An After-Hours Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my throat began to get tired, I slowed down and then eventually eased myself off the dick. Serena and Sam were both watching, intently, almost with a look of pride, like I had gotten my first base hit at a tee ball game. They were both so sexy. I wanted to penetrate something. I didn't know who to take first, they were both patiently waiting, but as I looked down at Serena's hairless, tight asshole it seemed to be calling me. I had never done anal, but this felt like the perfect time to try it out.

"I want to put it inside you," I said to Serena.

She nodded.

Hesitantly, I confessed, "I've never done that before...not even with a girl." She closed her eyes and nodded again, assuring me it would be OK and I believed her.

Samantha, who had been sitting back on her elbows and playing gently with her pussy, pivoted forward on to her knees so that her face came close my cock and to Serena's lap. "Here, honey," she said, "let me help make this nice and easy for you. You're gonna love it," she said as she smiled.

First, she helped guide Serena's legs backward, over her head, so that her asshole was featured prominently. Then, she scooted around so that she was on my side of Serena's legs and she immediately stuck her tongue out and started rimming Serena, who closed her eyes in pleasure. Samantha allowed spit to seep out of her mouth as she darted her tongue in and around Serena's asshole. Meanwhile, she leaned my torso back and grabbed my dick with her fist, beginning to stroke it hard and fast. My cock seemed to get even harder. The excitement surged inside of me, knowing what was about to happen and witnessing the intensity at which Samantha was prepping us for the act. She turned her face towards my cock and deep throated it with ease, gagging up thick saliva and spitting it back on my dick and rubbing it up and down the shaft. I helped by inching closer to Serena's body until my mushroomed cock head was only centimeters away from her opening.

Samantha pulled her head away and scooted around so that she was behind me. I felt her luscious tits press into my back and she reached both her hands around me to stroke my cock some more as she kissed my neck. She then stuck her wet tongue into my ear. Pulling away, she whispered to me: "It's gonna be a hard push at first, but be confident and forceful. Serena can take it. Then, after that, you'll just be fucking a really tight, slightly drier pussy. You're gonna love it."

It felt like I was about to go bungee jumping and I was getting coached and pumped up by the instructor. My hard-on was raging. I could almost feel this magnetic energy coming from her asshole pulling me toward it. I said an internal prayer of gratitude for where I was and what was about to happen, then I pushed forward and my cock met her hole.

Serena grabbed her own dick and stroked it as she looked at me and nodded, coaxing me to penetrate her ass. I felt Samantha pressing her weight against my back, urging me forward. I felt a tinge of fear but I let it come and go and then made a concerted thrust. With a bit of resistance and then a feeling of "breaking through", my mushroom tip made it's way through her outer rim into the dark, within. It was such an accomplishment.

"Oh yeah, baby, " screamed Serena.

Samantha reached below and fondled my balls. "Good job, sweety. You're so sexy! Fill up this bitch with your big cock. She needs to be filled up, you understand?"

I grunted a "yes" and slowly slid forward with my penis, traveling through the intense friction from the walls of her rectum. Serena continued to groan and then yelled out, "Deeper, baby." I pushed all the way in and felt my scrotum connect with the bottom of her ass flesh. Her face was so serious and intense and she was stroking her cock so furiously. I could feel the undulating vibrations from inside her anal passageway. I began to pull out slowly until my cock head approached her anus and then I went back in, with more force. Moving my hands closer to Serena's shoulders to get better torque, I began to pump in and out of her asshole, watching her tits jiggle with each thrust and feeling the top of her hand scraping against my stomach as she jerked herself off. I leaned down to kiss her, forcefully as I continued to pump my dick inside of her.

I began to focus my energy on watching Serena's cock head pop in and out from between her clenched fist. It was bulging and red and it looked so engorged and ready to spray cum. I knew, especially with the drugs, she would be able to hold off as long as we all needed, but there was a part of me that was really super excited to see her white jizzum (maybe even have it land on me). I couldn't believe these thoughts and feelings were coming up. I felt nasty but sooo in the moment and I wanted to be a part of her "release experience."

I slowed down my thrusting and then inserted myself deep in her ass and held it there. She looked in my eyes, awaiting my next move. I moved my hands downs slowly to her hands and gently pulled them to the side and then I gripped her cock while simultaneously letting a big gob of spit land in the space between my hands. She moaned and giggled with delight. Then I started stroking and I looked at her again with lust.

"I want you to shoot your load," I said to her, assertively.

She nodded and bit her lip. I started stroking harder and resumed pushing my cock against her prostate. I saw Serena's gaze move toward Samantha and she motioned for her to come towards her. Samantha complied. Serena grabbed Samantha's thick thigh and positioned her so that she was straddled above her face and then Samantha slowly lowered her pussy down on the Serena's face. My cock flexed as I watched Serena's lips make contact with Samantha's wet pussy. I stroked Serena's cock even harder.

"It's time Serena. It's time for you to explode, OK?" I said.

"OK, baby. Where you gonna make me shoot it, huh?" said Serena, as she poked her head out from its place nestled in Samantha's vagina.

I thought about it and then it came to me. I wanted it to go on my face. I wanted the warm cum to hit me anywhere on my face--my lips, my cheek, my eyes, my forehead. I wanted to get covered. "Can you shoot it on my face?" I asked, with the innocence of a pleading child.

"Sure baby, I can paint your face white. Lean over and get your face down low. Keep stroking my cock and don't stop." Then she went back to slurping Samantha's pussy. I looked at Sam's face which was clearly in ecstasy. She was mesmerized by the sight of me, the "fresh meat," engaging fully with this huge cock and expressing my deepest desires to be sprayed with cum.

I put everything into what I was doing. Stroking harder, pumping my dick harder. Serena began to moan and buck her hips.

"Yeah baby," I egged her on. "Shoot your load for daddy!"

Samantha was squealing now, too. "Oh my god. I'm gonna cum soon, too!" I reached out to knead on Serena's breasts and tweak her nipples as I kept my face low, my eyes fixated on the penis hole inches from my face.

"Oh my God," yelled Serena. "It's coming soon!"

"Yes, baby," yelled Samantha. "Do it baby! Hit him in the face with your milk!"

Then, almost in slow motion, I felt the surge run through Serena's cock and it began to flex and then I felt the liquid traveling up her urethra. I closed my eyes and braced myself.

All the sudden there was a gush of wetness, right in my eye. It came hard and fast. I moved my head upwards so that the spurt went onto my lips. I opened my mouth and let the cum shoot in, tasting the brackish, yeasty flavor of her sperm. I continued to yank hard on her cock as she sprayed me, the semen dripping down my chin and onto my chest. I looked at Serena as her face went from a tightened, strained expression back to something soft and peaceful as she finished her orgasm.

I wiped the cum off my face and rubbed it around on my belly like I had done as little kid. It felt dirty and sensual. My cock was throbbing with excitement and I was ready to release but I didn't dare do so without the approval of these ladies. Samantha, who had raised her wet pussy off of Serena's face during the cum explosion, shifted off and sat back on her hind legs, observing the sight of my messy facial. Both Serena and Samantha were grinning. I slowly removed my cock from Serena's ass. It was red and throbbing. I needed to release this pent up sexual energy.

"Aww. Look how hard his dick is," said Serena, half-mockingly, half-sympathetically.

"The poor thing has been working so hard to plug our holes," added Samantha. "But what about it's little hole. Maybe it has something to contribute as well." The girls laughed together.

I laughed too. I felt spacey from the come-down of the drugs, but it was true I felt ready to finish. I looked lovingly down at my thick dick. It had made new explorations today. So, had my heart. I looked up at my two, extremely unexpected partners for the evening. They were beautiful and warm. I looked at the grey concrete walls of the warehouse and felt the erotic depravity of what we had done here. I looked down at the blue glow of the party, the hypnotized dancers, the cheerful bartender, the dedicated DJ-selecter. I listened to the thump of the kick drum, the pulse that had been driving through this entire night, though it moved from my ears, down my body, into my spirit, and now finally it was traveling back to my head and I was returning to life.

I motioned for Samantha to come towards me. She crawled over and sat back on her knees, looking up at me with her gorgeous, brown eyes. I reached out to stroke her face, like earlier, and I leaned my head down to plant a juicy kiss on her lips, to which she reciprocated by giving me her tongue. I stroked my hand down her shoulder, along her side, squeezing the body fat I could find, ever-so-gently. I made my way down to her pussy and rubbed in between her lips. There was still a beautiful wetness there. She leaned her head against my chest and sighed.

"I love when you touch me," she said. She took both her hands and began to tenderly stoke my dick. I rubbed on her clit with the palm of my hand, then inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started pushing against her g-spot. She made a low guttural moan.

I opened my eyes to look at Serena, my other lover. She was sitting on her ass, her legs splayed apart. As I looked into her eyes, there was love and affection there. I noticed her dick jolt a little and then it slowly started to expand. I motioned for her to come over to us. She complied. I positioned her right beside Samantha. Switching to my left hand on Sam's pussy, I took my right hand, which was covered in Sam's juices and started playing with Serena's semi-hard cock. I felt it grow in my hands, slowly, until there was enough of a shaft to hold on to and I started to stroke it. Serena let her hands caress my abdomen, lightly. I leaned down to give her kiss. She kissed me back and then pulled away, resting her cheek on my chest, as well. It felt like I had two twin babies, suckling at my breasts.

Samantha stopped stroking my cock and gave it a kiss and then looked up into my eyes. "Baby, do you want to, maybe, take me from behind?"

That sounded delightful. I nodded with a smile. She quickly turned around and got on her knees sticking her ass up in the air. I looked at her glistening pussy waiting to be fucked. Then I looked at Serena and her long hard cock in my hand. It needed to be attended to.

"What else can we do?" I asked Serena, hoping she could draw from her sexual experiences to lead us to a fitting climax. S

"There's one more hole left that hasn't been explored tonight," said Serena as she slowly let her hand drift down my back until it was lightly cupping my ass cheek. After a second of thinking, I realized what she meant and my body tensed up. She cooed in my ear. "It's OK, baby. No pressure...But I can make you feel really nice."

Something about her voice and her touch made me trust her immensely. I looked at her, deeply and nodded my head in approval. She smiled and leaned in to give me a wet kiss with lots of tongue. My dick was still raging. I stared at Samantha who had reached back between her own legs to fondle her pussy. She was rocking back and forth on her knees, gently, so that her tits swung to and fro. Serena shuffled around so that she was behind me. Her breasts and hard nipples pressed lightly against my back. Next thing I knew, I felt her mouth against my shoulders, slowly kissing her way down my back. She reached my waist and then my ass cheeks, giving a variety of kisses, some light pecks, some smooches, and also some hard sucking. It was sensual and different and I shivered a little. My dick felt cool in the warehouse draft and I knew it was time to re-enter Samantha. I inched forward a little so that the tip of my dick pressed against her pussy lips. Serena coaxed me forward with her hands so that I leaned over Samantha. Without needing to try very hard, my dick easily found its way into her. I took my time. Samantha moaned which each slow thrust. Serena pushed her face in between my ass cheeks letting her tongue travel around my anus. She produced saliva from her mouth and lubricated my asshole as she began to poke her tongue into the hole. It was an incredible sensation I had never felt before and my cock throbbed inside Samantha's hole as I pumped slowly. I hunched my back more so that my ass was more accessible. Serena took her finger and started to push her way up my anal passage. It was tight, but the pressure felt good. I slowly let my sphincter relax onto the new object. She inserted a second finger and I felt myself being stretched out. And then, suddenly, she was gone. No contact and I missed her. But then I heard her hocking a big loogie and then a spitting sound. Next, I heard the squishy sound of it being worked on to her cock and I knew what would be happening very soon.

I continued to try to stay relaxed. I felt the shaft slide inside my ass cheeks, vertically, and she slithered it up and down. Then, I felt the tip pointed against my hole. She put one hand on my shoulder and kissed me on my back.

"You ready, sweetie?"

I felt ready. I knew it might be painful or uncomfortable but I still wanted it. I felt like I was ready to be fully initiated. The comforting warmth and wetness of Samantha's hole around my cock, kept me protected and reassured. I wanted to complete our union, and without thinking, I heard the words come out of my mouth in a whisper, "Take me."

"You're amazing," said Serena. I pushed fully into Samantha and held myself there, jutting my ass out further. And then Serena commenced her slow drilling process. It felt impossible at first. But I felt so committed to the moment I didn't want to go backwards. I let myself feel the full range of sensations. To my surprise, it continued to travel into me, slowly but surely. I moaned and groaned and winced. Serena put her hand in front of my mouth and slowly inserted a finger, which I sucked on gently to ease the tension.

"Yes, Lucas. You're taking the dick so well! Now, it's time to let yourself feel the pleasure, not just the pain. My cock is approaching your prostate. Why don't you go back to fucking Samantha. I'll follow your rhythm."

It was hard to move with such a large object in my ass but I didn't dare disobey her commands. I slowly pulled outwards from Samantha's pussy which pushed my ass further against Serena's cock. It hurt, but I felt it touch my male G spot and I immediately understood what I had been missing. As I pushed back into Samantha, Serena stayed still, and her cock slowly slid outward from my ass. I found a slow rhythm, like a pendulum, in which I would hit against Samantha's cervix on my way into her with my penis, and then, on my way out, push back my hips to meet Serena's cock with my prostate. It was so intense. I felt the building of a giant orgasm.

"I know you're getting close to cumming, baby," said Serena. "That's OK. I want you to hold it a little longer and pick up speed." She let some more spit drip out of her mouth on to the place where her cock met my ass. "Samantha, do you want to cum again?" Serena asked. "I think we can all do it together."

Samantha moaned an emphatic yes.

I focused on slowly building up my speed of pumping while I tried to maintain control over my orgasm, breathing deeply into the base of my spine. It was frothing to the surface. I leaned over to rest my weight on Samantha's back as I reached around to grab her breasts with both hands. She started screaming loudly as I pushed more forcefully into her. Serena did the same to me and I became slightly breathless with each thrust. Shock waves were flowing down my legs. Drool was pouring out of my mouth. My body was hot and cold at the same time. And then I felt it start to pulse. My cum was now living it's own life, with it's own mind.

I grunted out the words, "It's coming out. I can't hold it anymore!"

Serena yelled back, "Let it go, Lucas! Release it all."

I followed her orders as I began to shoot my load into Samantha's vaginal passage. I felt her pussy start to convulse as she entered her own orgasm. My semen flowed out in a copious and rapid stream. And then I felt Serena's pumping come to a halt as her extremely hard and long dick began to spurt jizz into my ass. It was warm and gooey. I squeezed Samantha harder with my sweaty body and I felt the slipperiness of her sweat, as well.

Samantha dropped down onto her chest and my dick slid out of her hole. Serena slowly inched her way out of my ass, her cock starting to soften. We all rolled onto our backs, side by side, for a meditative moment of gratification and gratitude. Then I turned to look at Samantha who turned to look at me. She was so beautiful, and glowing. I put my hand back towards Serena, pulling her in so that she was spooning me. I felt her wet, soft cock nestle into my ass cheeks. I grabbed Samantha and pulled her in to my body, picking up my left leg and wrapping it around her waist, pulling her in even closer.

We breathed harmoniously. We shared in the energy, the heat, the exhaustion. Perhaps we even grieved, in a way, since, although there was a sense of closure, there was the memory of a previous frenzied, creative, adrenaline-filled fire that was now beginning to die. But out of the ashes we glimpsed the incredible potential for rebirth and passing on what we'd learned here. I saw my previous serpentine skin, discarded by the blue window glow, left in this raw warehouse, no longer needed.

Walking home from the party that night, I understood the blessing I had received. To know myself greater so that I could share myself more completely. Thoughts of "coming out" or consciously, actively changing my outward identity, or my language, or my lifestyle came and went. But, such a drastic, strained effort seemed unnecessary. Rather, I would simply, let my body float down the river without grabbing for tree branches jutting off the bank. I would simply be and be open and love the journey.

Thank you, Samantha. Thank you, Serena.

* * * * *

May each of you who has now heard my dream, dream as well. And may we all find the release and transformation we crave and deserve.