All Comments on 'An Agency Of The Government'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Totally over the top, but I loved it.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

A great and fun read. 5stars

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Ditto to what Bronco said - fun read! 5*

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

Gave it two stars.

For a story that has been read, checked, and discussed by multiple people, with at least two of them being experienced writers, there were decisively too many typos, incomplete sentences, and missing words in it. That alone dropped the rating by two points.

Personally, I find over-the-top power fantasies extremely boring. Yes, it feels good to have these characters get what they deserve. But if the only way you can achieve that is by utilizing a larger-than-life fantasy character whom the fucking president ows favors to, it's kinda unsatisfying. The Cuck is still a Cuck who couldn't achieve shit on his own. And even in that fantasy, you still had to undermine the premise by turning the revenge deserving antagonist into a boisterous idiot who shouldn't have been such a problem in the first place.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Definitely a different way to deal with an asshole. I liked it. I too would have probably enjoyed your original story better. It's always amused me how a site that has no problems whatsoever with women being raped but they do have a problem with graphic violence. Pretty weird to me.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 1 year ago

Great!

Not that I'm the spelling police, but I think the word you were trying to use was Cognizant, not cognoscente, which has a totally different meaning. Still a great story!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Definitely over the top, but a very fun read.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Even though I gave a 5 stars rate, because I like to see assholes "get it" at the story ending, the wife in this actually cheated mentally before he stopped her from the physical act. To me, it doesn't matter. She cheated. He should have walked away after dumping her showing no mercy.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Makes me wish there was someone like this for real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you like this story, you should read “Letter to a Super Stud” by hansbwl. That Super Stud is Harry Kuntz.

maedhros21maedhros21about 1 year ago

Well done only 1 criticism....if you're gonna use characters from another story make sure you get their names right...Lauries sister was named Lisa not Tammy 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did I miss the wife getting burned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How old are u?

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

This was so far over the top that its officially in low orbit circumnavigating the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story until he didn't dump the cheating skank slut to the curb. She would have fucked around on him, no question. She thought she was superior to her husband and that won't wash. And, having this bitch be the mother of his children, no way! Lose the whore and move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Literotica has posted stories of women castrating men, women raping their children (over 18, as if that makes it okay), and other vile, disgusting things. I’m sure that whatever was actually in your story originally wasn’t nearly as bad. The hypocrisy, bias, and agendas of this site are astounding!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little over the top,hell way OTP but a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well as you stated at the beginning expect many grammatical errors, so the complaint comes anyway from a supposedly informed reader. Good story and yes I ignored the obvious errors but you did mention they were there and also plentiful. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

do you have the unedited version posted on a different site? would like to read the non-PG13 story... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you hadn’t warned about the spelling, I’d have just thought you were a dumbass. I think it’s hilarious! Great fun. Thank you. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining read. But, it felt flat.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - I hate to burst your bubble but only a Canadian military veteran holds the world record sniper kill distance @3450 yards - you yanks can only dream of that elusive 3000 meter distance

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

What an absurd story. I encourage authors to not write about topics they are clueless about. This was two pages of cluelessness. Not one redeeming plot point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lmao! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most creative way to kill a bad guy I have read in a while. Terrible waste of an airplane. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a complete waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem is there should've been a lot of crying and apologies on her part. There is no indication she won't do this again the next time some high roller comes into her life. Also, of course, there was the fantastical death of Kuntz. Not a good story...

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

"No wonder you're unhappy and insecure. You've never had a blowjob or at least a decent one" HA fucking loved that. I'm always saying exactly that. Why would you brag about being so big only half your dick can be sucked? One guy gets everything done and the other gets part of it along with gagging sounds and phlegm. This would be like being so muscular that you can't wipe your own ass. Ridiculous. Not to mention anal sex. So if it's the woman that's wanting larger then she's asking for it.

All seriousness though I knew a guy in high school. Super sweet kid. Rocker that went to church. Dude was apparently incredibly hung and he hated it. Ripped his girl friend their first time and she cut him off from sex because of it. The dude was honest to god sad about it. He reacted the same way a 4 foot tall guy would react after coming to terms that he will never be normal sized.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I Loved it. You have some great Off The Wall (OTW) stories. This one like many of your others earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ that I gave it. I would loved to have read the original one prior to the edits required for posting here. However, I agree with you it is their site and their rules.

I am just a reader who enjoys the tales and series available here. Thanks for writing this one.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

I am SO NOT HAPPY!!! I was going to write one very similar to this, but it was going to take asshole lips a LOT longer to die. OH SHIT! This is Literotica! I CAN write another version of this. This was great, buy the way. 5 STARS.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is an OTT fun romp. I would have referred several hours of Harold suffering until the plane, at 75,000 feet ran out of fuel and began the plunge into the ocean, but I'll take what you gave us.

Burner70Burner70about 1 year ago

Nice wrap up after a few stores 5 stars all the way

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

It was over the top and it was a BTB. That much is true and l thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just a tad sad you didn’t make it longer. But oh well!

Scores 5;5

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

So love that closing line, "little bit of both"! Thanks for this! 5/5 And thanks for fucking over Pauline French!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You fuck how's, you don't marry them, fuck that hoe in the ass then kick her out of your house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is relatively good, considering the Chinese/Russian style of editing that Literotica now employs. At least you write well. That’s a hell of a lot more than I can say for many of the dorfs that are currently being published. Props for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so over the top bad....

I LOVED IT!!!! 5 STARS, THIS IS YOU BEST STORY YET!!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three stars. Nothing to see here folks, just move along.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be fascinating to read your uncensored version.

Unlike the people here who think we give a darn about their clumsy politicking (and propagandizing and proselytizing) you don't sound like you take politicians and the media seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck Political Correctness.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

The problem is, and so many of you beta writers just can't wrap your heads around, she didn't physically cheat (supposedly). But she was on the precipice, at the very least emotional betrayal. And she gets off scott free by manipulating his stupid ass....

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

that was a wild ride. Do agency staff like him exist? Certainly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Idiot writes GOD Laughts

grade 1 should be a minus five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Transcript writing misses the 90% of reading imagery that is non-dialogue.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Major really shouldn’t have gone after her when the 10 minutes elapsed. She needed to beg.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

A fun roller coaster ride through the jungle of agencies and their possibilities! I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Genuinely one of the worst stories I’ve ever had the misfortune to read. I will never get those ten minutes back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well at least it was a decent antidote to that stupid NTRwhatever story.

Thanks for the fun read.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Too over the top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good response to the junk that went before. Much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was much better than the first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess Harold didn't get Taylor's pissy, so Major won't be having cream pie for dessert and raising asshole's kid. Harold's ex- old lady with be playing bass in the whorehouse quartet... Taylor will turn out Major's twins when he pees in her pissy twice and Harold won't get to meet them... Excellent, 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

for me, no. Slut disobeyed her husband. For me, that's it.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

As life should be.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Was intrigued by the plane with an accent. The rest was a mashup of toxic masculinity. No one worthy of even mild interest.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker12 months ago

Well, the Bear loved it. 5 stars. The Bear approves. There could have used a little more accuracy on the A/C's flight characteristics, coming from a retired G-2 And G-3 mechanic, but what the hell. More, please. I personally have never had a problem with violence and bloodshed. Go figure.

The BEAR

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

You have another OTT gem here. I enjoy everything you post. Keep them coming.

grey228grey22812 months ago

Shame about the censorship. I have no words to describe that process — but this can ⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

10 stars! Wonder what Kuntz thinks, now?

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Literotica. Where destroying a man's life is OK but a little bit of violence is apparently against the rules.

Amazing story. About 1000x better than the man hating ones you are continuing (didn't even bother reading them after skimming). Wish could give this 10 stars.

My vote is, he drops Taylor. She may not have cheated, but she ignored him. She has ZERO respect for her husband or his opinions or feelings. NOT a good person to raise kids with

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still a cuck. Because if you are that honourable, how the hell do you stand up with a bitch who disrespects you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good

Not sure about taking her back But gave her a break.

Been better if crashed and he survived with broken back to slowly die

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Over the top silly.

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Bof... quelle salope et lui quel mauviette !

MasterKoteMasterKote9 months ago

Should've had more of her grovelling instead of a bitch at the end

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter9 months ago

So, I assume this was supposed to be some sort of farce, but I am not too sure. Even the remarks in your bio notes are mostly indecipherable. The whole thing felt incredibly juvenile, but your age would not really support that assumption. Therefore, I revert back to my first inclination, which is that this was some tongue in cheek attempt at humour. You do need an editor though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Entertaining escapism!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pure fantasy but entertaining. Was chaotic with all the references to other stories but author warned about that in the foreword. .

Yes she should have listened. Yes she was in danger. She didn't respect her husband enough to leave right away. But she had zero intention of doing anything even improper. She would have been drugged and raped, and unlike Laurie and Tammy, the snake would never have gotten near her again afterwards even if the husband just divorced her. In fact, I suspect she might have tried to kill herself.

She loved her husband and wanted his child. She knew nothing about his job. He had been lying to her for years, hence she has no way to gauge if what he is saying is crazy or paranoid. Yes she should trust him, but she just thought it was a trip with a rich guy with power and connections to an economics forum. There is nothing in the story about her even flirting or anything.

Again she would have had to be drugged and raped. Would have of course been calamitous. No doubt. But that isn't like the other guy's wife and sister. Not comparable. I can understand why if it went too far despite his warnings that they would be done. But he took action and unlike others he had the means to protect her. And he did.

Do you really think he would go to all that trouble and then divorce her? Really? She knew within seconds of the call that something was wrong when she heard Kuntz' responses and tirades. She was clearly shocked and note her scene in her car afterwards.

Being naive and stupid should not be a grounds for divorce when no cheating occurred. If she got drugged, raped, and impregnated after her husband's warnings, assuming the husband had no means to stop it, then that is a different story.

For all the btb posters. The bastard was burned. Burning her after she realized the truth serves no purpose. And at the end when they are about to engage in sex, while anal is on the menu (low blow hehe), she is not on birth control and will soon be pregnant with her husband's child.

Divorcing her for being stubborn, naive, and stupid because she is in danger from a powerful, rich, and infamous serial rapist and seducer, while she has no knowledge of her husband being a USA variant of James Bond, is ludicrous. Fight. Argue. Get pissed? Yes. But burning her would just be dumb. The MC was not dumb.

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Good revenge...

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Good story! Better than 99% of the worthless stories that are posted here, thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Going to add OmegaMan to my Favorites that all stories are ass good as this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waste of time.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 1 month ago

Here’s a hint. I could read 100 pages of rich cunts getting their just deserts in this manner. Well done sir. Lots of 5’s for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...