An Agreeable Arrangement Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife takes care of 2 problems with 1 unselfish idea.
7k words
4.15
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18 and have fictional names. Any resemblance to a person, place, incident, planet, galaxy, or universe is entirely coincidental.

-----------------------------

I stood for a few minutes outside the bedroom door. Mulling over the wisdom of what I was about to do. I felt like I was choosing between the red pill and the blue pill. A little explanation is pertinent.

This is going to sound like a bullshit tale but believe me when I tell you it isn't. It's the honest to God truth, something rarely found on the internet these days, especially among the "true" sex stories. But this isn't your usual story of people fucking their brains out in some oddly erotic fashion but rather a contemplated arrangement between two, or maybe I should say three, long time friends.

This goes way back to the very early 1980's when I met my soon to be wife D and her long time best friend L. They were, and still are, the best of friends, even after a long time separation where they didn't keep in touch with each other for almost a decade. They were two peas in a pod. Both D and L are 2 years older than I am. Funny enough after 35 years we're still only 2 years apart, odd how that works. D met L in middle school and they quickly became best friends. According to them they were both shy, kinda introverted, didn't hang out with the "popular" crowd because the popular people were generally assholes. Probably like that everywhere.

The story begins in 1982 when I met D. She worked for me in a fast food joint and although she was pretty damned cute and had a rocking body, I was a very an immature virgin and wasn't overly interested yet enjoyed her company, more on that in a bit. At the time D was 23 years old, 5 ft 4 in, 115 lbs, shoulder length dirty blonde hair fluffy and curly ala 1980s, 36C breasts (I know that now), and gorgeous blue eyes. She'd brought in her mother to meet me. That should have been a clue but alas, I was clueless.

D wound up asking me out. It seemed like it'd be fun so I said, "yes." So, we go out to a local event and waiting for us was her best friend L. L was shorter at barely 5 ft tall, maybe 90 lbs soaking wet, a very slender petite figure, 32B breasts, narrow hips, and long straight mid back length blonde hair. She had the most peculiar laugh, more like a snicker than a laugh. Both girls were pretty fun to be around and we had a blast that evening and the three of us went out again a few more times.

D and I really fell for one another, it was that chemical or pheromone attachment which made you long to be together. The same thing was there with L but not nearly as strong. D and I had sex on our second date. She wasn't a virgin having had a pretty selfish boyfriend a few years earlier who'd both taken her virginity and was generally an asshole about it. Demanding sex and forcing her to give him blowjobs. Between that bad experience and her being a very conservative Catholic she wound up being pretty sexually unadventurous. Picture sex as a few moments of foreplay amounting to kissing and rubbing, then missionary position until I orgasm. Then she's out of bed to wash up. Very very rarely any oral, either giving or receiving, and nothing else. Our sex life, although common, was uneventful and pretty quickly it grew less and less a factor in our lives. That's not saying D didn't have sex with me, she did, almost anytime I showed an interest. She felt it was a wifely duty and that sexual desire and arousal wasn't "nice". I struggled for years trying to please her as I searched for what "turned her on" but although she enjoyed sex and the completeness as a woman she felt doing it, sex wasn't important to her at all. Being a sexual creature and getting aroused was something dirty and proper ladies didn't have those feelings. *sigh*

Just after our second child was born she had to have her ovaries and uterus removed. Taking oestrogen made her sick so she stopped. Our sex life went further south from there. Due to adhesions and other lady parts problems, sex had become painful for her. Caring deeply for her I avoided it. She on the other hand, being the loving wife, would initiate sex on occasion as her duty and to "please me." In order to try and avoid penetration and its accompanying pain I tried to initiate performing oral sex on her but again, it's dirty and not something a lady enjoys. *sigh*

So, suffice to say that after about 10 years of marriage we had sex a few times a year and that was it, end of story. I often would just masturbate sliding over her pussy in order to avoid penetration. Relieving but far from satisfying.

At the same time our lives were proceeding thus L married this incredibly boring guy, they had 2 children, and then divorced when she was about 35. What I didn't know and what D did was that L really, and I mean really, missed sexual contact. Over the years she'd had a few boyfriends but none that she really wanted to keep around. L has her quirks and is VERY VERY independent.

During all these years D and L had kept in touch as we moved around the country chasing work.

Flash forward another 25 years. It's the mid 2000's and we settled close to L, not intentionally, it just worked out that way. We began going out with her and all the fun of those early days came flooding back to all three of us. I'd text her now and then to see how she was doing and on more than one occasion the texting included some flirting. A complementary wise crack about her in a bathing suit, a joke about having blue balls all the time around her, all innocent stuff though with no thought of acting on any of it. The girls had held up pretty damned well. D pretty much looked just like she did when we'd met but with an additional 20 lbs. L however, had changed quite a bit. She'd put on a little bit of weight and wasn't the skinny little thing she was when I'd first met her. She probably weighed just at 110-115ish and having children had changed her overall build. L was much more full figured now. Larger bust, wider hips, more fullness to her but still with that very petite figure. D caught me checking her out on more than one occasion and embarrassed me by pointing it out to L.

About 9 months after we'd "reattached", so to speak, D went off to spend a weekend with L. What occurred during that weekend would change our lives.

D came home that Sunday night after her weekend with L and was almost giddy telling me how much fun they'd had. Remember, we're talking about 50 year old women now. Anyway, it turns out that L and D had talked a lot about relationships and D learned L was very lonely and hadn't been with anyone intimately in several years. She'd even had one one night stand just to get laid. D and I agreed that'd be a really bad decision for her and that brought us to talking about our sex life. To my surprise she began asking if I felt fulfilled sexually and if my "needs" were being met. It was an honest and open conversation, but one we'd had many times before. I again told her I was ok, but "yes" I would like having sex with her a lot more but that we were ok. Our situation, while not really meeting my every need or more accurately my every desire, was ok. I loved her and that was that. Window shopping was one thing, getting into the dressing room was altogether another.

The next day I arrived home from work and D announced that L was coming to visit us the next weekend. I was surprised but not shocked. They were falling back into their old routines and familiarities. That evening D was on the phone for nearly 3 hours with L and she'd gone outside to sit on the patio. I figured it was usual girl talk and didn't take any interest.

L was already there when I got home that Friday. I said hello and gave her a hug but L wasn't being her normal self. Her usual full on body hug turned into a chest hug and that wasn't like her. In a moment alone I asked D if she thought L was acting odd, she promptly shook her head no. Hmm, anyway....

D had cooked up a nice shrimp surf and turf supper and we sat down to a nice supper on the back patio. The weather was a delightful 75, clear skies, and calm. D is normally a light wine drinker of sweet wines sometimes called desert wines. L liked a drier wine Each had their own bottle to polish off but even so it seemed to be that they were drinking a lot more than usual and were constantly refilling my own glass. Thank God I didn't drink much. A hard on is much more difficult for me when I'm drunk.

About an hour after we'd finished eating D suggested hopping into the hot tub to relax. The sun was down now and we all agreed it was a good idea. I changed into my suit first because I get the cover off the tub and make sure the pumps and jets are running correctly. I'm sitting with a bottle of Seagram's Apple and watch them come out of the house. D was in her usual one piece suit and she looked great. Following her out was L. I'd never seen her in a bathing suit and was pleasantly surprised to see she was in a two piece bikini. Not one of the type that cover as much as 2 band-aides and a napkin, but a nice stylish ladies bikini. Even so, she looked great. They walked the 50ft to the hot tub and D climbs in to sit opposite me. Then L swings her legs over into the water. In doing so she spreads her legs a lot and I get a nice flash of fabric covered crotch pointed right at me.

She caught me looking and said, "Pervert," before sitting on the side of the hot tub dangling her ankles in the water. She flicked her foot and water at me saying, "You ok there Matt? Don't go blind now."

Having been caught I just kept looking at her. I opened my eyes wide, batted by eye lids at her and said, "Hey, look. If you're going to give me a show, who am I to avert my eyes to protect your modesty. Remember girlie, I know you."

And with that I got kicked in the leg by my wife.

"Hey, I don't know know her, as in the biblical sense." I paused for effect and they playfully added, "but that's not saying I don't appreciate a beautiful woman."

I got another kick.

"WOMEN, beautiful women!" I quickly added.

We sat in the tub for about 20 minutes just chatting up a storm and frankly doing more laughing than chatting. Eventually we got out and dried off while sitting at the patio table next to the hot tub. Soon the moon was up and it was 9 pm. We walked back into the house with D and I going to our master shower and L using the jack and jill shower.

Our kids were long gone so we now have a near empty split floor plan 3 bedroom house. Meaning 2 bedrooms were on the opposite side of the house as the master bedroom, the bedrooms were connected by a shared bathroom.

Anyway, D and I take a shower together, a normal occurrence after the hot tub. Ya, I got horny and did some rubbing but D wasn't interested in carrying it further saying, "we can't, L's in the house." She'd always been a bit too aware of other people in the house and no hanky panky every occurred when we had company.

I finished up in the bathroom and got into bed. D on the other hand said she was going to talk to L for "a while and not to forget to take my pills."

I have a mild medical condition associated with migraines and it requires blood pressure medication. The down side is that the medication effects the ability to get an erection. This was counteracted by a Viagra prescription. Sex and taking my pills had become a little game with D and I. Since she lays out my pills at bed time I always new when she was interested because she'd include my 50 mg Viagra. Then we'd lay in bed for awhile before getting "started."

I noticed this evening's pills included a Viagra, "woohoo!" I thought to myself.

Since talking "for awhile" likely meant several hours of girl talk and wine drinking I turned on the TV to do some channel surfing. The next thing I was aware of was D slipping into bed. I glanced at the clock, it was 1 am, 2 hours had passed.

"Bit late isn't it?" I said.

Her reply was a kiss on my lips and she slipped into bed. Very uncharacteristically for her she turned to me and snuggled up against my side.

"It's nice seeing L again." She said.

I nodded my half asleep agreement, "Yup, brings back a load of memories. I'm glad we found her again, you need someone to yack at... other than me of course."

"We've been doing plenty of that.

She lay that way for a few minutes and then kissed my shoulder before asking, "Do you think L is pretty?"

I blearily replied, "Well ya, she always has been" then to temper my attraction I added, "you know, in a tiny little person kinda way. Sorta like an tiny gymnast, one of those little girls you see in the Olympics, no more like an elf, ya... an elf. A hot little elf, but an elf none the less."

"You think L's hot?"

"Sure, she's hot in her own way, she's one little petite elf. Oh, and did you notice she's a lot more outgoing than she used to be. She flashed her crotch at me and laughed it off. The old L would've been mortified."

"I didn't hear any complaints from you. Besides, you interested in a little elf cookie" She laughed, "or maybe I should say nookie?"

"There's a nice mental image. Oh ya definitely, dress her up in an elf outfit, like those Keebler ones, and I'll be all over her." I was fully awake now having fun with the topic, "Oh sure, I'd have her bent over every thing in the house having my way with her over and over again. Hell, I'd even bend her over you, so you could critique my performance of course."

"Would you now? You like her that much"? she asked.

There was a distinct change in her tone. She was no longer joking around, she was asking a question. I hesitated to answer knowing there wasn't an easy way to get out of this trap once I'd put my leg into it.

Rolling toward her so we were now face to face, only inches apart I said quietly, "Honey, you are the love of my life but are you asking me what it sounds like you're asking me?"

Almost in a whisper she began, "L and I have been talking. She's very very miserable, well, miserable isn't the right word. She's horny and hasn't been laid for a long time, a looong time." She paused, took a deep breath, I hear the nervousness in her voice, she added, "I was thinking. Please don't take this the wrong way and if you don't want to, just say so and I'll never mention it again. But, I know you want sex more, a lot more than I do. And since L also wants sex more. I thought, well, maybe you and L could, um... help all of us out. You know friends fulfilling each other's needs."

Even in the darkness I think D could see my mouth agape.

"What?" was all I could manage.

"It makes sense. There's nothing wrong with you but I'm simply not interested in a sex life anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love making love to you but I don't feel your satisfied. Besides, she wants a sex life but not with just anyone. She needs someone she can trust is clean, won't hurt her, would not be clingy, and won't get her pregnant." D hesitated and then added in a most unusually graphic way fro her, "She said she needed a fuck buddy." There was a long pause. "So, would you make sleep with her?"

As I listened my mind was going over the danger. There was only one good side of this and oh so many bad sides, potentially disastrous bad sides.

"Have you had this discussion with L?"

"Yes, we talked about it when I stayed with her."

"and?"

"It was my suggestion. At first she was hesitant but we had days to talk about it."

"and?"

"L is agreeable to getting together with you. But we both recognize that she hasn't ever viewed you as a bed partner so that means she has to re-evaluate what you mean to her. What that means to her is that the two of you, just you two, meet and just see where it goes, understanding that you have my permission to, well... go all the way, if the two of you want to. Keep in mind this isn't about love. Don't let that be a hang up."

"Aw God sweetie, I don't know" I said.

She blurted out, "she needs is badly Matt, everything she's tried hasn't helped her."

"What has she tried?"

"God, what hasn't she tried. Inside toys, outside toys, porn, lotions, one horrible one night stand, and a giant vibrating thing you sit on. She wants a friend with benefits, a fuck buddy. Someone available to scratch her itches."

I shook my head to myself and said, "I don't know, the temptation is there for me but sex does weird things to relationships. You have to agree it's a damned personal intimate encounter. Let me think about it."

D kissed me on the cheek and said, "I know honey think it over."

After what had to be more than just a few minutes she said, "Um, honey... how much longer will you be thinking?"

"Why, am I on the clock here?" I quipped.

"Well, sort of... she's waiting for you."

I sat up on the edge of the bed facing away from her and said, "YOU WHAT?"

D talked to my back, "She's in Dan's old room waiting. The longer she waits the more she'll think you're not interested in her."

My head sank into my hands. "Well hell", I thought to myself, "There's no way out of this without hurting feelings. However, D seemed perfectly OK with this. Something which could change immediately after of course, and L who would be rejected by another man. FUCK."

Don't get me wrong now, I relished the idea of getting with L but I also had been entirely faithful to my wife for over 35 years. A bit of stage fright was there as well. Very uninvitedly my cock decided to cast a vote. I won't pass it on to the reader but lets say he was enthusiastically one way.

I stood up looked at D, I could barely see her in the dimness of the room. "OK, I'll go see her."

D crawled across the bed to me and knelt up on her knees, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me, and said, "Thank you... but, there are a few things to add."

I leaned back a bit, "OH?"

"Yes, first if this doesn't work out we never talk about it again and we continue to be friends with L."

"OK"

"Next, if this does work out you have my permission to be with her whenever SHE wants to but you never get together without telling me first. Your MY husband and HER, toy."

I smiled a little and nodded, "OK,"

"Next, neither of you will never ever discuss what you two do or don't do with me. It's between two consenting adults with a third person aware but not participating."

I nodded again, "Just how much time have you been thinking this through? Seems all the angles are covered."

There was a long pause, "well?" she asked.

'"Ya, ok, I got it" I nodded.

"All of it?" she asked.

"Honest, hope to die... well, not die really soon, but at the end of a long life of 150 years."

D then kissed my neck crawled back under the covers and said, "Be the gentleman you are are just follow her lead. I'll see you in the morning honey."

I was left standing, my heart pounding and my cock semi interested.

As I slipped on my rarely worn pajamas and slippers I was almost shaking. At the same time I was in near disbelief this was really happening and also ecstatic in having the OK to get with L.

After a little squirt of cologne followed by a giggle and a "see you later stud" from D, I padded my way across the house. On turning the hall corner I saw a light under L's bedroom door. She must still be awake.

I stood there in far more than just a moment of indecision of which a good part was fear of the unknown.

Finally, after what felt like an hour I thought to myself, "I'm not going to fuck around here, it's go and go big time." I softly knocked on the door.

My knock was greeted with a cheerful, "Come in already."

I opened the door to a semi dark room. The room was lit by a single light on the night stand. In he dimness I could see L lying under covers in the middle of the queen sized bed. There was a large glass of wine on the night stand and next to that was an open bottle.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12