All Comments on 'An Adopted Son'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Nice little story.

I like this story. The threesome in the beginning was hot!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it was a fucking hot story. liked the threesome part very much. towards the end i was just a little disappointed but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Miata?

I own a Miata. No way! That dick and boobs won't fit in a Miata, much less the rest of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dissapointing Ending.

As everyone else, I do agree that this story was great but the end was just a heartstoker, I can't believe he didn't get to f*** his own mom even though this is in the incest/taboo.

I hope this is continued but instead a little edited as to her or him jumping one another.

I know that probably wont happen but eh, you never know what an author might do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Niice story

but the ending was a disappointment. It would have really cemented the family ties if he had gone ahead and had sex with his mother after discovering the true relationship.She obviously was a type that would have welcomed it and might have brought the sister in to complete the family circle in a loving threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my friends

I would not want my friends going out or having a sex with my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Shame that this didn't go to what would have been a natural conclusion - they should have fucked. Good story all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In Miami two days...

Talked to a total of three people. HI MOM. Put this in the fantasy category, totally unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have to agree with the others...

shouldn't be listed in incest section cause he didn't have sex with his mother........

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Very Nice!

I have to disagree with the other posters, despite only a handjob this was a very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok

ok story, but should not be listed in incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story.

Ill say wat i said before,on your other story for this contest,it doesnt matter what category its in. A good story is a good story. I gave you a 5 again because its a good story. Ive read stories in categories i didnt think id like, but i still appreciated them for good stories. As a matter of fact, i read a story from the nude day contest, that were in the top 3, and gave them a5. I dont nessecarily like fantacy stories, but it was written in a way that i liked it. I dont like the forced or gay stuff, especially not the gay stuff, but i read tis one forced one and i still gave it a 4 or5. So q good story is a good story no matter what. You did great dave, thank you. Good luck in the contest.

-A.

P.S. i hope one of your stories make it through.

hornacekhornacekover 12 years ago
Agree with the others

This should not be listed in the incest category. It should be listed in the "guy-almost-accidently-commits-incest-but-then-does-the-right-thing" category

dave110256dave110256over 12 years agoAuthor
About the ending

I'm sorry if I disappointed people with the ending of this story. I just felt it would be more appropriate and even a little touching if he didn't actually have sex with her before finding out she was his mother. I thought the mystery of him always wondering what could have been was a more interesting ending. I know many of you like and expect hardcore incest stories, but I wanted to write about a very close call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
right another

you should right a sequel they should get drunk and get together for one night and maybe more

ricksouzaricksouzaover 10 years ago
WHAT?!

The story is labeled "Incest/Taboo." I assume "anonymous" can read, but just barely. How many times does it have to be said, "If stories of this kind disgust you, don't read them." Besides, this is FICTION, stupid. You understand the meaning of fiction, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story! Could you continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

I think it would have been hotter if they would have gone through with everything, then found out, continuing a sexual relationship as mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whaa!

Great story until the very end!! . A FEW of my friends have taken her out!!..... There is NO WAY his mother would go out with his friends, let alone a FEW of them!! . He also doesn't seem bothered that a few of his friends may have fucked his mother!! You ruined a good story with just a couple of sentences!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

This exact thing happened to my adopted cousin, only it was in Cali and the sexes were reversed and she actually went all the way before finding out her new sugar daddy was her biological daddy. And they dated for over a year! They only found out when she got preggers and they did a paternity test. He got her mixed up in the swinging scene and later I stumble across some porno videos she did. We were never sure if she did them before during or after her year with father of the century.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous