An Affari Not To Remember

Story Info
Wife has an affair with a young cock and gets caught.
10.9k words
3.32
38.9k
43
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Affair not to Remember

sizemedium

Wife has an affair with a young cock and gets caught.

This is a fictional story. It did not happen. If you aren't interested in another cheating wife story, then please find another story to read. All characters in this story are over 18.

I am married to a very beautiful lady, Carol, for 15 years. She has beautiful black hair and big brown eyes that sparkle when I look into them. Being only 5-1, she is very petite with a figure of a 30 year old. Where ever she goes, men stare at her. She is 40 and I am 45 and we have been married for 15 years.

Carol works at our local hospital which is about 6 blocks from our house. She is an Admission Tech which means that she is the representative that you see when you are going to be admitted into the hospital. Patients sit with her in her small office and she sets up their file, schedules procedures if needed and records their insurance information. Fortunately, she does not have to handle patients in the Emergency Room as they have a separate team to handle that.

I am the Director of Engineering at a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant which is about 1/4 mile from our house. Our plant has about 1000 employees and twenty or so report directly to me. I am in charge of the operation of the plant.

We are lucky that we both work almost the same hours. We get up at 5:30 am and eat breakfast together before work. We both have to be at work by 7 am. Neither of us has to take a lunch to work because there is a cafeteria at both our work locations. She gets off at 4 pm but I don't get home until 5:30 pm. The difference in our leaving work times allows my wife to have dinner ready when I get home.

oooo

Today was a nice wintery Tuesday and it turned out to be a light work day for me so I took off a little early about 4:30 pm. I called home to tell my wife that I would be early but she wasn't home yet. Maybe she was still at work. I drove to the hospital, parked at the curb and ran inside to get my wife to treat her to dinner out. Her office was empty and the lady in the next office told me that she had already left. She was not home and not in her office. I wonder where she could be?

I returned to my car and as I was driving out, I swung through the hospital employee parking lot. I saw her car parked in the back row. Although it was dark outside, I thought I saw movement in the back seat. It was cold enough outside that the windows in her car were fogging up. I turned on my bright headlights and drove near them so that my headlights would illuminate her car. Sure enough, I could see my wife's head bobbing up and down in the back seat. When she saw my car lights, she raised up to see who it was. I quickly turned down another row to make it look like I was an employee leaving for the day.

As I drove home, my anger arose and my heart was beating fast. My wife was cheating on me! Shit! I had no idea that she was cheating. There was nothing different in her actions at home. How long has this been going on under my nose? Why would she cheat? I have given her everything she wanted and our sex life seemed to be perfect. Maybe the guy has a bigger dick than mine. My angry thoughts immediately wandered to things that I could do to hurt the guy.

I pulled into our garage and shut the door. I went into our kitchen and got a big glass of iced tea (I don't drink alcohol) and sat down at the kitchen table to await my wife. I wanted to see if she would tell me about what had just happened or would she lie about it.

I was so angry that I was shaking and I was breathing fast. I needed to calm down and think more logically. As I sat there I cleared my mind and forced myself to breathe slowly. I had to stop thinking about hurting the guy because it wasn't worth jail.

I turned my thoughts to my wife. From what I know from one relative, some close friends and coworkers, a cheating wife indicates that there is something wrong with the marriage. Something that has forced the wife to stray such as a bigger cock, more attention, affection, etc.. From these experiences of others, I know that once the cheating starts, either the husband is so devastated that he cannot live with the wife any longer, or if they try to stay together, the wife will usually stray again. Either way, it ends up in a divorce. Am I going to have to divorce the love of my life?

I asked myself, what is missing from our marriage that prompted my wife to cheat on me? I have never even looked at another woman and certainly have not cheated on her. Why would I? I have a beautiful and loving wife.

I decided that I would not confront her tonight because I needed proof of her infidelity. How would I do that? Then I remembered that the Security Team at work was under my control. We have a lot of tiny spy cameras at work to monitor our employees. The cameras are not used to spy on the employees but rather to monitor manufacturing operations to make certain that processes are done correctly and that no one steals any drugs, especially narcotics.

My wife has never been late coming home till tonight. I wonder if my wife has been bringing the guy to our home during the day to fuck him. I have not noticed anything different around the house like the sheets being changed midweek. I should bring some of the cameras home in case she has been bringing the guy here or in case she starts bringing him here. Until I can get good evidence, I must act as though nothing is wrong going forward and not give her any indication that I know.

About 6:30pm, I heard the garage door open. My wife was home two hours late. The house door to the garage slammed shut and I heard my wife calling to me.

She came into the kitchen but did not come over and kiss me. She took off her coat and laid it on a chair. I noticed that her clothing was disheveled, her blouse was buttoned incorrectly and her hair was messed up. I could smell semen on her. Yep! She has been fucking someone. Will she tell me about it or will she lie about it?

"You are two hours late tonight? I was beginning to worry about you. Where were you?" I asked.

She turned white and lowered her head. "I had to stay late and do some record filing. We have gotten way behind," she said without looking at me.

She just lied about where she was so clearly she is trying to hide her affair. I must act normal so that she will think that she has gotten away with fucking tonight until I can get the cameras installed.

"I got off at 4:30 so I swung by the hospital to take you out to dinner, but you weren't there and they told me that you had left," I said watching her expression.

Her body straightened up and she frowned. "They didn't know that I was back in the file room working," she replied lying to me again. "I would like to take a shower before I fix dinner. I feel really dirty from working with all those dusty files."

"No, I still want to take you out to dinner. You have worked so hard that you don't need to be in the kitchen tonight," I said. "Put your coat back on and let's head out. Where do you want to go?"

"Could I clean up a bit before we go?" she asked.

"No, but you can comb your hair in the car. We need to get to the restaurant before it fills up," I said. "Wait a minute, honey, You have something on your cheek." I took a paper napkin from our kitchen table and wiped a small amount of cum from her cheek near her ear. I showed it to her and she had a very surprised look on her face.

"It must be something from when I was doing the filing," She explained.

"No, it is white and looks more like ... hand lotion? Let's go eat!" I said. I acted like I threw the napkin in the trash but I secretly palmed it and put it in my pocket. I can have the DNA tested from the semen sample.

We left for her favorite restaurant. I ordered a steak and she had a large salad. We both ate without talking. I noticed that my wife had a frown the whole time we were at the restaurant. I could tell that something serious was on her mind. On the return trip home neither of us talked but I could still smell semen on her.

As soon as we were in the house, my wife said, "I am really tired tonight. I think I will go take a hot shower and then go right to bed, honey."

I put my hand on the side of her face and said, "You do look very worn out. You must have done a lot of physical work tonight. (A snide comment to see if she can read between the lines.) I think going to bed early is a good idea. I will go to bed early also as I need to be at the plant a little early tomorrow."

She quickly ran up the stairs and into our bedroom. I followed behind. I took my time undressing, but I was carefully watching her undress in our bathroom. She put all of her clothes in the dirty clothes basket. That is unusual for her. She usually wears a clean blouse every day but often wears the same skirt for a couple of days. She took off her panties and pushed them way down into the clothes basket instead putting them on top. Hum!

I crawled into bed and pretended to be reading a book but I was really thinking about her. After she dried off from her shower, she crawled into bed with me. We both sleep in the nude because we have a fairly active sex life and it makes it much easier.

"I am going right to sleep tonight. I am sorry but no loving tonight. I'll make it up to you tomorrow night," she said and turned her back to me. She doesn't want me to find out that her pussy had been used. I turned out the light.

I had a hard time going to sleep. Thoughts of her cheating were running through my head. I also had some evil thoughts of things that I could do to the man.

oooo

The next morning, I quickly got dressed and headed down to breakfast. I was anxious to start on my plan to catch my wife cheating. She came down in her robe and made breakfast.

I needed to give her the opportunity to be caught fucking. I am going to install the spy cameras in our house this morning so I will give her a suggestion to use our house this afternoon. That way I have control over where and when she does it to make certain that I get solid proof.

As we ate, I said to her, "Honey, you still look very tired. Why don't you take a half day off this afternoon and come home. If I were you, I would crawl into bed all alone and take a nap." (I wonder if she caught my snide comment.)

"I think I will. That is a good idea and of course I will be alone," she said.

"I just meant that I would not be here with you. Today is going to be a busy day for me. I might be a little late tonight," I said.

There ... I have provided her the opportunity to use the house this afternoon. I hope that she doesn't bring the guy home because this affair is eating me up inside. If she does bring the man home with her, the cameras will get the proof that I need to confront her. I don't know exactly what I will do about her cheating just yet. I love her with all my heart but she is hurting me, but I want her to explain to me why she is cheating.

I didn't finish my breakfast but grabbed my coat and headed to our garage. As I drove to work, I planned how many cameras I would need and exactly where to put them. As I drove into the plant, I went right to the Security Office. I found that Steve was already there. He is the man in charge of the security cameras and the laptops that download the cameras.

"Steve, I need 7 cameras and a laptop," I said.

"Sure! We have about a hundred cameras so no problem," he replied. He never asked me what I wanted them for. Good man! He then proceeded to show me how they work and then how to download the video data to the laptop. The "spy" laptops have DVD drives to save the video data to a disk for future reference. These cameras are easy to hide because they are slightly larger than a dice from a game. They start recording when the camera senses movement and they can record about 1 to 2 days of data before you have to download them.

I rushed to my car with the equipment and headed for home. By the time I got there, my wife had left for work. I went first to our bedroom and hid 4 cameras such that they gave full coverage of the bedroom. Next I went into our bathroom and dug through the dirty clothes until I found her panties from last night. I checked the crotch and it was still moist. There was quite a bit of dried cum all over. Clearly, she had fucked the guy last night in her car. I put them into a baggie and hid it in my sock drawer.

I put the 5th camera at the end of the second floor hallway. Our bedroom is at one end of the hallway and going the other way, there are several rooms including a guest bathroom and a guest bedroom. This camera would see which bedroom they would use.

The remaining two cameras I put in the guest bedroom in case they go in there. Steve had set the cameras up to use our family WIFI system so I could watch the cameras from the internet with the laptop.

I returned to work and logged onto the internet with the laptop. Sure enough I could see the hallway, the guest bedroom and our bedroom. These cameras also record voices so that I am able to hear what they are talking about. We also have a home security system which I can also access from the internet. I logged into that website and I could see our two security cameras. One was in the doorbell at the front door and the other camera monitored our living room. Now I was ready.

About 1 pm, I called my wife's office and got the recording that she was out of the office. That means that she is going to go home, but will she bring the guy with her. I hope not! Next I logged into the cameras. I check the upstairs cameras but there was no one there. Maybe she went someplace and hasn't gotten home yet. I brought up the security cameras in case she was in the living room or kitchen. Sure enough, my wife and a man were sitting on the couch in the living room. The man had his back to the camera but I could clearly see my wife's face. They were kissing and I could see that my wife's blouse was open and the man had his hands on her tits. I aimed the security camera around to get a better understanding of what I was seeing. I noticed that there was no bra to be seen. That meant that she did not wear one today because she planned to meet with this guy. Clearly, this wasn't a "just happened" event but was planned. Why is she doing this to me? I love her so much and it really hurts to watch this.

Next I checked the doorbell camera. I backed up the recorded video but no one came to the door all day. I re-ran the doorbell video and I saw a white pickup truck pull up in front of our house at the curb. A young man crawled out and walked toward our garage. So ... she is having an affair with a younger man! I wonder if they intend to run off together?

I returned to the living room camera and watched them for about half an hour. Finally my wife stood up and removed her blouse. Then she dropped down to her knees in front of the man. I saw her unzip his pants and then remove his dick. Being young, his dick looked rock hard and he appeared to be circumcised. His dick appeared to be very slim and about 5 to 6 inches long because she could only get one hand around the shaft. Well, she wasn't after a big dick! I am longer and thicker than this guy. Why would she choose this guy to have an affair with?

After about 1 minute or so of sucking, I saw the man arch his back and say something. (My security camera does not have the capability of detecting sound.) This guy is a quick cummer! My wife stopped bobbing her head and held still with his dick in her mouth. I am certain that she was swallowing his cum. Then my wife stood up and removed her skirt. She had no panties on! Again, that proved to me that she planned this encounter.

She laid down on the couch and put one leg on the back of the couch and the other off the couch. The result was that she had spread her legs about as far as possible. I saw her motion to her pussy and the guy crawled between her legs and put his mouth on her pussy. My wife loved to receive oral sex but it takes her a while to cum. I hope this guy has more stamina licking than he does with a blowjob. Every once in a while the guy would raise his head up and say something to my wife. After about 10 minutes of his licking, I saw my wife have one of her orgasms. When she cums, her legs shake uncontrollably. She usually arches her back and throws her head back. Yep, she did it! Orgasm!

She laid quiet for a couple of minutes and the guy was sucking on her tits. She sat up and checked the clock on the wall. They did some talking and I saw the guy straighten his clothes and then she walked him out of the picture. I assumed that she took him to the garage because I did not see him leaving on the doorbell camera. I am certain that she was worried about me coming home early again, thus she did not have intercourse with the guy. I downloaded the security system video to my home computer over the internet and onto the DVD in the laptop.

I continued to watch the living room camera. My wife returned to the couch and laid down. I saw her masturbate her pussy until she had another orgasm and then she nodded off for a nap.

About 5 pm I left the plant and headed home. I now had video evidence of my wife's infidelity plus her cum-drenched panties but I still needed to get a video of them fucking because fooling around is not grounds for a divorce here.

When I entered the house I called to my wife that I was home. She came to meet me with a robe on. I knew that she was naked underneath. She kissed me and I noticed that she smelled clean and had a bit of perfume on. (Is that the same mouth that had his cum in it just a little while ago? I hope that she brushed her teeth.) She did have the smell of a strong mouthwash on her breath.

"Did you have success this afternoon?" I asked. (Another dig about her infidelity.)

"Yes. I slept most of the afternoon and I feel much better than yesterday," she lied to me. "Come in and sit down. I have a great supper for you tonight." She had prepared an excellent dinner for us. It was much more special than our usual dinners. We ate quietly and then retired to the couch where we read for a couple of hours.

"I think we need to go up stairs. I promised you special sexual favors tonight," my wife said.

I walked to her and opened her robe. Yep, she was naked underneath. "Yummy! This is my dessert!" I said trying to act as though I did not know about her affair.

We walked up the stairs holding hands. That night we had a long and intense sexual evening. We finished about 1:30 am with anal sex. The sex was wonderful and better than anything we have had in weeks. I think I came 3 times! Why would I sleep with a cheating wife? Because I still love her very much and sex with her is outstanding. I hope the young man had no diseases because we both could be infected.

oooo

The next morning I awoke with a thought. I don't think my wife has been cheating for very long. I think that she just met this young man. Where did she meet him? The only place she has been recently is work, therefore, the guy must work at the hospital. I guessed that her young man was most likely a new hire at the hospital.

While we were eating breakfast, I asked my wife, "Have you guys hired any new help recently?"

"Why would you ask me that?" she questioned.

"We need quite a few workers at the plant. I was wondering if you had any trouble filling openings," I replied.

"I think we hired 4 recently. One was an HVAC tech, two janitors and a supervisor for the grounds crew," she said.

"Tell me about the new grounds supervisor," I said.

"Why?" she replied. I saw her body fidget and she looked down. Bingo! He is the young guy she has been fucking.