An Affair of Revenge: Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liliana: "Dude..."

I stared at her text and thought about what I had just done, the fog of anger dissipating from my brain. I realized just how monstrous of a fuck-up I'd made. Andrew would be back here any minute with the pure intent of killing me.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers. I found a large knife and grabbed it. Vanessa walked in, rubbing her eyes.

"Mike, what's going on? What's all that noise?" she said, squinting her eyes, still waking up.

"Andrew. He's—"

BANG. BANG. BANG.

It was too late. Andrew was here. Vanessa's eyes widened, and she ran back up the stairs, presumably to grab her gun.

"COME OUT, MIKEY! READY TO FUCKING DIE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!" Andrew bellowed. I heard a distinct click from the other side of the door. I slowly approached.

POW.

A gunshot reverberated outside as the doorknob flew off the door. Andrew had shot it off. He swung the door wide open and came barging in.

"There you are, you little shit," Andrew sneered through gritted teeth.

Adrenaline rushed through me. Without any time to think, I ran at Andrew, knife in hand, pointed directly at him. Andrew stopped and braced himself for my impact, raising his right arm to point the gun at me. Before his arm could fully extend, I crashed into him. Andrew landed on his back. I landed flat on him.

I scrambled and reoriented myself, realizing the gun was still in his hand. I reached toward the weapon as Andrew extended his right hand as far from mine as possible. We both kicked and wriggled on the floor. Andrew let out a pained groan. I managed to get on my knees, giving me added leverage to lunge at the gun. I punched the firearm out of Andrew's hand, and it slid across the room into a distant corner.

Andrew used the opportunity to grab me from behind and put me in a headlock. I began suffocating, helpless to free myself. Andrew was more powerful than I was. My vision began to get blurry. I noticed blood was spewing from Andrew's side. My knife had impaled him when I landed on him. I quickly grabbed the knife by the handle and pulled it from under Andrew's left ribcage.

"ARGH!" Andrew screamed. It was enough for him to release me from his headlock.

I untangled his arms around my head and stood up as I turned to face Andrew. Andrew was writhing in pain, holding his wound.

"DAD!" Jennifer shouted as she ran down the stairs.

"Jennifer, stay away!" Vanessa shouted, running behind her, gun in hand.

Andrew grabbed my legs and pulled on them, slamming me to the floor, my chin taking the brunt of it on the hardwood floor. I began to see red. I took my knife and stabbed at him aimlessly. Andrew's left hand shielded him, and the blade skewered his palm.

"OW FUCK!" Andrew screamed.

"You worthless pile of fucking dog shit," I said with fury in my eyes.

"Mike, STOP!" Vanessa screamed as she tried to grab me from behind. I elbowed her out of the way, unsure which part of her body I made contact with. Vanessa fell back, shrieking.

"Uncle Mike, please!" Jennifer cried from the stairwell.

Despite two stab wounds, Andrew looked at me as smugly as ever. We both sat there momentarily, breathing heavily, staring each other down.

Andrew turned his attention past me to Vanessa, both hands holding his bleeding side. He began crying.

"He fucked, Jennifer, Vee. He fucked our DAUGHTER!" Andrew screamed.

"What..." Vanessa whispered from behind me.

"He sent me a fucking video of it!" Andrew snapped.

"No, that's not true!" Jennifer lied.

I lost it. I punched Andrew in the face before saddling myself on top of him. I turned the blade upside down and held it with both hands.

"FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUU!" I screamed as I drove the knife downward into Andrew's manhood. Blood sprayed all over my arms and face.

Andrew let out a high-pitched bitonal scream. I raised the blade and impaled him again. Then again. Then again. I raised my arms as high as possible, screaming as I prepared one finishing thrust into the motherfucker.

POW.

A gunshot rumbled throughout the house. I felt the air in my lungs escape within milliseconds as my arms and legs went limp. Vanessa shot me. The bullet went straight into my back and through my chest. A metallic sensation overcame my tastebuds. A slew of blood escaped my mouth as I faceplanted onto Andrew's shoulder.

"Help, please, we need paramedics!" a voice echoed faintly in my ears.

Reverbed voices filled the room, Vanessa and Jennifer's screams and cries. Their voices became more distant by the second. My vision went dark, and nothingness overtook me.

******

BUZZZZ.

The jail cell door loudly clicked as the guard stood by it. I was sitting on my bunk bed, lightly grazing the bumpy scar at the center of my chest.

"Inmate, with me," said the guard.

"Well, good morning to you too, Stella," I said with a smile. Stella shook her head in amusement as I walked out of the cell. I followed her down the hallway.

Minutes later, I was in a dimly lit storage room, vigorously ramming my cock into Stella's cunt as I held her large waist from behind. Her floppy tits hung from her undone uniform top, slapping together harmoniously. Her sizeable brown ass was raw from all the smacks I planted on it minutes earlier.

"Hurry up and cum...your shift is...starting soon," Stella annoyedly moaned as she held onto a concrete wall.

"I'm almost there," I groaned as I grabbed her ass and squeezed. My balls tensed up, and I pulled my cock out just in time as I began shooting ribbons of cum all over Stella's stretch-marked ass. Stella shook her ass a little as I painted her booty with semen, giving me a tingling rush of euphoria as I finished unloading on her.

"You're on laundry duty today," Stella sternly said as she wiped my cum from her behind with a paper towel.

"Fuck my life. I hate that job," I said as I looked at myself in the reflection of a large aluminum canister on a storage shelf. My age was beginning to catch up with me. I had gray hairs sprinkled throughout my beard.

It had been eight years since my confrontation with Andrew. I was charged with attempted murder but pleaded down to aggravated assault. My conviction landed me a 15-year sentence. Vanessa hadn't spoken a single word to me since the dispute at her house. I couldn't help but wonder how this could've played out had Vanessa defended me. My lawyer tried to get her to testify that Andrew was trespassing and that I acted in self-defense. But I knew that with Vanessa's revelation that I had fucked her daughter, I'd get no cooperation from her, nor did I feel right asking for it. She and Andrew claimed I was a deranged trespasser and that they had operated in the best interest of their daughter's safety. I had evidence to prove this wasn't the case, like my video of Jennifer, but pleading down was enough for me in the end. I was willing to take the punishment.

Vanessa and Jennifer sold their house and moved away within months of the incident. Jennifer had sent me a letter apologizing for being the reason that things went so badly with her mom and dad. It ripped my heart to pieces knowing she'd thought that. The damage I'd done to this poor girl made me wish myself dead every night when I was alone with my thoughts. I wrote Jennifer a response, telling her that she was in no way, shape, or form even remotely to blame. The blame lay entirely on me, and I had taken advantage of her. I told her that I didn't deserve her forgiveness. I suggested she go to therapy and refrain from contacting me again.

My divorce with Liliana swung in her favor in the end. I kept a sizeable portion of our assets, but she kept the house. I didn't bother fighting it, given my conviction and a civil lawsuit Andrew filed against me, which would result in him taking every dollar to my name. I hadn't heard from Liliana since we settled our divorce. To my knowledge, Liliana and Andrew's affair ended after our altercation. It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Andrew sustained permanent injuries to his testicles and penis. His stab wound under his ribcage proved to be non-fatal. I learned during his lawsuit against me that he had undergone various surgeries, including an attempt by doctors to install a mechanical pump to restore function in his dick. As far as I'm aware, nothing's worked, and Andrew would likely never be able to perform penetrative sex again for the rest of his life. I owe him $500,000 in damages—closer to $300,000 after the assets I retained from the divorce. But knowing he can't fuck a woman for the rest of his life, I wouldn't care if I owed him a million dollars.

Mattison was the only asshole in this entire fucked up situation that got away scot-free. I called him before my arraignment, asking why he did what he did. Why go from this noble act, trying to get Liliana to come clean, to having a three-way with her on video? He responded that I had lost my way after sleeping with Andrew's mother; my wife was fair game from that point on. I had always suspected that Mattison was having a long-term affair with Liliana—gaslighting me about the original text messages I found between them. But it's behind me now, and I am content with never knowing the full extent of the truth.

I've been doing much better. I felt lucky to be alive after the gunshot wound through my back and chest. I went to AA regularly and have been clean of painkillers and alcohol for eight years. I opted out of sex addiction treatment because, as you can tell, I'm not quite ready to throw in that towel. Ultimately, I've lost my wife, job, house, life savings, and friends—all in the name of revenge. I ruined lives, including Marla's, whose husband divorced her after it came out during Andrew's lawsuit that I had an affair with his mother. I repent every day for my mistakes but expect no absolution in return. All I can do now is lead a simple life with simple pleasures. Do my prison jobs well, keep a low profile, and hope to god that my favorite corrections officer, Stella, continues working here until my sentence ends.

Unironically, it took prison to finally get myself back in shape.

The end.