An Adventure Gone Wrong Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha embarks on a sweet adventure that takes a dark turn.
8.8k words
4.45
15.3k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the pandemic ended and life returned to "normal", I found myself settling into a pretty confident place in my life. Jason, who is now my husband, had returned to traveling for work occasionally, which would give me a nice break from time to time. I love him very much, but the old adage that absence makes the heart grow fonder is indeed true for us; our reunions were always fun and were a great reminder that we were truly in love. And truly in lust.

Jason and I are blessed with a great connection in pretty much every way. His libido and desire for me, even years into our relationship, remains like that of a teenager. He would probably cum three times a day if I accommodated. I often utter "want to put your penis inside me" as we wake up each morning, just to keep him from going too crazy with pent up desire. And his imagination continued to spin wildly with fantasies of me being a "sexually liberated" woman for him. Some may refer to a woman with my degree of "liberation" as a slut. And after a few years of him wanting me to fuck other men for him I was getting more and more comfortable with doing this not only as a gift to him, but also as a gift to myself.

I have a lot of sexually frustrated friends who wish their husbands would fuck them more. I was fortunate to have a husband who fucks me often. And who also encourages me to experience the wide array of partners this world has to offer. While I could have never been with another man since we met and been happy, I do like that he appreciates me doing this for him. And I decided in the last year or so to take more advantage of this gift of "liberation" myself.

To that end, I had settled into a fun routine with a couple of "special friends". One, Joey, was a thin, muscular black man with perhaps my favorite cock ever. The way he would fuck me and make me cum, literally for hours, had me hooked on our semi-regular rendezvous. (I'll tell you about my other "regular" another time).

As Jason departed on another short trip I decided to reach out to Joey and see if he would like to get together. I texted my regular innocent advance: "Hi Joey. I've been thinking about you. Want to get together?"

This text was accompanied, of course, with a less innocent new selfie of my petite and curvy body. I made sure this pic accentuated both my round ass as well as my tiny waist. And, of course, my perky A-cup breasts topped by my hard, pink, gumdrop nipples. His response was rapid.

"I like when you think about me. And I think that is a great idea. How about this Friday?"

Friday was a couple of days away, but the timing was perfect. Jason would be back later that night and he would arrive home to me, freshly fucked and ready for him to reclaim.

"Perfect," I reply. "I'll wear something fun." Normally that is the extent of the exchange. But today Joey had a special request.

"You know I love you in those thin little dresses. Speaking of fun, would you do something special for me? I have that friend I've told you about and he's got some time he can get away from his wife this Friday. She's going to be busy and I was hoping you wouldn't mind if he could come by, too. I know you'll really like him. Would you be willing to come by a little on the earlier side? And have him join us?"

It was typical Joey. Kinky and pervy but so direct and polite. I smiled at the thought of him thanking me as he and his friend took me relentlessly. And he was the best at making "personal porn" for my husband to review later. I considered if I was up to being that "sexually liberated" with not just Joey, but Joey and his friend. I decided to grant his request.

"I think that sounds fun. I'd like to come by a little early so you and I can hang out for a bit by ourselves before your friend gets there. Then we can all have fun together. Does that sound ok? Is 5:00PM too early?" I replied.

"That is perfect. Thank you so much, Samantha. You are so cool to do this," he replied. And then, with a second text, said "I'm looking forward to kissing you. And showing you a great time. You'll love this."

I was sure that I would. Friday was two days away. Thoughts of Joey kissing me quickly moved on to memories of him slamming me relentlessly, making me scream and cum over and over. I settled into my bed and touched myself until I had a nice little orgasm on my own.

---------------------------

Friday finally arrived. The whole day just flies by and before I know it, I am making the familiar drive to Joey's apartment. I'm thinking this is probably about the 12th time or so I've seen him on my own. I smile, thinking about how nice it is to be able to have these little adventures that make me and my husband so happy. And I love that this will be a surprise for him when he gets back from his trip.

I hug Joey at the door and he takes my hand gently, leading me inside. The cute smile on his face makes me feel warm. I reflect on how nice it is to share this sweet familiarity. Especially since I know he will probably surprise me with some new experiences later with his friend. We kiss softly and exchange some genuine pleasantries. His hands caress my body as I feel his desire build. The direct Joey emerges after a few minutes of cuddling.

"I'm going to lick your pussy and make you cum a little before my friend gets here," he says. "I'm know you're already wet but I'm going to get you ready for what you are going to experience today." I settle in to the couch and raise my dress as he begins to move down between my legs, only stopping to pull the shoulder straps of my thin, barely there sun dress to spend some time at my little breasts. His full lips envelop my nipples. He sucks them gently yet firmly as they rise to this sweet attention. I audibly gasp as he moves down my stomach and settles in between my legs.

He never disappoints. His lips so full, his tongue perfectly soft yet firm, he goes down on me like no one else. He feel him move my sexy, slutty little thong panty to the side as he inhales me. My sundress, made of fabric so thin and soft, gathers around my waist as the straps lay off my shoulder, exposing my perky breasts and my hard nipples, still wet from his sucking. It feels so good. I feel my wetness building as he takes his time exploring and tasting all of me. His tongue is parting my lips and I begin to feel an overwhelming urge to feel him inside me. I spread my legs far apart as I hold his head down against me.

"Fuck me, please. I need to feel you now," I say as I involuntarily raise my pussy against his face.

He just keeps licking and caressing my now soaking pussy. "I want my friend to be first inside you today," he says with a small laugh. "You're going to feel a lot of cock in you today. His is going to be first inside you."

I smile and groan in frustrated pleasure. He's talked about his friend a lot and he's obviously very excited to share me, his married paramour, with his married friend. He continues to lick my pussy slowly with his amazing tongue and lips for another 20 minutes or so of this delicious torture. My orgasms build slowly, like gentle waves caressing a smooth shore and I've cum twice by the time there is a gentle knock at the door. I moan as Joey moves his tongue away and realize my earth-shattering orgasms are close at hand.

Joey places my panties back over my wetness. He pulls my dress back down and puts the straps of my flowery sundress back over my shoulders, covering my now flushed breasts and dark pink nipples. He helps me up and gives me another sweet kiss.

"This is going to be fun," he says as he opens the door. Standing there is a cute Hispanic man of medium build. His body is a lot like my husband's. I smile as he steps in and extends his hand to shake mine.

I bat it away and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I think we are already past handshakes," I say as we all laugh. "You boys are here to use me up, right?"

The new friend says "we are sure gonna try. I've wanted to meet you forever. Thank you so much for agreeing to see me with Joey. It's really very sweet of you. I'm Eddie, by the way."

We're these guys for real? This was just about the most polite "I'm here to fuck you and we've never met" introduction I had ever experienced. I was smiling as I decided to change the tone a little.

"Sweetness has very little to do with it. You boys are here to fuck me. And you're going to make me scream with orgasms. And I'm here to make you cum. I hope you're ready. Do you have a lot of cum for me today?" I ask as step up and run my hands along Eddie's pants, caressing what is clearly an already swelling cock.

"Oh yes. I have a whole lot of cum for you. And you can have it all," his friend replies with unexpected sincerity.

Joey laughs out loud. "He's not lying. He cums like half a cup every time he does. I think it is called hyperspermia or something. It's crazy. I know you like cum so this should all work out pretty nice. Your man is going to love the video of us cumming on you."

I was intrigued. I had seen videos of that before. Joey would cum a lot but not an insane amount. But half a cup? That had to be an exaggeration. "Well, ok. Let's see what you've got," I said as I began to undo his belt and pull it, and him, into his best friend's bedroom.

And with that, the show begins. Joey is being very directive, telling us what to do. Both the boys take off all their clothes and stand before me, cocks at half-mast. He tells me to strip slowly out of my sundress. He makes me bend over the bed and show off my round, full ass. He tells his friend to take my panties off and lick my pussy from behind. His friend walks up behind me and begins running his hands slowly over my curves. I feel the head of his cock hitting against me. I push back and gyrate, inspired by how hard just my getting naked has made this young man, 20 years or so younger than me.

"Oh my God. Your body is beautiful. Your skin..." his voice trails off as he inhales sharply. "Oh wow. I can't believe I get to touch you. Is this all ok?"

"You get to do whatever you want. Rip my panties off me and fuck me," I reply. This foreplay is fun. But after those 20 minutes with Joey between my legs I am really craving some hard penetration. I need to be fucked now.

He doesn't hesitate. He grabs my panties and pulls, hard. I feel them snap at a seam. He reaches over to the other side and rips that seam open as well. The fall to the floor as I moan, knowing I'm about to feel what I'm craving. I push back. He pushes forward.

We both gasp as he slides inside me. I've needed this! He's almost as thick as Joey (who is thick!) and feels to be at 7 or 8 inches. He feels really good! He's immediately pounding me, slamming into my cervix with his pointy headed cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God oh god oh god. Yes, Yes!" I don't ever even know what I'm saying when I feel a fucking this good. "I love it I love it," I repeat over and over.

His cock is straight like a rod. The way I'm bent over, and the angle he has me in, all adds up to my first orgasm from this lovely brand-new cock. I tell him I'm cumming. Loudly.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god I'm cumming so hard don't stop don't stop," I groan. I know boys like it when I make sounds like that. Sometimes I do turn it up a little. But today it is 100% real. I need this cock and I need these orgasms. I feel insatiable and want more.

My orgasm subsides and he pulls out of me. "Damn! I almost came! You're amazing!" he exclaims. "Joey, you take over. I don't want to give her my load yet."

Joey quickly steps behind me and lines his cock up with my now tingling pussy. He usually starts slow and pushes in slowly to open me up but not today. He doesn't slam into me but he does just slide deep into me in one, quick, solid push. I am always startled when I feel him for the first time. He pushes a couple inches past where his friend was slamming me. I feel that amazing fullness I crave from him.

I moan and push back against him. I'm really excited I agreed to see both these boys. One of my favorite things is feeling a cock for the first time. Another other favorite thing is to feel completely full and used. That is almost inevitable when there are two cocks there to take me. This session was clearly not going to disappoint.

Joey is picking up the pace. He's pounding me. I've been bent over the foot of his super high (and perfectly arranged for this kind of fucking) bed and feel like I could just stay here, being pounded, for the next few hours cum over and over. But I know there is more in store for me.

All of the sudden I am empty. Joey has pulled out completely, leaving me craving anything inside me.

"Let's take turns," Joey says. "Take her for a few strokes then I'll take her back. Let's go back and forth. We are gonna remind her she has two big cocks using her today."

I get weak at the knees. Joey knows I like this feeling of being helpless, of being used. It is so exciting to me. Sometimes I fantasize about truly being taken against my will and imagine it would be like this, with men just taking turns. I brace myself for the onslaught of penetration.

Joey and Eddie go back and forth. Joey will pound me a few times and step back. Eddie takes over. I realize after a couple of exchanges Eddie is matching how many times Joey takes me.

Joey pounds me five times, hard and fast. Eddie does exactly the same.

Joey slides inside me slowly and grinds, repeating a few times. Again, Eddie does just the same.

This goes on and on. I can tell Eddie is close to cumming and this little "game" is letting him hold back. I feel like I'm being edged, too. Every time I feel like an orgasm is about to build, they switch. Joey knows my body. He knows how quickly I can cum. Is he really controlling me like this? I get even more turned on thinking that he's playing my body like a virtuoso.

Joey takes his turn again. But this time he doesn't give me back right away. He pounds and pounds. My orgasm is building and building. I cum. So hard. My body grabs his cock as I gush all over him. My breasts are rubbing into his soft blankets as he keeps me going until I'm shaking and shuddering, his pounding me the only thing that is keeping me from slumping onto the floor. I'm moaning, screaming, crying out with pleasure. I am burying my face in the blanket to muffle the screams I can't hold back. I feel the pleasure wash through me as he shoves his cock all the way in and holds it. I know he can feel me shaking and quivering against him. My orgasm begins to subside. I lift my head, panting, seeing stars, loving every moment.

"Oh my God, you're so good. That's so good. I love your cock I love it I love it," I blather. I hear Joey smile and make that little laugh he does.

"See, I told you her orgasms are amazing," he says to Eddie. "She's so fun."

"I can't believe that. It was the hottest orgasm I've ever seen," Eddie says. "I'm probably going to sound like that when I cum I'm so turned on!"

"Well let's make that happen," I pant, climbing on to the bed with Joey's help. I flop onto my back and run my hands over my body. I'm tingling. I'm on fire. And I am so glad there's more to come.

"You should ride Eddie, Samantha," Joey says. "You look so good up there and you make me cum so hard like that."

I barely had a chance to catch my breath but who was I to argue. And Eddie had already thrown himself on the bed next to me, his cock dripping a massive line of pre-cum and standing so hard and so tall. His pointy cock head was so different than Joey's or my husband's. I was excited to feel it inside me like this. I sat up and rolled onto my knees, taking Eddie's cock into my mouth. I took him for three or four deep swallows and then pulled away and threw a leg over him. I stopped sucking him and moved up to his cock, lining it up with my pussy. I took my hand and moved his cock back and forth between my soaking lips, feeling that spear of a cock slide them open. His pointy cock was perfect for parting my swollen labia. I rubbed that delicious tip up against my clit and teased him, somehow holding back from just taking him all the way inside me.

"Oh my God that feels so good," Eddie said. "You're so beautiful."

I smiled and looked at Joey. He smiled back at me and then leaned in for a gentle kiss. As his tongue parted my lips I sat down, not too fast, not too slow, on Eddie's hard cock. I felt him fill me, enjoying this new angle after being pounded from behind for so long.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," I said. "That feels good." I moaned. It really did. I was congratulating myself for deciding to let him join us. This was just one of those days I felt like I could just keep fucking and fucking. And that is saying a lot; most of the times I see Joey it is at least 90 minutes of penetration and another hour of kissing, oral, etc. Even anal sometimes. I'm always spent after that but today I just felt like I could keep getting fucked for days.

Almost on queue with that thought. Joey pushes me forward and begins licking my ass. It feels really good. I'm feeling him circle it and move his tongue down to my pussy now filled with his friends cock. I call him up to me and kiss him deep. Then I whisper "no anal today, ok? Let's save the DP for next time we all get together." I wanted them to focus on my pussy. Joey nods and kisses me deeply as his friend's cock is grinding into my cervix. I tell him, moaning quietly, that I'm about cum again. And honestly am just about to scream that I am.

But then there is a knock at the door. Not a gentle knock like earlier, more of a pounding. We all freeze. My orgasm short circuits with a moment of panic. Is it Joey's girlfriend? His friend's wife? Joey's girlfriend knows about all this but has never joined in (nor did I want her to). If it is his friend's wife that would be terrible! I feel a pit forming in my stomach against the hard, thick cock that is still inside me and little waves of guilt, fear and panic begin to coalesce into a tsunami of anxiety.

Joey slowly gets up. He puts his finger to his lips and peeks out the window. He breathes a sigh and says "it's a just a guy I know. I'll get rid of him." I smile as I breathe a sigh of relief. I grind on his friend's cock again with a little wiggle, excited to get back to our fun.

Before Joey steps out of the room he tells us to be real quiet so this guy doesn't hear anything. He's putting on his shorts and shirt as I shoot him an "anything wrong" look. He shakes his head back with an "it's ok, I got this" reply of a look. Yet I get a little bit of a weird vibe anyway. Is Joey nervous about something?

Joey steps out. I turn back to his friend, look him deeply in his eyes and smile. He's got the look of a very excited boy on his face. I whisper very quietly in his ear that he's fun. And that his cock feels soooooo good. I keep slowly grinding on his cock, making deep eye contact with him as I feel his cock so deep inside me. He tries to tell me something but I put my finger on his lips while holding a finger to mine with a quiet "shhhh" to keep him from making a sound. I smile and move my hand away from my lips to my perky A-cup breast and pull on my aroused, engorged nipple. I slowly rock back and forth as I close my eyes, tugging and squeezing my nipple and breast. Oh God this feels good. He's filling me so perfectly. And it is even fun playing this "quiet game" with Joey in the next room with this new stranger he's getting rid of.

I feel his body tense. He grabs my hips. I open my eyes and look at him again. He's got an almost pained expression on his face. Is he trying to hold back an orgasm? Oh wow. Is he really about to cum?

Whoops! Oh yes, he sure is. Cumming deep inside me. A huge amount! That's what he was trying to tell me. And he just keeps cumming! I've never felt anything like this. Long, long streams of cum hitting my cervix, filling me. Not the quick, short bursts most men exhibit, but long ropes of cum. I think about jumping off him and taking the rest in my mouth but I don't want to make any noise so I stay right there, thinking he must be almost done.