An Adventure in Human Resources

Story Info
Last night comes back to haunt you.
1.8k words
4.08
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sit down in the office chair across from a heavy desk and hear the door close behind you with a thud. The sound of your breath fills the space and you become aware of your body and its weight as you sit in the chair and stare at the clock... it ticks away softly, teasing you as your life waits for a response to you being summoned here. This room feels small and the big air-conditioning unit thrums out a steady icy air to keep you cool in the office as you try to get comfortable in a chair that you would normally have at your desk.

The ice cold air slips around your frame as you sit and wait for what you expect to be a simple meeting, the hair on the back of your neck stands up as the vents drive the air down on you. You can feel your nipples stiffen involuntarily as the draft slides inside of your shirt. The pinstriped pencil skirt you wore for the day feel suddenly just a touch too tight as your thighs spread gently at the cool breeze, and your brain runs wild... "what if he notices, what if he can tell, what if he can see... what if he knows what I did last night?" In that moment you become acutely aware that you're dripping wet... your juices are running down your thighs just thinking of how you were utterly destroyed last night and you can't even stop thinking about it at this very minute while you're at work. Your pussy clenches, your heart races and you're seconds away from cumming right here in the chair as your thighs squeeze together over and over again...

With a click and a loud clunk the door opens suddenly, your brain freezes and every single instinct is to run... but you hold fast, your hands cling to the seat and wait to be greeted properly by the HR manager. He glides effortlessly into his office like he has done a million times and sits down heavily in his chair to look at you.... and then he opens your file. You go to stand and he shoots a look that puts you right back into your chair, and now you're afraid. Mr. Jameson looks up at you and murmurs as he looks down at your file, then he closes the file and looks you straight in the eyes.

"Do you enjoy your position here, Miss? Would you like to continue to be one of our top employees?"

"Yes, Sir" you meekly answer, the words creaking in the back of your throat.

"Tell me, does your recent performance merit keeping you on station or should someone else be brought in to do your job that can do it better than you? Given your reputation, I would assume that a suitable replacement could be found quite readily.... What do you have to say for yourself and the position you find yourself in today? And more importantly, the position you were found in last night?"

FUCK, HE KNOWS!!

Your mind flashes back in an instant and you remember where you were the night before, the hard cock throbbing inside of you as you were bent over so lewdly in front of anyone that might see in the alley. He took you in every possible way, he stretched every single hole you were given by God and left a huge load in every one of them... even all over your face and told you he still wanted more! He treated you like the little slut you've wanted to be treated as and the hand prints on your ass still are there to tell the tale! His smile is cold, he gives away nothing as he eyes you up and down, he knows something that he isn't telling you... he was the one inside of you that left you begging for more last night!! He left you wanting something that left you needing.... HIM! You dreamily remember being bent over like a little slut as he stretched your folds and drove deep inside of you and took you hard, so hard, while you moaned out a name... any name... anything as you lost yourself time and again while he took you. Your pussy clenches at the memory of someone destroying you and you whimper internally wanting it back again. Just that realization has you almost cumming while you sit there looking at the man who owned your body so utterly, and in that second he leans forward and says a single word: "Yes".

The once pristine, black scalloped lace panties you drew up your legs this morning are now drenched, your skirt is catching the most of it as your pussy gushes when you cum at this man's command, just the sound of his voice and you're squirming in your seat as you try to contain yourself.

With a steel-faced smile you look up at him and say "I do believe you forgot something last night... and I'm duty-bound to return it to you."

With a sly smile you slip down the zipper at the side of your skirt, not even a sound as you slide it down your legs. Your panties quickly follow as you arrange yourself for whats to come...

"We have much to finish, Sir, would you care to finish first this time or should I finish first again? Make me your little cum slut and own me like I begged for you to do."

Your skirt slides off of the chair as you sink slowly to your knees...black lace meets the floor a second before you melt in front of him, you can feel the heat already radiating off of him, you can smell his musky cologne, you know what's going to happen if you continue this but you just can't stop yourself. Your knees spread wide and the cold air in the room gently kisses your dripping pussy, you shiver for just a second and remember exactly what you're doing and who you're doing it for. This man is yours, he claimed you an you'll do everything in your power to be sure that he is as well taken care of as you are... everything. No matter what he wants, it's his; no matter the desire, it's his; no matter when or where or why or what, it's his...

Very slowly you fish out his cock from his too-damn-soft trousers; it's a very thick and veiny 8 inches with a swollen head on top that looks like it could knock down a mountain. For just a second, as you lick your lips and remember him buried deep inside your ass with his hands in your hair from last night, and you pray it will happen again.

"Meredith, hold all of my calls and appointments, this meeting may take a while." he says to the intercom.

With that, you engulf him, the head is huge and takes a little work, but you get it to the back of your throat and hold him there, eyes up to him as you tease him with your tongue and throat. You can see the slightest movement in his face, and his eyes light up as you work even harder.

"Young lady, this job comes with many risks, and those risks don't have a guarantee of safety. Errors must be punished and good deeds rewarded." He says as he pulls your hair into a loose ponytail and slips a hair tie around it. He drives his thick cock deeply into your throat and holds you there, the spit running out of your mouth as you stare up at him. "Are you sure you want this position? It might entail some very long nights and you will be at my literal beck and call until I have no more need of you. And, please believe me, I get absolutely every single ounce out of my employees, I give zero quarter just as I do to myself and I will take every last inch of you and then some."

You bob your head slowly on his cock, savoring the taste of him as he slides in and out of your delicate throat. A quick flick of your tongue on his head and you see him break, for just a second and think you have an advantage.... but, you're mistaken and he has let you think he is beaten.

A single hand in your hair is all he needs to stand you up as he sits down and pulls you across his lap. A series of thunderous blows land on your naked ass, now turned up to him with your soaking wet pussy open to his view. He pulls your hips up to arch your back and slides a finger between your legs to tease your wetness... you happily soak him and reflexively push your hips even higher into his hands. He pulls his hand away and waits as he licks his fingers clean...

"Open up, little one, give me everything... if you're going to be mine I WILL have every part of you; every inch, every bead of sweat, every single second of every heartbeat... you will be completely MINE." Another 20... or 30.... or God only knows how many times he spanked you before your ass started turning a beautiful dark red for him. And he only paused to slip 2 fingers inside of you and keep you just on the edge of cumming... just barely.

"Now, there are words and there are deeds... you can tell me forever and I still won't believe you, but simply show my once; in the way that I desire; and I'll make sure that you never want for anything again." He says with a sly smile.

He sits you down on your knees, your cum leaking down the inside of your thighs as you try to stop yourself from cumming even now, you can't cum yet, he hasn't told you that you're allowed. His cock looks full and angry and your brain melts at the idea of him taking you like a whore again like he did last night...

He points to his cock and says 3 words that will define your entire life...

"This or this?" His hand glances across his lap, and you already know your choice even with your ass stinging and your drenched pussy still drooling as you look up at him. You already know what you have to do... your pussy clenches and you cum like never before as you stand from your knees and face him, head on, then lay across his lap. Your already reddened ass turns up and you arch your back to present it for him even better.

His hand slides between your legs and pushes deep into you... only two words escape your mouth...

"Please Sir"