An Agency Of The Government

Story Info
Sometimes people need to die.
5k words
4.29
36.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Agency of the Government

Sometimes People Just Need to Die

I want to apologize upfront. I had to edit three times to remove graphic death depictions and the making fun of politicians. But, unfortunately, the few people that have read it said those are the best parts.

Thank you, Black Randi, for your advice and for telling me what I needed to remove to get posted.

This is Literotica's site. You follow their rules.

This is an OTT story and BTB.

This story uses the character from the stories "THE CUCK" by Harry Kunz.

And THE PHONE CALL/a> by NTRMASTERS. That story is brutal. Please read it first.

Also, after the latest JPB story, Bob and Cora. Someone needed to deal with Miss Paula French.

Ms. Chow and The Constellation Room.

I reached out to all the authors and received no response except for JPB, who said it was ok.

You need to read those stories to really piss you off.

Assassin= Voice= Major Slaughter

Harry=Harold=Kuntz

Those are incredibly over-the-top, and so is this one.

I had such a resounding response to my story by placing many misspelled words and poorly structured sentences in it, I thought I would do it again. Good luck.

Xxxx

From a distance of two miles away, two eyes squinched as they peered through the eyesight of his laser viewfinder. Then, hitting the automatic zoom button, his binoculars quickly zeroed in on the plane's doorway scheduled to take off for Belize for the week.

At the plane's entrance stood a very pissed-off man standing at the exit of his Gulfstream G700, ranting and raving at anyone that would listen to him.

A few minutes earlier, the aircraft was sitting on the edge of the runway, ready for takeoff, when it mysteriously developed electrical problems.

A big grin crossed the observer's face. But, unfortunately, it appeared Mr. Kuntz didn't look particularly pleased with the moment.

The man with the glasses could see the confused red hair beauty coming down the stairs behind Kuntz; It was the assassin's wife, Taylor. As she stepped down onto the tarmac, she whipped out her iPhone and dialed. A few seconds later, the observer picked up his phone.

"Hello, Major, Honey. You're not going to believe this. The plane didn't take off. We were sitting at the end of the runway when the pilot informed us the plane had developed an electrical problem and we'd had to return to the terminal. They don't know how long it will take.

Major pleaded, "Taylor, I'm asking you to get in your car and come home. I don't want to hear he got me drunk or drugged. Do you understand me?

"The guy is a serial seducer, and he turns his women into whores and has gotten untold numbers pregnant. Is that what you want?" asked Major.

"Damnit, Major, I told you I can handle myself," she spat back thru the phone at him. "This is my opportunity to move up the corporate financial world.

It is the Annual Economic Forum for the Americas. I've been trying to get into one of these for years. And with the help of Mr. Kuntz, you're looking at the future CEO of GPS Financial only after I have three kids with you.

And besides, if I were going to cheat, I wouldn't have gone off the pill. So when I return next Sunday night, I'll be fertile and ready to have our baby."

Major took a deep breath, trying to control his heart rate, and responded, "Kuntz is a ruthless bastard, and you're not prepared to deal with a man like him. No woman is.

He takes what he wants by any means necessary. He's a narcissistic bastard with no moral fiber.

"I've dealt with people like him my whole life. You can't stand against him. He is an Alpha Male who thinks he has a right to any woman he wants. It will destroy you. And I will go on with my life without you."

"Jesus, Major, you're paranoid. He has always treated me with nothing but respect. He knows I have boundaries, and God help anyone that tries to cross them.

"He's more a gentleman than what I see coming from you at this moment. And besides," slightly shaking her head, "You're doing advertisement for the Government.

"What kind of vicious people could you possibly run into at your job? You and he could be great friends if you give him half a chance. I think you and Harry are a lot alike."

Major dropped his shoulders, "Ok, dear, I can't win, but I don't think you'll like what I'll have to do when we see each other again."

Frustrated with his accusations, she replied, "Listen, I got to go; love you, bye." Then, he could see her put the phone down. She was shaking her head in frustration. But he knew she would sit in the lobby for at least 30 minutes, so hope remained.

By the time she hung up. Mr. Kuntz had grabbed a couple of lounge chairs together and motioned her to come over and sit with him.

She walked over to Harry and placed her backpack on the floor beside his chair. "Excuse me, Harry. I need to go to the restroom."

Harry smiled, "Sure, dear, I'm not going anywhere. What do you want to drink? I'll have it waiting on you."

"That's ok, a little early for me." Taylor turned and hesitated for a second and headed towards the restroom.

Upon returning, she picked up her gear, "Harry, I'll sit over at the table. I have some work I need to get done," she turned and walked away. She hadn't liked what she heard from him before she left."

Major pulled out his Satellite phone and dialed. "All right, Bobby, let's go ahead. Hook me up to both of them. Remember, Taylor can only hear the conversation.

"Make sure she gets brought into the conversation 10 seconds after I start talking." Major listened to the satellite phone switching through the government phone system.

The phone in his coat pocket vibrated. Reaching and pulling it out. He smiled when the White House appeared across the screen, "Hello, Kuntz here."

Voice: "Hello, Harold. How ya doing?"

Kuntz: "Who is this? No one, but no one, calls me that. It's Harry."

Voice: "No, it's Harold Winfrey Kuntz," chuckled the Voice. I wouldn't use that name, either. It sounds like a pussy is attached to it."

Kuntz: Snarling, "Who in the fuck is this? I'll have your ass for this. I'm calling Joe this afternoon, and your ass will be gone before sunset.

Voice: You could hear the smile through the phone as the voice responded, "Oh, Haarrruuuld, don't be that way. Or should I call you," raising his voice and talking through his sinuses, "Winnnfreee?

Kuntz: "Who in fuck is this?" he replied, trying not to raise his voice so others could hear his conversation.

Major looked through his viewfinder to see that Taylor was now on the phone, listing to their conversation in confusion.

The voice replies, "I'm the Cuck."

Kuntz: Laughing, "I see you got my letter, Cuckboy. Harry then got quiet. "How did you get this number? I know you didn't get it from Taylor. She doesn't even have it."

Voice: "How did I? That's unimportant; I have my sources. Let's talk about this letter. I see you used to go after your victims with phone calls."

Kuntz: "Hey, you're right. I did. But I found that by sending them a letter, they would l have memorabilia to read over and over again in their golden years with their wives that I sent back to them along with my kid.

"That'll allow them to have fond memories of me. They'll remember how the woman they loved came home with stretched-out pussy and ass."

Voice: "Hum, let's go through the letter together, so there isn't a misunderstanding that you want to fuck my wife."

Kuntz: Laughing, "What makes you think I haven't already?"

Voice; "Well, for a couple of reasons. First, one of these letters is a copy you sent to the last victim. You left his name on it when you pasted and clipped it to the new email."

Kuntz: "Yeah, I got a little sloppy that day. And you'll know what that's like soon enough when I give you sloppy seconds. So what's the other?"

Voice: "You're not dead yet," came the voice calmly and decisively.

There was silence for ten seconds. Then Major turned the viewfinder toward Taylor to see his wife put her hands over her mouth.

Kuntz: A dry unsure chuckle came back over the phone. Then an angry response, "Listen, Cuck. Taylor told me you worked for and ad-agency for the Government.

"You probably did those stupid 'Smokey the Bear Ads.' I figured you somehow got the phone routed through the White House through your agency."

Voice: Chucking, "I work in an ad agency. Huh. I need to talk to my boss. I need to ask for a pay raise. No, I work for An Agency of the Government."

Kuntz: "By the time I get through with your ass and your wife's. You won't be able to find a job that doesn't end with you sucking somebody's dick to get money to eat."

Voice: "Enough foreplay. Let's discuss the letter you sent me. I'll hit the high points. I know the rest is bullshit."

Voice: "Let's see here. Oh yes, You graduated from Yale. I'll make sure my kids don't go there. It looks like they graduate stupid people. And you attended the University of Chicago. I went to Harvard four years myself."

Kuntz: "I see you did your homework, Cuck. Do you see where I got my Ph.D. in Economics?

Voice: "We did a little check on your dissertation. It seems you plagiarized 90% of it. So how in the hell did you pass the board?"

Kuntz: Chucking, "Fucked all the women and the wives of the nerd men on the panel. By the way, how the hell did you get your hands on my paper?"

Voice: "I wouldn't worry about that. Any moron can graduate with a degree in Economics. All you need is a good memory and to stay awake in class."

Kuntz: "What and where did you get your PH.D.? Do you know how to spell it?"

Voice: "I got my Ph.D. in Physics. My dissertation was on a trajectory. My specialty is the ballistics of small-caliber weapons. 9mm to 30mm specifically. One thing nice about math, it's either right or wrong. I've never known an economist to be right one time about anything."

Kuntz. "That's bullshit. World leaders, central banks, and leading economists come to me for advice. Look at the stock market. It's going through the roof."

Voice: "Kuntz, you're full of crap. Just look at the 1929, then the Venezuela crash, and Zimbabwe. Those markets shot to the moon before they imploded.

"I just checked, and you sold out of the stock market months ago. Instead, you bought Gold and Silver. When the markets crash and stocks go to zero, gold will go to the moon, and you will buy everything for pennies on the dollar. You'll make Goldfinger* look like a fool."

Kuntz: Smiling, "Well, the sheep need to be sheered and culled occasionally."

Voice: "Let's move on. You say you know world leaders and corporate CEOs. I know them too. It's funny that they weren't all that happy to see me when I talked to them.

"I should say when they saw me. You won't be hearing from them again. You might want to remove them from your FAVS list."

The assassin glanced through the glass façade of the terminal to see his wife shifting around uncomfortably in her chair.

Voice: "Next, you're 36, huh? Me to. You're 6-5. And weigh a whopping 190. I was that size when I was a freshman in high school. I'm 6'6, 255 lbs. with 5 % body fat. I've slimmed down from my 270. You're a little fellow."

Kuntz: "Fuck you. I'll kick your ass if we ever meet. And trust me, we will."

Voice: Ignoring his comment. "It says here you have a 15-inch dick. And it's bigger than a beer can with room to spare."

Kuntz: "Yeah, that's right."

Voice: "I feel sorry for you. No wonder you're unhappy and insecure. You've never had a blowjob or at least a decent one."

Kuntz: "I've had plenty of blow jobs. I'll be getting one on the plane this afternoon from Taylor. I'll FaceTime you to let you watch.

"It'll show her luscious red lips wrapped in the purple mushroom head of my member, and I'll make sure she's looking at the camera when I take the shot. Wimp!"

Voice: "Being a physicist, I've done the math. You say you're bigger than a beer can with room to spare. That will put you at over 10 inches in circumference. That's bigger than a baseball.

Kuntz." Sounds about right."

Voice. "No woman alive gets her mouth around something that big. So that makes you a liar. If you fibbed about that, I think you might be exaggerating about that 15-inch dick.

"The Guinness world record holder is a skinny little white guy with 14 1/2 inches. But from what I heard, you are a strong 6. But again, I was that length in grammar school."

Kuntz: "That's bullshit."

Voice: "Let's move on. So are you planning on drugging and getting her drunk?"

Kuntz: "Well, a little bit of something-something in her drink to motivate her. After that, she'll be mine."

Voice. "I'm disappointed in you, Harold. I thought you could seduce a nun out of her vows. Me, I seduced Taylor when she was stone-cold sober. You nothing more than a rapist."

Kuntz: "It doesn't matter. I know she has ceased taking birth control and will have my baby. I'll tell you what. I'll let you raise it for me."

Voice. "It doesn't matter to me once she steps on that plane. Even if she doesn't have sex, I'll divorce her. I warned her what you were like, and she didn't heed my warnings.

Whether she's raped or not, we're done if she has sex with you. You see, I failed kindergarten. I don't share. If someone takes what's mine. I destroy it and throw it away."

The slap came from a voice over the phone. Major looked through his binoculars to see Taylor turning away from Kuntz and heading out the door.

Voice: "What was that, Harry? It looks like your week's shot."

Kuntz: "You don't scare me, Cuck. When I find you, I--will kill you with my bare hands."

Voice: "That's funny. On our four previous meetings, you were scared shitless."

Kuntz: "When have we met?"

Voice: "Do the headlines, 'Kuntz gets Slaughtered,' remind you of anything?" with a smirk coming through the phone.

Kuntz: "It's you. You're Taylor's husband."

Voice: "Yep,"

Kuntz: "You fucked my Melanie in college?"

Voice: "That's me. She came on to me before the game. She found you out fucked your tackle's girlfriend. So she came up and offered to give me her ass. And what kind of idiot would fuck his blindside tackle's girlfriend.

"Thanks to you, I hold the NCAA records for the most sacks in a game and the most yards lost due to sacks. Me and that tackle really enjoyed that game.

"I heard you pissed blood for a week after the game. Oh, I almost forgot your whole offensive line was in on it."

Harry: "You bastard! I'd been working on fucking her ass for months."

Major: "You might have been working on it, but I got it. And God, it was tight. So I fucked her for two hours in all her holes and made my deposits.

"Do you remember when I told you I knew my cock was bigger? If you call her, Melanie will verify it. And to back this up further, when you did fuck her, did it feel loose?

"She told me the following year when we played you again. After I fucked her that first time, you were bitching about how loose she was.

"She told the whole team I fucked her and that she then returned to your room and had you eat my cream pie. How did it taste, Cuck!? "

Harry: Seething angrily, he replied, "I'll have my friends hunt you down and kill you and every family member."

Major: "Go ahead and call President; I'll wait."

Major started humin the Jeopardy theme song.

Harry: "I'll just do that." He picked up his other phone and dialed it. "Hey, Mr. President, it's Harry. How's it going?"

President: "Great, Harry, good to hear from you. How can I help you?"

Harry: I have a little problem here. I'm talking to this guy who works for an agency of yours.

Mr. President: "Which one? What's the name of it? "

Harry: "He says it's An Agency of the Government." Harry heard a click. "Mr. President, Mr. President. Dammit, he hung up on me."

The Jeopardy theme song stopped.

Major: "Ahh, Harry, I think you are on your own, good buddy."

"Unlike you, Winfreeee. I have free get-out-of-jail cards. The 'An Agency' has a team tasked with eliminating world assholes. And right now, you're the joker in the deck of cards that I'm systematically shuffling through.

And the rest of the deck, you know personally who they are, your friends. You remember the ones you bragged about in your letter."

Or some asshole uses an island to set up his Pedophile Island. He might hang himself in his jail cell.

Kuntz: "Be careful; make sure your ego doesn't write a check your ass can't cash. It sounds to me like you think your God."

Major: "I've been psychosocially studied and passed all the morality tests. As a result, if I am ever apprehended, I show them my get-out-of-jail card, and I'm immediately released.

"And I'm not the only one. We have people in other nations worldwide that do what I do. There is nowhere that evil can hide."

Kuntz: "Who do you think you are? James fucking Bond, license to kill."

Major: "Exactly. Well, maybe not. I can kill at my discretion. He couldn't."

At that moment, a man walked up to Mr. Kuntz. "Your plane is ready. Where's your guest, sir?"

Harry snarled and replied, "Shut the fuck up." Harry gathered his belongings and headed out of the terminal to his plane.

Kuntz: "Listen, Cuck. I'll see you when I get back. I'll be making calls this weekend to find out what the hell your organization is, and you better run."

Harry reached the top of the stairs to board his plane.

Major looked thru his glasses to find Taylor sitting in her car, slowly pounding her head on the steering will. He could see her mouthing stupid, stupid, stupid. He turned back to find the problem at hand.

Major: "Harry, turn around and smile."

Harry: He turned and saw nothing. "I don't see anything."

Major. "Do you see that six-story building about 3500 yards away?"

Harry: "Yea. What about it?"

Major: "You see the glint coming from the scope. Smile!"

Suddenly a loud ping hit off the stair Harry was standing on.

Major: "Shit. I missed."

Harry realized he was being shot at. So he turned and jumped into the plane. He yelled at the pilot, "We're being shot at! Get us out of here!"

Harry lay on the floor, trying to regain his composure. Then, he noticed the door shut automatically. And the plane jerked as it started moving from the tarmac.

Harry: Chuckling, "Cuck, you missed."

Major: "Did I? You're right where I want you."

Harry: "Growling back into his phone. "What in the hell are you talking about?"

Major. "Did you notice yet, there's no crew? I have a friend of ours that wants to talk to you. I believe you know the name. Have a pleasant trip."

A voice came over the intercom, "Hello, Kuntz."

Kuntz: "Who the hell is this?" The plane was moving now. It was accelerating as it went down the taxiway.

Voice: "This is Joel McCray. You probably remember me as Laurie's husband."

Kuntz: "Ahh, the Cuck. How are Laurie and Tammy? I haven't seen them in the last couple of months. I guess the two needed a break from all the good fucking I was giving them.

"You know I took her and Tammy's ass. I took it that night as you were in Tammy's living room, pouring your heart out to her about your love for Laurie. And you should have seen your face sitting in that restaurant waiting for Laurie. What a Cuck."

Joel: "You don't have to worry about the two for another 20 years or 20,000 fucks whichever comes first. She is working for Ms. Chow at the Constellation Room in Singapore. They've finished their training to serve men in any manner the men wish."

"They get great benefits. A 401K and the best medicine money can buy. Their tubes were tied, so they didn't lose work time due to pregnancy. You know those pesky work laws requiring pregnancy leave. We don't want to break those."

12