An Adventure Gone Wrong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so. Just give it a second," he replies. He hopes so?

I look at the Beast. He's on his phone, looking like he's texting someone. He tells me to make his friend cum again. "Ride him!" he orders. I grind on Joey, as gently as I am able, doing as I'm told. The slow, tiny movements are totally different than the abuse I had just experienced. And yet again I feel another orgasm building. Joey, probably because he is thinner than the Beast, is pushing deeper inside me since he's not struggling to fit that massive girth in. I quietly moan that I'm cumming again. The orgasm builds and as I feel Joey's pull me down against him, his cock pushing my cervix even deeper inside me. A high pitch squeal escapes my mouth as I grip his chest, my mini orgasm cresting as I exhale and throw myself against his chest, collapsing in exhaustion.

I catch my breath and tell them they are great fucks. I thank them over and over, trying to bring this situation to some kind of conclusion. I've decided this has gone far enough and that I'm done with being "sexually empowered" for the day. I've had over 90 minutes of fucking that feel like more than three hours given the size of the cocks I've taken and the intensity with which they have fucked me. Especially that Beast. Dear God. I can still feel the the burning stretch of my vagina from his monstrous effort to shove it all the way inside me.

I try to climb off Joey and tell them again I have to go. I make a joke that they have used me all up. "I think I've cum about 30 times. And y'all gave me so much cum! We'll have to do this again some other time. I'm all used up!" I manage a weak smile as Joey grabs my hips and holds me in place.

Beast says "You don't even know used up". He puts his phone down and throws me my sun dress.

"Put that little dress on, baby. And don't worry about getting it sticky. I'm gonna be ripping it off you soon enough," he says. Ripping it off? Before I can protest or question there's yet another knock at the door. "Ah, good, my homeboy is here. Perfect timing," he says.

He walks out to the door, buck naked, and opens it up. This guy doesn't seem to care about anything. As I'm putting my dress on I hear hands slapping in greeting and feel Joey walk up next to me, his hand gently placed on my round, stinging ass. My dress drops into place with resistance as it sticks to the cum covering my body. As it moves past my eyes I see another huge man in front of me. There is something in his hand.

He instantly grabs me and shoves a rag in my mouth, tying it in place with a wide, thick cloth. The beast grabs me from behind, pulling my hands together and binding them zip ties. (Zip ties? What the fuck?) He pulls my dress down over my round, cum covered ass, covering me the rest of the way. The man in front of me picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I'm trying to scream but can only manage a muffled mumble with the rag filling my in my mouth. I'm kicking my legs which makes the beast slap me, hard, on the ass as I'm taken out the door.

"Don't fucking move, don't fucking make a sound. Shut the fuck up," he says loudly, yet under his breath, as we leave the apartment.

I'm swept down the stairs to a waiting SUV, bouncing on his shoulder with each huge step. I can feel each step acutely in my throbbing womb as I'm laid over his shoulder. And of course I can feel so much cum still running out of me. There must be so much inside me.

The back door is already open. The first guy hands me off to the beast as he climbs in. Then the Beast tosses me inside. They hold me tightly between them in the back seat. They slam the doors shut as I see two other men up front. Both are huge, just like the Beast and this new guy. They turn around and take me in like a piece of meat as I begin to realize the situation I'm in. My stomach sinks as I realize I really am in trouble.

I'm gagged. My hands are bound. My panties are ripped to shreds on Joey's floor. And my shoes, phone, purse and everything are all back in Joey's house. Their cum is still coming out of me, pooling on the leather seat below me. My thin sun dress has soaked up the cum the Beast made me spread all over my body. I feel it beginning to dry, just as it also drying on my face, my breasts, even my hair. The cold air of the air conditioning is making my huge nipples push against the now almost transparent fabric of my flowery sundress as I feel a wave of true fear wash over me. I start to gently cry as I drop my head and say a prayer that I'm going to be ok. I can't believe this is truly happening.

"What have I done?" I say quietly to myself through the gag as the car speeds out of the driveway, the sun beginning to set in the distance.