An Affair for Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
62 Followers

Our legs were trembling anticipating the union that was due and our pulses had scaled the sky. My erection fumbled at her entrance to move within. There was a deep venereal desire building within both of us to put the dick into her love canal. She gently rose up, took hold of my organ within her hand and gently guided the entire length bung her wet hole all till the helve. All this action, with ours lips locked. She was tight, very tight and as her vaginal muscles tightened their grip on my organ I realized that she might not have had sex since a long time.

She confirmed me by saying," Actually, I was last fucked more than a year back so maybe that's why you are facing this problem."

"Problem! I am enjoying it. Just relax yourself."

"Then enjoy me."

We continued kissing each other and rubbed our hands over each other's back till her vaginal muscles relaxed. She started to caper on my cock in an up and down manner. She was terribly wet and the lubrication her juices offered to my erection was climactic. Her breasts rose and fell with each movement before it attracted my attention. I caught hold of them with trembling hands and kneaded them before taking the left breast into my mouth. I moved my mouth over her nipple and teased the black button with my tongue while my hand started to fondle her other breast.

It was the nipples in the photograph that had made me masturbate the last night and now feeling the rubbery texture inside my mouth was a dream come true for me. This made her to moan in pleasure. As I sucked on her nipple, I was rewarded with a warm sweet stream of milk. This was not a new taste for me as I had drunk my wife's milk may times during her lactating days. It took me hardly three suckles to dry her completely.

Maybe the baby was a lot hungry, I thought.

Samita's realized the stoppage of her flow and led my mouth to the other nipple. I started to suck on it while my hand now fondled her left mammary. There was a fresh supply of milk into my mouth. My hands moved to her face and I pushed my forefinger into her mouth before she sucked on my fingers and licked it with her tongue. I moved my mouth to her soft lips again as she stopped moving and pressed herself tightly to me. After a while, she moved her hands on my shoulders as I again caressed her soft milk globes. Her actions indicated that she had reached her climax.

I entwined one of my arms around her hips and while supporting the other on the chair, I started pushing in and out of her. It was a complete new position and I found it difficult to invade her wetness with supremacy. But as I felt my semen accumulating in my organ, I continued stroking her in the same position. I broke the kiss to announce it to her. She said that she was safe and again entangled her lips with mine. I squirted my juices deep inside her vagina. The flow clashed her walls and drowned my organ while obeying gravity. I rested my head on her chest as she gently stroked my hair.

"Oh this is so warm. I had nearly forgotten the feel." She said.

It was only after my organ went soft that she got up. Samita moved to the basin as drops of semen trickled from her vagina onto the floor.

"And, I have completely forgotten about this post coital mess." She said with a smile as she moved her hand to collect the fluid.

I looked at her curves from behind and realized that how big a mistake I was going to commit by not fucking her. I smiled to myself.

"Now wash yourself and get lost quickly. My customer will be here any moment." She said as she washed her hands and genital.

As she moved out, I went to the basin and cleaned my penis and hands. I dressed up again this time with my underwear on. As I again approached the door, she called me again. I looked back to see her getting dressed.

"Bhaiya, your phone number please."

I called out my number as she saved the number in her phone.

"Give me a miss call from your number. And, please call me Amit."

I rushed to my office as I was already late. At office, there was a long queue at my counter and I concentrated on my work. Sometime before five I got a call from an unknown number. The queue had by then nearly disappeared. The phone app identified it as 'Samita Beauty Parlor.'

"Hello Samita! What's up?"

"How did you know my number?" She queried.

"Thank my mobile app for that."

"Okay got it, Bhaiyya."

"My name is Amit."

"Okay, Amit."

"So Amit are you free now?" She asked me.

"Yes, mostly." I answered while going through the various documents on my table.

"So do you have time to talk to me?"

"Yes." I confirmed.

"Well I have sent you a nice video on your Messenger App. Please check it and call me back." She said and disconnected.

I opened my WhatsApp account and found a new message from an unknown number in the chat section. I downloaded the video and when I played the video I got a shocker of my life. The video showed all the afternoon activities in the parlor. My face could be made out clearly in the recording. I realized that I was now a victim of blackmail. The game that had started with me was going to finish on me. The hunter was now a prey.

Samita called again. I picked up the call as I washed the sweat from my forehead.

"Why are you showing me this video?"

"Blackmail." She answered. I heard her laugh from the other end.

I realized the emotions she had shown to me during the day were just a façade. I remembered the face of my wife and child and realized the consequences this video would have on my family. Why did I fall for her, I cursed myself.

"How much money do you want?" I asked.

"I am an independent lady. And, I am making a good amount of money. I don't need any of your money. Don't go by what I said in the morning regarding my poverty."

"So what do you want from me?" I asked in a tensed voice. My heart beat had galloped steadily, my hands were trembling, my throat had gone dry and I was finding it difficult to speak. It was a head splitting moment for me.

There was a complete silence at the other end for some time, before she spoke.

"A dinner at my house tonight." And she started laughing again." Did I just give you a heart attack?"

"Heart Attack! You nearly killed me. What about the video?" I said as I slowly got into her joke.

"I will not lie unlike you to fulfil my demands. The last copy is in your phone as I have deleted everything from my side."

"And if I refuse your proposal." I felt the smile returning on my face as the big elephant lifted its foot of my chest.

"You won't. I have deleted everything just because I had faith on you."

"Common Samita, if the neighbors know."

"You don't observe anything. Their children have school in the morning and they sleep by nine, latest by ten. Once the lights go off, you can come to my house."

"Hmm, smart girl." I observed.

"And that is why I am successful in my business. Listen Bhaiya, sorry Amit what would you like to have for dinner? I am just closing my shop and I will go to the market to get all the items."

"Anything will do." I answered.

"Chicken?" She enquired further.

"No problem." I replied.

I left for my home after finishing the remaining bit of work at my table.

A dinner with Samita at her home! What the night had in store for us? More sex! Yes, sex was certain. Has the girl developed feelings for me? Or, have I too? Will this ruin my married life? Should I use her just for satisfying my desires during the absence of my wife? These questions struck me on my way to home.

As I reached home, my eyes spontaneously went to the first floor of the opposite building. The lights were off and it meant Samita was not back. I unlocked my garage and kept my bike and went to my home. It was hardly six and the day light was yet to fade. I switched on the Hindi Movie Channel and watched the movie being telecasted. It was an old beautiful movie about how two neighbors fell in love with each other.

Not these types of movies at this hour, I wondered but still continued watching it.

I realized that may be I was falling in love, too. And that was a big thorn in my family life. With each passing moment I was getting more and more attracted to her and may be it had to do with the sexual relief she was providing me with.

It was not before seven that the sound of the familiar scooter was heard. I rushed to the balcony to find Samita staring at me. We smiled at each other and then she disappeared with the scooter into their garage.

It took a few moments before her lights were turned on and her doors and windows opened. She came out of her balcony with the mobile glued to her ears.

"Was she calling me?" I rushed to check my phone in the drawing room and indeed, she was calling me.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey how are you?" She said in a sweet tone or so it seemed to me.

I came to the balcony again.

"Waiting to hear the sound of your scooter and your voice." I said without giving a second thought as to what I was saying.

"Oh is it! I am so overwhelmed. By the way do you want a repeat of last evening's action?" She asked in a mischievous tone looking straight into my eyes.

"No not now. It will be difficult to manage my erection."

"Don't you masturbate?"

"Why should I, if better options are available. So where is your baby?" I tried to change the topic.

"He is crawling in the other room. What do you mean by better options?" She insisted for an answer.

"Oh, I will demonstrate that at night."

"So it seems Amit has a lot of plans for the night. Let's see. But how was your day?"

"A bit hectic and your video nearly killed me." I repeated to her.

"Sorry for that. But that was just a sweet revenge. When you first gave me the proposal to blow you, my mind instantly travelled to the CCTV camera fitted in my beauty parlor. So I offered you the suggestion of coming to my parlor and you got yourself trapped."

"And when did you realize that you did not need to blackmail me?"

"That was when you decided to bring lunch and we ate together. "

As I realized the talks taking a romantic turn, I tried to change the topic.

"Okay Samita, I have to go and study. Goodbye for now."

"Okay." She sent a flying kiss in my direction as she disconnected the phone.

I replied with a smile on my face and she smiled back and went inside.

Was she really in love with me after just a single encounter or, was it her loneliness that was speaking? Even I had started to develop feelings for her. But I was not lonely like her. I had a beautiful wife and a child to give me company. We were behaving as if two lovers had just taken their first step in the world of love. May be it was the hormones doing the wonder, I wondered.

I had my departmental exams and went to study. But I was facing difficulty in concentrating on my studies. I could see her face, her smile and then her breasts. I felt a small trickle in my penis and said to myself:

"Now stop getting excited. Preserve your erection for the night show."

I had hardly completed three pages of my book when my phone rang again. As expected, it was Samita again.

"Hello, whats on?" I asked.

"I have finished marinating the chicken."

"It seems a nice dinner is awaiting me."

"It will take another 1 hour before I start cooking the chicken."

"Nice. So what is the baby doing?"

And we nattered away for another few minutes before we finally disconnected. There was a definite love in the air. I tried to read the runes of the relationship and it ended up in my divorce with my wife. I was in a mire situation and I was the sole person responsible for all this. But again I didn't wish to put the kibosh on this relationship.

She was an object of lust and I ought not to develop feelings for her. She was an object to sate my sexual desires and that was all, I thought to myself and tried to reconcentrate on my studies.

It was half past nine when she called me for the third time in the evening.

"Amit, the neighbors' lights have gone off. The dinner is ready and I am going to make my baby sleep. The door will remain partially open and I am switching off the bedroom light as the baby won't sleep in light. You may come in and don't expect me welcoming at the door."

"Yes boss." I hang up the phone.

I called on my wife as a precautionary measure to avoid getting her call during the next few hours. Without making any noise, I locked my door and climbed the staircase of the opposite building. I found her door partially closed and I pushed it, to enter her room. I locked the room and proceeded to the bedroom which was dark. As my eyes adapted to the darkness, I saw a figure lying on one side on the bed and the baby lying next to her with his head facing her breast.

"Do you want to wait outside till I finish with my baby?" she asked in a whisper.

"No, I want to be close to you." I climbed on the cot and lied next to Samita. I realized that she was naked from above and she had her trousers on. I gently moved my fingers over her bare back. Her skin was soft and cold.

"Please stop, otherwise he will wake up."

"Has he finished feeding?" I whispered in her ears.

"His mouth is still on my nipple and is just giving occasional sucks. Let him leave me then I am all yours. He will mostly take a few minutes from here on. Please leave me till then." She whispered back.

Her requests felt into deaf ears as I was in no mood to listen to her. Had it been love I might have stopped but the lust had taken over me. I kissed her neck and then put my left hand on her bare stomach and grasped her fatness with my palms. She didn't throw away my hand rather brought her hand over my hand and held it. She undid the knot of her trousers and led my hand into her privates.

She was without a panty. My hand was welcomed by a bushy growth of pubic hair and I gently brushed it. I moved my hand to her bare thighs and gently rubbed it. She put her head against my chest and used her right hand to support the head of the baby a little to adjust his mouth in position with her breast.

I moved my hands to her crotch area and traced my fingers to her clitoris. With the pulp of my forefinger, I made round motions on her clit. She whispered a small moan. I moved my fingers into her vagina and found it teeming with wetness. I drenched my finger in it and worked on her clitoris again.

The baby had by now finished his feeding and she rose herself to place the little one at some distance from us. She turned his back to us and gently patted him. She then turn towards me and moved her lips to mine. She put her right leg on mine and the gap created between her legs helped me to continue petting her clit.

Her naked breasts were pressed against mine and I removed my shirt to feel her breast on my chest. With the soft mounds pressed on my chest, we started kissing each other. She had opened her mouth and let her tongue out and I sucked on it swallowing down the excessive saliva produced from her mouth.

My boner was pleading to come out of my trousers but I had plans to first give her an orgasm. I used two of my fingers to work on her clit. Occasionally, I would move my fingers over her labia. She was breathing heavily and her hands grasped me more tightly. I felt my chest getting wet as milk trickled down her nipples. I realized that she was nearing an orgasm as my wife had experienced such let down during our lovemaking sessions. I increased the speed of my fingers and then she suddenly let me loose and fell on her back on the bed.

"Oh Amit, your fingers work magic. I feel so satisfied now." She said while toiling for breath.

"Now it's time to drain me out."

She moved her hands over my trousers and the bulge in my pants confirmed my words to her.

"So, what should I do?"

"Let's go to some lighted area. I want to see your nude body."

"Let's then move to the drawing room. We can enjoy there."

She got up from her bed and moved in the direction of the drawing room with me at her heels. She lighted the room and removed her trousers. She moved to one side of the room facing the lights and stood with both of her hands behind her head. In the process, she displayed all her assets necessary to sustain my erection.

Her loose long hair tied in a knot. Her round breasts partially sagging fitted on her chest perfectly. She had long nipples and a large areola and her fair velvety skin made these features quite vivid. Her pubic hair vainly tried to cover her love canal. She looked stunningly beautiful in her curvaceous body. There was a smile on her face and her torrid eyes were inviting me to fuck her. I removed my pants and with my rock hard penis pointing towards her, I moved in her direction. I pushed her to the wall. Then, using my hands, I raised her by her buttocks so that her vagina was in level of my penis. She wrapped her hands around my shoulder and widened her legs a bit in air to give me access to her pussy.

I guided my penis by my left hand slowly into her welcoming wetness. She closed her eyes and bit her lips as the entire organ settled inside her. She wrapped her legs lightly around my body. I pushed my hands against the wall as our lips locked again. I started thrusting my organ inside her. Each thrust jerked her body against the wall.

The pushes gradually increased in intensity into her juicy hole. With time, her moans got louder but into my mouth. The sounds of the penis rubbing against the juicy walls of her vagina accompanied with the soft sounds coming from her mouth filled the room. The climate was hot and humid and adding to the excitement, we sweated profusely. I came in a very short time and released my loads within her.

We broke the kiss and as my organ went flaccid, she gradually lowered her legs to the floor. We looked at each other and smiled and then, we lost ourselves in a tight embrace.

"While I go and clean myself up in the meantime you go and clean yourself. The bathroom is over there." She pointed me in the direction of the additional bathroom. "We can have our dinner after that."

"But let me feel your nudeness a little." I said while tickling her shoulders with my lips.

As I moved my hands to her boobs, she pushed me off and said while running to the other bathroom.

"I can't resist your tempting moves. But let us have our dinner first as I am so hungry and then we can proceed as per your wish."

As I heard her bathroom door shut, I moved to the other bathroom to freshen myself. In the entire wilderness, I had completely forgotten that I was actually invited for dinner and the hunger pain had commenced in my stomach. I went inside the bathroom to clean myself.

We put on our clothes and came to the dining table. She went to the kitchen to bring the items. She served the dinner as we sat next to each other.

"So how is the food?" She asked as I chewed on the chicken item.

"Wow, it's so tasty." I said as soon my mouth was empty.

The dinner was indeed toothsome and I concentrated wholly on the food. She spoke up.

"When is Bhabhi coming home?"

"The day after tomorrow." I replied.

"You mean this was our last lovemaking session." She said in a surprised tone.

I had indeed not thought regarding this. I stopping taking my dinner and looked at her.

"Probably yes." I said in a voice of dismay.

She looked down and continued her dinner in a pensive mood. The shocking reality put a brake on my eating. I suddenly realized that I had lost my appetite for food. I took a sip of the water.

"You are a smart girl. Don't you have any nice ideas?"

She continued chewing her food. I tried to concentrate on mine.

"Why don't you take me out on a jaunt tomorrow? We can have some more sessions and may be it will decrease my craving for you. And, don't worry regarding money. We can share it equally."

Sunit13
Sunit13
62 Followers