All Comments on 'An Affair of Another Color'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
DragonlipzDragonlipzover 11 years ago

Good effort and keep writing about your adventures and your fantasies...

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

I really don't like Michelle, she cheated on her husband instead of talking to him about what she was feeling. Yep don't like her at all!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
This is a very nice

story, smoothly told, real in its details and honest in its emotions. I do hope you continue writing; yours is a fresh voice in literotica.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Terrific

I'm not keen on the fact that she cheated on her husband, as someone mentioned, without verbalizing her needs and feelings.

But I thought the description of her thought processes and rhe overall writing was far superior to many stories on here.

michiemichieover 11 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry to those who I may have offended.

I wrote this and I just wanted to say for those who think this is racist that I never felt that way. I didn't include everything that was said in this story or even the stuff that I was asked to say. I just wanted to give an idea of that and it's not the point of what I was writing about. I do apologize if I offended anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to hell with the race

to hell with the race, that means nothing. she is a cheating cunt and her and her fuck buddie need to be found in an alley way, amke that multiple alley ways, all over the city. but i am kind of a burn the bitch down kind of guy.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Petty Sad

Pretty sad state of affairs for the marriage.....but a cheater is a cheater and color doesn't change that. Why not either fix the marriage or get a divorce, oh yeah that wouldn't be a cheating wife story would it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
So you believe that white girls fall into self flagellation by proxy...

....with brother man the fulcrum? Since when did verbal abuse become part of the phenotype?

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
Affair 101

Its funny, but most affairs happen that way. People get bored, unhappy in their marriages and instead of comunicating with their significant others, they just do that. I give applause because the thoughts are intriging but at the end of it all this is nothing special or new. I bet your husband is unhappy too in your marriage but he doesn't go banging another woman behind your back. I just hope you find what is lacking inside yourself to either end your affair or divorce your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is a erotic story website people... I mean really

it is quite surprising to read all the negative comments regarding your story. While I'm not defending or condoning infidelity, it is quite strange and somewhat hypocritical that people reading a erotic story website would be so uptight and hostile toward a story that explores the subject.

I thought it was a refreshingly honest story that was a nice change from the shock that is usually here. I for one think it is a testate to to storytelling that it effected people so. Keep up the good work and keep em comming

michiemichieover 11 years agoAuthor

I don't really get it either. I mean I understand people's feelings on infidelity what I don't understand is why someone would go to an erotica website and click on a story with "affair" in the title and then get all negative about it. Negativity must fuel some people's worlds so they go and seek opportunities to display it. There are plenty of topics on this website that I have no interest in but at the same time you wouldn't find me reading stories involving those things. I guess it should be refreshing that so many people have never made mistakes in their lives ;) but really I was writing to relate to those of us who have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A lot of feelings in this story

The problem is with the negative comments, they are one sided it would be different if the man had stepped out as it would have been "the wife's fault" and he would get a pat on the back for screwing around.....sorry just not right!!

navy123navy123over 11 years ago
Good Beginiing

This story has a high level of realism because it comes straight from the heart. The writer has talent.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
A very hot . . .

. . . story of pure lust. Well conceived, well written! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. Nice to have a woman's perspective. Well written, too.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Cheating whore

Just another weak minded cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 6 years ago
Good

Not an exceptionally good reading experience, but first part is much better than second. (period)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, with all that smooth sophisticated seduction, how could the poor innocent girl resist?

Its called Martian Slut Ray. Presto Change-o, she's suddenly a cheating whore, with a boring husband, and children she is no longer fit to be the mother of. Just another white Ho for a black man's cock.

Of course it will all end good, 'cause she's just so Special.

Embarrassing.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Wonderfully written

and excellent insights into the mental and emotional evolution of a cheating wife! I hate cheating wives, but like a moth to the flame, I am so interested in what they do and why. How it starts, how it satifies lust and emotional needs in the woman. And this story explained it all. Doesnt justify her actions, but certainly seems quite a credible path.

Hating the cuck story you are writing now, but even that is well done. This story is clearly based on real life events. Wonder how much of the cuck story is true as well.

dillfoberdillfoberalmost 4 years ago
Smooth Flowing

Loved the story.

I think it is every husbands fantasy to see his wife with another. Don't know why it's that way? Maybe he wants to know she can be with another physically and emotionally, enjoy herself, but still, be madly in love with him?

Life is full of twists. Great story!

younghungblackyounghungblackover 2 years ago

Really liked this story. A lot. Your descriptions are so honest. Congratulations. Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I miss your stories.

hihohihihohiabout 2 years ago

i cant find similar stories like yours Michie.

I really hope that u will post again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bull shit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well I liked it. Returning from a business meeting one afternoon, the weather turned, 95 jammed up, I called my husband to tell him it was very slow going. He suggested finding a hotel and see how the roads were in the morning, a short time later I pulled into a Hyatt Place near Fredricksburg, VA for the night. I met another fellow traveler waiting to check in, a slightly older black man, a short while later we shared a couple of glasses of wine in their little lounge and then went up to my room to fuck, he was rough, had a big cock and pretty much did what he wanted and left, I never did find my panties. First time I cheated after 21 years of marriage.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 1 month ago

Is this too wordy or a good female perspective ? Well anyway thanks for writing x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous