An Affair for Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
60 Followers

"This movie seems boring. Can we leave this place?"

"Oh I didn't realize that you had come to watch the movie." I mocked at her." Even I am not enjoying this, let's leave this place."

We got up. She tied her petticoat and arranged the creases of her saree properly before folding them into the petticoat. We left the theatre to the mall for shopping. Every woman seems happy if she goes for shopping and Samita was no exception. She bought dresses for herself which included sarees and salwar, t-shirts and trousers and of course undies and bras. She also bought clothes for her baby. I too bought a shirt of her choice. It was me who decided all the colors and designs of the dresses she bought. I was somehow getting comfortable with the roleplay of a lover. It was not before two that we finished our shopping and reached the nearby restaurant for lunch. We sat looking into each other's eyes like two lovers lost to themselves. She spoke:

"Hope we will make out many a times after Bhabhi's arrival. Amit, I had dreamt of a husband and a family and children. But my life was shattered after my pregnancy. You are a married man but still how much I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. But I don't want to spoil your happy family life. I know I will definitely marry someone but I doubt if he can be ever caring like you."

"Are you getting married?"

"Yeah definitely, I would like to."

She took out her mobile and went to the mail. She showed me three mails.

"I had uploaded my profile in the matrimonial site of a single mother and I have so far got these three responses. We plan to meet each other. And, read this mail."

She opened one of the mails and handed it to me to read.

"This guy wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship with me."

I read the mail and laughed. I handed her the phone and said:

"So are you interested?"

"I have no problem. He is a divorcee and runs a good business. I desperately want to get settled with someone. But beyond breastfeeding, I have to see whether he has an Amit in him. Don't think that I will submit to his carnal needs so easily."

"Oh you are praising me too much."

"Yes, and you deserve it."

There was a sudden urge in me to say her that I had started to develop feelings for her but checked myself. From being a whore in my life she had become a significant part of my whole life. It took another ten minutes for the waiter to bring the lunch and another thirty minutes for us to finish the lunch. Samita paid the bill and we left the mall back to our hotel.

In the five years of my marriage, I had at most made out two times in twenty hours with my wife. And, most importantly, there was no oral sex. Neither did she allow me to lick on her pussy nor did she suck my cock. But here the atmosphere was different. Samita relished on my cock on every occasion that we made out. We already had sex five times in the past twenty four hours and that was a way too much for me. My penis had started to ache but, I was not ready to shy away if a sixth session awaited us.

We had planned to check out by four and we had some an hour in hand. I let her know my intentions that I wished to take rest for some time and she agreed. After freshening up in the bathroom I changed to a half pant and jumped to the bed. By the time, Samita went to the bathroom I had already fallen asleep.

It would have been hardly thirty minutes that I was asleep when I felt her lips kissing on my ears. I turned to her side. Her mouth moved on to my lips and started kissing me. She was in a gown. Her wet hair fell on her shoulders and she smelt sweetly. She looked very hot and I developed goosebumps over my body with the thought of fucking her. I got up from my bed as we continued kissing. My left hand held her right hand while her left hand brushed my hair. We broke the kiss and our lips moved to each other's neck. While one of our hands held each other, we stroked each other's back with the other hand. Our lips moved from the neck back to kissing each other. Our tongues touched each other a million times and I sucked on her saliva like a hungry child.

I broke the kiss and started kissing her from her exposed foot and up. She sat on the bed by support from both of her hands and her gown hardly covered her knees. I proceeded kissing from her foot slowly to her exposed knees. I moved my hands to bare her thighs from the gown and continued kissing them. She had closed her eyes and hung her head back waiting for my next move.

I moved my mouth to above and started kissing her shoulders while my hands removed the lace holding her gown. I made the gown fall down from her shoulders exposing her naked body completely. I was rock hard by now. She moved her hands under my pants to feel the hardness and gently moved her fingers in a circular motion over the tip. I moved to her back and asked her to come within my spread legs.

As she obeyed me, I held her by her tummy with both of my hands and started planting kisses on her bare back. In this position, I was finding it difficult to kiss her entire back. So I made her to lie on her back and started kissing her entire back. I moved my mouth to her soft buttocks and kissed and bit them before moving my mouth up and above. She was making movements in her body gesturing her excitement.

"Yesss..I am loving it very much." I could hear her whisper softly.

She turned her body to me as my mouth reached her neck. I lay on top of her as we embraced each other tightly. Her breasts crushed under my chest and our lips locked again in ecstasy. We kissed each other for pretty sometime while her hands moved to remove my shorts. She pulled my shorts down and her legs helped in removing it completely from my body. As I went nude, her right leg moved again and her foot explored my bare thighs and legs repeatedly. I would part with her mouth to kiss her neck and shoulder before moving to her lips again.

We were in no mood to leave each other as we held each other tightly. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me.

"Please suck on my breasts. It is my feeding time and they are getting full."

I loosened my embrace and grabbed each of her breasts with either of my hands. I started to fondle them. They were soft and cushion like and the nipples stood out prominently ready to be sucked. As I increased the pace of my fondling, I was welcomed by tiny droplets of milk at the surface of her nipple. I immediately put my mouth over her left nipple including the areola.

I held the breast in both of my hands and made circling movements with my tongue on her nipple and areola. This helped in bringing the collected milk into my mouth. Her hand caught hold of my penis and I raised my body a few inches above her. She took the penis and touched the glans to her clitoris. I could make out her clitoris popping out from the surface of her vulva.

I moved my mouth to the other breast and repeated the circling movements on her nipple with my tongue.

"My baby feed on me. Make me dry please." She said as she closed her eyes and continued stimulating her clit with my penis.

I started sucking on her breasts until a stream of warm milk released into my throat. I gulped it down and sucked again to release more milk from her breast. With each suckling, the warm stream continued flooding my mouth and I relished on its sweetness. She had an orgasm as suddenly her body movements stopped and she left my penis and started stroking my back.

My desperation to drench my penis in her wetness culminated new heights. While my mouth fed on her right nipple, I moved one of my hands in between her thighs to make them apart. She understood my action and parted both of her legs to make my pulsating organ have full access to her vagina. She then caught hold of my organ and directed it into her depth.

Her vagina was flooded with juices and it accommodated my thickness easily. I moved my mouth to her lips and she parted her mouth instantly to allow my tongue taste her. I started to push in and out my penis in her vagina at a very slow pace.

My hands had released her breasts and pushed the bed for support. I released her tongue and looked into her eyes. Her face was lit up and bright though there were drops of sweat formed in her forehead. She smiled at me while one of her hands continued moving over my back gently.

She was the woman who had brought a new charm in my sex life. She did it just to cope with her loneliness. And it was selfish of me to think of her just as a sex object. It was time to give her share of respect to her. I brought my face closer to her ears and whispered:

"I love you, Samita. Do you really love me?"

The words came out of my mouth unexpectedly but it summed up all the feelings that I had developed for her throughout the day. I usually used those words while having sex with my wife and maybe most lovers did the same but then it was different for me. It was like I was proposing her although in the weirdest of place and time.

It was as if she was dying to hear these words from me. It was then that I realized another aspect of her. She shied away her eyes from me like any Indian woman does after getting a proposal of love. Being a single woman and facing the world so bravely, she must have long forgotten that she was actually a woman. May be, she would have run away if our bodies hadn't been entangled with each other. It spelt a magic on her and with closed eyes she again held me tightly with both of her hands wrapping her legs around me. I again whispered in her ears.

"I love you, Samita."

"Yes, my Amit. I love you too." She said while gasping for breath.

A realization came into me that the naked body of Samita was actually my property and I had to take care of her. I wiped away the sweat from her forehead and started planting kisses over her face. I stopped thrusting her and moved her face to mine.

"Open your eyes, Samita. I want to see you enjoying this union."

She gradually opened her eyes and looked into mine. I gave a gentle push into her and her whole body shook underneath me and she closed her eyes again. She extended her neck and I moved my mouth over her neck and started drawing imaginary figures with my tongue. She relaxed her neck and looked me again into my eyes.

I moved my face as close to her to feel her expire into my face. I pushed into her love sump another two times. Her eyes rolled out for some time before she again came back to her senses. She held my face passionately in both her hands and moved her lips to mine. I savored the softness of her lips and pushed my organ again into her.

She started to shiver with more intensity. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and hit my tongue. She sucked on my tongue for quite some time before allowing me to suck her tongue. And I gifted her a few more thrusts slowly and steadily. She parted my mouth and said in a pleading tone:

"Give me your seeds, Amit. I will die otherwise." She said holding her thighs widely apart.

We kissed each other again before I kissed her neck and shoulders in a rapid pace while continuing pushing into her vagina. She started to moan again as I put her left nipple into my mouth. There was milk and more milk that filled my mouth.

'I love you, Amit. Please fuck me harder. Give me your seeds." She said in between her deep breaths.

I removed my mouth from her nipples and started kneading her breasts. I increased my pace and started fucking her wildly.

"Yes, yes, I am coming." She screamed.

My penis insinuated in and out of her juicy vagina. The frictionless vaginal walls made the sliding movement of my hardness very comfortable and exciting. I again put her nipple in my mouth and bit it with me teeth before feeding on her nipple again. The milk supply was unending or, so it seemed to me.

"You are wonderful, Amit. Fuck me harder." She said holding my face with both of her hands.

It was then that I realized that my orgasm was approaching fast.

"I am ready to ejaculate, Samita." I said panting for breath.

"Even I am coming." She said closing her eyes.

One more push and I released my load into her wetness. A few thrusts later I had completely emptied myself into her love canal. I fell over her. We both were sweating heavily and she hugged me tightly with her legs wrapped around me. A few minutes passed before she finally spoke.

"Thank you so much, Amit for loving me so much." She whispered into my ears.

I looked into her face and saw a drop of tear collected in the corner of her eyes. I wiped it with my fingers and embraced her again before finally moving by her side. We held each other closely as I kissed her forehead occasionally.

"Can you promise me to come and attend my needs in the parlor sometimes? I know it will be difficult for you. But please I will need you till I find someone. I know I am a bit selfish while saying this. These moments have brought us so close and my craving for you and your body has increased immensely."

She was speaking the truth and even I had developed similar feelings for her.

"Definitely, we should meet." I confirmed to my lover with a kiss on her forehead.

We lied on the bed for quite some time holding each other closely. We talked for an hour or so as she opened up to me about her life and aspirations. She also learnt a lot about me. The small hand in the clock was a few minutes short of five. We got up, freshened and dressed ourselves. There was heaviness in our hearts and we found it difficult to speak out. It was true that I was satisfied to the core. The day had passed and it was finally time to part ways.

We checked out from the room and cruised in my bike. She sat close to me putting her head on my shoulders and hand on my tummy.

We reached her home in another hour and she walked away bidding goodbye to me. She signaled me that she will call me and I nodded my head to her. It took me another one hour to reach home.

I called to my wife and she said that she will reach early in the morning. I had slept off completely until it was morning. I called on my wife to hear that she was on way. When I called Samita, she said that she was just starting up from her house. Recollecting the last couple of days, I realized that Samita had indeed struck a chord in my heart and had indeed made a place for herself there.

My wife arrived the following morning and thank God, she failed to notice the nail marks on my back. My sexual relationship with Samita continued for another six months before I was transferred from my job to a new place altogether.

Samita was a very good woman. She could have sucked me in whenever she wished but never did she try to blackmail me nor did she force me to marry her. We enjoyed the moments of closeness that we shared during these six months very much. I had stopped fucking her instead I started making love to her. 'Fucking' and making love' are two different terms at least in my perspective. My salutary relationship with Samita was going to stay in my memory for long. My wife did not have the slightest idea that I was into a physical relationship with another woman.

Today is around two years from the day when I first saw Samita nude in her room. I had stopped gazing into other's rooms from that day. We are still a happy family as we were two years ago though now I had sex with another woman other than my wife. Samita is now a very close family friend and calls us occasionally. She had befriended my wife as part of her plan to come to our house and meet me. Her friendship with my wife helped me a lot. My wife had taken to suck my cock and gave me a chance to lick her pussy.

Samita is now a married woman and her husband loves her a lot. At least, that is what she says to us. She had found her Amit in him and that is what she said to me.

My blackmail that day could have landed me anywhere either in jail or in divorce. But Samita decided that it should end up beautifully. As I summoned her up in my memories every day, I realized that I had to write this story to tell everyone how an affair can end up in love and bring spice to the life. It seems my wife is calling from the other room and I have to attend to her as she is in her late pregnancy. So I have to wind up this story now.

I still remember the day when after my wife's arrival, Samita and me, had decided to meet up in her parlor for the first time out of the numerous times. She had her periods and she desperately wished to give me a blowjob. As I entered her room, I moved my eyes to the probable direction where the CCTV camera was installed. Samita had realized my fear immediately and took out her dupatta to cover the lens of the camera.

We laughed out loud as she approached to me and embraced me.

Sunit13
Sunit13
60 Followers