An Affari Not To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need one at the plant. Maybe I could steal him from the hospital. I bet we pay more," I said.

"Well, I don't know much about him. He recently graduated from college but I don't know with what degree. I think he said he was 24. He has a great body ... uhm ... he seems to be a body builder," she said. She was nervously pushing her food around on her plate and not eating.

"He just graduated......hum...he may be too young for us, but he is probably best suited for you," I said. (Another hint to her that I know about her and her young man.)

oooo

Nothing happened for the next few days. Every afternoon, I would check the cameras and there was nothing going on. Every evening I would drive by the hospital and her car was always gone. I was angry and wanted to get on with catching them at it. I decided that I needed to be patient. I was certain that she would do it again and I would capture it on video.

On the next Tuesday, one week from when I caught them in her car, I decided that I was tired of waiting for her to do something. I thought I would give her another opportunity to fuck this guy.

I said as we ate breakfast, "Honey, you are looking a little tired this morning. I think you should take the afternoon off again and get some bed time." (Another hint to her about her infidelity.) This is an opportunity to use the house today. I hope that she doesn't bring the guy to our home, but if she does, then I will be able to get a video of them fucking. I hate the idea of her fucking another man, but I have to have strong proof if I need to get a divorce.

"Maybe I will do that. Will you be home at your usual time?" she asked.

Ah, she is going to take the opportunity for a rendezvous this afternoon and wants to make certain that I will not be coming home early. I assured her that I would be home at the regular time.

About lunchtime I started watching the laptop for activity. Sure enough, she and the young man went down the hall to our bedroom and then the cameras in the bedroom picked them up. Shit! I wished that she had not brought him home with her. Why was she using our bedroom?

They undressed and then crawled on the bed. They kissed almost nonstop and started feeling each other. The guy really enjoyed playing with my wife's tits. I have to admit that they are special. They are about a good C cup and they stick straight out. My wife calls them her little cones.

The guy started playing with my wife's bald pussy while they kissed. I saw her jump and I assumed he stuck a finger into her. I must say here that I love her pussy. She had her pubic hair lasered off after we were married because we both prefer it. Because she is so petite, she is very tight inside. She fits me like a glove! I wish to hell that she was not sharing it though. God, it hurts to see her doing this.

Just as my wife took his dick into her mouth, all the lights went out in the plant. I grabbed my flashlight and headed for the emergency alarm panel. I called my head electrician on my radio and he told me that the transformer for the whole plant was on fire. I activated the emergency alarm which notifies everyone to immediate exit the plant. Based on job description, workers have specific locations to gather in the parking lot so that the supervisors can verify that everyone is out of the plant. I rushed outside and saw that the big transformer was indeed on fire and electrical sparks were flying. When I got the notification that everyone was safely out of the plant, I directed the supervisors to send everyone home. I told the supervisors that the plant would be closed for 2 days and maybe longer until the utility company could get a new transformer onsite and re-connected. My electrician notified the utility of the fire and called the fire department.

I ran back inside to my office. I left my radio and flashlight there but picked up the laptop so that I continue monitoring my home. I should stay at work but my electrician can handle the situation. I jumped in my car and headed for home. Shit! This is not what I had planned for this afternoon.

I decided not to park in our garage because they might hear the door going up. I parked on the street beside our house. I noticed the white pickup parked in front of our house. I opened the laptop and logged into the bedroom cameras. Sure enough they were just starting to fuck. He was laying on top of her in the missionary position and I saw him guide his dick into her. I didn't turn on the speaker in the laptop because seeing it happen was even too much for me to stand.

As I sat in my car watching them fuck on our bed, I was getting more angry as time went by. Shit! This was my wife of 15 years fucking some young stud. She was the love of my life! How could she do this to me? And why was she using our bed? Use the guest bed for Christ's sake! My anger and my impatience finally got the best of me. I am going to have it out with them right now! I closed the laptop and hid it under the driver's seat and I ran to our front door.

I quietly opened the front door and started up the stairway. I took out my cell phone and started the video recording feature. I stood quietly in the bedroom doorway recording them. The guy was on his knees fucking my wife in the "doggy" position with his back to the door. Neither of them could see me.

I set my cell phone on the dresser to keep recording them. I was so angry that all I could think about was hurting this guy. He was clearly a weight lifter and looked to be very strong. I want to confront him but am not in a mood for a fight. My wife had just purchased a large metal vase from some artisans in the park. She had placed it on the dresser and was intending to put some silk flowers in it. I grabbed the vase and it was heavier than I expected. I walked up to the foot of the bed and swung the vase. I hit the young man in the back of his head just behind his left ear. The vase made a loud noise almost like a bell ringing. He immediately stopped moving and then slowly slumped to the bed and then rolled off onto the floor. The noise caused my wife to look back and she saw me with the vase in my hand.

"Oh no!! Honey, what are you doing here? I can explain this. Honey ....." she said and started to cry.

"Go clean up and put a robe on, then we will have a very serious talk. Bring one of our old towels with you when you come back," I said with anger in my voice.

She ran off into the bathroom. I ran down to our basement and grabbed a handful of zip ties from my workbench and ran upstairs to the bedroom with them. The guy was still laying on his stomach on the floor and the back of his head had a wound that was bleeding. I kneeled down beside him and pulled his arms behind him. I zip tied his wrists together with 3 zip ties because I want to make certain that he doesn't get loose. Then I zip tied his thighs together just above his knees. I finished by zip tying his feet together just above the ankles. My wife walked into the bedroom in a robe carrying an old beach towel. I took the towel and held it against his head wound and rolled him onto his back. I hoped the floor would provide some pressure to his wound and slow the bleeding.

I looked up at her and said, "Sit on the bed and we will have our little talk," I said.

I stood up and walked over in front of my wife.

"The main transformer that provides electrical power to the plant caught on fire. I have closed the plant for two days and had to send everyone home so I came home too. I didn't plan to be home early but it looks like I didn't get here soon enough. We need to talk but I don't want to hear any of those stupid clichés about how sorry you are and how it won't happen again. And most of all, don't lie to me. If you do, I think that you will not be living here anymore," I angrily said.

"Honey, I am very sorry! Honest!" she said.

"I know that you are sorry ... but are you sorry that you did it or that you got caught doing it?" I asked.

She said nothing but hung her head down looking at her hands in her lap. She was crying hard. I continued, "So who is this guy?"

"He is ... our new grounds supervisor .... his name is John ... Cushman." She had a hard time talking because she was crying so hard.

"Well, I think John just got a 'Dear John' notice. How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Just a couple of weeks. Honest!" she said.

"How many times have you fucked him?" I said.

"This is the first time," she said. She lied!

I walked over to the dresser and opened my sock drawer. I dug down under all the socks and pulled out the baggie with her soiled panties in it. I walked back and held the baggy in front of her face.

"You just lied to me! These are your panties from the night you were late due to 'filing records'. I got these out of the dirty clothes basket. They have his cum all over the crotch. That tells me that you fucked him in your car and that you weren't 'filing records'. Besides, I saw you that night. I was the car that flashed the headlights on you. When you came home that night, you also lied to me about where you were. You have become quite a liar! One more lie from you and I will throw your naked body out the front door and divorce your ass," I said.

My wife had a shocked look on her face. "Oh God! I have really messed everything up!" she said.

"Our marriage is based on trust and communication. I don't lie to you and you should not lie to me. Let's try this again. How many times have you been alone with him? Don't lie this time!" I said.

"I promise that I will tell you anything you want to know. I won't lie to you because I am so tired of lying about this. I have been feeling so guilty and it changes the way I interact with you. To answer your question, we have met four times -- two times in my car at work and two times here at the house including today. That is the truth," she replied.

"Tell me about the first time ... in detail," I said.

"The first time he walked me to my car. I just thought he was being a gentleman and walking me to my car because it was getting dark. When we got there, he asked me to give him a kiss. He is such a handsome man and he had been so nice to me at work so I kissed him. It was just a quick kiss but then he grabbed me in his arms and kissed me a second time but more passionately. A young handsome man kissing an old broad like me ... I just swooned. I unlocked the car to come home but he opened the back door and pulled me into the back seat. As soon as we were inside, he closed the car door and started kissing me very passionately. He kissed my neck and you know how that excites me. I was mush in his arms ... but all we did was make out," she answered.

"You say that all you did was make out. Did you give him a blow job that night?" I asked.

"No, I didn't. We just kissed a lot and felt each other's body. He played with my tits a lot and he put his hand on my panties but I didn't let him go inside. I pushed his hand away and told him to stop. He just looked at me and then got out of the car. I didn't fuck him," she said. "On the way home I felt really guilty. I convinced myself that it was just harmless kissing and nothing more. I was ashamed to tell you about it. When I got home, I took a hot shower and scrubbed my skin hard to get any trace of him off of me. When you didn't seem to notice, I thought that I gotten away with it and I promised myself that I would not do it again."

"Now tell me about the second time in the car .... the night you were 'filing records', " I asked.

"He doesn't usually walk me to my car but that night he did. When we got to the car, he started kissing me even before I unlocked the doors. I do not remember pushing the button to unlock the car but I must have. The next thing I know is that we were in the back seat making out like teenagers. I tried to keep this encounter to just heavy petting. It was something that I wanted and something that I could handle it in my mind. I did not want it to go any farther because I knew that it might break up our marriage," she explained.

"Go on. What exactly happened?" I asked.

"He unzipped his pants and took out his cock. It was so beautiful and hard that I just had to give him a blow job. He didn't force me to do it but I knew that was what he wanted. I gave him a good blowjob because I was enamored by his beautiful cock. I know it was a good blow job because it didn't take him long to cum and yes, I swallowed his cum.

"We continued to make out. He opened my blouse and played with my tits. I knew that we should have stopped there but he was an excellent kisser and I was really enjoying the attention. I thought that he really wanted me. He laid me down on the back seat and was laying on top of me so I could not do much to stop him. He became so worked up that he pushed my panties aside and fucked me. I really didn't have time to resist or stop him. It was not enjoyable but rushed. He stroked too fast and came too quick for me to cum. As soon as he had cum, he zipped up his pants and got out of the car. I was a bit stunned and sat there thinking about what had just happened.

"As I drove home, I was feeling very guilty and dirty. I had not intended for us to fuck -- just make out. I wanted to take a shower immediately but when I got home, you were waiting for me. I was so afraid that you could smell him on me. I was so afraid that you were figuring out that I had done. You were so damned nice to me that night! It made my guilty feelings even worse! You were so caring and took me out to dinner. So sweet! All during dinner I could smell him on me and it reminded me of what I had done. I was a nervous wreck and worried that you would figure out what happened. As soon as we got home, I took a shower and tried to remove any traces of him off of me. I knew my panties were messed up so I tried to hide them in the dirty clothes basket. I denied you sex that night because I was afraid that you could tell that I had been fucked," she explained.

"Yes, I could smell semen on you in the car and in the restaurant. I also wiped cum off your cheek when you came in. Remember? I knew right then that you were having an affair and you were lying to me about it. My next thought was what to do about it. I tried to act normal so that you would not suspect that I knew until I could gather proof of your infidelity," I said.

"God! I forgot about you wiping my face. I am so stupid!" my wife said.

"Tell me about the first time here at the house," I said.

"Doing it in the car was so cold and uncomfortable. When you suggested that I come home that afternoon, I thought that we could meet here and be more comfortable. I had enjoyed making out with him so much that I wanted bring him here for a heavy petting session. I didn't intend for us to fuck nor did we. I knew it was wrong but I really enjoyed making out with him. I kept telling myself that I would not do it again, but when the opportunity would arise, I would be making out with him again. I thought I had gotten away with the two car incidents and maybe I could get away with another heavy petting session but no fucking."

"Tell what happened when you got here," I said. I really already knew but I wanted to see if she would lie about it.

"He followed me home and we came in through the garage to avoid the doorbell camera. We just did heavy petting on the couch but we didn't fuck, honey," she said.

"You gave him a blow job complete with swallowing his cum and then you made him eat you," I said.

"How did you ...? We you spying on me?" she said.

"We have a security camera in the living room. Remember? You helped me set it up several years ago. That camera recorded all your 'heavy petting'. Don't blame me for spying on you because you knew the camera was there. I knew that if you had the chance, you would have sex with him again. I allowed you the opportunity to come to the house and to my disappointment, you took it. The security camera gave me proof that you were having an affair. I have downloaded the video from our security system to a DVD as a record of your infidelity," I said.

"Oh my God! I had forgotten about that camera. Did you spy on us today?" she asked.

I interrupted her, "Oh yes I did. I have recorded you fucking on my cell phone which is still running on the dresser, plus this morning I have installed tiny cameras from work. I think I have enough evidence now to get a divorce and to get this guy for adultery," I said.

"Oh honey, I don't want a divorce. This was all just a big mistake. It kind of just happened. I love only you. I only want to be with you. You have to believe me!" she said again crying hard.

"You cannot tell me that the two times in our house 'just happened'. Both times you did not wear a bra nor did you wear panties. You planned bringing him here even before you left our house for work. The two times here at the house, it was not him seducing you into sex but rather that you were leading him on! That first time you fucked in the car, I could almost understand that it was all John in charge. But when you don't wear underwear and then you bring him into our home, you are just a slut. It hurts me deeply that you did that. I love you so much that I cannot think of life without you, but now that you have cheated on me and then lied about it, I am not certain if I want to live with you anymore. How can I ever trust you again?" I said.

"I now realize just how much I have hurt you and how I have damaged our relationship. I didn't do it to hurt you! I was selfish and thinking only about myself. Honey, I will do anything to stay married to you and living here with you. Anything! I couldn't live without you either," my wife said crying.

"I have today's sexual activity recorded but I have not reviewed it yet. Tell me exactly what happened here today," I said.

My wife tried to stop crying and said, "I told him I was taking a half day off but I didn't invite him here. I knew that he would follow me home. As I was getting out of the car, he drove up in front of the house. We came up here and got undressed. We made out for a while in the nude on the bed. I have to say that I really enjoyed that. He played with my tits a lot and then he started playing with my pussy. I gave him a blow job to slow him down so that maybe I could get some enjoyment out of the afternoon."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"Yes, and I swallowed it. He cums so fast. I told him that we had the whole afternoon and that I wanted to fuck and I wanted to cum this time. So we did some deep kissing and he played with my tits while we were waiting for him to get hard again. Once he was hard again, he crawled on top of me and we fucked in the missionary position. I was afraid that he would cum quickly again so I told him to fuck me in doggy position. I hope that if we stopped while I got on my hands and knees that he might be able to go longer so that I could cum. He was just starting to cum when you hit him," my wife explained.

"Something I have to know: Why would you cheat on me? Don't I give you enough of everything including sex?" I asked.

"Honey, I am very happy with you, and yes, I get plenty of sex with you. This had nothing to do with that or with you. It was all me! He is so young and handsome with a beautiful body. He would give me compliments every day at work and I was flattered by the attention. I felt that he wanted me. When he kissed me the first time, I just melted. I was reliving my youth," she said.

Just then I heard the guy start to making groans. He was coming around. I jumped up and walked over to him. I got down on my knees beside him because I wanted him to see me. His eyes blinked several times. I notice that his eye pupils were the same size so he did not have a concussion. He tried to move but found that he was restrained.