An Affair Embraced Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband finds wife in bed with her brother. And embraces it.
4k words
4.48
32.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam had been in love with his wife Julie since they grew up together as neighbors. They were even born only a few days apart. From the moment he had seen her pink soccer shoes and heard her laugh, he knew she was someone special. They had grown into each other, slowly developing their friendship which had turned into respect. A respect which had turned to admiration, and an admiration which had turned to love.

Julie was the kind of beautiful that would make a model jealous - but it was tempered with a personality that was defined by generosity, kindness, fun, and the ability to love without limits. Even though her flowing brunette hair and her sparkling brown eyes, her perfect curves and a body that would make any man stop in his tracks had made her extremely popular and allowed her to get special treatment anywhere she wanted - she never used it. It's almost as if her own stunning beauty had not dawned on her. It was something that made Adam love her more every day. Her toned muscles, perfect ass, and voluptuous breasts made Adam feel like the luckiest man on Earth every time he looked at her, and even better every time she made his heart melt with her daily acts of love and kindness.

Julie had fallen for Adam slowly, over time - noticing first his friendliness and intelligence, and then as he had grown into a man - her raw attraction for him. She loved his inside and out and knew that he fulfilled everything in her that she would ever need.

Her older brother Jason, a year older than them had been there the entire time, Adam's best friend, confidante, and the closest thing to a brother he ever had. They had fought bullies together, cheated on exams together, and worked together to build one of the most successful financial consulting business in the region. They had enough wealth to retire but loved what they did and enjoyed running their slice of corporate America as a team.

The three of them were together almost all the time - Adam, Julie, and Jason. From movies to parties to casual dinners - Jason never felt like a third wheel between his friend and his sister.

Years ago when they were working out together, Adam had seen Jason in the locker room and remembered noticing that Jason had a cock that was easily eight-and-a-half inches in length and easily double his own in girth. He had no idea that at this moment, his mind would change in a way he could not control. Having seen his best friend's massive cock, he began to imagine what it would do to a beautiful pussy. What it would look like slamming into a perfect, pink, dripping pussy. He began to fantasize about this, slowly coming to a point where he thought about it everyday. There was only one pussy he knew - only one that he had ever touched and could truly imagine. And it truly was the epitome of perfection. His wife's. Julie's pussy. From that day, Adam began to fantasize daily about what Jason's cock would look like in his own wife's vagina, pounding it and slamming into it and until it released his cum into his own wife's most secret place.

He was a 25 year old man and felt ashamed to be having these fantasies about his sweet, ever-faithful, amazing wife. But the fantasies continued to grow till they had turned into true desire. Once he affirmed to himself that this was beyond fantasy he began to plant small seeds in the minds of his wife and her brother. Little phrases he'd sprinkle into conversation.

Once Julie and Adam were making dinner together and Julie said: "I wish Jason would find a nice girl and settle down."

Adam responded: "Man if they knew what he was packing they'd be running to him in droves."

Julie was sure she hadn't heard correctly. "Packing?"

Adam quickly dispelled that notion: "Yeah, down there. I've seen him in the locker room, it's the most massive thing I've ever seen. Makes mine look like a toy."

Julie exclaimed in response: "Dude holy shit Adam that's my brother's dick you're talking about gross! C'mon I don't wanna hear that!".

Adam laughed, letting it go: "Sorry, sorry. Facts are facts. I hope he finds someone too, I'm just saying whoever he finds will be very happy. Do you want me to peel these apples before I cut them for the oven?"

In many little incidents like this, Adam would slowly try to have his wife and his best friend slowly start to see each other as sexual beings.

Once on a corporate trip in Aruba, Jason was surrounded by beautiful women as he bought them drinks, and Adam sat reading a book by the hotel pools. Jason came over and scolded him: "Dude I don't want you to cheat on my sister of course but you can at least come over and have a drink. All the directors are here and we're trying to show them a good time too. You can say hi to the girls at least, they're gorgeous."

Adam responded: "I'll come have a drink but those girls have nothing on my wife. She's hotter than all of them and takes care of me in ways these girls probably can't. I don't need to be around any women man, I'm gonna go home and break my bed tomorrow night with Julie's help."

Jason, "oh dude, Julie is pretty but I don't need that image in my head. That's my sister!"

Adam said as he walked over to the party: "Doesn't mean her body isn't hotter than every woman here." he said.

-------------------------------------------------

Adam walked into his bedroom and heard the unmistakable sounds of his wife's pleasure. Julie was breathing hard and moaning. The "slap-slap-slap" sound was impossible to misinterpret as the bed in their bedroom moved in rhythm to the sound. Adam stepped into the doorway and saw the image that had been in his fantasies forever, and now would be burned into his mind forever. His beautiful, gentle, loving, innocent wife Julie - had her legs wrapped around her older brother's back, her hands on his ass as she pulled him deeper into her pussy. Jason's cock has white cream leaking all over it, forming a layer of pussy cream that Adam was very familiar with.

This 8-inch plus cock that Adam had seen in a locker room years ago belonging to his wife's brother was violating her so hard and so deep he could barely keep his eyes on it as it disappeared and reappeared from Julie's pussy. His wife's cunt lips were gripping it so tightly but her brother's massive cock simply ignored the grip and plowed through it like a hot knife through butter.

Adam stared - completely entranced by their brother-sister dance. Julie had never kissed or touched a man besides Adam. They had never even dreamed of being with anyone else. Yet here she lay, giving up her most private secrets, her bed, her pussy, her body, her love - to another man - his best friend.

"Oh Jules, you feel so fucking good" Jason moaned as he pounded into the love of Adam's entire life. Julie was making so many sounds as she received the thrusts from her brother, and her mewls and moans sounded so similar to Adam's ears. But they were louder. More passionate. More intense. He knew Jason was reaching places inside her he never had, and probably would never be able to. There were entire inches inside his wife's pussy that were simply inaccessible to his cock, but that her brother was long enough and thick enough to not only reach but apply incredible pressure and massage in a way that was causing Julie to scream in pleasure, in ways he hadn't heard before.

"Oh Jace, I need you so bad. I need you so bad. Oh fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard!" Julie yelled in between moans. It wasn't that Julie was a prude in bed. She was always loud, enthusiastic, and had a lot of fun with her husband. The thought that she was doing these things with another man though made Adam's heart race and he began to sweat. Hearing her actual voice say these words somehow added a greater confirmation that this was not a dream. His wife was being violated by her brother willingly and deeply. As he approached he could even smell the scent of their bodies - the familiar scent of his wife's pussy and the sweat of his best friend, mingling in an unholy way in their nuptial bed.

He had fantasized about this hundreds of times and knew exactly what he was going to do. He stripped quietly and walked into the room, coming towards Julie's left side as she lay on the bed being pounded.

"OH MY GOD ADAM!" Julie cried out as she saw her husband staring at her, not even noticing that he was naked, nor that his modest but very capable six-inch penis stood proudly, harder than ever before. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she felt her own heart break. Adam was her best friend. She had loved him before they could form sentences. And now here he was as her husband watching his sweet, loving, kind, beautiful wife being fucked by his own best friend. She almost instinctively felt the pain that he must be going through.

Jason pulled out of his sister immediately, his absolutely massive cock literally dripping with Adam's wife's juices onto the fresh sheets that Adam had bought the day before.

"Adam...I'm sorry." Jason began to say. Neither still realized he was completely naked with an erection nearly pointing towards the ceiling. It was as Adam had said, somewhat of a toy compared to what Jason was packing, but it was still something. Jason's cock was almost entirely covered in a white layer of well-fucked pussy juice. His thrusts into his baby sister had been so powerful they had almost turned it into a foam.

Adam said nothing, and smiled, truly meaning. "It's OK" he finally said.

Adam grabbed Jason's penis at the base, marveling at how large it was. He couldn't entirely fit his hand around it. THIS was what his wife was getting? This was her brother's massive cock that she had violated their marital vows for? Well, who was he to keep a brother from his little sister? Who was he, he thought, to prevent these two from loving each other when they had a bond written inside their very blood.

Julie continued to drip tears from her eyes, about to break into full-out sobbing out of guilt when Adam pulled Jason closer to his wife's pussy and rubbed the head up and down her dripping slit, re-saturating his massive cock head with her juices. He slid him back inside her, looking at her tearful eyes as her expression changed from fear and sadness, to confusion, to pleasure, as her brother filled her empty cavern again, bottoming out and filling every inch of her tight pussy with his member.

Jason was still confused, but nothing could stop the relief on his face from the physical pleasure of feeling Julie's tight pussy around his engorged cock. Adam brought his head down to where his best friend disappeared inside his own wife, the spot where Jason ended and Julie began as his cock slipped into her body. He brought his lips to that exact spot and kissed it, and then licked from her hips down to the exposed inch of Jason's cock. Adam took his wife's Julie's hand and kissed it, his lips now wet with her juices.

"This will always, always be OK with me." he said to his wife. "I love you, and I will never stop loving you. But you have my blessing to have him as much as you want."

Julie could barely believe her ears. More tears welled up in her eyes, part relief, part shock.

Adam's many years of fantasizing about this had given him the ability to bring himself under control and speak clearly to them. He turned to his brother-in-law and best friend.

"Jason, you have my blessing on this forever. Love each other in every way you want. You can even move in with us and become part of our family. But don't ever hide it from me again."

Jason began to smile, half in joy and half in shock.

"I won't hide anything from you again. I don't even know what to say." Jason responded.

"Don't say anything." Adam assured him. "Your baby sister was getting an amazing pounding from you on my bed and she needs to be finished off. You need to treat my wife right and fuck her till she screams your name. And don't even think of cumming outside of that pussy. If you fuck her, you owe her your cum. Now get to work." he said.

Jason lost all of his inhibitions and began the assault again on his sister's pussy. She wrapped her legs around him again.

Adam made his way to her breasts, sucking each of them - perfect pink nipples surrounded by beautiful little areolas. He did this knowing that sucking on her nipples hard always made her pussy contract. He wanted to make her squeeze Jason's cock so he would come even harder inside her.

"Is this real?" she managed to whisper to him as he ravished her breasts.

Adam moved to her lips and kissed her, as he felt the unyielding rhythm of her brother pounding her into their mattress.

"Really." Adam replied. "But only him."

"Of course." she said. "You two are all I'll ever need."

Adam continued to kiss her stomach, suck on her tits, and kiss her neck and suck on her tongue, alternating the places he licked, sucked, and kissed while her brother pistoned his massive cock in and out of her pussy. His sweat dripped onto her already wet body, mingling their sweat together so Adam could lick it off of her breasts.

Julie was in absolute heaven. To have the two men she loved most in the world together in her bed - loving her, pleasing her, without conflict. She couldn't possibly imagine a life better than this. Her brother had always been her protector, her friend, and her confidante. Had he not been her brother, she would probably have dated him and even married him. She had crushes on him growing up and had always imagined what he looked like naked. How many dozens of times she had guiltily rubbed her pussy in the middle of the night imaging her brother fucking her. She couldn't believe she really was here and getting everything she had ever wanted.

To know that Adam was not angry or upset but was embracing this. It was too good to be true. She looked up and saw two men wrapped in desire and love her. Jason staring into her eyes with ravenous desire and brotherly love at the same time, with Adam looking at her face as he sucked her breast, a loving husband pleasing his wife. It was too much to handle and Jason was real getting deep into her in places she had never felt before.

Suddenly, Adam could see the muscles in Julie's neck tense and her abs start to constrict. He knew exactly what the signs were before she climaxed and they were here. He held her hand as he heard Jason begin to moan deeply, signalling that his climax was coming too. Adam was about to watch his wife and her older brother cum together. He let go of her hand and placed it on Jason's shoulder. He wanted this to be their moment.

Julie and Jason looked into each other eyes - and exploded.

"Jason, oh FUCK, Jason! Baby! Adam's wife yelled as her pussy squeezed and milked her brother's massive dick, which was clearly providing hard and unyielding pressure to every inch possible inside her vagina.

"Julie, oh God Julie, sweetie, Julie!" Jason cried out as Adam watched his massive malls elevate and move inside his sack while his cock twitched. Jason was delivering a massive, thick, and heavy load of semen into her pussy. Adam wanted to leave them to enjoy their orgasm together, but he knew that if he cupped Jason's balls and pushed up firmly during the orgasm, it could lead to an even stronger orgasm for him and have him unleash even more cum into Julie. Adam reached out and did exactly that and as he lifted, it caused Jason to go into what seemed like a second orgasm. Jason groaned again as it seemed like he went into a second set of rounds firing more and more of his load to soak every inch of the walls inside his baby sister's still contracting pussy.

Julie could say no words, she simply whimpered and mewled as her pussy had the longest orgasm she had ever felt, contracting uncontrollably as it absorbed spurt after spurt of her brother's most private fluid into itself, her fingers leaving nail marks on his arms. Adam watched her beautiful face as she continued to cum, lost in her beauty.

"Oh my God!" Jason yelled as his second orgasm subsided, his voice deep like a lion's, here in my bed, conquering my wife's vagina with his body, his cock, and his load.

"I cant...believe...this..just happened." Julie said, weakly. She was so out of breath it took her a few just to get a sentence out. "I can't believe this is OK."

"It will always be OK." Adam told her. "I love everything about this." he confessed. "I've fantasized about this for a long time."

"Dude, that's crazy!" Jason exclaimed, still lodged inside Adam's wife.

"Adam, honey, can you get us a towel? Jason came A LOT and I'm going to leak all over our bed." his wife asked.

"No, no towels. Jason, just pull out." Adam told his brother-in-law.

Jason did as he was told, and pulled his truly 8-plus inch of a cock out of Adam's wife, leaving her bright pink gaping hole surrounded by her well-pounded pink pussy lips. Adam has never made her pussy look like this before - like it has been reamed out by something as wide as a Coke can and as long as a cucumber. It was sight to behold. Adam was disappointed for a second as he thought there was no semen coming out, as he positioned himself under her.

"Adam, what are you doing?" Julie asked, concerned she was about to leak her brother's cum all over their bed.

"Showing you how accepting I am of your relationship with Jason" Adam told her as he placed his tongue underneath her pussy.

The first glob hit the tip of his tongue from deep inside her pussy, truly a mixture of her pussy cream and his cum. A forbidden mixture - a brother and sister together - was leaking out onto Adam's tongue from his wife's pussy. The amount of cum that began to leak out was truly extraordinary. He had never imagined there would be what seemed like tablespoon after tablespoon.

He began to swallow their incestuous cocktail from his wife's cunt as quickly as it would come until finally a massive drop oozed out of her and into his mouth. It was so big it nearly filled his mouth. He savored it as my wife and her brother watched. He let it sit in his mouth, really allowing himself to taste it, and realized it was the most wonderful thing he had ever had. If this was what a brother and sister's creampie tasted like, it was a crime that it was considered wrong. Adam swallowed it, slowly, showing his wife and her brother his tongue as he imbibed their most secret sexual fluids into his body, professing his love for both of them, and his blessing of their relationship. It would become a part of him now, their joint creampie.

Adam then moved to Jason still rock hard massive cock, covered in a layer of Julie's juices and Jason's own cum. He didn't hesitate for a second. It might have been his first cock other than his own that he had ever touched. But it was soaked in his wife's cum and Jason's semen. These were two people he loved most in the world. This was his home. He started at the base and slowly licked their combined juices off of him, really making an effort to clean him up and swallow every drop. So much of her cream had been frothed all over him that the taste of his cock was so familiar to him, it was his wife's pussy's smell and taste. As he got closer to the cockhead he could feel the newer taste of his cum mingled with her. He licked and licked, every side of this massive tool, his wife's big brother's dick until it was shining and clean, slick with his saliva, all of the layers of their cum now a part of Adam's body.

"That was fucking beautiful." Julie said.

"So are you." Adam responded.

"Get up here and fuck me." his wife said. "Cum in my pussy so I have both of you inside me. And my brother will lick me clean after you're done. Isn't that right Jason?" she asked her brother.

Adam didn't know what Jason would say. Was he OK with that?

"Of course." he responded, moving to kiss her, and then, moving to grab Adam's cock and lining it up with his sister's pussy.

12