An Affair of Revenge: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands freed, I lightly touched her ass, then began gripping with each hand. I gripped harder until I grabbed each cheek firmly, then pulled her closer. She moaned louder. Her ass was impossibly large. I could move my hands in any direction, and there would be a substantial amount of meat under my palms, soft and shapeable like playdough. Marla pulled away from me abruptly.

"Stop, Mike. We can't," she panted, turning around and raising her hand.

I could see her heart beating out of her chest as her heavy breathing rocked her bosom up and down. The skin on her neck and chest was flushed. I swiftly pulled her back and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She reciprocated, and we began making out. I lifted her and sat her on top of the workbench. The ice tea fell and shattered on the ground--we both ignored it. I began kissing and sucking on her neck. She smelled magnificent.

"Oh, Mike! Oh!" she moaned as I rode my tongue along her neck, jaw, and chin, finally returning it inside her mouth.

I maneuvered my right hand from behind her ass and made my way to her crotch. I relentlessly rubbed over her jean shorts. She began stroking my cock over my pants. I was as hard as steel. I grabbed her by her jawline with my left hand. Unwanted images of Andrew hocking a big wad of spit into Liliana's mouth flashed through me. I tightened my grip on Marla's jaw, forcing her mouth open. I gathered a pool of saliva in my mouth, then closed my lips to force it out. It drooled down in slow motion. Marla's eyes widened. She stuck her tongue out to receive my saliva, then curled her tongue back in, savoring it. Her crotch became soaking wet through her shorts.

"Marla," I whispered, "I want you to suck on this cock like your life depended on it," Marla was nodding her head, hanging on every word I spoke to her, "Take me to your room where your husband fucks you."

Marla and I stumbled back into the house. I followed her to her room, caressing her from behind, admiring her coke bottle figure, rubbing her tits, and unbuttoning her jean shorts. When we got to her bedroom, I had only managed to pull her shorts halfway down. Her mind-blowing ass was bursting out of her shorts, engulfing a thin black thong noticeable only by the top thread around her waist. I knew, no matter what happened, my cock was going inside of her asshole today. I needed to cum in her ass like I needed air to breathe. But before that grand finale, I wanted to explore the rest of her.

Marla turned me around, pulled my shirt off, and pushed me, back-first, onto her bed. She removed her top. Lucky for me, Marla wasn't wearing a bra. The underside of her all-natural watermelon-sized tits got hooked on her blouse as she pulled it off, right before they plopped down and made a loud smacking sound. I'm not religious, but only God could've made those breasts. Large, perfectly shaped, with huge light-brown areolas encompassing her eraser-shaped nipples.

Marla wasn't wasting any time. She pulled my pants and boxers down and tossed them on the bed. My manhood hung half-hard, pulsing.

"Oh my," she said as she began caressing it, "what a perfect cock."

Marla let out a desperate moan right before she began sucking me off. She was giving me a professional-grade blow job. Marla had two decades more sexual experience than Liliana, and it was apparent. She took the entire length of my pole inside her mouth without a single gag. She began bobbing her head and slamming the back of her throat into my cock with vigor, letting out a wet grunt each time. Her hands clasped around my balls, holding them in a vice. I leaned my head back, immobilized by bliss.

Finally, she removed the entirety of my cock from her mouth. Saliva was hanging all over it, connecting to Marla's plump lips. She lifted her boobs and clamped them around my rod, obscuring it entirely while staring me right in the eyes. I began rocking my hips up and down, titty fucking those wonderful, cartoonishly-large breasts. I felt a rush of semen reach the top of my cock. A consistent pool of precum began oozing from my tip. Marla stuck her tongue out and sucked on my head every time it escaped from in between her melons, savoring my precum.

"Marla, if we keep this up, I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

But Marla didn't respond. She continued staring me down while maintaining her vice grip on my cock with her tits. She hocked a giant mass of spit onto my head, then took control of the titty fucking, sliding her tits up and down with finesse. Every time her tits slammed down, my balls took the brunt. Those melons were heavy, and my balls could only handle so much. My cock compensated for this by growing as hard as possible, relishing in the ecstasy.

This power struggle between Marla and me turned me on even more. I grabbed her by her hair just as she was sucking on my penis' head. I pulled her head away. Her mouth disconnected from my dick. Marla laughed and looked up at me, her chin covered with a medley of saliva and precum. She was enjoying this. I continued pulling her by her hair, forcing her to stand up, finally relieving me of her titty death grip. I spun around, threw her on the bed, and positioned her on her back. Her melons were jiggling everywhere, like two water beds colliding.

I pulled her thong off, then brought my head down to Marla's puffy pussy lips. Translucent juices were running down to her ass crack. I began consuming them, then started eating her mound, eventually reaching her clit, alternating between licking and sucking on it. She gushed warm juices into my mouth.

"Oh Mike, my love. Don't stop. I'm close," Mala begged. I was back in control. I continued munching on her mature, well-aged cunt. I began walloping her clit with my tongue. I wanted her to cum in my mouth.

"Mike! I'm cummminnnng!"

Hot streams of Marla's cum shot all over my face. My tongue tried to shovel as much of it as possible into my mouth, swallowing repeatedly. Her cum had an exquisite taste. I wanted to drink it all. Marla was heaven, and I had reached nirvana.

"Fuck me. Fuck me right now!" Marla commanded, her eyes closed, and head arched back.

Without hesitation, I crawled over her and slid my cock inside her wet pulsating cunt.

"OH my god!" she screamed, finally opening her eyes, looking at me in disbelief, "God, you're so big!"

She felt better than I could've imagined. I didn't hesitate to begin fucking her. Slow rhythmic thrusts. Shockwaves rippled through her enormous tits with every thrust. I lowered my head and latched onto her left nipple while grabbing her right tit with my other hand. I sucked on that soft nipple so hard that the suction filled my entire mouth with her malleable breast. My thrusts became faster. Wetness consumed my cock, and the sensation was overwhelming. I continued sucking while thrusting. My right hand was grasping harder on Marla's soft basketball-sized tit.

Marla's moans rang in my ears like a magical spell, willing the semen in my cock to escape. But I didn't want to cum yet. I unlatched my mouth from Marla's left tit, watching it collapse and resume its all-natural swaying motions. I slowed slightly by this point, and we entered a stable, rhythmic movement. I felt a river of juices between us on every thrust.

Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat.

"This is my cock," Marla moaned, "this is my cock now. God, I love this cock, baby."

"Yeah, Marla. This is your cock," I panted, "you can have this cock anytime you want for the rest of your life. It's yours. And whose pussy is this?"

"This pussy is yours, love!"

The dirty talk sent Marla over the edge. She arched her back, bringing her stomach up. I positioned myself upright as I continued fucking her. I began aggressively rubbing her clit. Marla let out a series of ear-piercing moans.

My cock felt her vagina walls constrict. I clamped my hands around her tits, squeezing and pushing them together as I shoved every centimeter of my iron rod inside her.

"I'm CUMMING!!!" she howled as a gush of Marla's cum rushed around my cock, threatening to push me right out of her soaking pussy.

I gave her a few more thrusts and stopped. My cock was throbbing aggressively inside her, threatening to explode. To save face, I pulled it out and thumped my cock down on her clit a few times. Marla convulsed with each thump.

"Get on top of me," I said, falling on my back, "Show me that ass."

Marla positioned herself on top of me, reverse cowgirl. I had never seen an ass so beautiful. Stretchmarks decorated her thighs, traveling onto each side of her ass. Two massive cheeks wobbled over me as she lowered her snatch on my precum-spewing rod.

"Like this, love?" Marla sang as she began grinding on me, "Oh fuck, you're so hard. Oh fuck!"

Her grinding graduated to twerking. Her asscheeks clapped together with every move. I slapped her right ass cheek as hard as I could.

"Oh! My!" Marla panted as she continued twerking on my cock.

I grabbed any part of that mountainous booty I could get my hands on--careful not to grip too hard and inadvertently halt her cum-summoning ass movements.

I wasn't going to last much longer. I decided it was time to prep for the grand finale. I pulled Marla's asscheeks apart, which was no easy feat. I watched Marla's sphincter bob up and down for a good minute, my cock lurching inside her as I tried my hardest to hold myself from cumming a little longer. I began fingering her asshole with my right thumb.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck yes, baby. Keep doing that," she exclaimed. To my delight, she was into it.

"This ass is mine too, isn't it?" I asked in between labored breaths. Marla nodded her head, responding with moans. Sweat was running down her back.

I pushed my thumb further into her asshole. Her moans grew louder. My cock was so rock hard at this point that I could feel the back wall of her vagina pushing on my head. I had no choice but to stop. I grabbed her asscheeks and held on firmly, bringing her motions to a halt and pulling her upwards, withdrawing my ticking timebomb of a cock out of her cunt. Marla crawled forward, her ass swaying left and right, beckoning me.

I positioned myself behind Marla, taking in the view of Marla's glorious cosmic booty. I wanted it so bad that my mouth tensed, my jaw tingled, and I felt chills down my spine. I slowly slid the tip of my pole back between her swollen wet pussy lips. Two inches were positioned firmly in her cunt.

Suddenly, images of Andrew's colossal cock impaling Liliana from behind hit me like a bag of bricks. I took a second to recompose myself. I reached over to grab my pants strewn across the bed beside us and pulled my phone out. I began video recording.

"God damn, you've got the most amazing ass I've ever seen, Marla," I needlessly proclaimed.

"Mmmm, what are you gonna do with it, big boy?" she replied, slowly rocking her ass back and forth, taking an additional inch of my cock in and out of her.

Marla shook her ass slightly, pulling my cock with it, left and right. These motions were driving me crazy. I pushed in further, my cock convulsing, practically begging me to let it relieve itself from the overflowing semen that afflicted it. I knew I couldn't begin thrusting without cumming, so I pulled it back out and rested it inside her ass crack. I pushed upward until the tip of my cock was adjacent to Marla's asshole. She didn't protest.

Marla's juices and cum were wrapped all over my dick and would serve as lubrication. I pushed the head of my cock with my thumb into her anus, moving the camera up close.

"Ohhhhh. Fuck. Fuuuck." she whispered.

I pushed myself further into her taut, perfect asshole. Marla let out a pained moan. I could tell she wasn't used to this. I had enough video, so I tossed my phone to the side, letting it continue recording as it landed beside us, face up.

Her asshole was tight, cutting off the circulation in my penis, bending it with every forward motion. I slowly slid outward, then back in, allowing her to adjust. The aggressive throbbing emanating from my cock wasn't helping much. I needed to cum now. I kept the in-and-out motion going a few more times until her anus began self-lubricating. Soon after, I began thrusting more aggressively.

"Ugh, ohhhhh FUUUUCK!" Marla moaned as she began throwing her ass back at me.

I grabbed her disproportionally small waist with both hands and slammed the inside of her tight asshole as hard as possible. Her ass danced in all directions. I continued slamming, fucking the ever-living hell out of her. I only had a few thrusts left before I exploded, so I fucked her harder. Her cheeks were slapping against my stomach, waves of ass flesh undulating as her asscheeks crashed into each other. I couldn't control it any longer. My balls tightened as the head of my dick began unapologetically spouting bursts of semen into Marla's asshole. I thrust deeper. Marla let out a bitonal scream.

She slammed her hands into the mattress sheets and grabbed them, pushing her ass back into me, almost knocking me down. I managed to maintain my stance as my dick pumped more blows of cum into her intestine. Pumping, pumping, pumping, until my balls were empty.

I pulled my cock out and watched, mesmerized, as her asshole spasmed, my white hot cum seeping out. Marla collapsed onto her bed, and I collapsed on top of her. We both fell asleep. I slept like a baby.

12