An Affair of Revenge: Ch. 02

Story Info
She was caught in the act, and a plot for revenge unfolds...
6k words
3.89
28.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to my alarm ringing at 5 am. I quickly got into the shower and got dressed. Today was the first day I'd spy on my wife, hoping to catch her in the act. I did a quick check on the tracker app. Her car was still in the garage, where it had been the entire night. Mattison's car was also unmoved in his garage.

I followed Liliana to work. Like clockwork, she pulled out of the garage around 9:30 am. It was an uneventful day. She worked until around 7 pm, then got in her car, and I followed her home. I was parked about a block away, waiting for anything interesting to happen. At around 8 pm, I was ready to call it a night and return to the motel. Then I saw a car down the road slowing down. The car stopped in front of my driveway. Someone got out and walked onto my porch. It must've been an Uber ride.

Instantly, my heart was in my throat. I got out of my rental and slowly walked over. I heard some faint laughter from my house--Liliana's distinct laugh. I loved that laugh, but hearing it right now made me furious. I slowly approached the side gate to the house, careful to avoid being seen by our doorbell camera. I figured I could get inside through the side garage door to avoid tipping them off. This was one of those moments where I was glad I procrastinated on buying our home security cameras. My spying would've stopped here otherwise.

Once I got inside, I made my way to the kitchen. All of the lights were off. I spotted an open bottle of wine but no wine glasses. I entered the foyer and saw a pair of Nike Jordans near the front door. Large, possibly size 10 or 11. They must be Mattison's. My friends and I are all big sneakerheads. I removed my shoes and stowed them in a corner where no one would notice them, and slowly made my way up the stairs. Once I got up there, I heard someone gasping. It was coming from our bedroom down the hallway. I could see that the door was wide open.

My heart started to pound. I wanted nothing more than to run out of there and be in denial about the whole thing. As I approached the doorway, the sounds became more prominent. I made it to the door. The lights were dimly lit in the room, allowing me to kneel and watch from the corner of the doorway without being easily seen.

The sight before me ripped my heart to pieces. There she was, my love, Liliana, getting eaten out by...someone who wasn't Mattison. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust, but I recognized the tall, slender figure with graying hair, his hands wrapped around my wife's thighs, and his face buried between her legs. It was Andrew. As if I didn't need more proof, Liliana's whispers made it undeniable.

"Oh fuck, Andrew. God..." she moaned quietly.

Liliana's legs were suspended up in the air, and his hands held them up by her thighs. Andrew was practically lifting Liliana's ass off of the bed. He was kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed, lathering her from her asshole to her clit with his big tongue. Long deep, continuous licks.

I couldn't make sense of this. I sat there, stunned. Was Liliana fucking both Andrew and Mattison? The PI's investigation made a lot more sense. Andrew referred me to the PI so he knew not to tip him off. Andrew must've instructed Liliana to lay low until the PI's investigation was over.

Andrew stood up and unbuckled his pants. Liliana sat up, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, her back arched, sticking her perky naked tits out cheerfully. Her silhouette was the silhouette of a goddess. Andrew pinched her left nipple with his left hand, slowly twisting it, pulling it up and down, left and right.

"Ohhhh...fuck..." Liliana cried as she made that signature face. It looked like she was crying, but I knew that was the face of pleasure.

Andrew dropped his pants. A massive, vein-infused cock emerged. It must've been easily 12 or 13 inches. Liliana gasped at the sight of it.

"I missed this thing so much, baby," she said as she began caressing it with both hands, almost struggling to hold it up. The way she stared at his cock longingly was enough to make me genuinely consider jumping over the stair railing.

"I know you missed it," Andrew said as he grabbed the back of her head in the palm of his right hand and guided her toward his towering cock, "suck on daddy's cock."

Liliana stuck her tongue out, gathering a pool of saliva at the tip of her tongue, and placed it at the end of Andrew's cock. He sighed as he lifted his head and closed his eyes, letting go of her left nipple. He used his hands to hold her long blond hair up, clearing rogue hair strands along the way. His cock was thicker than her mouth, and she couldn't grasp the entire thing without both hands.

Liliana gathered more saliva from her mouth and spat on Andrew's dick, lubricating it as best she could before using both hands to stroke his cock. If she had four hands, it wouldn't have been enough. She opened her mouth wide, and after some struggle, she managed to fit the tip of his cock in her mouth. Andrew slowly guided her head inward, pushing his cock deeper. Her head was the size of a small basketball in the palm of his hand. Liliana instantly began gagging. She couldn't get past more than five inches. The girth alone was too much, never mind his length. She compensated by gathering all the liquid she coughed up, lathering it along his shaft, and stroking more aggressively with both hands.

I could tell Liliana was becoming remarkably turned on. Her nipples looked like they could pierce metal, and she was rocking her ass up and down, grinding her pussy against the bed sheets. As Andrew's cock became wetter with Liliana's drool, he reached down and grabbed her right ass cheek, then jiggled it a little. I couldn't see clearly from this angle, but I'm sure he began penetrating her soon after with his fingers. Her moaning gave it away.

Liliana was now in full force cock sucking mode. Pulling Andrew's cock out of her mouth, dragging her mouth and tongue all along the side of his ruler-sized dick, then plopping it back in her mouth. She was rocking her ass up and down while he finger-fucked her. Finally, he pulled her by the hair away from his cock, and she began panting, catching her breath from the suffocating cock sucking exercise she had undergone for the past five minutes.

Andrew grabbed his cock and slapped her across the face with it lightly and repetitively. Liliana kept her tongue out, trying desperately to catch a taste of his cock, if not just for a second. The way she wanted that cock to touch her tongue, the look of lustful desire in her eyes. I had never seen anything like this from her before. I could never give her this. Andrew was a better man than me.

"Daddy, please," Liliana begged.

"Please, what?" Andrew replied.

"Please...please put it in me. Please cum in me, Daddy," she pleaded, tears streaming down her face. Her makeup began running. Liliana was literally crying. I couldn't believe this. My wife was crying for this guy's cock.

Andrew extracted his fingers from her pussy and kneeled slightly, grabbing my wife's jaw and pulling her face up to his. She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes, sitting still like an obedient dog. He dispatched an enormous wad of spit from his mouth into hers. She closed her mouth, gulped, and opened her mouth again, exhaling as if she had just sipped a refreshing soda. She grabbed hold of his cock with both her hands and began aggressively stroking it. Andrew repeated the maneuver. A huge wad of spit, Liliana drank it. Another huge heap, she drank it again. Stroking his cock all the while.

I was utterly defeated. Nothing could humiliate me any more than what I witnessed at this moment. Andrew turned my love around. She clumsily got on all fours, sticking that mesmerizing, round, onion-shaped ass in the air. His cock rested on her ass for a few seconds, looking like an elephant trunk in the dim light.

"Please fuck meEeEEEE--" Liliana couldn't complete her words before Andrew impaled her with his nuclear dick. Liliana's screaming stopped suddenly. She was utterly silent.

"Ngh. Ngh. Ngh," her moans became muted, internalizing her pleasure as his cock slid as far in as it could, leaving perhaps four inches uncovered, with the rest encased by her tight wet cunt. She was in so much ecstasy she couldn't even make an audible sound. I could see heavy white splotches escaping Liliana's pussy, smearing and painting over Andrew's cock. He continued thrusting slowly, never able to get that remaining four inches inside her. I'd never seen her this wet before.

"Oh...Oh...Oh!" Liliana began moaning more audibly as Andrew's thrusts began to intensify.

Andrew was enjoying my wife's body, particularly her ass. He firmly placed his right thumb on her asshole and lightly penetrated it. With his other hand, he grabbed one of her ass cheeks and bent it over like he was kneading dough. Her ass looked magnificent in the dim light, rippling with each thrust, the ripples intensifying as Andrew's thrusts intensified. Finally, he unlatched his thumb from her asshole and gave her a massive smack on her right ass cheek.

"URGGHHHHHHHH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!!" finally, Liliana let it all out. She slammed her ass as hard as she could into his behemoth cock and began grinding. Then she pulled forward and slammed as hard as she could again. Andrew wasn't having this. He grabbed her waist on each side and took control. He began fucking her doggedly.

SPLAT. SPLAT. SPLAT.

"FUCK! YES! FUCK MEEEE!" screamed Liliana. Andrew's silhouette stood three times larger than hers. He was conquering her. Her back arched downward as her head and ass shot toward the sky. He slammed her repeatedly, his cock practically bending at the base from how hard he was slamming into her. I could only imagine the head of his cock slamming directly into the far wall of her vagina, threatening to rip through her and enter her stomach.

SPLAT. SPLAT. SPLATTSSS. SPLATTTSSS.

Pussy juice was splattering all over the place.

"OOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD!!!" Liliana wailed. Another first--I had never heard her scream like that before.

"FUUUUUUCK!"

Massive streams of liquid shot out from her pussy, spraying all around Andrew's dick, landing all over his veiny arms and hands as they held onto her tiny waist. Liliana was squirting. And she kept squirting. It wasn't stopping. I didn't even know Liliana was capable of squirting.

The squirting sent Andrew over the edge.

"Fuck baby, yeah, fuuuuck!" he lurched forward, making one more big thrust.

SPLAT.

His pelvis smacked her ass, sending more giant ripples all around it. His cock was now fully impaling her. He managed to fit the entire thing inside of her. Liliana let out a howl as she turned her head back toward him, shocked at the additional four inches of cock that had just introduced itself inside her cunt. Andrew began cumming ferociously inside her walls. Sounds of liquids sloshing and bubbling escaped her pussy. She was overflowing with his and her bodily fluids.

Andrew fell over her, his cock still pumping and throbbing inside her. The pumping slowly stopped, leaving only a residual throbbing in his cock. Even in its reduced form, his cock continued to impale her, and she kept grinding on it, extracting every last drop of cum she could as they both lay in a spooning position on my bed, catching their breath.

I stared blankly at the calamitous scene before me. The aftermath was impossible to comprehend. There were fluids everywhere. The smell of sex and squirt was stinging my nostrils. I was frozen.

Within ten minutes, the two of them got up. Their movements woke me from my catatonic state.

"You're sure he's out of town, right?" Andrew asked as Liliana handed him a towel, and he began wiping himself down.

"Positive. He's been posting stupid fucking pictures all day on Instagram," she said smugly, "Look! He just posted one now." she handed him her phone. Andrew grabbed the phone and tossed it aside on the king-sized bed. He grabbed my wife by the waist and picked her up.

She crossed her legs around his lower back and her arms around his neck. They began kissing. I couldn't believe it. How does this guy have the stamina to continue after that inhuman cumming sequence? His cock reinflated, with the tip already knocking on Liliana's back.

"Put it in, Andrew. Fuck me again. Fill me with your cum."

"Yeah?" You want it?" he said, unlatching one hand to grab his cock. He propped her up higher and positioned her snatch on his dick. Then he lowered her down on it, and she held onto him as if she was holding on for dear life. Liliana closed her eyes shut and opened her mouth wide. Pain and pleasure colored her entire face.

Andrew grabbed her by her ass, one hand on each cheek, and began fucking her as he stood up straight, as if she was no heavier than a blowup sex doll. The muscles on his arms were on full display, his veins bulging. He had taken care of his body well into his late 30s, and it was paying off. He was using that strength to fuck the shit out of my wife, treating her like a ragdoll. Her tits bounced gleefully as he rocked her up and down on his cock.

By this point, I had become a lot more sober about the reality of what I was watching. Anger seeped into me as I started coming to my senses. I was watching my closest friend in life sexually demolish my wife. I took my phone out of my pocket and began recording.

I went on to record another two hours of footage. They had sex four times in total; three times penetrative, followed by one final 30-minute round of oral at the end. She squirted in his mouth and then sucked his dick and swallowed his seed. They took multiple naps in between. It was already past 4 am, and I no longer needed to see more. I sneaked out of the house and returned to my motel. I needed to wash the smell of their sex off of me and attempt to get some sleep.

******

I spent the entire week holed up in my motel. After witnessing the brutal scene of my wife getting demolished by my best friend's 13-inch cock, I couldn't go back to spy on them any further. Regardless of what the divorce lawyer needed for proof, the videos I recorded would have to do.

The only productive thing I could do all week was call Mattison for answers. This entire time I thought he was the one that was fucking my wife. But all of the puzzle pieces fit after I talked to him.

It turned out Mattison learned about the affair between Liliana and Andrew. He drove to Andrew's house unannounced about six months ago and saw them making out on Andrew's front patio. Mattison, unsure of how to handle it, decided to keep on driving. He texted Liliana later to confront her about it. She initially agreed to come clean to me but eventually tried to bribe Mattison with sex. By this point, nothing surprised me--my wife was a slut.

As I looked at the photos I took of Liliana's texts with Mattison, I concluded that his story checked out. There was never anything explicitly calling out a sexual encounter between the two of them. It didn't change the sad reality that my friendship with Mattison was over. He should've told me about Liliana and Andrew's affair.

Four days holed up in a motel took its toll on me. Every phone call I made to Liliana, pretending I was in Seattle, acting like everything was normal, killed me a little inside. My emotions were a mixture of despair, heartbreak, and anger. I thought I might feel better after a few days, but I didn't. Day over day, my anger took a firmer grip on my mental state. I wanted revenge on Andrew. I wanted to fuck every woman in his life. His ex-wife, his mother, and even his daughter. I wanted him to feel what I felt a hundred times over.

******

I was officially "back in town" and back to pretending I was in a happy marriage with Liliana--only this time, I stopped fucking her. I devised terrible excuses to avoid sex, but she didn't press much. She was already getting her fill and didn't need me. I gave the evidence I gathered to my divorce lawyer, and it was only a matter of pulling the trigger and serving her papers now. I asked the lawyer to hold off on serving her a bit longer.

About two weeks into my faux return to town, a peculiar impulse overcame me. I decided to drive to Andrew's parents' house. I stopped my car on the road a couple blocks from their home and walked up to the passenger side tire. I took a switchblade out of my pocket and punctured the tire. I re-entered the vehicle and drove it on the damaged tire up to their curb.

"What the fuck are you doing, Mike," I whispered, staring at myself in the rearview mirror. I exited the car, walked to the front door, and rang the doorbell. Marla answered the door.

"Mike! What a pleasant surprise!"

I did my best to avoid eye contact with those signature triple-D breasts pressed under her blouse.

"Hey, Mrs. Vargas! I'm so sorry to disturb you. I was wondering if Mr. Vargas is home?" I said, turning my head to my car, "I was driving by and noticed I had a flat tire. I was hoping he could help me attach a spare. I don't have a jack."

"Oh, love, I'm sorry to hear that!" she apologized, "He's out with his fishing buddies for the week. Why don't you come on in? You can take a look in his toolshed."

She was alone. That was precisely what I wanted to hear. I walked in. Marla led me to the backyard, where her husband kept a large toolshed in the far east corner of the yard.

"Thank you, Mrs. Vargas. I'll be out of your hair soon." I smiled back.

"Oh, hush. Let me fix you a drink while you look for that jack. Be careful. It's a mess in there."

I opened the door to the shed. It was the size of a small room and better organized than Marla let on. I spotted the carjack instantly. I grabbed it and hid it in a corner under a pile of rusted car parts. I pretended to keep searching for it until Marla came back.

"Did you find it, love?" Marla asked as she walked in with an iced tea.

"No, not yet. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Thank you," I said, grabbing the iced tea from her hand.

"Well, let me see if I can help."

Marla began lifting random objects and tools, moving things around. Her colossal 50-inch ass bounced around in her jean shorts as she moseyed around the shed. Even from behind her, I could see her tits swaying in random directions. My heart beat heavily, and my cock stiffened as I admired the 54-year-old curvaceous vixen.

"Marla," I said as she muttered inaudible words and continued searching for the carjack.

"Yes, love?" she said, turning her head halfway as she placed aside a basket of Christmas lights.

"I have to tell you something," I said as I closed the door to the shed and turned on a portable lamp hanging from the ceiling. I got close to Marla, and she turned to face me, bringing her face within inches of mine. Her hazel eyes sparkled as they connected with mine. I was breathing heavily. Marla raised an eyebrow.

"Why'd you close the door, Mike?" she asked anxiously.

"I am...so...attracted to you. You know I've been crushing on you since I was just a kid," I whispered, raising my right hand and caressing Marla's right breast with my fingers.

Marla tensed up.

"Oh, honey. Mike, I'm--I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression," Marla stuttered as she averted eye contact and backed away from me. Her ass banged against a workbench behind her.

I didn't relent. I brought my face closer to Marla's, practically tasting her breath. I lightly lifted her chin with my left hand, returning her eyes to mine.

"Mike...," Marla whispered.

"You smell so good," I said, "Please, let me?"

She didn't respond but kept her eyes on mine. Her body was apprehensive, but her eyes told a different story.

I opened my mouth and slowly stuck my tongue out, hoping to connect with her tongue. Sure enough, she shakingly opened her lips, and her tongue touched mine. Marla closed her eyes, and so did I. Our lips locked. I let my tongue linger until she began moving hers. Our tongues brushed together and began circling one another. Marla let out a soft moan. I set the iced tea down on the workbench behind her.

12