An Affair Embraced Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn bro" he said. He inserted Adam into her entrance, and Adam took over by grabbing Julie's hips and bringing the rest of himself into his wife. She felt warm, extremely wet and gooey as Jason's cum mingled with her juices and soaked his cock inside her, and he had no idea how he could possibly compete with what her brother had just done. But she was getting turned on and he could feel her squeeze him inside. He knew most of the wetness he felt inside his wife's still tight and wonderful pussy, literally had just come out of his friend's cock.

Julie looked at him. "I want my brother to move into this bedroom with us, forever." she said.

Adam smiled. "I hope so. I wouldn't have it any other way." he said. He began to thrust into his wife as Jason began to suck on her nipple.

The entire scene was so hot, bad, erotic, and sinful that neither Julie nor Adam could keep it together for long. Julie's pussy began contracting again around her husband's cock as he watched Jason suck on her perfect tits. He couldn't hold back and neither could she. He erupted in a torrent of cum, shooting load after heavy cum into his wife to mingle with her brother's loads inside her. She squirted gently all over his pelvis, her entire body tensing as she came. Adam didn't stop thrusting the entire time, and Jason has his mouth locked on her left nipple as he sucked vigorously.

Finally, as Adam pulled out, Jason did as promised and made his way down to his sister's pussy to see the glorious sight - a wet, dripping cunt full of two huge loads - a husband and a brother. As he began to lick the globs that dropped out, Adam snuggled up next to his wife. Jason drank the creampie fully and enjoyed every drop of the unique taste - himself, Adam, and Julie - together.

As he swallowed the last drop, Julie positioned herself in the bed to be between her two men. Jason lay on her right and Adam lay on her left, covering most of her naked body with their own arms and legs to keep her warm. A heap of adulterous, incestuous, beautiful pleasure.

"The only question now," Julie said as her men caressed her hips, "is whose baby am I going to have first?

12