An Acting Career Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at the big bulge in his trousers in front of my face and know that I'm already too late to stop this. Can I trust his belief that all the other women will be busy on stage for the next ten minutes? I did enjoy our half fuck, as scary and risky as it was. I lift a hand, reaching into his open flies, bringing out his shaft, it's so hard and still wet, they must be my juices all over his erection.

I look up at his face, his eyes looking down, watching my every move. "Yes, you can," he says, nodding his head affirmatively.

"What?" I ask.

"Suck me! You know you want to."

"No I don't!"

"Your eyes tell me you do, go on, do it."

I do want to, but not necessarily because I want his erection inside my mouth. I am curious to taste my own internal juices that still coat his shaft. I take his hard dick into my mouth and begin to suck and lick. I like the taste of me on him and I suck more vigorously. I hear him gasp above me.

I'm not there long. He quickly pulls his shaft loose from the grip of my lips and I look up curiously to see why he has stopped me.

"That was too damn good Alexis. Save that for next time. Right now, we both need to cum, so you lie back where you were and let your old Uncle Jim get you off."

I was encouraged by his claim he will make me cum. I really need that more than anything in the world at this moment. I am still a newbie in the ways of sex but my guess is that sometimes, the hunger for good sex can overwhelm. I am that way now -- so ready for it -- even if the man who possesses the hard tool to do it is my ageing uncle rather than my former boyfriend Josh or my fantasy fucker Jeremy. I pull up my own dress this time, lewdly exposing my bare pussy to my old uncle ... who is bending over me, holding the erection he is about to reintroduce into my pleasure passage.

Dropping to his knees, his lower torso between my spread thighs, he again fits his erection between my lower lips. Again, there is no unnecessary foreplay. I am still sopping wet from his sneaky attempt to fuck me in the midst of our big on-stage scene. His hard dick slides effortlessly back up inside me and, in no time, engaging me with that perfect stroke rhythm that got me so close while on stage.

I wrap my arms around his back, urging him on and the dressing room is filled with mutual sounds of furious heavy sexual energy as every thrust hits its mark inside me. I am so ready after his first try -- our sex rehearsal at the state rehearsal - and I am cumming in around sixty seconds. Such a good powerful orgasm and my uncle is considerate, slowing to allow me to draw the utmost pleasure from the moment, before resuming his hard driving strokes until he gets his rocks off too ... inside me.

I have a brief moment of apprehension when I feel the warmth of his cum splashing unimpeded deep inside my passage, a stark reminder he has not used a condom. The old guy's little swimmers, potentially still potent, could already be chasing my eggs. Have I taken my birth control pills every day? I know there were three days last week when I forgot, my daily routine becoming slack after breaking up with Josh.

We got away with our second attempt to complete the wild fuck he started on stage without interruption. We clean ourselves up and reappear in the wings in time to practice the curtain call that would signal the end of the performance. Yes, in the theatre, they do actually rehearse the final bows.

Not much is said on the drive home with my uncle. I curl up in the passenger seat, deeply contemplative as I reflect on the line I have crossed this evening and how it may effect our future relationship. Where to now? I expect my uncle, having claimed possession of my vagina twice in one night, will not be denied from this day on.

So how should I deal with his demands in the future ... more importantly, what do I want? I'm nineteen now, what if my uncle and I decide to establish a longer term relationship ... when I'm 21, how satisfying for me will sex be with a man almost sixty? And will I simply be Uncle Jim's fuck toy, his plaything, meeting in secret rendezvous at hidden places behind my aunt's back? What if he wants to flaunt his virility, show me off on his arm all over town ... that would mean his having to move my aunt on ... and would cause massive ructions in the family? Oh, what to do? I cannot believe the situation I now find myself in ... he's the last person I would ever have imagined turning to for regular sex.

Surely I can do better ... find a capable young man around my own age. I have so often previously rejected advances from young men of my own age. They usually seem so immature. Well, if not those of 19, maybe could I find another Josh ... a man in early to mid twenties. Surely there's one out there for me, he would have to be the equal of Uncle Jim at fucking ... and not 37 years older.

As expected, my uncle called me on Friday morning, suggesting that we get together that day to follow up on the events of Thursday night's dress rehearsal. Fortunately, I was already at work at the fast food joint. So, the next I saw him was when he picked me up at home, as prearranged, to drive us both to the theatre for opening night.

He accelerated the car away from the kerb, looking across at me, "So, will you take your panties off again tonight Alexis?"

I gave him a long withering stare, "Are you kidding me?"

"What? What?"

"You surely wouldn't dare try that stunt on opening night, in front of a full house?"

"I thought we could, spice things up a bit."

"You're crazy Uncle Jim."

"Ok, so you think it's too risky for opening night, but we were so good together, so when are we going to hook up again?"

I'd expected this moment, knew he'd want to follow up on our one hot fuck, develop a routine of sex for us as regular as eating three meals a day. I drew in a deep breath, "Don't hold your breath, Uncle Jim, we won't be doing that again."

"What do you mean won't be doing it? Of course we will, you loved it."

"It did fill a need that night, but I can't continue doing that with you," I hope my voice isn't revealing the trembling I'm feeling inside, desperately trying to hold my line of resistance.

"What? Ever?"

"That's right! There are too many reasons why we can't."

"That's rubbish!"

"Let's start with you being married to my aunt. I don't want to see her cheated on. Then there's the fact that my aunt and I are related, she's my grandma's daughter, and you're married to her. That makes what we did incest."

"Oh, that's harsh, Alexis. I'm not your flesh and blood relative, that's where incest starts and ends."

"I don't think so, Uncle Jim. Then there's the difference in our ages. When I'm hitting 30, you'll be 67, old enough to be on a pension."

"Honey, I can tell you I'm very disappointed that you're taking that attitude, but I'm a patient man. Let's face it, I waited a long time for us to hook up, so I'll just have to wait until you come to your senses. I saw how much you loved my dick, it was written all over your face. You won't be able to hold out, soon you'll be begging me for it."

I hate that he is so confident, so cocky.

I kept my panties on throughout opening night, and in fact, on every subsequent night of the play's season. That doesn't mean that my uncle didn't keep asking me to leave them off for every performance but my resolve held steady. And it didn't mean that I wasn't turned on every night by my uncle's hard dick rubbing against my pubic bone during the simulated sex scene ... forced to play with my clit every night when I went to bed alone.

It was so much fun having a key part in this production; my only disappointment was it was such a short run. The producer invited us all to his incredible home overlooking the lake for an after party on closing night, twelve nights after enjoying my only two fucks (or had it been one fuck - interrupted and then continued) since separating from Josh. Despite the risks of both locations, I had my most satisfying orgasm this year ... way more fulfilling than using my fingers on myself.

Again, my uncle drives me. On the way, I recalled his claim while in his car back on opening night ... that I would soon want a repeat with him. Not even two weeks since he'd fucked me and, as I sit beside him in his car, I have to admit I can't think of anything else ... my body is craving an encore with my uncle.

Why is that? Is my uncle the only male I think I can have a relationship with or was the sneaky sex we had on stage and in the dressing room the best I'd experienced? The latter is true, his performance surpassed every sexual encounter with Josh.

But ten days ago, I did reject him. He is the type that won't make it easy for me to back-flip. He must be eager for a repeat, perhaps he will try again tonight? If he doesn't, I need to forget my pride and ask, even grovel and beg.

Our host has supplemented his guest list with a few hangers-on, so there are more than thirty people at the party, enough for our host to have the function catered with waiters and a barman. The drinks flow.

I head to the bar for a wine on arrival and, needing to pluck up courage to seduce my uncle for more sex, I quickly get a refill, downing that too. Seeing he is engaged in conversation with a small group, I slip away to one of the two bathrooms. I drop my panties to my knees to take a quick pee, and spur of the moment, decide to kick them off altogether. I pick them up, crunching them into a ball, carrying them with me as I return to rejoin Uncle Jim.

I join the group he is with, standing patiently beside him, waiting for a break in the conversation. My opportunity comes when someone cuts in and all attention diverts to the newcomer. Placing my balled-up pair of panties into my uncle's free hand and leaning in close, I whisper, "I have a little something for you, Uncle Jim."

He looks at me -- sees my cheeky grin - then surreptitiously looks down to check the item in his hand. In a second, his big grin indicates he's aware of what he's holding. I had turned them inside out, so that when I placed them in his hand, the crotch-piece, wet from my juices, dampens his palm.

My uncle places his drink on a nearby table, transferring my panties to his other hand. Then, looking intently at me, he brings the hand that first held my panties up to his face to sniff his palm. "I recognise that aroma, Alexis."

I giggle at such an audacious but erotic gesture.

"Come on, let's find a vacant room," he suggests, taking my hand to steer me away from the noisy throng. He has never been in this house before but devoid of fear of trespassing beyond the party limits, he tows me along hallways until at last trying a door. He peeps inside, only to back out, swiftly closing it again.

"Looks like kids sleeping in there," he explains.

We move on and Uncle Jim tries another. His quick reconnoitre confirms it is an empty bedroom; he pulls me inside.

"Shouldn't we ask first?" I timidly suggest, fearful that if we get started, I won't want to be interrupted, naked and going at it, by an angry homeowner who could most likely throw us out.

"No need, everyone's occupied with food and drink and this door locks." He clicks the lock behind us, pulling me toward the bed.

He places me with my back to the bed and pushes me so that I fall back, my body flat on the bed, my legs dangling over the side.

I watch him from the bed ... he sheds his shirt, bends to remove his shoes, trousers follow until he stands above me, boxers his only covering and they battle to hide his healthy protuberance that pushes the material out in front. In two weeks of intimacy between us, I am yet to see his 56-year-old dick soft.

I am still fully dressed, except for my panties. "Should I..." I begin to ask.

"No, just tell me the easiest way to get this off," he responds, referring to my dress.

I raise my upper body, reaching behind to unclasp my dress in the middle of my back. He takes a hold of it and begins to pull it down my body. I lift my arse up off the bed and he drags it from my hips. I lie back in anticipation.

Of course, my panties are long gone so I lay brazenly exposed, wearing only my bra. We had no time for foreplay on our frantic and unexpected (well, at least on my part) foray into sexual union 12 days ago ... what will he do this time? To my surprise, he descends to his knees beside the bed, using his hands to push my thighs apart and his face dives down to confront my pussy. Lifting my head to watch, I see and feel his tongue beginning to lap between my pubic lips. I gasp at the wonderful sensations.

His tongue licks up and down within my labial channel and I begin to feel a pleasant pulsing. But it's when he closes his lips over and around my clitoral button and sucks quite vigorously that the pulsing becomes an urgent throbbing and my body convulses into a powerful orgasm.

As my breathing begins to settle, I open my eyes to see him leaning over the bed, watching me intently. I feel compelled to ask, "You haven't asked why I changed my mind?"

He smiles broadly, "It's not necessary, I knew you would."

I hate that he is so cocky that I'm submitting to him again. "Slide over into the middle of the bed, we want to be as comfortable as possible for this."

I do as he suggests. He follows me, one hand moving to my sole remaining item of clothing, pulling at a spot between the cups. Fearful that he might rip this expensive new bra, I bring my own hands up to unclasp it, freeing my breasts and his face drops, his lips devouring my nipples.

If the foreplay had been non-existent by necessity last time, it's now completely opposite ... prolonging our sexual journey even though we could be caught using a bedroom without asking. My uncle suckles on my nipples until the pulsing deep down in my body returns. Eventually, he moves his legs between mine, fits his dick to the entrance of my vagina and presss himself deeper and deeper until he is completely lodged snugly inside me.

His thrusts begin quite slowly -- as if we have all the time in the world. His preview performance on stage and later his completion in the dressing room gave me a good insight into his experience at sex. This more leisurely effort, despite us using someone else's bed, leaves me happy I sought a repeat. His technique is so good in the art of fucking ... I feel every firm thrust within me, his rhythm building slowly over a long period of time, expertly bringing on two more satisfying orgasms in me ... my second one virtually coincides with the power of his own release. I think he timed that.

I am overjoyed by this second climax and thrilled to the core as I feel his cum blasting away deep inside my receptive body, I scream out, "Oh YES Uncle Jim!"

We lie in the after-glow of good hot sex for a long time. But there is a scary moment when someone rattles the bedroom door ... when they can't open it, a voice calls out, "Is anyone in there?"

My uncle boldly shouts back from alongside me on the bed, "Yes! Occupied!"

I am shocked by their reply, "Oh sorry, is that you Jim?"

"Yeah, it's cool!" my uncle yells back loudly toward the door, "...nearly all done."

I spin my head to stare at my uncle, wanting an explanation as to how the person knew he was in here.

"What?" he asks.

"That sounds like our producer, this is his house. But how would he assume it's you in here? Did you say something to him?"

"Err yeah, I guess I did."

"Uncle Jim, what did you tell him?"

"He greeted us when we arrived, but you ducked off to get your glass of wine. I simply told him I expected I'd be needing a bedroom so we could fuck tonight. I explained how we couldn't do it at yours or my place. He told me that would be fine."

"So he knows I'm the one you're fucking?"

"Yes, of course."

"What do you mean of course?"

"Well, he knows how I slipped my dick into you for our sneaky fuck while on stage at the rehearsal."

I was incredulous, "What? You told him about that?"

"Yes I did."

"When?"

"On the night it happened, when we finished rehearsing."

"Oh my god no, what must he think of me?"

"He thinks you're hot, they all do. Everyone's wrapped in you, and they are stoked for me that I'm getting to fuck you."

"So does the whole cast know?"

"Pretty much. I didn't tell them all, but I'd say the word got around."

"Oh no, I won't ever be able to face them all again. I'll have to give up the acting class."

"Nonsense Alexis. They've known for more than a week and you tell me one person that's treated you any differently?"

"Not that I've noticed. But I'll be so embarrassed now."

"Don't be honey. Fucking is a natural thing, everybody does it."'

I wanted to retort, 'But a girl my age doesn't usually do it with a man your age,' but he rolled over and began kissing me some more. That leads to another long session that produces two more exhilarating orgasms in my enthusiastic body. Where does he get the resilience to go at it like that? He must be taking Viagra?

Afterwards, before rejoining the party, we seriously discuss the ramifications of what we have started. My uncle, of course, expects us to continue indulging, increasing the frequency. I like how it makes me feel, but I obviously have reservations ... our secret may get out and that would hurt my aunt.

I needed convincing, but finally Uncle Jim persuades me to stay with this group's acting classes. To my surprise, nobody appears to be judging me for my indiscretion in fucking my uncle.

The producer begins casting for the next play. Only one male character this time, much younger than Uncle Jim. What do you know, Jeremy applies and gets the part and I am in it too. In a quiet moment at rehearsals, he admits to me that his wife read the script for the previous play and demanded he withdraw.

She vetted this one too, but since there are no torrid sex scenes, she approved his participation. I am looking forward to acting with him. Already, I close my eyes when my uncle is on top of me, fucking his hard dick inside me, and picture Jeremy's face since I am seeing so much of it these days.

The End