All Comments on 'An Affair Embraced Pt. 01'

by FantasySharer1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter would be nice if Julie will have a son and a daughter. When he turns eighteen the son will fuck his mother and when the daughter turns eighteen the daughter will be fucked by the father and Uncle. Then they will have a family orgy.

NesticNesticalmost 2 years ago

Woowww… great story. Please continue… can’t wait to read what happens next…

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

These people are really fucked-up. I think it's a 3-way tie in the race to crazy town.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

Unusual for sure. Very sexy except for two men eating each other's cum from her pussy. Sort of put a damper on the whole story. Next step is gay sex, right? Anyway, it was well written. Thank you.

FantasySharer1FantasySharer1almost 2 years agoAuthor

BH54. It's the incest section :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My 1st husband was always showing off my body to his friends even my brother one night during a drunken card game he got me to walk around in my bra and panties,soon my bra was off and his best friend put my leg up on a chair and stuck his cock in me from behind.there I was getting fucked in front of a group of men my brother included,my hubby crawled over on his knees and started licking my pussy while the guy is fucking me and I can see his tongue grazing the guys cock, the other men took their cocks out and started jacking off, the guy in my pussy shot his load and then my man sat me in the chair and ate my cream pie...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it and gave it a 5. Interesting, would have had brother with a more normal dick and husband have her suck his dick while getting fucked by brother, Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. I want it to be a real threesome, with the guys fucking her and each other too. Excited to read the next part.

DarkSollatDarkSollat11 months ago

Well written erotica, even if those motifs aren't my thing.

This paragraph is great though, nicely shows how mych better Jason's cock is: "Jason did as he was told, and pulled his truly 8-plus inch of a cock out of Adam's wife, leaving her bright pink gaping hole surrounded by her well-pounded pink pussy lips. Adam has never made her pussy look like this before - like it has been reamed out by something as wide as a Coke can and as long as a cucumber. It was sight to behold."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasySharer1@FantasySharer1
My sexual fantasy life largely centers around this: My absolute favorite poly dynamic would be for my wife's older brother to move into our house with us and become a second "husband" to her. The set up would be exclusive loyal between the three of us. I saw his dick in a loc...