An Acting Career Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather not talk about what you got me to do, Uncle Jim," I told him firmly enough to get the message, "I don't ever do that with a man ... I don't like that you pressured me until I agreed."

"Come on honey, don't get all innocent on me. That can't be the first time you jerked a guy off. You were too good at it."

"Please don't tell anyone I did that. Really Uncle Jim, I mean it, I'm serious."

I feared he could tell his stepsons ... or any of our relatives. It would be terrible if the word spread around at a family gathering how I was some kind of slut."

I managed to achieve my own degree of sexual satisfaction once I reached the privacy of my bedroom that evening, although I succeeded in substituting mental images of Jeremy and Josh for my uncle to reach my goal.

We continued rehearsing our steamy hot kissing scenes and the simulated sex at the three scheduled rehearsals each week. I'd overcome my initial fury at the way Uncle Jim had conned his way into the play, even moved on from my embarrassment at having jerked him off in the mens toilet. Opening night was near, I was excited to be making my live theatre debut ... a high that overshadowed my uncle's lechery.

Just one last practice run, it was the Thursday evening before Saturday's opening night. This was our first and final complete run-through wearing our costumes and with the sound and lighting guys working the massive production desk. I would get to see how dark the stage would become at the appropriate end point of our simulated sex scene. Up to now, my uncle and I could only guess at how long we had to pretend to go at it. What if we had to stretch it out a bit, continue until the director told the lighting guy to dim the spotlights. Could my libido -- or worse, his -- handle that?

I feel on an adrenaline high this evening. It is now all so real, the only thing missing is a full house out in front of our stage. We expect that on Saturday night. I love the dress I've been given by wardrobe. I'm sure my sexual desires are heightened ... I am stunned at how wet I am between my pussy lips when I slip out to the toilet for a nervous pee before my first kissing scene.

Is my imagination running riot or was my uncle putting even more heat into those tongue kisses? He seems to get better at each rehearsal, or is it me, responding to him more? While I have developed a fantasy for sex with an older man -- as evidenced by my wet dreams using Jeremy for masturbatory inspiration -- the age gap I would need to accept between my uncle and I is quite a stretch ... 37 years.

This night, his tongue seems to explore my mouth more thoroughly, entwining more heatedly with mine. From our first rehearsal together, he uses his hand on my bum to press my lower body against the front of him so I am in no doubt how aroused he is. But tonight, he seems not content to merely place his hand across my twin cheeks. One of his fingers presses within my cheek cleavage, lightly rolling his digit on and around my anal ring ... only the thin material of dress and panties preventing actual skin contact.

For this final dress rehearsal, I'm wearing the light summery dress provided from wardrobe with my own bra and panties beneath. Our hot kissing scenes had seemed more intense tonight. I sat, catching my breath in the wings beside the stage, while watching my fellow cast members act out their parts. My uncle appeared, standing directly in front of me so that I could only look up at him. He leaned close, a hand on each of my knees.

Staring hypnotically directly into my eyes, he whispers, "Alexis, I dare you to go take off your panties and stay without them for the rest of the show."

"And why should I do that? I respond defiantly, staring back into his eyes.

"Because you are such a hot sexual young woman; I'm guessing you'd find it a real turn-on."

"Why are you suggesting that, what's in it for you?"

"Nothing Alexis, I'm only thinking of you."

"Yeah, I'll bet you are!"

"No, seriously. I reckon that you'll get a kick out of it ... mentally."

"If I did - and I'm not saying I'd even consider it - everybody would see I'm naked underneath when you raise my dress."

"No they won't ... I won't raise it as high as I usually do. Only you and I will know. Just a bit of fun for you before the serious stuff with a real live audience on Saturday."

He straightens to full height, gives me a strange smile, adding a final urging, "Go on babe, do it," and turns to walk away.

Our scene is about ten minutes away. Now, I am not exactly the adventurous type ... well, not in the way my uncle suggested. I can't recall ever going anywhere without wearing any panties. But the idea intrigues me ... I would know but nobody else. Can a normally cautious young woman like me be that naughty? Although, this came from my once creepy uncle ... could he have some ulterior motive?

Oh, damn it, what harm can it do, the world won't stop if I'm not wearing panties at a rehearsal? If I'm caught, we can laugh it off as a crazy prank. They can hardly fire me two days before opening night. I rise from my chair, slipping quietly to the dressing room ... fortunately, nobody in there. I reach up under my light summery dress, grasp hold of the sides of my panties, haul them down over my thighs, my knees, until they fall at my feet. I step out of them and drop them into my bag. Then, checking that I am still alone, I slip a hand back up under my dress, using a finger to slide between my labia. I am so wet ... and hot there.

I walk back to my chair in the wings, very aware now of my pussy being completely uncovered beneath a dress that swirled around me as I walk. I feel a real thrill, emboldened because nobody knows but me. Even my uncle can only guess whether I have accepted his salacious challenge. I find it sexually exciting ... very arousing.

The stage manager signals me to move to a position closer to the stage, from where I can enter stage left in about 60 seconds from now. My uncle reappears beside me. I look at him. "Well?" he asks.

I know what he wants to know but I'm not about to admit, "Well what?"

"Did you or didn't you?"

"You're talking in riddles, what do you mean, Uncle Jim?"

He leans in closer to whisper in my ear, "Have you taken your panties off for me?"

For him? Oh my god, what have I done? Why is he now saying for him? He claimed I'd get a turn on from doing it. I try to hide my panic, "Oh, was I intended to do that for you? You never said that."

"Well, for both of us babe."

Attempting to reassure myself I haven't done the wrong thing, I try teasing, "What do you think?" giving him a cheeky smirk as the stage manager calls us forward and I dart onto the stage before my uncle can answer. Uncle Jim follows and we take up our positions beside the bed, preparing to lay down on it together to simulate sex at the appropriate cue point in the script.

I feel my uncle's hand pass over the back of my dress, caressing the cheeks of my bum ... that's not in the script. I don't deter or admonish him, standing still, allowing his hand to wander. I know that he's feeling for a pantie line at the top of my thighs ... I get a thrill from teasing him. He won't find one, and when he doesn't, I hear his excited whisper, "You did!"

I turn my head, giving him my best smile. How extraordinary that playing opposite each other in this play has changed our relationship. Before this month, I would have turned on my heels and walked away from any hint of intimacy between us.

We engage in a short piece of dialogue that leads to his character persuading mine to lay down on the bed with him. We move onto the bed - me flat on my back - my uncle laying alongside, on his side and facing me. After a moment, he leans over to kiss me and then I feel his hand drop onto my dress at about mid thigh. Oh god, I hope he keeps his word ... if he doesn't and raises the dress beyond the tops of my thighs, the producer, director, sound and lighting guys and about a dozen hangers-on sitting in the front rows will see my pussy exposed.

I feel his hand slide my dress upward, but good as his word, he keeps the hemline at about two inches from my pubis. Next, he rolls on top of my body as usual, but I detect a slight difference. At each previous rehearsal, he has lain directly on top, this time his body is slightly more to my left, the side that would face an audience, if there was one. Will the director call him out for having his back to the audience and partly obscuring me?

No comment comes and I feel his left hand reach down and fumble between our lower torsos. It feels like he raised my dress a bit higher now that the front of my body cannot be seen from the front row seats. I duly part my thighs, as is customary at this point in the scene, allowing him to settle his pelvis and legs between them just as any couple, about to fuck missionary, does.

I am ready, my mind prepares for that intense sexual hit when he rubs his hard dick forward and back against my pubic bone with only minimum clothing separating us from the real thing. Although he is my ageing uncle, I have now accepted this scene as something actors have to do if it's in the script, nevertheless quite enjoying it, finding it very stimulating. It might feel different without panties -- a layer of clothes less than usual.

My thighs wide, knees raised, I feel the heat of his erection, but not high up against my pubic bone as usual. No, my god, his hot hard-on is touching me lower, his hard rounded knob pushing inward at the bottom of my outer labia. I know I'm without my panties, but where are his? I can feel the bare human skin of a dick -- my uncle's dick. Damn, the man has got it out, pressing it near the opening of my pleasure passage. No, he can't do that ... not here on stage. How did he get it out of his trousers and underwear ... was that when I felt his fingers fumbling between us? No wonder he wanted my panties removed ... and I fell for it.

Oh, this is awkward ... no, I need a stronger word than awkward. It's disastrous! I can feel the solid round head of his dick and, with my juices flowing like a river after the earlier kissing, his dick is easily sliding smoothly in the intimate folds of my labia. Oh no, the head just got caught by my vaginal opening. Was that accidental or did he deliberately position it there? Not only no clothes separating us, but I can't feel a condom ... he's trying to get inside me without protection.

I feel my passage grip the head of his dick, he's actually part way inside my body. Oh, this can't be happening. But I am so wet that I feel his shaft sliding right on in. He's actually going to fuck me for real ... no simulation this time. But we're rehearsing this already erotic scene on a stage in front of people. Seemingly without a care, Uncle Jim is now thrusting up inside me while around twenty people watch on, unaware that he's really fucking me. I think we're obscured from the front row seats, but what about in the wings ... can other cast members spot us really fucking from there?

My uncle has taken full advantage of a passage in the script to root his dick up into my personal passage? I'm being fucked on stage and I can't do anything about it without causing a major scene and jeopardising opening night just two days away.

"What do you think you're doing?" I whisper loud enough for only he to hear.

Looking hugely satisfied, a grin from ear to ear, "Fucking you Alexis ... fucking you."

"No, you can't ... not for real."

"Oh, but I am, and it feels GREAT being inside you."

This simulated sex scene is scripted to last only twenty seconds, long enough for the audience to get the idea that this couple is fucking. But now, it seems to be taking an eternity, like time is standing still ... long enough for my uncle to drive his hard dick all the way up inside me, ploughing it in and out over and over. His dick -- no condom -- probing powerfully up inside me, deeper with every thrust. I'm so wet down there that there's no impediment, he can plunge it in over and over and I'm helpless to stop him, on my back with thighs spread, his body weight holding me down.

Oh my god, that stroke went really deep, it felt like he touched the entrance to my uterus. As fearful as I am that we'll be caught, his erection feels incredibly good. If only I could let myself go, simply lay back and enjoy it. But I expect any moment to hear someone scream out, 'What the fuck do you two think you're doing?'

Oh, he's into a solid rhythm now, his shaft ploughing my pleasure passage. It brings back memories of my days with Josh, the only other male to have his dick inside me. Starting to feel too good. No, as pleasurable as this is, I can't allow myself to orgasm ... that would be so embarrassing, to actually cum in front of all these people.

I'm hoping that to all those watching, it looks like what we've done at every rehearsal, simulating a fuck on this bed, but none of them could possibly appreciate what I'm feeling. My uncle's dick, sliding inside me for the first time, grinding away in this wild uninhibited fuck. If I wasn't so frightened of being caught, I would actually lay back and enjoy being fucked by my uncle ... as strange as that may seem.

Suddenly, the lights fade to black and now we are fucking in near darkness, a sliver of light coming from the wings. This is the first time we've had a lighting guy to plunge the stage into darkness instead of the director calling cut to our simulated fuck. My uncle must stop immediately ... the stage will only be dark for seconds. But he shows no sign, maintaining his rhythm. Reluctantly, I push my hands against his shoulders, whispering "You gotta stop, Uncle Jim."

He gives one final hard thrust that drives his erection in so deep, and then, in one swift slide out, his dick is gone. His withdrawal so fast that I'm left feeling empty, abruptly deprived of his pleasurable hard rod, my vital parts throbbing in need.

He lifts off me in the darkness, rolling away. I can see two stage hands, one each side of the bed, anxious to rearrange the set. Suddenly deprived of my uncle's hard driving dick, I struggle to raise my tingling body off the bed. But I'm fearful that the lights will come up while my dress is still pushed up, revealing my half naked body with pussy dripping. I somehow manage to roll to the side of the bed and stand, my legs shaking from the wild sex, rushing from the stage without drawing any attention to myself.

I make it to the corridor leading to the dressing rooms. Back in the glare of lights, I wonder how I must look. Probably I look how I feel ... like a young woman interrupted mid fuck, and when the adventure was getting good.

I make it to the dressing room that is used by all of the women in the cast, slamming the door behind me, slumping onto the couch in the corner. Only then, safely behind a closed door, do I allow myself to reflect on what just happened. I recognise that my uncle has conned me, persuading me to remove my panties for the scene, but intent all along to turn simulation into the real thing, achieving what he has perhaps lustfully desired for ages.

In the bright lights in the dressing room, I lay on my back, legs spread, my dress hiked up, panties removed, my dripping pussy still exposed, catching my breath. My mind ponders if I could have stopped him, did I have any options? None spring to mind, I was blindsided, completely vulnerable ... my uncle was impossible to stop in his lascivious pursuit of me. I need to know that because I crossed a line.

Was it rape? I certainly never agreed to a real fuck replacing the simulation version, but in my eager pursuit to embark on an acting career, I have willingly placed myself in a position where we were acting out a sex scene. How objective could I be when pretend became reality?

My head is clearing ... more importantly, the delightful throbbing through my sexual organs is easing. I begin to analyse the act itself. I have to admit that, as dangerous and risky as it was, turning acting into bare reality, I did enjoy having my pleasure passage again penetrated after ten months of nothing but my fingers on my clitoris. I can confirm that nothing beats a hard driving fuck, even if the instigator is the uncle I've always considered creepy.

Not only the age gap is a negative -- his appearance too. He could never be described as a handsome man by any stretch of the imagination. But negatives aside, I enjoyed how well he fucked me. As brief as it may have been, I felt I was being done by a very experienced man. To think I had feared even being in his presence in the past.

My reflections are interrupted by the door being flung open. My uncle stands in the open doorway, "There you are babe, are you ok?"

"Yes, I am now," I responded without exaggeration.

He steps inside the women cast members' dressing room, closing the door behind him, "Hey, that was wild honey, did you enjoy that?"

I look him up and down, my eyes immediately detect that familiar prominent bulge in the front of his trousers. He's obviously still highly aroused ... I thought he may have gone somewhere to relieve himself. Does he really want my review? How honest should I be, positive by telling him how good to again have a man penetrating me, and doing it so well? Or, should I lie, attempt to restore the distance that's always been between us, admonish him for taking evil advantage of me.

I choose the middle ground, "Yes, it was ok."

"Ok? Come on Alexis, it was way better than ok. Honey, it was fuckin' great. You are so TIGHT, babe."

"Don't talk like that please Uncle Jim, I'm your niece."

"I know what you are, but you're also the hottest young woman I've ever seen, ever been inside."

"How long have you been planning that?"

"Oh, I don't know, about a week, I guess."

"Why didn't you think to discuss it with me, tell me what you had in mind?"

"Are you kidding me? Don't give me that talk it over crap, there's no way you would have considered it. And besides, it made it so much hotter for me that you weren't expecting it. Shit, the look on your face when you realised I was sliding my hard dick into you. Babe, that was priceless, I don't think I'll ever forget it. So listen, neither of us got to finish, so how about we get it done now, eh?"

"What? Here? No way, anyone could walk in at any moment. I think we got off the stage without anyone figuring what you did ... but we can't take any more risks."

"What WE did honey, you were as willing and wanting it as I was ... I could see it on your face. So Alexis, you didn't say no, your only objection is it's too risky."

Damn! I should have chosen my words more carefully. I had left the door unlocked -- literally and figuratively - and he was coming on through.

"Honey, you're not all that observant, are you? There's a long scene in this play that's about to come up and it runs for the next ten minutes. Every female cast member, except you, is on stage for the whole time. Nobody's gonna come in here for nearly a quarter-hour. That should be long enough if we get started now."

My uncle is unzipping as he comes toward the couch on which I lay slumped back. I begin to raise my body up but he's already standing close in front of me before I can regain my feet. Now the tented trousers are at eye level, directly in front of me.

"Take it out honey," he commands.

What should I do? I do want more of that hard driving dick penetrating my pleasure passage but can I handle the baggage that will come with the good feelings? Can I cope with establishing an intimate relationship with my uncle, because I know that once he's had me, he will be hard to stop? Not only his age and appearance, I worry that this is incest, pure and simple. He may not be my flesh and blood uncle, but my guess is that fucking him could still be classified as incest.