An Affari Not To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck? Who...." he said.

I slapped him hard across the face to get him fully awake so that I had his full attention.

"I am the husband and I just caught you fucking my wife. As you might say, 'That isn't cool, dude'. Quit trying to get loose because you are staying here until I decide what to do with you," I said.

I stood up and went over to my wife and said, "How could you do this to me? I love you more than life itself. I had trusted you. You have hurt me deeply and now you both are going to pay for your affair. There are no free fucks in this world!" I said angrily.

"Honey, I have to tell you something important," my wife said.

"Shut up!" I said and I walked over beside the guy laying on the floor. God, I hated this young guy so much. It was all I could do not to kill him for fucking my beautiful wife. I kicked him in his side to make certain that he was paying attention. He screamed! That means that he is awake enough to understand me.

"You .... John. Didn't you see the wedding ring on my wife's hand? Don't you understand that it means that she is taken and not available to fuck anyone but me?" I asked and I kicked him again. He screamed again.

"I was just wanting to have some fun," he said.

"Just having some fun ... so John, are you having fun now that you have fucked my married wife? Are you enjoying your treatment inside my home? You both have hurt me deeply; consequently now you both must pay for causing me so much pain," I said.

I went over to where his clothes were on the floor. I picked up one of his socks and rolled it up. I bent down and stuffed it into the guy's mouth. I didn't want any interruptions.

"I have come up with three options for your punishment, John. Option number one is that I shoot you and then bury your body deep in the mountains where it will never be found. You will just disappear. You, my dear wife, could suffer the same punishment." I said. (I had no intension of doing this. I just wanted to scare this guy.)

"Oh God! No! Don't shoot either of us.! This was just a big mistake and it is not worth going to jail," my wife said.

The guy was trying to shout but the sock stopped him. His eyes were very wide open. I know that he understood me.

I continued, "Option number two is that I bring home some drugs from my pharmaceutical plant and get you very high and out of it. Then I beat the shit out of you -- maybe break a few bones and afterward call the cops. I tell them that you where high on drugs and that you broke into my house hoping to have sex with my wife. I hit you in self defense. When I press charges against you for adultery, I will show the videos of you screwing my wife. Yes, I have videos of everything you and my wife have done, even in the car. That could get you some prison time. How would you like to spend several years in prison. You are young and well built. I am certain that some large black man would make you his wife!

"Option number three is that I turn you lose; however, I intend to hurt you employment-wise. Tomorrow morning at 7 am I will be in the hospital administrator's office. I will show him the videos of you fucking my wife. He will fire you and my wife instantly. And then I will give him a letter from my attorney telling him that I am suing the hospital for several million dollars for not enforcing the rule that the hospital has against employees having relationships. You guys even fucked on hospital property!! How smart was that? When I am finished at the hospital, I will go the sheriff's office and file charges against you, John, for adultery and show them the videos to prove it. You see, in this state, you can be put in jail for adultery. Then you will have a criminal record, John, and you will find it very hard to get a job. Do you understand me, John?" I said.

I could see the fear in his eyes as he shook his head yes. I looked over at my wife. Her head was bowed down and she was crying. I walked over to her and asked her, "Since he is your lover, which option do you think I should do? He has to pay for fucking my wife," I asked her.

"Oh, honey! I didn't mean for this to happen. It was all a big mistake. Couldn't you just let him go and we all go on as though it didn't happen? I promise that I will never see him again," she said.

"No! We are not going to pretend this never happened. There has to be some pain involved with the punishment because I am feeling a lot of pain. It has to be shared on both sides," I said angrily.

I kneeled down beside the guy. "John, my wife wants me to go easy on you. I think she must have some feelings for you. I doubt you have any feelings for her though. She was just a fuck buddy for you. You weren't planning to have her divorce me and run off with you? You weren't in love with her were you? No, you just wanted a willing fuck. Isn't that right?"

John shook his head yes and my wife saw him do it. Good! She will feel the pain of rejection.

"John, pay attention! Here is what I have decided to do for your punishment. I am going to let you get dressed and leave our house. You are never to return here or see my wife again. If you try to come back here tonight with revenge in your heart, I will shoot you in the head the minute you set foot on my property. Got it?"

He shook his head yes and I saw fear in his eyes.

"However, John, tomorrow I will still go to the hospital to show them the videos of you and my wife fucking. You both will be fired, John, so don't even show up for work tomorrow. It will save you the ass chewing you would get from HR. When you leave here, you will go to your apartment and pack-up everything you own into your truck. You will leave the state immediately because the law will be right behind you wanting to arrest you for adultery. John, do you understand me?"

I looked down at John and saw that the blood had drained from his face. His eyes were wide open and he was beginning to shake. I asked him again if he understood me. He shook his head yes.

I went down the hallway and into my wife's craft room. I picked up her wire cutters that she uses for flower arranging and returned to our bedroom. I handed them to my wife and told her to cut the zip ties on her lover. I stood by the door with the vase in my hand in case he wanted a fight. However, as soon as he was cut loose, he hurriedly put on his clothes and his coat. He ran out of the bedroom and a few seconds later we heard the front door slam shut. I looked out the bedroom window and saw him run for his truck. He started it and pealed rubber driving away.

I was not looking forward to a fight with him so I felt relief when he quietly left. Maybe he learned something here today and won't be chasing any more married women.

I looked at my wife who was sitting on the bed. She had stopped crying but was looking very scared. What am I to do with her? She has broken my heart but I still love her so very much. I had gotten most of my anger out of my body by dealing with John. Now I was just feeling very tired.

"I haven't had lunch yet. We are going downstairs and you will make us some lunch. Afterward we need to talk some more about this," I said.

"Can I shower first? I can smell him on me," she said.

"No! I am hungry and I want you to smell just like the slut that you are," I said.

She cooked a nice lunch for us but neither of us said anything. I was trying to digest what all she had told me about the affair. After she had picked up the dishes, she sat down at the table so that we could finish our talk. I think that she was through crying. Her face showed a lot of stress and she looked as tired as I felt.

"I hope that you didn't have any feelings for him. He certainly didn't have any feelings for you. He only wanted to have fun with you; he even said so. He wasn't serious about you and certainly was not in love with you, " I said.

"No, I didn't have feelings for him and I certainly wasn't going to leave you for him. It was just sex," she replied. "I wondered why a young guy would want me but I couldn't get myself to admit the truth. When I was with him, I was back in my youth and I was enjoying all the feelings. I was addicted to the petting. I didn't feel like I was 40 year old anymore. Honey, I admit that did it and I now know just how much I have hurt you by thinking only of myself!"

"So you say it was just sex. Didn't I give you enough sex or wasn't I good enough at sex for you?" I asked.

"Honey, this is not about you. It is all about me. I was tempted and gave into it. You are a perfect lover. John was not a very good or experienced lover, although he was a great kisser. I have to admit that I loved him kissing me. The only good thing out of all this is that I realize just how great a lover you are. There is no comparison. He didn't know how to give me oral sex and he kept wanting to stop but I wouldn't let him. I heard him gagging a couple of times. I only got to cum once with him but he got to cum every time. Once he had his orgasm, then he was done with me. He didn't realize that there is more to loving than just a quick cum. He was not interested in my satisfaction. I have no interest in young men from now on," my wife explained.

I must have had a confused expression because she went on to say, "Honey, the best way I can explain this to you is with a car analogy. Suppose that you have a brand new car at home with all the fancy features you could ever want, but then you see a fancy, expensive foreign car. You just have to drive it. You do the test drive but afterward you return to your new car knowing that the fancy foreign car wasn't even as good as the car that you have at home "

My wife continued, "I tried to tell you something important before, but you wouldn't let me speak. I had planned that today was my last time with him. This was a goodbye fuck and I intended to get rid of him. I wanted to see if a fuck session with him was any good. However, it was just as I suspected it would be -- lousy! He is a lousy lover and is only concerned about himself cumming. I am glad this is all over because I have been feeling very guilty. I could hardly look at you because I knew that what I had done was so very wrong. I am so sorry that I have hurt you!"

"I can see that he was leading you on just so that he could fuck you, but what hurts me is that you let him do it. You were so struck by his good looks and his compliments that you could not see the whole picture. I know that men my age sometimes have affairs with younger women. I have seen it happen. I guess I am lucky that I have such a wonderful wife that I have never been tempted. It upsets me that every time you got together with him, you voluntarily gave him a blow job. He didn't ask you for it and he didn't force you to give him one. You even swallowed his cum. Isn't that true?" I asked.

"Yes, I admit that I did it. His young cock was so beautiful that I just had to suck it. You know how much I like giving blow jobs. You knew that when you married me. When we started dating, I had several guys that I was giving blowjobs to on a regular basis. I often thought that you married me just because I gave you such good blowjobs," she answered.

"I guess I am a bit jealous that he got those blowjobs and I haven't had very many lately," I said.

"Honey, we both know that our love life was getting a bit stale. We pretty much did the same things in the same order every night. Maybe this will wake us up and put some new life into our lovemaking," she said.

"I may be able to forgive you once the pain goes away, but I cannot never forget what I saw. If you want to stay married to me, there will be some rules that you must agree to follow," I said.

"God, yes, I want to stay married to you. I will do anything that you want. I really have learned my lesson. What do I have to do?" she said.

"Number one rule is that you will not make out with, give a blow job to, or fuck another man for as long as you live because if you cheat again, I will find out and I will divorce you or do something worse," I said.

"Oh honey, I can positively agree to that. What else?' she asked.

"Number two rule is that you will never lie to me again. I will always find out if you are lying. You will have to work hard to build up my trust in you," I said.

"I promise that I won't lie to you ever again. I was so stupid because I lied to myself as well as you. I didn't like the way that lying to you made me feel. I promise to be the best wife a man could ever have," she said.

"Number three rule is that you will never deny me sex....ever like you did that night you were 'filing'!" I said.

"That is easy! You are the best lover I have ever had. I now know just how good you are," she said.

"Honey, I want to ask you something. What about the second time in my car? You implied that you had recorded me with John. You surely didn't have a camera in my car," she said.

"Your cell phone was in its holder in your car and it was turned on. I can turn the camera on from my cell phone," I said lied. "Don't ever fuck with an engineer. We are way too smart!" (See, I too can lie,)

My wife laughed at my stupid comment and she said, "Let's go to bed and seal our agreement. You can show me how a real man makes love and I really need to cum."

"I would welcome the challenge but there are two caveats: First go take a shower; you smell just like a slut and I don't do sloppy seconds. Secondly, we are not going to use our bed until you get rid of all the sheets and blankets and maybe even the mattress. We will use the guest bedroom."

I put my arm around her and we headed up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

"At least you didn't let him fuck you in the ass," I said.

"That would never have happened. I reserve that just for you," my wife said.

"By the way, why didn't you use the guest bedroom?" I asked.

EPILOGUE:

I did not go to the hospital administrator's office the next day because I wanted to see what would happen. Secretly, I did not want to get my wife fired because she loves her job.

My wife called me from her office later that morning and told me that John did not show up for work. The HR Dept tried to get a hold of him but could not reach him. They did reach the apartment manager's office from his emergency contacts and was told that John had returned his apartment key and left town.

I never really intended to file an adultery charge. It is not illegal in our state but John didn't know that.

Oh yes, it took only a day and a half to replace the transformer at work, but the employees enjoyed two days off with pay.

I have kept the spy cameras installed at our house just in case. I check them once in a while.

Trust but Verify!

I wanted to see if I could write a cheating wife story. This is my second attempt to write one. The first story had some problems that were pointed out by the critics.