All Comments on 'An Agreeable Arrangement Pt. 01'

by oggyoggy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

For your first foray into LW, couldn't you have at least made up a couple of names. L gave B a BJ is your best?

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Had me going there at the end and went back to check that this was just part one! Like the premise a lot. May be one only us old timers will appreciate since the characters are “upper middle age” ;-)!

Good timing, believe able nervousness and just hot enough action at the end. The “good girls don’t” bit brought back memories not quite to the point D insisted on but somewhat frustrating at times.

Looking forward to chapter two and beyond. Interested in the 5 year time limit indicated at the end.

5 stars again! You have my interest and glad to have a new series to follow.

Cheers

SAGE

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

i get what you are trying to to, but fat, flabby, wrinkly, droopy tits sex with people approaching 90 after decades of no sex (23+35+25) should be in fetish, or non consent, cause I dont consent to ancient people sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
D and L

Good story, but the use of D and L for the female characters detracted from it.

Just putting in names, whether ficticious or not, would make your tale more enjoyable.

rebolzrebolzover 3 years ago

Give 'em names, dammit. Gave up on it about half way thru. Too annoying. Decent writing and the storyline seemed inviting but just couldn't hack it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
edit me

This would have been a far better read if it was edited. There were too many mistakes or regional colloquialisms I couldn't understand (so thus accepted the mistakes and read on).

Definitely not for everyday

Smokepole

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

D and L sounds like a rail line .

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Job well done

I agree with the name thing, it did take away from the story. Surprised they waited all those years to find this solution to the no sex problem. Excellent effort

.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

okay, I'm not two paragraphs into this story and let me tell you D and L are NOT FICTIONAL NAMES when trying to read a story! I'm already agitated trying to follow the story. It's not a spy novel. lol

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

after finishing it, maybe Loving Wives isn't quite the category for you lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So A and B have C before D as E and F can G to H who I, J, K and L saw M thinking N knows O, Ohhh P&R too S could T ake SHIT?!!??

Ahhhh, what was that in the middle once again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no names?

I couldn't read it when there was just initials. I just couldn't get into it enough to read. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad for D, she's no longer married.

She's now part of a small polyamory fuck group, with little or no fucking for her. L and her husband will grow closer and closer until D's third wheel status will be the elephant in the room. Bad things being endured doesn't make them less bad.

This probably should have been in the Fantasy category.

Thanks for the effort.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

O what fun if that could really happen but that’s not going to happen like that ,but gave you A 4 for fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Get an editor. Got really confused by the poor punctuation (quotation marks are used for actual dialog, not thoughts). Show a little creativity and make up some names....even if its Doris and Lois.... something besides initials.

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
To call this plan "unselfish" is laughable

For either member of a couple to discuss marital sexual issues with a non-medical third party without the prior knowledge and consent of their spouse is absolutely selfish and disrespectful. Without the MC's knowledge, D and L discuss the possibility of this huge change in the fundamental morays of his marriage at great length on multiple different occasions. These discussions would logically have included considerable details of the MC's sexual persona, libido, degree of dominance/submission, favorite sexual activities and positions, penis size and shape, duration of intercourse, refractory period, recurring fantasies, etc. Without this knowledge, how could L have been certain enough of her interest to be waiting in bed for the MC to join her for the night?

Is it an act of unselfish regard and consideration to share this type of intimate information without the MC's prior consent? No...obviously, it is not.

This is not the only evidence of D's selfish nature and disrespectful attitude. It is tragic if medical conditions result in vaginal intercourse being painful for her. This would certainly not be her fault. Adjusting her behavior to provide her husband ongoing sexual satisfaction, however, is definitely her personal privilege and responsibility. Under the circumstances, her abject refusal to provide or receive oral sex is cruel and inexcusable. She cannot do something "dirty" under these circumstances for the man she supposedly loves above all others? No, it is far easier to outsource responsibility for her husband's sexual satisfaction to her horny best friend, the person she actually holds closest and best in her heart.

Neither D nor L would have tolerated being informed they were expected to report immediately for sexual intercourse with a friend of their spouse. Yet they both have no problem treating the MC as a dehumanized gigolo being held on retainer. They have established multiple rules of conduct for this new arrangement without even the appearance of asking for his input. Finally, D has the condescending audacity to refer to her husband as L's "Toy." That demeaning moniker perfectly encapsulates her true degree of affection and respect for her clearly un-beloved partner in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggyoggy@oggyoggy
60 YO retired, well educated, WELL traveled, love Literotica for the titillating additions to my otherwise painfully average sex life. "I want to go out of this life the same way I entered it, by surprise." Some stories are based in fact with a few embellishments, others a...