An Adventure Gone Wrong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he just keeps going. Jesus! I decide to just take it all. It turns me on so much that he just keeps cumming that I, of course, start to cum on him, too. I'm feeling seven... eight... nine... Oh my God! Shot after shot is filling me! I look at him with wide eyes, incredulous at how full my pussy feels and at what an amazing sensation this is! I feel his pulses slow and fade. He's finally done filling me and I muffle my desire to scream as my orgasm begins to wane. I mouth "oh my God" to him as I collapse against him and breathe heavily into his ear, panting from the pleasure.

"Oh my God that was unreal," I whisper. "I've never, ever felt that much cum. That feels so amazing!" I feel it swirl inside me as his cock continues to twitch and swell.

He whispers back "I so glad you liked that! My wife hates that I cum so much. In fact she doesn't even like cum." And then goes on about how he and Joey both took Cialis so he is going to make the most of the time and make sure I get filled up with even more, their cocks kept rock hard through pharmaceutical help. "There's more where that came from. I cum almost as much the second time so I'll fill you up again later."

I sigh and whisper "I'm not on birth control, silly. You weren't supposed to cum inside me. But that was really hot. I really could feel it jetting inside me like I never have before. I'm glad I got to experience it like that, even though you're a bad boy and now I have to take a Plan B."

His eyes went wide and he mouths "sorry" to me. I mouth back "it's ok" and squeeze my pussy around his cock and move his hand to my little tit to let him know that indeed it is. I give him a little peck on the cheek as I lay against him, his cock still filling me up, his still stiff cock holding the cum inside me like a cork in a bottle. I relax and lay against him, catching my breath and waiting for Joey to come back. I am excited for him to feel my now cum over-filled pussy with his huge cock.

The silence and low mumbling outside the room begins to grow a little louder. Words are being exchanged that seem to be growing in tension and aggression. I sit up, eyes wide, wondering what is going on.

"Naw, man, you gotta go. This ain't for you. You can't even breed her, she ain't on birth control," I hear Joey protesting. Why would he say that now of all times?

The door bursts open. It the doorway is a huge guy. He's got to be 6' 5" and very muscular. Like really, really huge. One of those humans you just see and can't believe how much space they occupy. One look and I feel my pussy tingle as I see the muscles rippling everywhere under his tight shirt. But then I see Joey and the nervous look on his face behind him.

"I knew it. I knew you had some little slut in here. You ain't gonna let me have some? You know you owe me, man. I'm totally gonna fuck this little slut," he says to Joey, practically ignoring the fact that I'm right there, talking about me like I'm some kind of fuck doll. He's obviously looking at me as just a wet pussy to put his cock into.

Joey is almost pleading with him. He says he got someone else for him tomorrow. Says I have to leave soon anyway. Says again "she's not on birth control anyway so come back the next day since he can't "breed me" like he likes". But this beast of a man is pulling off his shirt and shoes, ignoring every word he says.

And unfortunately, it is at that very moment that I start lifting myself off his friend, just as Joey is explaining that he can't "breed me", that a huge volume of cum pours out of me. It covers Eddie's cock with a thick layer of evidence that indeed I just had more cum deposited in me at one time than ever before. I am trying to think of something to say but before a word can even form in my head this huge man erupts with an angry voice.

"What the fuck. You lying to me? Look at all that cum! She takes that load, she's taking my load. Obviously she's down to fuck. I'm taking my turn, man," he says as he takes off his other shoe.

Joey is still insistent he's got to go. This huge man is ignoring him, saying he's "full of shit" and he's "gonna get mine". Eddie is now climbing over the bed towards his clothes, flung over the chair on the side of the room. He stammers that he should probably be leaving as he scoots his butt across the king size bed. The new guy tells him "good idea" and to "get the fuck out".

Eddie gets up, grabs the rest of his clothes and begins backing out of the bedroom. He's trying to say something but I can't quite make it out over Joey and this beast of a man still arguing. I finally hear "Thank you. So much. Good luck. Um, it'll be ok," he says. "It'll be ok?" What the fuck? The Beast lunges at Eddie and yells at him to get out as his shorts drop from around his waist. He slams the door shut as he curses under his breath and kicks his shorts off his feet.

I am totally nervous now. I look at Joey who offers me a weak smile. Why has this gotten so weird, so fast? Why is this guy so fucking aggressive and what makes him think he can fuck me? I try to figure out what to do when I hear Joey say "ok, man. But be gentle and remember, she's gotta go soon. So do your thing and then I promise I'll make it up to you later."

So now Joey is giving me to him. Well, shit. Like I'm his to give? But it's not like I haven't fucked strangers before. Heck, I fucked a new stranger three minutes ago! I decide to try to make the most of it. And think about how my man will probably get off on this turn of events. And frankly, it may even be a big turn on to have this happening if Joey weren't behaving as if something were very wrong. This huge man is standing in front of me, his back turned, stroking his cock and making some kind of grunting, mumbling sounds, obviously ignoring everything Joey says. This is indeed a weird situation...

"Well I don't know what the fuss is," I say, trying to lighten the mood and regain a little control. "I'd be happy to fuck you. And I'll make you cum nice and fast so we can all be satisfied and get on with our..." The beast cuts me off as loudly barks at me.

"We will see about that," he says. "I may need to cum a couple of times. And you can go when I say you can go."

As he turns around his cock leads the way. This is insane. I've never seen a cock like this. The head is bigger than the shaft. And the shaft is truly as thick as a coke can. And the length. Two cans? More? Yes. Easily more. It honestly looks to be about a foot long. This man's body is so large it's hard to get a read on the proportions of his cock. It's hanging down just about to his knees and looks fully hard but so heavy that its own weight pulls it down. I can't believe what I'm seeing. And can't believe what I'm about to feel.

He takes a step towards me. Something catches his eye. It is the bottle of Cialis on the dresser. He pops a pill (as if these guys need any help keeping their dicks hard!) and throws the bottle on to his pile of clothes on the floor. He takes the half step to the bed, picks me up with one arm and flips me over onto my knees. He spreads my legs apart and orders me to spread my pussy for him.

I do as I'm told. I reach from under me and spread my pussy lips apart. "No. Wider," he demands. "Grab your ass and really spread that pussy. I wanna see that cum pour out of you. Show me that ass. Oh yeah. That's good."

I comply. A phone camera shutter sound repeats over and over. I bury my head into the pillow, attempting to hide my face as he takes pictures of what I am sure is a very wet and open view of my gaping pussy. Joey and Eddie had probably been fucking me for at least 40 minutes. I feel very open and am throbbing. And yes, I can feel the cum dripping out of me, even though my ass is in the air.

He pulls me off the bed and puts me on the floor. He orders Joey to come over and put his cock in my face. There I am, two cocks laying heavy against my cheeks. Joey's cock wes, until moments ago, one of the biggest I have ever seen or experienced. The new one is simply unbelievable. "Sucking" is an inaccurate term for what I can do to this beast of a cock. But I try, sucking them and licking them both, rubbing their cocks together, to the best of my ability. They both get harder...

I'm picked back up (this guy is SO strong!) and am slammed down on the bed. He tells Joey to "warm her up for me" as I think "how can I be more warmed up?"

Joey whispers in my ear. "Just go along with everything. Don't say no to anything. It'll just make him angry and it'll last longer," he says. Angry? Last longer? Didn't he tell him I needed to go? What will last longer? Joey is trying to fuck me with slow, steady thrusts but the Beast evidently isn't happy with this technique.

"Fuck her hard, dammit. Use that pussy. You know you gotta pound that, man. Use that pussy! Make it yours, man! It doesn't belong to her, it's your pussy to use. Take it!" Beast continues to expound on his philosophy of fucking as Joey fucks me with increasing force. I am moaning and screaming. But honestly Joey has fucked my like this before. But not with someone in the room yelling at him to "rape her. Use that pussy. Slap those little titties". And Joey is doing everything he says. I'm nervous. And worried. But my head is spinning as I get lost in this feeling of being taken. He's slamming me as hard as he ever has before. And I can tell he's trying to slam me even harder. He's grabbing my tits. And pulling my nipples. And yes, he's even slapping them, something he never usually does. I can feel them sting as I give myself over to this feeling. And then I cum. Again. Very, very loudly. I am sure the neighbors have to be able to hear this but I just don't care.

Beast tells him to cum in me. Again? More cum in me? Crap! And he does, almost immediately! It usually takes him so long to cum but his grunts of pleasure and staccato thrusts that push his cum deep, deep inside me tell me he's really turned on. I have to admit is actually nice to feel Joey cum in my pussy after all this time of taking it on my face or breasts (or in my ass). I pull his body close to mine as my orgasm crests with his. He grunts and moans as he always does, the sounds subsiding as he slowly draws his still hard cock out of me ("this Cialis really works", I think as I see his hard sword of a cock pull out of me).

Beast moves in quickly. He tells Joey to hold my legs up to "keep that cum in her". He's talking about me in the third person, not addressing me at all. He obviously has no regard for who I am, I'm just a cum filled slut he's going to use.

He lines up his massive cock with my pussy.

I'm actually a little excited to feel this. But I know it is going to hurt. And will probably hurt pretty bad. Will it hurt too much? My husband once used that wine bottle thick dildo on me... I could take that a little... Maybe I can do this, I think to myself. I try to breathe as I try to make eye contact with this stranger who is about to take me.

I realize that yet again I'm about to be fucked by someone that I didn't really want to fuck me. This was supposed to be sweet Joey and Eddie, not this stranger. I feel my heart flutter as it even makes me feel a little like I'm about to be raped. Which, with my twisted kink of rape fantasies, is turning me on even more. The guilt of wanting to be taken against my will combined with the desire that fantasy fills me with makes my body tingle as he begins to push against my pussy.

He begins to push inside me.

Oh shit. It is too much! He's pushing in me and the stretch is unreal! It's like being fisted but it is the thickest part of the hand the whole way in. I'm instantly gushing everywhere. I'm trying to scream, to beg him to stop, but my breath is completely taken away. It hurts so bad, as if I'm being split in half by this huge cock that is pushing into me with relentless pressure.

Beast is moaning and grunting like an animal as he keeps pushing inside me. I reach down and feel his cock. His head and a few inches is inside me. Maybe two or three inches? Joey is in my ear. Tells me beast is gonna cum fast. It's ok.

"This bitch is tight," the Beast says when he hears Joey. "I'm gonna take my time with this cunt. Spread your legs!" He slaps the edge of my ass and then pulls my legs even further apart.

But Joey is wrong. He does not cum fast. It had taken him a while to even get the head fully inside. And he's just kept pushing since then. I hear a sound and realize it's me screaming. I'm not even saying anything, I'm just screaming, yelling from the stretch I'm feeling deep inside me. He keeps pulling back just a little and pushing in a little deeper each time. I reach down between my legs again to feel how much more there is to go. Dear God there's still got to be six inches left! He's grabbing my tit and squeezing it so hard it is throbbing with each beat of my heart. I throw my arms above my head and feel tears rolling down my temples.

I can't believe I'm actually crying. I realize that I'm not going to be able to take all this cock! I'm afraid I'm never going to be able to make him cum!

And it is clear he isn't thinking one bit about how I'm feeling. He's fucking me to cum. He's fucking me to take me, to rape me, to make me his property, if only for the time he's filling me. He is inside my body and he's going to use it in whatever way makes HIM feel best. He has no compassion for how I'm feeling, for how much pleasure I may experience, for how much pain I am in or for what I even want. He's just going to use me. And doesn't care that I'm wincing in pain with every thrust of his cock.

That pain washes over me and is combined with an upwelling of a feeling I know all too well. That feeling, of course, of yet another orgasm as I begin to cum again! It hurts SO bad but the bizarre pleasure from the penetration and orgasm is undeniable. It is as if the pleasure is there, but is smothered by the pain of him trying to shove his entire shaft inside me. He's nowhere near all the way in yet I'm shaking and quivering on his cock. "Please let him cum," I think to myself. I'm honestly not sure how much more of this I can take.

"Oh my God I'm cumming so hard!" I hear myself yell before falling back into a moaning scream. I honestly feel like I'm going to black out from the pleasure and pain together. I can't stop cumming on his cock. I can feel myself grabbing his shaft involuntarily with my convulsing vagina. Oh my God! I grab his huge body and pull him down on me. He pushes in another inch and I scream again! He starts to take advantage of the progress he has made into my pussy and begins pounding me. It is clear there is still a lot of his cock outside me. I'm taking all that I'm physically able, but I can't take it all.

Beast erupts with a loud grunt. "I'm gonna nut. I'm gonna cum!" My orgasm has subsided, leaving nothing but the pain as I feel his cock truly swell inside me. I have never, ever felt anything like this before. He holds it in place as it almost feels as if it is inflating, building up his load of cum before he is going to release it deep inside me.

It's really almost more than I can bear. The pain begins to truly overwhelm any pleasure I'm feeling from this.

"Please pull out!" I plead. "It's too much! It hurts too much! No more cum in me! Just pull out!"

"You're taking it," he grunts at me. Fuck. Not in me again. Jesus. I hope that a Plan B can handle this much cum... He slaps me against my cheek and then reaches down with the same hand and squeezes my tit again, really hard. He moves on to nipple and pulls even harder than he was squeezing my tit. It's too much. Honestly abusive. Fuck! I can hear myself screaming and panting. I just need this to stop, at least for a second. I give in to try to get him to have his orgasm and cum as soon as possible. I begin to beg him to cum.

"Give me your cum! Give it to me! Just cum and get out of my pussy! You're too much! You're too much! Just cum! Please!" I'm pounding on his chest, trying to beat him off me while simultaneously pulling him against me. He is grunting and panting as his orgasm is building. Drool and sweat is dripping down from him on to my body.

A huge load is coming. I can feel it. I've had men have those orgasms with really slow builds that just seem to last and last, leading to huge orgasms. And it's coming.

And then it begins. He grunts over and over. Deep animal noises. Jesus. It's honestly even more than Joey's friend. It feels like he's cumming into my uterus he's so deep and I'm so full. I've never felt so much cum in me. He's pushing into me with thrusts timed to each explosive stream that fills me more and more. And as I'm crying from the pain I find myself cumming again. Fuck! My body just can't stop having orgasms! I go from beating against him to grabbing on to him as I begin to almost black out again from this intensity. His cock is pulsing in me, stretching me so full that I can feel each throb as if he were melding with me. I feel his pulses subside with my own orgasm as he pushes his cock even further into me, breathing heavily, collapsing his huge body against mine.

His weight crushes me. It is hard to breathe. His cock is wedged inside me, stretching me open. Yet he still has yet to get his entire cock in me. I manage to catch a shallow breath, hopeful that he will extract his cock and give me the relief I'm craving.

Before I can even process what is happening, he pulls out of me with one fast motion. The sudden void inside me from his massive cock being withdrawn so quickly makes me gasp. He takes my hand and holds it over my pussy with one hand and picks me up by an arm with the other. He's moving me so easily I'm reminded how tiny I am against this massive human. His strength against my body is insurmountable.

"Catch that cum out of you. Push it all out," he yells at me. No tenderness, no regard for who I am. Just commands. I don't even have to push it out. It's pouring out of me in a steady stream. "Rub that all over your face and those little titties." He slaps my tits, hard, to emphasize where he wants the cum to go. He smacks my ass, running a finger to my asshole. He pushes a finger deep inside my ass before pulling it out and slapping my ass again.

I do as I'm told. There's so much. He makes me drink it. He makes me rub it in, all over my body. My body is glistening and shining in cum from three men. I know most of it at this point is from the massive load he just injected inside me.

Joey is standing off to the side. He still seems a little nervous. I shoot him a look. He tries to smile. Beast is telling me to finger myself, get more cum. I do as I'm told, putting my fingers deep inside me while I lay back on the bed. I'm breathing hard, thankful to give my pussy a break from that punishment, wishing even that I could stop fingering myself for just a minute, that I could just lay here and catch my breath for a second after being taken by these three men. I need this to be over. This really was too much. I'm going to have to talk to my husband about these adventures. I know I've embraced them a bit more, but this one is just a step too far.

Joey is still hard. Beast tells him to get inside me, to keep me "warm". Joey gestures for me to climb on top of him. I slide down his cock and feel how tender and throbbing I am around him. He's still feeling huge, despite the abuse I just endured from the beast's literal foot of thick cock. A cock I never managed to fully take inside me. I'm feeling such conflicted emotions, both aroused and pissed that it has come to this. But once again, I think it will be a great story for my husband. And of course Joey has been filming the whole thing. I'm beginning to get my wits about me again as Joey does his best to be gentle inside me.

I lean down and whisper to Joey. "I should go. He came, I can go, right?" He looks me in the eye and gives me a gentle kiss.