An Agency Of The Government

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They probably won't need all twenty years to meet their contractual obligations. You know, the Middle Easterner and Asian men. They love big-titted blonds. But if they take on 5 to 6 men daily, along with gangbangs and trains, I am sure they will knock it out in no time.

"I was their first customer a couple of weeks ago. After I fucked their asses and forced the other sister to lick me clean. When I removed my masked. I can still hear them begging me to save them—Yea, not one of my proudest moments. I cheated on my girlfriend. I'll live with the guilt and become the best husband the woman could ever ask for."

Kuntz: "Well, maybe I'll stop by and visit them along with your girlfriend when I get back. What in the hell are you doing on this phone, Cuck?"

Joel: "I wouldn't worry about returning if I were you."

Kuntz: "What in the fuck does that mean? I'll be on my exclusive island in 3 hours. Out of your reach."

Joel: "You're right. You would have beaten me. If it weren't for Slaughter, I would have probably killed myself.

And you're right; I'm not a big man, but I am more intelligent than you. I have a 190 IQ and graduated from MIT with a PH.D.

We were roommates. I remember that night when your girlfriend showed up to give Major her ass. I came back to the room with a sock on the door handle. It was fascinating to hear her yelling how much bigger than you he was. How did that cream pie taste?"

Kuntz: "I promise I'll make sure you both die a long slow death."

Joel: "It doesn't matter what you want. You fucked with the wrong man when you fucked with him. He brought me in on his plan; I was indeed a willing accomplice. "

Kuntz: "I thought you were in marketing. You worked for an ad agency as he does."

Joel: "No, I work for An Agency of the U.S Government. I run their drone program. So that's what I'm doing right now, flying one of my drones."

Kuntz: "So. Why would I give a fuck what you're doing?"

Joel: "Did you check to see where your crew was?"

Kuntz got up, walked up to the cockpit pit, and pulled the curtains back to see no pilots. The plane went to full throttle, took a tight turn, and headed down the runway.

Kuntz grabbed the door frame to regain his balance. The aircraft accelerated at full throttle and lifted off the ground. Then, with a sudden jerk. It went nose-up at a 60-degree angle.

That caused Kuntz to tumble head over heels to the back up the plane. Kuntz moaned as the pain shot up his arm.

Over the intercom came the voice of his nemeses. "Harrruuuldd. You're supposed to buckle yourself into your seat belt on takeoff."

"You bastard!" groaned Kuntz. "You broke my arm. I'm going kill you."

Kuntz was pinned against the plane as the engines roared, taking the aircraft to cruise attitude.

As the jet reached the apex of its ascent, it nosed over to go into a parabolic descent.

That caused Kuntz to float off the floor as the zero-gravity effect took over the cabin.

After 22 seconds of weightlessness, the plane jerked its nose up again, slamming Kuntz back down on the floor.

Kuntz was visibly shaken. Then the plane started barrel rolling, throwing Kuntz around the cabin like towels in a clothes dryer.

Joel chuckled, "That looked like it hurt." But unfortunately, Kuntz was barely cognoscente of his situation."

After a few minutes, Kuntz regained consciousness and moaned in pain.

Joel sighed, "I would go into a long monologue on the perils of fucking other men's wives and fucking up their lives. But fuck that. I'm just going to kill you."

This plane has no transponder, so you'll not be found. Instead, you'll be put into the lost category in the Bermuda Triangle. Just another mystery."

"Please, no more." cried out Kuntz.

Again the plane rolled over and nosed up aircraft throttled to full speed and down. This made him weightless again. For the next 22 seconds, again, he flailed with no control through the air.

As the plane came out of its parabolic maneuver, it started into barrel rolling, causing Kuntz to bang from wall to wall, breaking his back as he landed across the back of a chair.

The plane leveled out and started in a slow accent to 45,000 ft.

Kuntz was screaming in pain. "You bastard, you broke my back."

Joel: "Up here, Kuntz. Look at the camera. "

Kuntz looked up and saw the camera facing him above the cockpit.

Joel: "Goodbye, Harold."

Kuntz: "Wait, wait yelled Kuntz. "I'm a Dom, and you're not, and that's how the world works."

Joel: "Well, domass, again, goodbye."

The jet nosed down to a 75-degree dive.

Kuntz looked into the cockpit, where the throttle went to full power as the yokes pushed forward. That caused Kuntz to slide toward the back of the plane. He could see the ocean getting closer and closer through the cockpit shield. He screamed.

Joel looked at his monitor as it when black. He switched it off and put down his remote control. He smirked to himself and turned to Major. "Well, it's done. Thanks, Major."

"No problem, buddy, anytime," replied Major.

"What's next?" asked Joel.

Sighing, "First, I must go home and see if I still have a marriage. And there will be some ass-chewing. Then I'm going to see Miss Pauline French. I think she will be spending some time with your ex-wife and her sister after the latest stunt she pulled.

After a few years in Singapore, she might adjust her attitude about being a slut. I'll see you at the agency when I get back."

Xxxx

Major was sitting at the kitchen table when Taylor came storming through the house and passed the kitchen.

"Don't say a damn word to me, Major," she snarled. "You were right, and I was wrong. Give me 10 minutes and come to the bedroom. Then, you can tell me if I still have my husband. And if I do, we need to discuss that job of yours. And exactly what you do for a living."

Major took a swig of his beer and set the timer on his watch as the house jarred from the bedroom door, slamming.

The alarm on his watch binged at him, letting him know the 10 minutes were up. Downing the rest of his beer, he headed up the stairs to chew some ass.

He stopped outside the bedroom door. He took a deep draw of air, turned the handle, and quickly opened the door.

He stormed in to hear Taylor squeal. He saw Taylor standing naked with her ass facing him. Her upper torso was twisted, showing three-quarters of her upper body to show both breasts and the beautiful features of her face.

She was wearing those 4-inch heel pumps he loved. It allowed her pussy to be at the perfect height for him to take her from behind.

Around her neck was her pearl chocker. And she topped it off with large gold hoop rings on her ears.

He could smell the perfume he loved emanating throughout the room. Taylor was wearing her deep red lipstick that left a red ring around his cock when she gave him a blowjob.

She smiled, bent over, and slowly buckled the straps on her high heels. Looking between her legs, she smiled. She placed two fingers in her mouth and sucked them.

She slowly pulled them out of her mouth, letting her fingers slide across her extended tongue, and placed them through her legs up to her ass.

Making a V sign for peace, she ran it down from her ass to her pussy. Then slowly spreading the lips, Major could see the wetness and sparking liquid leaking from her womanhood.

She slowly stood up and looked at him. "Major, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. Please forgive me."

Major stood looking at her. She played the I am a total slut look that he loved on her.

Then in a final attempt. She reached into her nightstand and pulled out the KY jelly, and said, "You can fuck my ass. You'll be the first. What a low blow.

She pouted with her lower lip extended, "Well, Honey, are you going to chew my ass, or are you going to fuck it? "she asked as she started tearing up to cry.

Major went into deep thought. What to do? What to do? Major, the genius he was, replied, "Little bit of both."

12