An After-Hours Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while of sucking on both of her boobs, I pulled away from Samantha to check in on Serena who had now taken my pants fully off. Her hands were teasing around my raging-hard erection. She moved her fingers up to the waistband of my boxer-briefs and pulled them down slowly, revealing my trimmed bush, my long, thick shaft, and then eventually the lower edge of my cock head. She looked at my face with a grin and licked her lips before pulling my boxer-briefs the final few inches and allowing my nine inches to spring free. I was proud of my big dick and watched both of their faces as they reacted to the size with glee.

"Damn," said Samantha. "You could get arrested for carrying that kind of weight." Another drug reference. I laughed. Serena hadn't looked up, having become somewhat mesmerized by my member. Her hands stretched out to the base and then grasped the shaft, one fist stacked above the other. She squeezed tightly and I moaned. She started to move her head closer to my crotch until her cheek was pressed ever so slightly against my cock head. She rubbed it back and forth. Samantha watched intently.

As Serena was slowly turning her head, opening her mouth, about to envelop the tip of my cock, she looked up at me and with a pouty face and high-pitch voice, asked me, "Can I please have some more kitty cat?" I pulled out the bag and poured a line, right on to my hairless inner thigh. She laughed mischievously and then went in to snort it, half with one nostril, half with the other. I offered some to Samantha who eagerly partook and then I had two large bumps, myself. We were, all three of us, committed to this experience now and we could see no reason not to augment our reality with an amazing, practically harmless powder.

Serena let the inside of her nostrils settle and then quickly returned her attention to my throbbing member. She first kissed the very tip and then stuck her tongue out and started licking around the head, eventually gathering saliva and working it down my shaft. When she felt she had lubricated it enough she sat up a little and then opened her mouth to insert my head into her mouth. I caressed her hair as she worked her magic.

Samantha was needing attention too. She was kissing my neck and I went back to massaging her left breast with my warm, excited right hand. I started to move down towards her belly button and beyond until I found the waistband of her panties. I could hear her breathing get heavier. Tucking my fingers under the elastic, I reached down until I found her damp vagina. Her gooey fluids had already traveled out to the lips of her pussy. I collected some juices with my fingertips. Rubbing my fingers up and down her slit, I made sure every inch of her lips were covered in lubricant. Then I started to slowly work my two fingers inside her pussy. She continued to kiss on my neck and then moved down my chest with her tongue until she reached my right peck. I felt the tingly sensation of her tongue flicking against my nipple. I flexed my fingers back as I pushed both of them further into the wet cavern of her vagina. Then I started going in and out, tracing the tip of my fingers along the roof of vagina to stimulate her G-spot. Next, I took them back out, dripping in goo, brought them up to where her clit was protruding and began a light circular motion. She moaned deeply, directly into my ear.

The effects of the drug were setting in again, stronger than before. I was starting to feel totally in sync with the two girls. Serena was pumping further down my cock, taking it into her throat and gagging every so often. I alternated on Samantha between rubbing her clit, sticking my fingers up her pussy and then also stroking her perineum.

Samantha observed her best friend engulfing my dick and she whispered into my ear, "I wanna taste it, too."

I felt a tingle of warmth enter my chest. It felt like love or gratitude, or something of the like. In my natural tendency towards reciprocation, I whispered back, "I wanna taste you, too."

"Mmm," she moaned. "I'd like that."

I took my two fingers and jammed then hard into her pussy, pressing hard against her G-spot. She sighed vigorously. I pumped against the spot several more times and then she couldn't take it much more. She pulled my hand away from her crotch and, slightly aggressively, prodded me down on to the ground. Serena, who had been lost in the art of dick-sucking, pulled away, looking at Samantha with a frown.

"We need to make him more accessible," Samantha said. "Trust me."

I laid down on the dusty floor. Serena quickly scooted over to me and grabbed my wet, saliva-covered dick, stroking it slowly as she watched Samantha. I followed her gaze to see Sam pulling off her yellow jumpsuit, slowly, to reveal a gorgeous rotund booty, hardly covered by her lacy, sky blue thong. She then pulled those off too and looked at both of us with a wanton look. We laughed. She walked over to my head and straddled my face with her long legs. I looked up to see her dripping-wet, hairless, pink pussy as it descended down towards my face.

When it finally hit, I began slurping away. I felt Serena continuing to stroke my dick. Next there was the addition of another mouth, which could only have been Samantha's plump lips closing around my cock head. I grabbed Sam's bulbous ass with both my hands and went to town voraciously on her pussy, alternating between the inner and outer parts of her clit. Her moans and wiggling body only egged me on more. Serena began to suck on my balls as Sam made her way further down my shaft allowing my cock head down her throat.

I started to lose track of time and it felt like this incredible wave of pleasure in an endless loop. I had this crazy zen experience in which I felt like I could remain in this moment for the rest of time... But, eventually, the girls stopped their stroking and sucking and, finally, I brought my consciousness back into the room. Samantha slowly lifted her ass off of my face and sat down next to me on the floor. Her face was super relaxed and her tummy was quavering ever so slightly so she must had an orgasm or something very close, though I had no recollection as I must have been in a "K-hole" of sorts. She leaned over and gave me a kiss tasting the juices that were all over my face. Then she backed a way and looked at Serena.

"What should we do now?" Sam asked to Serena, smiling.

"I think you need to sit that pussy down on his cock," said Serena. "It only makes sense. You're practically gushing."

Sam looked at me, biting her lip. "Do you want that?"

What a comical question. Of course I wanted that. My dick was begging to penetrate her. But with the euphoric feeling of the drugs in place, I could only muster a very sincere nod.

She looked deep into my eyes and placed her hand on my chest, rubbing my abdomen gently. After a slight pause she spoke gingerly, "Umm, do I need to use protection or are you clean?"

I was surprised to get the question. It was lending such a high amount of trust in me. How easy I could have lied, being in the throes of passion. But I also knew that I was completely clean from STDs and I really felt an insane amount of connection and trust with these women, so I just said, "Fuck it" and dove into the voice.

"I'm totally clean," I said. "Been tested recently. You should definitely sit down on this thing, raw, with that pussy. I wanna feel everything." I scooted back towards the bench so that my back was leaning against it. Samantha followed me, standing up again so that she was straddled over my lap, facing me. And then, once again, she began to descend. My cock stood straight up in the air. When her pussy lips collided with my cock head, it was magical. There was a slight resistance but the gooey juices of her pussy did most of the work and after a few pumps she had taken the whole shaft inside of her. She paused there. I cupped her breasts again and sucked on her nipples. I massaged the sides of her ribs and then reached around to grab her plump ass again before slowly sliding her back up my dick, inch by inch. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began rocking up and down.

After a minute or two of ecstatic reverse cowgirl, Samanth reached around behind her, grabbing at Serena's leg.

"Come here, baby," she said to Serena. "We need you to join in this with us!"

Serena walked towards the bench and turned around and I ogled her cute butt which was still enmeshed in the see-through fabric and the iridescent bikini bottoms. She slowly took off the mesh layer and then sat down besides me on the bench. Her muscular thigh was pressed against my side rib. Samantha stroked Serena's legs and thighs before reaching up to grab at the bikini bottoms. Their eyes were completely locked together as if they shared some special bond. I was in heaven from the amazing wet pussy on my cock and the on-rush of emotions and sensations rushing through my body from the drugs. I closed my eyes to let the girls have their moment, focusing on lifting up Samantha and dropping her back down, over and over, losing myself in her grunts and moans while I planted my face into her brown, pillowy breasts.

When I came back to my senses, out of the "k-hole", I opened my eyes to a sight that, probably for the rest of my life, I'll never forget. Samantha had stopped bouncing up and down on my dick though her pussy was as creamy as before. I could feel the tip of my cock wiggling around inside her vagina and pressing against her cervix. She was bent to the side, to my right and, again, I was reminded of our third partner, Serena, sitting beside me. I took a deep breath and then followed the contours of Sam's left side where I stopped to admire her slightly hairy armpit. Following upwards, as her body was twisted, I admired her smooth brown arm that appeared to be resting on Serena's knee.

Samantha's curly black hair was falling down over her face, but it was clear her head was moving up and down in a bobbing motion, something I thought to be out of the ordinary from, at least, my normal set of cunnilingus techniques. Serena had taken off her clothes and she was rubbing on her own breasts, which were clearly fake, I could tell, at this point, but still really sexy. She bit her lip and her breathing was erratic. She was clearly turned on.

At that moment I heard slurping sounds coming from Samantha and I even heard a slight gagging sound coming from her mouth. This was definitely peculiar, but, in just the next moment, everything became clear.

Sam lifted up her face so I could see her sweat-laden forehead. Her eyes met with Serena's in an intent, lustful stare as she caught her breath from the previous act. As I followed down her face, past her plump mouth which was a mess with saliva, I saw the thing that was painfully amazing and would soon become an utter fixation for me, moving forward in my life.

Grasped in Samantha's hand was none other than a large, tanned, circumcised cock, throbbing and red with drool running down the side. I felt my my own dick seem to lengthen and stretch out, traveling further up Samantha's pussy, as if my urethra was doing a yoga stretch.

I was stunned. Serena was a trans female. I felt my heart begin to beat rapidly as my gut filled with butterflies.

It all made sense. Serena had the husky voice, the extra confidence, the height, the muscles. But at the same time, she was extremely feminine and sexy and as I stared deeper at the cock in Sam's hand, I found it mesmerizing.

I don't know if it was the Ketamine, but I was able to control my own self-judgment, despite my many years of hetero- and cis-normative conditioning. Instead, I felt witness to a thing of beauty shared between two feminine spirits who had allowed me into their inner circle to find pleasure, connection and, perhaps, love.

Samantha slowly stroked her hand up and down Serena's cock as she rubbed and tickled gently on Serena's left thigh. I felt movement come back into my body as I leaned forward to kiss Samantha on the shoulder. As I returned to rest my back on the wall, I felt Samantha wiggle her pussy around on my cock angling her vulva so that her clit made stronger contact with my shaft. And then she looked up at my eyes and we smiled and there was an understanding.

I looked over at Serena, fearfully, scared she'd think I was judging her, scared that I was judging her, but also feeling extreme attraction and connection. We met eyes and then I reached out to gently cup the back of her head and pull it towards my face. We locked lips and french kissed deeply. She moaned into my mouth. I heard the sound of Samantha continuing her fellatio. I reached down to cup Serena's left breast as my thrusting motions slowly escalated with more passion, more force, more erotic, pent-up energy. I pushed my dick in and out of Samantha, a couple inches at a time, always to the hilt. She moaned and giggled and I picked up speed.

Breaking away from the kiss, I turned my gaze towards Samantha's face and mouth as it consumed the cock in front of her, allowing it deep into her throat, her breasts swaying back and forth as they swung from her heaving chest. She looked up into my eyes and we were all one.

In Sam's eyes, I had the silent assurance that she was with me, that she knew that I was scared, but that I was edging closer to my true sexual self. As we all slowed down and rested, Samantha climbed off of my still-raging erection. Serena was very hard as well. I looked at her dick, more. It was slimy and large, perhaps 10 inches long. She had no pubic hair and the tip wasn't quite as mushroom-like as my own--more, straight and a little pointy. But it looked soft and cute and I felt the desire to interact with it more. I heard Serena clear her throat.

"You've never been with another man, I take it?" she asked. I looked up at her and shook my head. Inside, I felt like a young boy. In her eyes there was a comforting, maternal love and understanding and patience and an invitation for my little inner child to come out and play.

"Let's do another bump, ok?"

I took out the bag and prepared the drugs, feeling feeble inside but also surging with excitement. She reached out and ran her hand through my hair, caressing my cheek. I lifted the key for her to snort and she leaned in to take it. Then she grabbed the bag and the key and offered me the same. We did two more bumps and then I put the stuff to the side. Serena ran her hand through my chest hair. She twisted her body and pressed her breasts against my chest and we kissed again. Then, she spun her right leg around and lifted her body slightly until she was facing me, straddled over my lap, her butt cheeks pressing back against my boner. And there it was, her ten-inch cock, standing up at attention, right in front of me.

My whole body was on fire. My mind felt calm and racing at the same time. Serena ran her fingers lightly down my arm until she found my hand. She clasped her hand around mine and lifted it up, drawing it over towards her erection. I felt ready. I helped, allowing my hand to open as I got near. She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, then a light kiss on the lips.

"It's OK, Baby," she whispered to me as her cheek nuzzled against mine, "You're safe here. It's OK to want me. It's OK..."

Her words were so soothing. I finally was able to release all the tension in my body and I opened up my hand and grabbed her shaft. It felt so right. I moaned and Serena slowly started rocking backwards, massaging my own dick with her ass cheeks. She gathered saliva in her mouth and then released it down on to her dick and my hand and I worked the slimy liquid into her cock, rubbing it around the shaft and then eventually over her cock head. She shuttered. I started a jerking motion, just like I had done to myself since I was a young boy, but now it was in the service of another.

"That's right, sweety," she said with a deep, hushed tone. "Nice long strokes. Rub momma's cock... Hold it nice and tight." Everything she said came out slow and hypnotic. I felt so "inside my body" and out of my head. I felt like I was holding on to a childhood blanket, something that protected me and gave me power. I looked deep into Serena's eyes and she had love and kindness. She put her hand to her mouth and spat a big gob of saliva into it and then reached around, grabbing my dick. She spread the juices over my cock, then began to stroke it while continuing to push back with her ass. As the lubricant became more ubiquitous she started lifting her ass up and down, ever so slightly, so that there was friction coming from both sides.

At this time, Samantha re-appeared, standing behind Serena. She gave her a hug from behind, resting her large breasts against Serena's back and kissing her on the nape of her neck. I leaned forward to suck on Serena's nipples as I continued stroking this monstrous phallus in front of my belly. I picked up speed. Samantha wrapped her hands around the back of my head and caressed my scalp and neck. We all began to moan louder.

I wondered, at this time, if it we were getting close to the peak and if it would be ok to release the huge pent up load of sperm that was bubbling up in my balls, but something told me there was a third and final act, so I gently slowed down my stroking and, through eye contact and a subtle repositioning of my hips, I communicated to Serena that I needed a breather so that I could resist cumming. She removed her hands but not without wiggling her ass a few more times against my cock.

I thought about all the different possibilities we had at our disposal: three open-minded individuals, two cocks, a juicy pussy, four breasts, three mouths, three anuses, our hands and at least two big loads of sperm, if not more (given how heated this experience was). In a way, this was my porn-shaped mind working and it wasn't the reality. These two women had needs and preferences and limits, etc. But at the same time -- again, maybe because of the drugs -- it felt like we were in some kind of virtual reality where our desires and consciousness were melded into one spirit.

I slowly guided Serena off my lap and gently urged her to sit on the ground and get on her back. She did as I requested. I immediately knew what I wanted to try next. I got down on my knees in front of Serena and put my head towards her crotch until I could smell her sex and my cheek brushed against the shaft of her cock. I stuck my tongue out and licked up and down. The animal inside of me had taken over, leaving my pervasive fear and posturing outside of the jungle.

As saliva welled up in my mouth, I allowed it to dribble out onto her cock and then I used my tongue to spread it around and create a truly slimy dick. With my hand, I gently cupped her balls and massaged them, and then bent my torso lower to take them into my mouth, sucking the saltiness into my cheeks, swishing my tongue around against the two medium-size, firm balls. She groaned a guttural groan.

I sucked a little harder on the balls like they were a jolly rancher and then released the vacuum, making a popping sound. She squealed. I removed my mouth and returned to the shaft, traveling up with my tongue until I reached Serena's cock head. I swirled my tongue around it. Then, when everything was as wet as could be, I took the plunge, opening my mouth wide and descending upon her manhood.

It felt incredible to have my mouth filled with this new, thick object. I dropped my lips lower until I felt it hit the top of my throat. I gagged. She giggled. "Take it slow, honey," she said, with a whisper. "Your mouth is amazing. I love it. But, take it slow. You can do this."

I gave it another shot, trying to relax my body and mind to allow the large rod to enter my throat. To my surprise, I learned quick and was able to allow the shaft further down my throat without too much practice. I began to bob up and down and her breathing became more rapid. I felt a place deep inside my scrotum, or prostate, tingle and convulse as I gagged on her cock. I reached back and stroked my dick as I performed my first, ever, blowjob.