Unexpected

Story Info
A teacher becomes the sex toy of her student.
1.1k words
3.17
14.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Samantha scott, wife of Harold scott. My husband works at a finance company and he is about to lose his job. He used to spend money on gambling and it caused us a lot. Now my husband and I are trying our best to clean up the mess. And due to all this I now teach at a high school. I was always a respected woman in my neighborhood, a great wife and mother of two sons. But now I'm struggling so hard to focus on my family life.

I'm 5'7" with long brown hair, I am not fat or too slim, my breasts are 32DD, the average white wife who gets lot's of attention that's how I like to address myself. And the part of my body I'm least proud of is my behind, my buttocks are very huge and I really hate it. I can't even dress properly or walk fast, they always jiggle and it get the attention of these young men out there. I always hear people comment about my behind but I ignored them as some random crushes.

Everything was kind of going well until one day. I was walking through the empty school corridor after the class. I was in a hurry because my husband and kid's are attending a birthday party of his friend and I have to get there soon. While I'm dealing with all of this in my mind I saw an envelope on the floor. I leaned down and took it in my hand. A normal envelope maybe it accidentally slipped out of any student's pocket or bag. But curiousity killed the cat, I opened it and took some papers out of it. I was completely shocked after seeing what was inside.

Explicit pictures of women performing acts on a man's penis and pictures of three men penetrating one woman. I was shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes. "Who left these" I asked to myself. I put all the images back in. That's when I noticed somebody is watching me from distance, I couldn't clearly see who it is but the figure is walking towards me. When I saw who it was I lost my mind, it's Chris the 18 year old senior student of my class. I just stood their with the envelope in my hands.

Chris was really famous among the students he was about 5'11" and he participated in all kinds of sports so he had a fit body. Even I was proud of being his teacher.

"Oh Mrs. Scott that's mine" Chris said as he advanced a bit towards me. For a second I completely lost all the senses, my student bringing these explicit images to my class. I couldn't accept that fact.

"Chris, this is unacceptable, you can't bring these dirty pictures into your school. There are good students who came here for becoming something and you are bringing dirty pictures" I scolded Chris as I regained my senses

My words made no changes, Chris stayed there with an evil smile on his face.

"Woah.. woah, Mrs. Scott don't be so angry, those are some old pictures" he said casually to me like it's a chit-chat we are having.

"Chris, I don't care if it's old or not, you cannot bring dirty thing's like these to my class. What has gotten into Chris" I said with a loud voice targeting him

For the first time in my life, I scolded a student. All I want is my students to be great personalities but Chris here broke all my hopes. On the other hand I have a birthday party to attend. That's when Chris said something that made me loose my mind

"Mrs. Scott, These pictures here helped many women out there. If you wanna show off that huge ass of yours I can pay you some good money" he said as he laid his hand on my behind.

My student placing his hand on my ass. That's absolutely unacceptable. I am a wife and a mother who also teach many kids. And Chris here just casually placing his hand on my body after saying something disgusting like that. That made me angry, sad, lost and trapped. l quickly rushed towards the door. On the rush my hand bag slipped down on to the floor, I didn't cared about that at the moment and made my way to my car and drove home

When I got home there was a surprise waiting for me. Chris standing in front of my doorstep with my bag. I quickly got out of my car and walked towards my house.

"Give me my bag" I angrily snapped my bag out his hand and shouted at him "Get out of my door step"

"Mrs. Scott I'm sorry for what happened there. Something got inside my eye, can I please wash my face, It really hurts"

For a moment I was speechless, I told myself to say no. But somehow I accidentally said yes "Be quick"

I grabbed the keys from my bag and unlocked the door and guided Chris to my wash area. I stood there as he washed his face. Deep inside me I was regretting all these.

"Mrs. Scott you have a great house" Chris said as he wiped his face with a tissue.

"Thank you, now please leave!" I replied to him with a bitter face. All I did was teach him something valuable and the way he talked to me at the school really scared me.

"Mrs. Scott, I went through your bag on the way and I found out that you got so many pending bills to pay. By the way I placed a 1000 bucks in your bag. I think you really need that money" Chris said as he continued to wipe his face.

Deep inside I really need that money but the things Chris will ask for it haunted me. I knew where it is heading. I stood there without saying anything.

"Mrs. Scott all I need is just to touch your huge ass, that's it. I still believe you really need that money?" He said as tossed the tissue into the trash bin.

Again I accidentally fell for his crazy offer.

"Chris I'm married and I am your teacher" I Said to him with a helpless face.

"I know Mrs. Scott, all I'm asking you is, just let me touch your ass, I know you need that money" He said as he was making a business deal.

And ignoring my mind trying hard to make me say no, I said "Yes"