An After-Hours Awakening

Story Info
A late night rave becomes a personal sexual revolution.
11k words
4.8
13.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sementix
Sementix
67 Followers

In my late twenties and early thirties, I often spent weekend nights, and even some weekdays, attending house and techno music events. We called them 'parties' but they weren't anything like the truth-or-dare, semi-supervised gatherings of our youth. They were "underground", in vacant, concrete warehouses. And there were no parents in sight.

It all centered around a driving, thumping kick drum that pounded at your core. Everybody in the room felt it, and either it moved you or it didn't. There was no singing along; there was no chit-chat or lighters in the air. The intention was something more than just social; it was spiritual. It was a place to find a part of yourself, perhaps a shadow, or perhaps a beacon of light--a part of you which, maybe, didn't have a space to breathe anywhere else. At least, that was my experience. Others were not so serious about it. And more power to them. But this story is about me...and my repressed needs that were finally met, quite cathartically one summer night in 2012.

My friend Dylan invited me to a party, deep in raw, industrial area of Brooklyn. We got there around three, AM, and walked through a series of cavernous halls, following the muffled sound of the bass, until we arrived at the dance area, which was outdoors and far removed from the street. My friend quickly scattered off to find his people and I got awkwardly settled into a "solo mode" mental space. I bought myself a Tecate, the Mexican beer, and found a wall to lean against while I took in the scene.

People were in their normal garb, which was dark clothing, no brands, some sunglasses. There was an abundance moonlight in the sky but it was coupled with the occasional glow of a vape pen. Some of the crowd was huddled, loyally, in front of the DJ, standing practically still except for the subtle head nod. Others were in their own private world, twirling their bodies and moving their hands and arms in wave-like motions. Nobody was "grinding" (a couples' sensual dance made popular with hip-hop and heavily featured, for me, at our middle school dances). This wasn't that type of party. There was a mixture different varieties of "wokeness", including feminism, but also elements of free love and hippyism, so respecting people was important, but at the same, one was encouraged, here, to follow their own intuition and transcend normal societal boundaries. Mostly, there a kind of intentional alienation that is a very New York kind of experience, a "chill... nothing matters...we aren't together, we aren't separate, just let it be, be yourself, but also...you ain't shit" or something like that.

I had brought a bag of Ketamine with me that I kept in my wallet. I liked it because it took the edge off. It gave a slight euphoric feeling, but I could still function well and it would wear off in 15-20 minutes, so it was easy to manage. The cool thing about these underground parties was, you could do drugs in the open and nobody gave a shit. I took the bag out and a key and did a bump in each nose and then sat back and watched, breathing and trying to sink into the experience.

Dylan circled back and said hi. I told him I thought the party was chill. He told me he was asked if he wanted to DJ later because someone cancelled so he was gonna go home to grab his USB drive and headphones. I said, I guess I'd chill there, even though I wasn't thrilled about being on my own. He said he'd be back soon and then walked away. I went back into my internal space, trying to be empty-minded, not need anything, not want anything, just absorb.

Some time passed. People shifted around. I did a few more bumps of K--was feeling nice. Through the crowd, in a clearing, I saw there was a light-skin Caribbean girl moving her body slowly to the music. She stood out like a sore thumb, most notably because she was wearing a bright yellow, nylon romper that opened up to reveal her smooth, silky black cleavage that was popping out of her chest. She had fish net stockings on that ran down her shapely legs, ending in a pair of simple, black Vans. Her eyes were closed which showed off her jade-green eye shadow. Her lips were succulent, her cheeks were rosy red. I wanted this thing! Little did I know, there would be a much deeper transaction to be had with this beautiful and wise spirit than purely physical (though if your anything like me as a reader and you're looking for some juicy stuff to excite the senses, trust me, hang tight; It's gonna get steamy!

* * * * *

I tried not to panic but I was already feeling a slight swelling in my pants after only a few glances at this girl in the yellow romper. She was that sexy! (And perhaps, my libido been that pent-up with sexual energy). I was so nervous this girl would think I was ogling her, so I tried to play it cool and focus the DJ. I took another bump of K and began to look at my Instagram feed. When I couldn't help it anymore, I glanced at her, again, and, to my surprise, she was looking right in my direction.

I sheepishly looked away. I'd had so much fear around woman, for so long. There were plenty of partners, over the years, but these social settings always tested confidence. When I finally meandered my gaze back towards the girl, she was still looking at me. She slowed down her dancing and then smiled. I gave a half-smile back. She turned around to say something to one of her friends. I figured, that was about all the action I'd get that night, just some random eye contact. But then, the girl turned back towards me, and started walking across the courtyard in my direction.

This was very unexpected. I braced myself as my heart started beating faster. I reminded myself to breathe and maintain low expectations. I kept a, kind of, half-distant glare as she approached, but my eyes were focused enough to see the way her large breasts heaved up and down as she walked. I couldn't help but smile as she got closer and she smiled back.

"Hey," she said with a raspy tone and a tinge of a New York accent. She continued to look in my eyes.

"Hey, what's goin' on?" I said with a chuckle.

She hesitated, winced a little, and then blurted out, "Do you have K?"

I tried to act cool, but I knew this was a very good thing... I nodded and said, "Yeah," trying to seem inviting.

"Could I maybe buy some off you or just get a bump?"

"Yeah sure," I said. I was about to pull out the bag and then figured I'd capitalize on the moment a bit. "Do you wanna maybe step away from the music for a sec?"

She looked a little tentative and I was about to retract my offer and back down. But then she kind of shook off the hesitancy and said, "OK, sure." I felt a weight lifted and became extremely excited about sharing some time with a new person, let alone a girl this hot.

I gestured towards the entrance to the warehouse and she nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Samantha." Her voice continued to have that raspy tinge, but I could hear the Caribbean inflection, as well. It was deep, sweet and musical and slightly British.

"I'm Lucas."

* * * * *

As we walked away from the DJ, we passed the bar and I offered to buy her a drink. In the line we talked about other parties we'd been to this summer, what we did for a living, where we're from, etcetera. There was both a chemistry and an awkwardness. It was a balmy night and we were both a little sweaty. I got the drinks from the bartender (a girl with a glittery, sky blue face painting covering half her face) and then we made our way inside the concrete warehouse.

We walked through a maze of empty rooms in anxious silence until we found what seemed to have been a manager or foreman's office. There was a bench by a window looking out over the outdoor party. The window allowed a glimmer of twilight blue to enter as a shaft of light. I sat down and Samantha followed suit, basically sitting right next to me with her leg about an inch away from mine. I pulled out the bag of K and offered her a bump. She leaned in and snorted. I gave her another, then took a couple for myself. As we both started to mellow out, we began to make more eye contact.

"I don't know why these things are so goddamn loud," I said, kind of just speaking to fill the silence.

Samantha shrugged. "I don't really mind it."

I wanted to come up with something interesting to say, but I was feeling a bit frozen. I was also extremely distracted by her cleavage. The yellow nylon romper had pulled open more and I could see more of her pillowy breast flesh. I closed my eyes to try to recenter. I felt like I needed to stop being so horny and respect her more, like that would, ultimately, lead me closer to my goal of connection, as opposed to this distant detached gazs. But it was hard and I felt scattered. In some kind of opposite, knee-jerk reaction, I opened my eyes again and my gaze fell immediately on her breasts. She caught me red-handed and started to smile a toothy grin. I was embarrassed and tried to come up with something redeeming to say. But then she spoke.

"I know. This outfit is a lot...," she said, with a chuckle.

I laughed. What a relief. "It's incredible!" I said with a sigh, shaking my head. I looked into her eyes, feeling this might be my chance to make a move. "You really make it work, though. The outfit..."

"Oh yeah?" she asked, playfully.

A couple minutes went by of less-awkward silence and then she sighed and whispered, "I think you're pretty cute, too."

My cock started to throb in my pants. Things were going way better than I expected. I looked at her juicy lips, then, feeling moved by my spirit or just a sense of freedom and release, I reached out my hand and cupped her cheek, pulling her closer to me. She closed her eyes as she took my coaxing. Soon, our moist lips were meeting and after a few pressed pecks, I put my tongue inside her mouth and we erupted into full on french kissing. I squeezed my hand around her waist, gently pulling her body closer to me until I felt her breasts were pressed against my chest.

There were some thoughts racing through my head, like, should I keep escalating this encounter, right here in this abandoned, concrete room or should I be classy and invite her back to my place? Or, should I ask her for a date. She seemed totally into the moment and the drugs and the distant music were putting me in a kind of trance, so I was able to quiet those distractions and appreciate this opportunity. Her smell was so sweet and erotic. I could feel my cock aching to be released from it's cage.

I started to reach for her hand to pull it onto my lap so that she could feel how turned on I was, but right at that moment I felt a vibration coming from her pocket. She was receiving a call. She pulled her mouth away, looking at me longingly and sighing as she reached for her phone. Seeing the caller ID, she immediately answered, mouthing the words "sorry" to me. I shrugged to say, "It's OK".

"Heyyy..." she said, speaking familiarly, probably to close friend. "Um. No, I'm still here..." She listened to the other person speak, looking intently into my eyes. "I'm inside... I was just doing a little kitty with this guy." (Kitty is a nickname for ketamine). She listened again, smiling at me, then looking down for a minute. "OK, hold on." She looked up at me again, nervously. "Would it be OK if my friend came to do some..." She looked down at the bag. "With us?"

I was hesitant as I felt we were, kind of, in the middle of something.

"She's really cool. I think you'd like her vibe."

When I heard it was a girl, I let down my defenses. "OK, sure. Why not."

She picked up the phone again. "Hey, he said it's cool. I'm dropping you a pin. Bring some beers." She sent her location to the girl and then put her phone away. She looked back up at me and thanked me. "Sorry," she said, referencing the phone call interruption. Then she took a pause and looked up at me with a rosy smile. "I really like kissing you..."

I blushed. "I like it too."

She smiled and then rubbed my knee. I put my hand on her shoulder and we embraced again, my cheek affectionately nuzzling into the nape of her neck. I began to plant little kisses on her shoulder. She cooed. I dropped my hand down along her waist, squeezing gently and letting my palm graze against her breast. It felt soft and quite large. I wanted to grab the whole thing and ravage her but I tried to maintain my composure. Right at that moment, we heard footsteps entering the room and then the sound of someone's voice.

"Oh Shit! Gettin' freaky up in here!" the voice said in a slightly husky and raspy, excited tone. We broke apart and I turned to look in the direction of the doorwar.

I was shocked at what I saw. The girl was super tall, maybe 5'11. She had on, basically, a bikini with an iridescent purple-green shiny material and then, over that, she was wearing this translucent mesh-like robe. Her legs were quite long, extending down to a pair of open-toed, high-heeled platform shoes, her toenails bursting with color, each one a different shade of blue and green. Her breasts, which sat above her narrow waste were quite large, perhaps a D-cup. They seemed firm, perhaps fake. She had long, wavy blonde hair. Her face was freckled, with high cheek bones and green eyes with lots of extravagant make-up.

The overall impression was of someone who was really "done-up," maybe a little over-the-top. But at the same time, her demeanor was gentle, chill and open and when she looked in my eyes I felt like I'd known her a long time.

Samantha chuckled. "Hey, boo."

The girl smiled. "Yaoo" she said in a purred tone. "So who's your new pal? He's quite a cutie." I laughed and blushed, looking at Samantha.

"Lucas, this is Serena. Serena, Lucas."

Serena walked over towards me and put out her hand, bending over slightly, as she was quite tall. I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you," I said, feeling an unusual strength in her grip.

"The pleasure is all mine."

She plopped herself down right in between me and Samantha on the bench. I thought that was a little intrusive, but at the same time, I couldn't complain. Her leg was warm against mine and I could smell the new scent of perfume coming off her feminine form. This night had gotten decidedly more interesting. I was nervous, not wanting to ruin the vibe by saying something stupid so I kept my mouth shut.

The girls discussed the music a little bit while we peered out over the party through the window. They were talking about how they had liked this DJ's set better, some other night. It was a little out of my purview, so I just listened and breathed slowly and deeply. Then the girls kind of trailed off and Samantha cleared her throat.

"Lucas, do you think Serena could maybe get a bump?" She was, of course, referring to the ketamine.

I forgot that that had been proposed on the phone, but I happily obliged, bringing out the bag and handing it to her with the key.

"Do you think you could hold it for me?" Serena asked. She was gentle and kind and, of course, I agreed, scooping some up and holding it out for her. She leaned against my shoulder and her head came close to my chest and I could see the intricate patterns of make-up and glitter on her face. Here hair was shimmering about in the light from the window. I looked at Samantha, worried she might catch me ogling her friend, but there was only calmness on her face and a hint of excitement in her eyes.

Serena took another bump in the other nostril and then sat up. "I fucking love K," she exclaimed. She sat back and I was able to take both of the girls into view, at once. They were stunning, and I really didn't really know what to do. I wanted them both.

Serena sighed and made a kind of scoff-chuckle. "I feel bad... You guys were getting all frisky and I just barged in here!" She put her hands out, one on each of our legs, and rubbed back and forth as if to extend her apology. "Sam, you should have told me..."

"It's OK baby," Samantha said as she pushed Serena's hair out of her face. "I didn't wanna leave you out there alone. And besides, I kind of wanted you to meet him. I thought you guys might hit it off..."

Serena turned to me as she responded. "Oh yeah? Is this a special dude you found?"

I blushed again. There was something very peculiar about her voice. It was lower and throatier then I would expect from looking at her. But she also had this very hyper-feminine way of talking, too. It was kind of sexy, but in a strange, different kind of way.

"So, is he a good kisser or what?" asked Serena. She was speaking to Samantha but she continued to look into my eyes. I was feeling confident from the K so I looked back into hers, trying to arrest my fear and give in to the intensity.

Samantha said in a whisper, "Look at those lip." Mine are thicker than average and I'd been complimented on them before. "He's a natural!" They both laughed. I was stunned. "But, hey, maybe you should see, for yourself, how he performs, by your standard..." I looked at Samantha with a quizzing, confused expression. She raised her eyebrows and nodded her chin, encouragingly. I guess she was telling me and Serena it was OK for us to kiss. This scene and community was definitely more open to polyamory and such, than most, but I had never been a part of that. Too shy, too judgmental, perhaps. I looked at Serena and her eyes were bright and inviting, so I licked my lips and, after a couple more moments of hesitation, I finally leaned in.

Her mouth was wet and slimy. We swirled tongues around. She rested her hand on my leg, dangerously close to my engorged penis. The next thing I knew, I felt Samantha's thigh next to mine as she had come around to my other side on the bench. She was running her fingers through my hair and then down the opposite side of my face as she started to pull against my cheek lightly, pulling me out of the kiss with Serena. I opened my eyes and saw the smiling, giggling Serena I had just been frenching with, but in no time Samantha was turning my head to kiss her, instead. I submitted to their whims.

Once again my lips and tongue were intertwined with Samantha's plump mouth and then she grabbed my hand and put it directly on the zipper of her jumpsuit, urging me to pull it down. I complied. Once the zipper was down, I placed my hand inside, cupping her large, juicy breast from outside her bra. It squished it in my hand and I felt my penis throb again, heavily restrained by my jeans.

I felt Serena standing up and immediately missed her warmth beside me. But, soon I learned she was simply repositioning herself, on her knees, in front of my lap. I pulled away from Samantha's lips to look at what was happening. Serena was bent forward with her cleavage hanging out and was slowly inching her hands up my leg until her fingers grazed against my dick, through my pants. I closed my eyes.

"Looks like you have a couple other substances being concealed down here," said Serena.

I chuckled and tried to think of a response but, before I could, she was moving her hands up to my belt. This was a dream come true. I turned to Samantha who was unzipping her jumpsuit further. She noticed me peering lustfully at her breasts and then she smirked at me and reached around to unclasp her bra. As the shoulder straps slipped down and the cups fell off, her silky breasts jiggled free. They were splendid -- large, slightly sagging orbs with big, dark areola. I quickly moved my hands up to grasp them and she shuddered when I touched her soft flesh.

Meanwhile, Serena had unclasped my belt and was undoing the button of my pants. I scintillated in the experience of her pulling down my zipper and dragging down my pants. Sam pulled the back of my head towards her chest. I had just a moment to open my mouth before my face was pressed against her right breast. I sucked the nipple into my mouth as I squeezed her titty flesh with both hands.

Sementix
Sementix
67 Followers