-on pressing against my belly.

After what seems an interminable time for a stage kiss to last, my uncle steps back. "Wonderful...!" screams the director, clapping his hands enthusiastically, "...so much better. Just what the show needs, oh that was so hot. You guys are going to be great."

I feel flushed, red in the face, embarrassed that my uncle and I have put on such a show. The word incest flashes through my mind but I quickly quell any anxiety by reassuring myself that it only applies to my flesh and blood relatives; he's only my uncle by marriage. I scan the faces of fellow cast members, checking for reactions. A couple look surprised, two others are grinning ... did that imply their approval?

We have two more steamy kissing scenes just like the first that night and they both go down the same way with my uncle giving me heaps of tongue. I am amazed at how my body reacts to my uncle's kissing, he's a man I have always deemed creepy. On the other hand, I am relieved that his kisses don't make me want to throw up, but equally disturbed to experience such sexual surges through my body, just from being kissed by him.

The director shouts bravos at us at the end of each steamy scene we rehearsed. It becomes obvious that time will beat us, that we won't get through every scene at this first rehearsal. We get to where my uncle and I are due to lay on a bed, but since it is nearly midnight, the director calls an end for the night. Uncle Jim and I will have to wait until Saturday afternoon to perform our simulated sex scene for the first time.

My uncle drives me home. It is late, after midnight by now. I want to be alone with my thoughts, sitting in silence in the car, looking out of the side window. In the first week, I had fantasised how I would likely feel this good when Jeremy kissed me, but the Jeremy dream was soon shattered. Yet tonight I experienced an overwhelming feeling of sexual pleasure coursing through my body - not the dread I had anticipated - when Uncle Jim kissed me with his lips and tongue. Deep down, my body came alive and I'm sure if I was free right now to reach my fingers into my slacks and delve inside my panties, I would find myself wet down there and could cum quickly.

Why would I get such a reaction from being kissed by my uncle? Am I so sex starved from the long absence of regular sex after breaking up with my first steady boyfriend? Were the passionate kisses of my uncle heightened by the fantasies I've had of being with Jeremy ... to the point where now any man -- even Uncle Jim - could turn me on?

"So Alexis, what did you think of our first real rehearsal?" my uncle's question cut into my quiet reflection.

"Err ... what?"

"You must be far off tonight ... I asked how you enjoyed the first real rehearsal?"

"Yes, it was good ... exciting even. I can feel like it's really going to happen now. We're opening in just over two weeks, can you believe that? I hope we'll be ready."

"We have to be, babe. Umm, if you think you might need some extra work on our scenes, you could come over to my house tomorrow. Your aunt will be out."

Uh oh! Danger signs. The old lech side of my uncle returning. I wouldn't take a chance on being alone with him. It's a pity because for a while tonight I got a glimpse of my uncle in a new and different light. Or am I being influenced by how surprisingly good I felt when he kissed me the way he did. "No, I'm working all day tomorrow, Uncle Jim."

"So honey, did you enjoy our first scenes together."

I try to appear nonchalant despite his tongue kissing switching on some sensual feelings inside me, "Yeah, it was ok."

"Ok ... is that all you can say?"

"Yeah, it was ok."

A mutual silence falls over the car again and nothing more is said until he pulls the car up outside my grandparent's house. Again, he tries to give me a quick goodnight kiss, "So babe, how about one more practice kiss before you go inside?"

"No, I'm good, thank you Uncle Jim," and I open and slip out the passenger door in one slick movement.

On Saturday afternoon, we all convene on stage at 1pm. The director warns us that this rehearsal session could run until six so we all bunker down for a marathon. Since I haven't been to work that day, I am wearing a dress ... my uncle expressed approval when he picked me up. I am curious why it's so important to him for me to dress as I would when the show opens to audiences.

The director begins from the top again so Uncle Jim and I patiently wait for our scenes that don't come until nearly halfway through the play. When the first of our steamy kissing scenes comes up, we both move to centre stage, but the director waves us away. "No, you two are great, you got that scene down perfectly the other night. No need to waste time on that, we have so many other spots that require attention."

We sat down again together in that low-slung two-seater lounge. My uncle turns to me, "That's unfair, we need practice too, do you want to go somewhere quiet and practice some kisses, Alexis?"

Such a suggestion doesn't require an answer; I give him my most contemptuous look.

The afternoon rehearsal progresses until we reach the point where the Thursday rehearsal ended ... the scene with my uncle and I laying on a bed to simulate sex, "Ok, you two, are you ready for this?"

"How steamy should it be Brad?" I ask.

"I want it to appear authentic guys, so the audience, when we have one, will get the message that you two are getting it off. Why don't you just go for it? I'll stop you if I think it's too over the top for an audience to see."

I am obviously nervous, mainly because I'm only 19 and I'm having to simulate an activity that I've only done rarely, for the few months I dated Josh. Plus, it's a very intimate thing to be faking with my old uncle, who until recently I've always tried to avoid.

I lay on my back on the bed and my uncle lays alongside. The first move he makes is to reach a hand down to the front of my dress, pushing it up higher on my thighs.

"Don't do that!" I whisper firmly to him.

"Didn't you hear the director, he wants authentic?"

I repeat that same look of contempt from two hours before when he'd suggested we find a quiet spot to practice kissing.

The director gives us the signal to begin the scene. It starts with a short piece of dialogue, then my uncle rolls onto his side -- facing toward where the audience will be. He stares down into my eyes. I don't like this part because I am required to look up into his eyes. Searching for a reason why my body has responded so strongly to his kisses, I decide it must be because I closed my eyes and pictured it was Jeremy's lips and tongue. Now, I am forced to look at my longtime creepy old uncle, expecting that he wishes this was real.

Slowly, his face lowers toward mine, licking his lips, parting them ... I see the bent nose, the chipped teeth, his tongue at the ready. Then I feel his hand grasp the hem of my dress at mid thigh, pushing it way up to my belly. All of my legs from toes to hips are exposed ... panties too. His lips touch mine, again his tongue pressing at mine to part. I feel his hand at one side of my panties, he's trying to pull them down.

This isn't in the script, I use my hands to push at his chest, trying to get his face off mine. I hear the director, his voice loud, "Whoa! No nudity Jim!"

My uncle raises his head, turning to look at the director, "I thought you said you wanted authentic."

"Not that authentic Jim, you have to leave a little to the audience's imagination. Are you alright Alexis?"

"Err ... um, yes. Just surprised, I wasn't expecting that." I wanted the director to know there was no sexual relationship between my uncle and I. From the way we kissed the other night, he could have assumed there might be something between us.

"Ok guys, when you're both ready, from the top."

I reach a hand down to secure my panties. He had only got one side partly down, my pussy is still concealed. I also push my dress back down to cover the top half of my thighs. My uncle's face hovers above mine, "Ready?" he asks.

"Yes!" I tell him nervously. His face begins to lower again. I wish I could close my eyes but the scene requires they be open and from where I lie on the bed, I am sure that the director could see if I close them.

His face at mine, his lips touch mine, his hand again, pushing my dress high, the hem up to my belly again. But this time he doesn't touch my panties. I part my lips, feel that now familiar surge of electricity through my body as our tongues entwine. His body lifts and rolls on top of mine. I am forced to part my legs as his drop in between my spread knees.

I feel him hard, just as he had been the other night. Is this his constantly natural state or does he only get an erection whenever he is close to me? Did I cause that? If so, how? By just laying alongside him or is he a horny old man who gets aroused in the presence of any female body?

His body feels quite heavy as he fully lowers himself onto mine. The kiss is again overwhelming, intense ... sparks fly through my insides. His erection presses onto my pubic bone. My god, this is simulation of sex alright. He begins to move, sliding his lower torso up and down as if he is really fucking me. So damn real as I feel his hard length run up and down across my pussy, my only covering the flimsy pair of panties. How many layers of clothing separates his skin from mine ... he is wearing trousers but does he have on any underwear? I doubt he does from how real his dick feels rubbing against me through as little as two layers.

"That's good ... keep going," the director shouts, "yes, you've nailed it."

My uncle takes his lips away, "Am I supposed to cum?" he asks the director before resuming to our kiss from where he had left it.

"Ha ha, only if you want to," is the director's flippant reply.

This is not helping my present lack of a sex life. My uncle's pretend fucking motion is turning me on big time. I will need to go to my room as soon as I get home for some sweet masturbation.

"Ok guys, that's enough," the director's voice again, "we will dim the lights to black on stage after twenty seconds before that all becomes too real, but of course no lighting guy here today. Hey, you both did good."

My uncle lifts up off me and I can't resist stealing a glance at his tented trousers, the hard shape of his erection very obvious. Evident too is a huge wet spot that has come right through his trousers. Maybe he really wasn't wearing underwear? Can that wet spot be more than pre-cum leakage ... has he really cum? I doubt it, his breathing would have been heavier. He leaves the bed, keeping his back toward the director and other cast members. Is he embarrassed?

I push my dress back down to cover my panties and rise up off the bed, not having his embarrassment of a visible wet spot, although I know my panties must be soaked. I return to sit with a couple of the other cast members, deciding I should keep clear of my uncle for a little while. He will be very horny, judging by the state of his dick and his pants.

I sit watching the rehearsals for about twenty minutes. That was my last scene. I suddenly become aware of someone standing behind me at the side of the stage. I spin my head around, it's my uncle.

"Honey, can you come with me?" he whispers, low enough so that the two women I am sitting with can't hear.

"What for?" I ask, apprehensive.

"Just come, please."

I am hesitant, but he insists. Reluctantly, I rise from my chair, following him down a passageway behind the stage. We pass several dressing room doors until we reach the door to the mens toilet. He opens it, taking my hand to pull me inside.

"No, I can't go in there," I protest.

"There's nobody back here, I checked."

"No, what do you want?" I ask, trying to resist the pull of his hand.

"I need your help babe."

"No, I don't like this Uncle Jim, not here."

He pulls me into one of two cubicles. I sense danger, should I scream out, will they hear me from way back behind the stage? "What do you want?"

"You've got me so horny Alexis, I've got to have you."

"What ... NO, we can't, you're my uncle."

He has let go of my hand, managing to get the cubicle door closed behind us. "For god's sake, look at this, will you?"

I hadn't noticed that his trouser flies were already open and he reaches inside and pulls out his impressive hard-on. The skin is taut, his erection bulging, solid.

I gasp at the sight ... the head was purple, it looks hard and angry. But my uncle's face is the opposite, he looks soft and pleading. "Please honey, can we do it? You made me so fuckin' horny."

I am defiant, "I didn't make you like that, you did that to yourself."

"Your body honey, your body is to die for. I've wanted you for so long now. Please, just this once, I promise?"

"You won't want to stop at just once. If I do, you'll want it all the time."

"No babe, no I won't."

"NO, I'm not doing it ... not with you."

I admit that I am again turned on by his passionate kissing, underlined too by having his erection rubbing against my pubic bone, almost reaching my clit with his fucking movements. It would be easy to satisfy my own sexual frustrations as well as his. But his age and the fact that he is my uncle keep my resolve firm. I look into those pleading eyes. He really looks desperate.

"No Uncle Jim, I'm sorry, but no"

"How about a blow job then?"

"My god, you are desperate, aren't you?"

"You've turned me on so much babe, I have to cum."

"Why don't you do it for yourself?" I suggest.

"It's not the same honey, I need you."

"No, not gonna happen," my resolve firm.

"Your hand then, surely you can do that for your favourite uncle."

"Who says you're my favourite?"

"I must be, the number of times we baby-sat you and we've financially helped your grandparents to take care of you."

"Really? So all of that should be reason enough for me to help you to cum?"

"I'd say so, just your hand honey ... that's all? I can tell you, the way I feel, I'll be quick."

I was proud of how I had stood up to him, rejecting both a fuck and blow job. But his persistence is wearing me down. He is right, what harm to give him a hand job? It's not like he'll be putting it inside any part of me. He already has it out, it's bouncing around in front of me. I'll get nothing from it, but if I do him now, hopefully he won't pressure me for this or worse in the car on the way home.

"Ok!" I syd and his face brightens.

I reach out to fold one hand around his hard shaft and begin to tug on it. Pre-cum is already leaking from it. I bring my other hand over, sliding my palm over his pre-cum to lather the head with it, making it shiny and slippery. His need is real, within sixty seconds, his breathing is heavy and gasping. I'm guessing a few more tugs and he'll be there.

I cup my non-stroking hand in front of the head to catch his cum. His dick jerks crazily within my grasp, cum spraying from his tip. From above me as I kneel in the toilet cubicle, the unmistakable groans of pleasure of a man in the throes of cumming loudly echoing against the brick walls. I have crossed a line.

I have helped my uncle to get relief from his self-created arousal but done nothing to alleviate my own sexual excitement. Admittedly, he offered to do something for me as he zipped up his trousers. Declining was a no-brainer, I don't want his dick in either my mouth or vagina. I will need to wait a few hours until I get home ... my preference s for my own fingers when I reach the privacy of my own bed.

The only words spoken of our first intimate interaction were in his car on the way home, "Thank you babe for getting me off back there at the theatre. You got me so turned on, I really needed that."