An Affair for Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers

I was delighted with her idea.

"Yes, that will be wonderful. You are indeed a genius. I will take a leave from my office for tomorrow and then we can go somewhere."

The smile came back on her face and so did I feel relaxed. Having sex with her was indeed a great fun and perhaps exciting than all the sessions I shared with my wife.

"Let's discuss it after dinner." She said.

After our dinner, we sat on the sofa and she switched on the television. We sat close to each other with my hands over her shoulder. I brushed my fingers on her arm while she put her head against my chest.

We planned to visit the nearby coastal city which was a journey of two hours from our town. She would leave her baby at her mother's house which was on way and then we could proceed together. We could return by evening. While she would stay back at her mother's place for the night and come to our city the next day morning, I would come back to my home by night. It seemed a perfect plan to avoid the eyes of others.

It was already thirty minutes past dinner. We were enjoying some hot music videos on the television. She had put her head on my shoulders and her silky hair smelt of the fragrant shampoo she had used. My urgency for another round of sex had taken over me. I nibbled on her ears and kissed the adjoining neck. It was as if she was waiting for me to take the first step. She got up and brought her lips closer to mine. She closed her eyes as we engaged in a kiss. I fed on her upper lips while she kissed my lower and then we changed sides. After lip kissing for a while, we opened our mouths and our tongues touched again.

My left hand supported her back while my right hand went inside her t-shirt. My hand traced the skin of her tummy and moved up to her breasts. I pressed on the left one, moved my hand again over chest and played with the right one. I continued this action for some time while we kissed each other.

She had widened her legs as an invitation for my fingers and supported her hands on the sofa. I unlocked my lips from her and started kissing insatiably on her neck and cheeks. I moved my hands to under her trousers to feel her labia. I put one finger inside her hole only to realize that she was already wet. As the heat within peaked, she removed her t-shirt to expose her bare body to me and then she helped me in removing my shirt and trousers.

The nudity amplified the heat and galloped our beats. We put our lips together as I started fondling her milky cushions again. I grasped the entire softness in my palm while I tickled her nipples slowly with my thumb. Her nipples hardened up due to the touch of my fingers.

She moved her left hand over my hardness and gently stroked it. As her soft hands, teetered with my erection it sent thrilling sensations through my body. She unlatched her lips from mine and pushed me to the opposite arm of the sofa. As my head lied over the arm, she pulled my legs on the sofa and moved her mouth over my erection. She kissed the tip and then took the entire organ in to her mouth. Her saliva provided the necessary lubrication for my penis to slide in and out of her mouth.

I brushed her hair and remove the curls falling on her face. I moved my hands over her chest and made encircling movements over her nipple and areola with my fingers as she scoffed on my penis. I pressed on the left one as milk flowed on my palm. The dryness in my throat craved in me an urgent desire to suck on her soft melliferous glands. I asked her to remove her mouth from my hardness. As she obeyed me, I made her lie down on the sofa and spread her legs. I inserted her straightaway and put my mouth over her right breast. As I started stroking inside her, my mouth sucked on her nipple.

I was rewarded by a warm stream of milk into my mouth. I relished on her nectar to quench my thirst as her hands gently stroked my back.

"Oh my baby was so thirsty. Yes, drink me more and make me dry." She said in between her musical moans.

With my constant sucking, more and more milk filled my mouth and flowed down my throat. I wondered how much milk her glands made especially as she had breastfed an hour ago. My pelvis slowly pushed in and out of her finely lubricated hole. Her hands grasped my back tightly and dug out her nails into me symbolizing her upcoming orgasm.

She was moaning wildly and our breathings had become heavy. She said in a whisper:

"Fuck me harder. Don't spare me my jaan (my life). Fuck me wild."

Her words encouraged me further and I increased my pace into her. Her vagina was flooded with her juices and it was feeling great fucking her. I realized my semen coming into my organ and I sent fusillades of cum into her. Her breasts had nearly gone dry and the milk flow had mercilessly reduced but not stopped completely. I relaxed my head on her chest as she continued rubbing my back. We relaxed ourselves in the same position for a while before I pulled out from her. We got up from the sofa and she ran straight to the bathroom to clean her overflowing pussy. On her return from the bathroom, we engaged in an embrace.

"I am falling in love with you." She said to me resting her head on my chest

I was tight lipped but hugged her tightly letting her sense my so called feelings of love!

It was time for me to take leave. It was decided that I would pick her up from her mother's place the next day. I wore my dress, bid good night to her and left for my room.

I booked a room in one of the hotels of the city and went to sleep. I was woken up the following morning by Samita's call at six.

"Listen I am starting from my house to the bus stop. I will reach my mom's house within eight. You have to reach there by nine."

'Yes darling." I said in a lazy tone.

"Yes sleep peacefully now. You have a whole day's work out." She said in a naughty voice.

My eyes opened immediately and the words gave me the strength to leave my bed. I finished my routine and left with my bike. I had called my wife before to make sure that she didn't call the whole day and my manager at office regarding the leave. By nine, I reached her town. I called her and she said that she was waiting at the bus stop.

I went to the bus stop and found her waiting for me. She was in a typical Indian vestiary of saree and blouse and was carrying a small bag. She sat behind me and we proceed straight to the hotel. Her breasts pressed tightly on my back while her right hand was on my right thigh. She brought her face very close to my ears and we talked all the way.

"Your baby may need you." I asked.

"No my mom will manage him nicely." She said. "My mom comes to leave with me sometimes, whom you might not have noticed. She is accustomed very well with the baby."

"Yeah I have seen her, a couple of times. But, what about feeding?"

"Yeah, I have extracted the milk and handed it to her. She will feed him in the afternoon."

"Do you use a breast pump?"

"As I breastfeed him always, so I usually don't need a breast pump. I use my hand for extraction. Well don't you think we are a bit clinical in our talks, why don't you talk something romantic?"

And we travelled along. Her fingers would tease my penis occasionally over my pants. And her breasts pressing against my back was adding to the excitement. I was waiting impatiently to enter the hotel room.

It was around ten thirty that we finally entered our hotel room. After due submission of our address proofs and other formalities, we both were finally alone in our hotel room.

"It's so humid outside." She complained. "I want to bath first."

"Yes," I confirmed. "I too am sweating. Shall I join you too in the bathroom? Moreover I haven't undressed a saree since long, so can I?"

The smile on her face confirmed her approval to my proposal. I moved closer to her and held her in my arms. She smelt of sweat and so did I. We made eye contact with each other as my mouth closed in on her mouth. She closed her eyes as I began to cherish the softness of her lips.

My hands traced the softness of her belly to her shoulders, where a safety pin, firmly anchored her saree to her blouse. My fingers unlocked the pin and released the saree to the ground. Her blouse now covered her chest and I moved my hands over her breast. While my mouth was still relishing the taste of her saliva, my hands began pressing her milk globes over the fabric of her blouse.

I moved my mouth to kiss her cheeks and then to her neck. My mouth kissed the side of her neck from the top to bottom and again moved up. Simultaneously, my fingers started unbuttoning her blouse to release her breasts. As my fingers opened the buttons, I realized that there was an additional brassiere to be removed to uncover her chest.

After removing her blouse from her body, I saw that her chest was drenched in sweat. But that didn't stop me from kissing her cleavage and the bare portions of her breasts that were visible over the bra. I started sucking the softness over her left breast till it left a reddish impression over her skin. I removed the remaining saree tied to her lower part and now she was standing in her bra and petticoat.

She moved her hands swiftly to remove my shirt and pant leaving me only in my underwear. My already erect penis desperately wished to break the shackles of the fabric. She moved her hand into my underwear and felt my hardness within her grasp. I unstrapped her bra to release her breasts. I observed a tiny white droplet formed over either of her nipples which invited me to suck on them.

"Wow, you seem to produce a lot of milk."

I moved my tongue over either of her nipples before sucking on them. My sucking on her nipple assured that there was not much milk formed in her breasts to my dismay and I dried them up quickly. I unfastened her petticoat and pulled her pantie down to make her completely naked. She on her part removed my underwear. She caught hold of my hand and led me into the bathroom.

She took the soap and wet it in the running water of the shower and began running it over my chest and body. I would move my hand to brush her hair with my fingers and then press her luscious mammaries.

She buffed the soap all over my torso. She knelt herself and then moved down to my genitals. She retracted the prepuce of my already hardened penis and put soap over the skin and glans. She turned my body to face the running shower and took some water in her palm and cleaned my organ.

She then took the whole thing into her mouth. The shower was hitting my chest and running down my body. She handed me the soap and concentrated on eating me out. Her hands would massage my butts and then press her boobs. She would take her mouth and suck on my balls while her hand jerked my hardon. Her actions made me moan and gasp in excitement.

I realized that if she continued doing like this then I would ejaculate soon. I asked her to stand and started cleansing her body with the soap. The running shower was now falling over her face. I put my mouth into her mouth as my hands moved over the softness of her breasts. I placed the soap on the rack and started playing with her boobs. Our tongues collided with each other as the water hit our heads. We sucked each other vigorously and then I knelt myself with the soap in my hand. I put the soap over her belly and thighs and then moved to her vulva. I put the soap away and rubbed my hands over her vulva.

"Aaahhh" She said in a relaxed tone.

As the water flowed over her body and hit the ground, I put my mouth on her labia. I had never tasted a vagina before simply because my wife had never allowed me. My action was more out of curiosity than giving her satisfaction. She put her legs over my shoulder to give me complete access to her depth. I started moving my tongue over her lips while the pulp of my fingers started teasing her clitoris.

She started to moan and her moans got louder in intensity and she started playing with her breasts. I moved my tongue into her vagina and tasted her salty juices. The taste was getting diluted in my mouth due to the running water but it was something to cherish. I parted her vaginal lips and licked more and more into her in a vain attempt to dry her. She grabbed my hair tightly to signal an orgasm. I cursed my wife for not allowing me to taste her saltiness.

I had to take care of my orgasm too. I got up and bend her body forward. I exposed her vagina with two of my fingers and wedged my organ into her pussy from behind. She fell over a little to the front before balancing herself. My hands moved over her buttocks and body as I started thrusting my organ in and out of her. With each thrust, my thighs hit her harder. It was a difficult posture for her but she had balanced herself very well. The bonking under the running shower continued for another sometime. My legs stared to go weak and then I experienced a huge orgasm.

She got up as I pulled out of her. We stood under the running water and cleaned ourselves. We dried ourselves with the towels provided in the bathroom and came back to the room. We dressed up and ordered for tea and snacks to the room. The sex sessions were actually bringing us closer and we had become very good friends in a matter of two days. Her sultry image in my brain was gradually being transformed to someone close to my heart.

"So how did you land up with this baby?" I asked as I sipped my cup of tea.

"Oh that's a long story. That ass hole promised me marriage and fucked me. When I finally got pregnant, he ran away."

"You could have approached the law."

"How would that have benefitted me? If the law had punished him, that would have been okay but I would not have got myself aborted for that. Moreover if he would have been forced to marry me, then I was not sure whether he could have actually become a caring father."

"But that could have stopped him from trapping other girls."

Samita stopped taking her tea.

"Yes, that was the only reason why I should have gone to law. Yes, that bastard doesn't have the right to spoil every girl's life. Thanks for your advice. I think I should take a legal opinion from some lawyer."

"Definitely you should." I confirmed. "Well then what was your opinion when I showed you the nude picture."

"All men are bastards." And she laughed aloud before speaking in a serious tone. "Like I had asked you to stop until I finished feeding but you welshed on my words. Of course, your touch aroused my desires but had my son woken up then I would have certainly shouted curses at you and spoiled your whole night's fun."

"I am sorry for everything." I felt guilty of myself.

"You need not be. Because those were the moments that brought us together and we should cherish them."

She looked into my eyes and they locked with each other.

Was it love that was binding us together, I wondered.

"Oh Amit, please change the topic. Take me to some mall please. We can watch some flop movie and do some shopping and come back." She said as she looked away.

"Flop movie!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, where the seats will mostly be empty and we can practice some sitting exercises." She said in a venereous tone.

She gave a wink in her eye.

"But we can practice all types of exercise here itself."

"But that will be adventurous. You and me making out among so many people but still unknown to them. Amit, please make me happy this one day." She supplicated to me.

"Wow that sounds really interesting! Let's move on then."

She dressed herself in the same saree so that it would be easy for her to raise her petticoat, if circumstances permitted. She did not wear her panties as a matter of precaution to save time. I too removed my underwear although that meant a very uncomfortable feeling. We took a lot of tissue paper to clean ourselves.

We moved to the nearest mall, a drive of twenty minutes from the hotel. We reached the mall by twelve and thank God, one of the movies being played in the multiplex had near empty seats. I booked two tickets in the last row. As the usher directed us to our seats, I handed him a hundred bucks and said in his ear:

"I don't want any kind of disturbance."

He took the money in his pocket and gave a salaam.

"Got it, sir. But don't soil the seats. Our jobs will be at stake."

"Yeah, we will take care of that." Even before I could complete my sentence he had gone away.

We got ourselves seated and within no time we started kissing each other. Our mouths had gone dry and the thirst for each other's saliva was huge. We drank each other as her right hand started brushing my hair and neck. Her left hand unzipped my chain and took out my penis. My penis wasn't erect till then.

She broke the kiss and moved her mouth to my genital. Her fingers retracted the foreskin and her tongue started licking my glans. The next moment, she took the whole thing into her mouth and started pressing the worm in her mouth to wake it up. As my penis, got in touch with the wetness of her mouth, I realized that I was gaining back my erection. From a flaccid structure, it now hardened itself completely in her mouth.

I moved my hand over her head and back gently. While she continued lubricating my organ with her saliva, my hand moved inside her petticoat to feel the softness of her buttocks. But as her petticoat was tightly bound, I had to move my hand to her front and unfasten it.

I had free access to her soft thighs and buttocks and I stroked them gently with my fingers before I moved to her vagina which was well within the confines of both of her thighs. I could just feel her bush and her posture had curtailed my fingers of her vagina. She understood my difficulty and removed her mouth from my hardened penis.

"I know you won't last long. So I should better put it inside my vagina." She smiled into my eyes and got up.

She widened my legs and facing her back to me raised her petticoat. I moved to the edge of my seat to make things easier. She took the hard structure in the grip of one of her hands and then slowly inserted into her swampy depth. She made her vaginal muscles contract and relax over my penis. She placed both of her hands on the front seat and slowly started to rise and fall over my penis. There were some screeching sounds from the chairs but it got drowned by the noise of the movie.

My penis brushed the walls of her wetness and welted somewhere high in the womb. I held both of her hips and assisted her in moving over me. She was giving more and more fluid into her love cavity and it made a comfortable ride inside her. She gradually moved more and more swiftly and increased her pace. It seemed as if her fluids would flow out from her entrance.

Undoubtedly, I came in her in no time as I sprayed my ejaculation within her. She realized it and asked me to hand over the tissue paper. I opened her purse and gave her the tissue papers. She held it at her canal and gradually withdrew herself from my organ. She was breathing heavily. She put the paper at one side and as I handed her another she said to me:

"You are a well endowed person and so are your juices in large amount. But you seem to climax too fast."

Samita finished cleaning all the love juices by the third tissue paper. I too cleaned my organ with another and wore my pants. She vegged out on the cushy seat and seemed too tired.

"Wait, let me get you a soft drink."

She smiled at me. She put all the used tissue papers in a polythene bag and handed it to me to put it in the dustbin. I moved to the toilet threw away the polythene and washed myself. I then went to the snacks counter for a soft drink.

When I came back, she had nearly dozed off. I sat beside her and gave a gentle kiss on her cheek and that woke her up. She smiled at me and took the drink. She put her head on my shoulder and started sipping the drink. We tried to concentrate on the movie. It was a full five minutes before she finally said into my ears:

Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers