An Adventure in Miami with Diana

Story Info
Fun Times in the Miami of the 90s.
1.3k words
3.9
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers

A little background: I met Diana in an online chat room, back in the days when they were a thing, during the dial-up days of the late 90s. She was unhappily married and living in the northeast while I was working in Miami on an assignment. Since we're both northeasterners, we hit off pretty well and quickly, and went from intense, hours-long phone sex to planning a meet in pretty short order. It was a wild two-year affair.

She had come down Thursday night, escaping the brutal winter cold. I had to go into the office on Friday - I ran it, so I needed to be there, while Diana entertained herself by the pool in her new bikini. She convinced the clubhouse manager at the pool to use the phone, and filled me in with giggly asides of how nice everyone was, and how helpful the pool guys were about adjusting her umbrella and making sure she had ice, and things like that.

"You're topless, aren't you," I asked her.

"Of course I am," she replied. "There's nobody else here."

I couldn't help laughing. "I'm still planning to leave at 2, so don't get sunburned."

We hung up and I went back to meeting my target of leaving at 2, and was at the pool with her by 2:30, fresh drinks and sunscreen in hand. Diana was reading the paper and saw the Mango's ad. I told her I knew where it was and that I'd been there with my bosses a few times. "We have to go tonight," she said, "or I'm going to tell Luis to take me."

"Luis?"

"The pool guy," she said. "He goes there with his girlfriend all the time."

"Ah, well," I said. "Tonight it is."

We made it back to my apartment a little later, roasted by the sun and a little blasted from the drinks. Diana took a shower to get the sunscreen off and I laid out on my bed, letting the booze wear off. She came out a few minutes later; I squirted lotion on her shoulders and back and down her legs and inside of her thighs. She sighed and squirmed and lifted her ass back to me and I slipped my cock in.

"Fuckkk," she breathed out, pushing back against me, meeting me with strong steady rhythm of her own.

Diana always cums in a series of loud long shaking very wet waves, but as soon as she's caught her breath she rolls over and pulls me up to straddle her while she sucks my cock. I'm soon cumming, and she's draining me dry. I rolled over next to her and she took up her customary position on my shoulder. A salty cummy kiss, and the word "nap," and we both passed out.

Fast forward to about 9:00 PM. Diana is getting dressed; a short black dress, strappy heels: Just fucking perfect. She's not tall - a good 6 inches shorter than I am, but the heels do all sorts of amazing things for how she walks and carries herself. I'm openly admiring her as she applies her lipstick. She finally turns to me and says "Yes? Can I help you?"

"Luis is really missing out," I reply.

Diana laughs and says "I can still call him, you know, if you'd rather stay in," and shoos me out of the bathroom.

Dinner first: Sushi, because Diana loves to eat it in Florida, and we split a bottle of sake. Once we're done we head down to South Beach, towards Mango's.

Diana is always excited to go out in South Beach. We lucked out too: It was the kind of warm breezy starry night that Miami seems to do better than anyone, and we walk slowly, enjoying it, exchanging kisses and gropes while waiting to cross the streets. Finally we're there. There's a small line already but the bouncer and I recognize each other and he lifts the rope for a small $20 consideration and an appreciative glance at Diana's swishy black-clad backside.

Mango's is a Cartibbean/Latin nightclub. It's a fantastic place: Two floors, two bars, great music, the staff dance on the bar; it's loud and fun and raucous and in no time we're a couple of mojitos in and dancing and getting a little grabby. Finally she tells me "I have to pee but I don't know where it is." I nod and take her hand and lead her upstairs. She hurries to the back of the bar while I take a seat and order another round. She comes back and takes the stool next to mine. As she sips her drink she looks around and cranes her head to look over my shoulder. She points and asks me "What are those?"

I look to where she's pointing and I see that she's pointing to a line of little booths, each of which has a red or green light showing.

"Oh, those." I tell her. "Those are Mango's famous booths. The little lights tell you whether they're occupied or not. They're for...privacy, as it were."

"Uh huh.' Diana sipped her drink. "And anyone can use them."

"Yup," I replied. "As long as there's a green light you can walk right in." She repeated uh huh again and went over to them, looking up at the lights. She opened a door and looked inside. She beckoned me over and we went in.

"It's comfy in here, but so dark," she said.

There was a pretty beat up tiny love seat and a couple of tables, squeezed in very tight.

I looked around too and said to her "Probably better that we can't turn on the lights." I turned the latch and locked the door. She had taken up a corner of the love seat and when I sat down she put her smooth legs over my lap. I ran my hands over them she opened them more and it was then that I discovered she wasn't wearing panties. "You're so wet," I said to her. "How did that happen?"

"You," she said. "This place, everything, but mostly you."

She pulled herself up to her knees and helped me to pull my pants down. "I want your cock inside me," she said. "Like now."

"Then suck me hard," I told her.

"You know I will," she said. "I fucking love that thing." She mounted me a few minutes later and started to ride, hard and fast, while I held on to her ass. We came at the same time, long and hard and if I hadn't had my hand over her mouth, very loud.

She went back to the bathroom to put herself to rights a few moments later, while I fetched a new round. It was getting later and even more crowded, and there were now lines beginning to form in front of the booths. "Just in time," the bartender said to me, as he brought the next round.

Diana came out of the bathrooms a few minutes later. "I'm getting kinda drunk," she announced to me, "And I want pizza. Right after I finish this drink." She gunned it down and we left.

We walked over to the pizza place and stood in line. We ate the slices off paper plates, standing at the counter that faced the street. Every so often Diana would casually reach down and take a quick swipe with a napkin up the inside of one of her legs. I looked at her the third time she did it and she told me, in a very matter of fact and normal tone of voice, "You cum a lot, man," and went back to her pizza.

After that we walked back to the car and made our way back to my place. She sat on a beach towel that I had in the back of the car and dozed off.

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers