An Agreeable Arrangement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I paused to close the door she drained her glass in one long action and then refilled it.

"Gotta get drunk before we do this?"

Crossing her arms she grinned and ignored me saying, "That took a long time, was I that hard to make a decision about?" as she put on a frown and pouty lips.

"Yup", I thought to myself, "she isn't drunk drunk but she's not too awful far from it and definitely not feeling any pain."

"Oh it's not you, but I had to get accustomed to the idea. You know, I needed to get psychologically prepared for... well..." I waved my arms a bit, "everything that is you and ready to do whatever it is we're about to do" I said as I walked to the bedside. I turned toward her and tucked my left foot up under me as I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her at about hip level.

"Before we embark on this, um... experiment. We should talk a bit. Establish boundaries, what we like, what we don't like, should we have a safe word?" I asked.

L snickered and said, "Unless you plan on tying me up I don't think we need a safe word but I will tell you if you're hurting me. Or more likely I'll punch you in what ever sensitive organ is within reach."

Smiling and nodding I said, "That's a deal, is there anything you think I should know that you might think I may balk over?"

"You first, what do you like."

I didn't hesitate, "Oral - love it, both giving and receiving."

"Ditto"

"Mmm, no favorite positions really, that depends on the moment."

"Cowgirl"

"oh, OK, that's a good one. Um.... Anal - no idea, never tried it. Oh, and let's eliminate my receiving anal. ouch..."

L smiled and scrunched her nose in thought, "at the right moment a finger can be arousing but anal sex?... same here, no, but maybe sometime though, it intrigues me. Maybe just a butt plug."

"Um, bondage - it has its allure, light bondage might be fun. restraints, blindfold, nothing hard corps"

"Yes, with in reason."

I paused, "oh yes, any erogenous zones I should know about, so that I can take care of them?"

L smiled and winked, "of course but it's more fun if you find them on your own."

I nodded, "OK, challenge accepted. Hmm... toys. Those are usually a women's purview."

"Unless you want a dildo up the ass and I think we already covered that," then L paused, "For me, well... I don't have any toys myself but I'm not against them either. But... well, they may have their place. Another to table for the moment. Nothing freaky though."

"So live animals are out? No gerbils, eels, octopus?"

She patted my thigh as she shook her head and laughed her little snickering laugh.

Then there was a rather pregnant silence as she left her hand resting on my thigh as we looked at everything in the room besides each other. I almost jumped when she began lightly stroking my thigh.

I was first to break the silence, "Sooo... what now?"

L smiled and then scooted her butt away from me as she motioned for me to stand up. "Better lose those pajamas" she said as she pulled the covers back so I could slip in.

I stood up and kicked off the slippers as I pulled my top off. Just as my hands went to my waist band she reached across her body and turned the light off plunging us into near darkness. The moon cast a dim glow into the room as I slipped my pajama bottoms and underwear off in one motion. Then, naked, I slid into bed next to her, my feet touching her's as I did so.

"Oops, sorry" we said almost at the same time our feet jerked away from each other.

My hands found her under the covers. She was rolled onto her left side facing me so I rolled onto my right side facing her. My right arm had no where to go so I slipped it under the pillow next to the head board.

I could feel her soft wine tinted breath. A soft "Hi there" accompanied her hand to my cheek.

"Hi" I managed to reply as she stroked my cheek.

Then with the softest movement I felt her come closer and put I my left arm over her.. My nerves were on full alert when her lips touched mine.

Our first kiss was more than just a peck on the lips. It was an exploratory firm close mouthed kiss lasting a few seconds. She pulled away for a moment and then kissed me again, after a few brief moments she'd wrapped her left arm around my neck to pull me closer as her tongue pushed its way into my mouth to dual with mine. I didn't know if it was the heat of the moment or her normal style but unlike D who was a reserved kisser, L was almost frantic. Biting my lips, kissing around my mouth, at times sucking on my tongue as if were a little cock, kissing her way to my ears and neck lingering in those areas to lick and suck before doing it all over again.

Any inhibition or doubt she had disappeared as she pushed me onto my back, and her up on her arms while never pausing in her lippy assault. My hands found her waist and I help support her.

I was, for me, at the sweet spot for Viagra and was almost instantly aroused and ready. Her breath was intoxicating, deep and heavy, almost panting at times.

Concerned I whispered, "slow down L, I'm here all night."

She replied with a "Mmmmmmm" as she kissed me. I pulled her tighter to me but she sucked my lower lip into her mouth and held it between her teeth, I could feel her smile. Just as I opened my eyes to find her looking right back at me her right hand began to swirl through my chest hair and slowly moved down my belly. Assuming where that hand was headed I let my fingers gather up the back of her top until my hands slipped under her top. Her skin was soft and smooth as my hands moved to the middle back of her.

I was appreciating this when her right hand found my cock. Now I'm no John Holmes horse cock stud by any stretch of the imagination. D has always told me that I "fill her up" when we make love. With her being petite I'm not sure how I compared to others. When fully aroused I'm a pretty average circumcised length being just over 6 inches from the base of my cock to the tip, measure on the top, with a girth of 5 inches around with the head being tad larger than that.

L let her fingers roam all over my cock before letting my lip go and saying, "Oh my Matt" then she gripped it and stroked a few times, her whole body moving up and down on me highlighted by a warm fussy thing sliding up and down my thigh, before putting her right hand back up to support her kissing me and slipping a bare right knee between my legs and then straddling my left thigh with her right thigh pressing against my balls and her warm pussy firmly against my right thigh.

My hands moved to her ass as I appreciated the fact that L did not have bottoms on, only the silk top.

Sensations flashed through me. She wasn't shaved as many women are now. I could feel a fleshy beaver and I gripped her ass cheeks helping her move her wetness to slide up and down my thigh. The initial friction was quickly replaced by a slick sliding as her juices lubed up my leg.

The thought of grabbing her by the hips and pulling her pussy to my lips had a great appeal but I didn't want to inadvertently sabotage our first time, hoping of course their might be many more times.

Twitches grinding into my thigh was accompanied with a light whimper into my mouth a few times. It might have been a light orgasm because she slowed her hips grinding into me after the third time.

Her frantic kissing stopped and she lightly kissed me on the cheek, positioned a hand on each of my shoulders and raised herself up looking down into my eyes as she smiled. Then she winked and I had to smile.

The situation briefly flashed across my awareness, the oddity, the years we'd known each other, I was brought back to reality by her sliding fully on top of me and sitting up with her pussy firmly pressing against my cock. I held her by the hips as she raised up a bit to reach between her thigh spreading her lips to get her pussy lips wrapped around my cock.

L put her hands onto mine and began to slide her pussy up and down my cock like a hotdog in a bun. When she rotated her hips down I could feel her clit pressing hard against me. It felt like a large clit, one I'd love sucking on but that was for a different time. When she rotated her hips up the edge of her vagina would catch just for a moment on my cockhead before sliding down again.

L would break her sliding up and back rhythm with side to side grinding. Her breathing was growing louder and a shudder accompany a light whimper and her sitting more heavily on me. She was fully sitting on me when she grasped my hands and moved them up under her top to her belly, she let them go and it was pretty obvious where she wanted them. I stroked her belly a few times, again savoring the feeling of her flesh, before moving to her sides and further up under her top on either side of her breasts.

Taking a minor liberty with her, just as she rotated down pressing her clit against me I grasped her rib cage and held her down as I pressed my hips up smashing her clit. She responded with a "oh, that's nice" and grinding her hips in a circle as I released her ribs cage and allowed my hands to finally grasp her tits.

I let her nipples slip between my fingers as my hands slid over her tits. L had pretty typical 58 year old tits but being petite they weren't all that large so sagging wasn't much of a problem for her. They felt reasonably firm and her nipples were nice and perky. She then shifted her pelvis up again rotating her hips so that her vagina was rubbing at the to of my cock again. I pushed on her breasts and she leaned back a bit. Then let my hands slide off her tits and slowly down her stomach and then around her onto her hips. She showed she knew what was coming when she rotated her hips up toward me a little more just as my hands slid from her hips onto her thighs.

Being as gentle as I could I rotated my right hand palm up and slipped it above my cock and between her thighs to meet her bush as my fingers moved on either side of her clit.

L shuddered a little and gave out a loud, "ohhhh yesssss" as I stroked back and forth around her clit as I gave her left nipple a tweak.

L responded with a little jerk and said, "Not hard Matt, the girls are sensitive." With that I felt L slip her top up and off and toss it somewhere. I wanted to have the vision of a naked lovely L sitting on me but the dimness hid most of her from me.

The little blue pill and her rubbing and sliding was having its inevitable effect on me. I was getting close to cuming.

Thank goodness that just as I was about to warn her, she made the move. She leaned forward and I raised up a bit as she reached between her legs to grasp my cock. She slid the head up and down her pussy a few times to spread her lips and put the head at her opening, she pressed down to keep it in place. Her hands found my shoulders again, she took a few breaths and slowly began moving up and down. I wanted her to control the pace so I lay back with my hands behind my head.

There was a lot of pressure, L hadn't been laid in a long time and it'd been nearly 30 years since she'd had her children. Lots of time to regrow your virginity as D used to say.

L was diligent and little by little I was slipping in. A few times I thought I was about to explode from all my senses going crazy but luckily... I didn't.

A few dozen tries later she let her weight take over, I felt a lot of pressure on my cockhead as she stretched and then a sudden slipped inside, which was accompanied with my sigh and her saying, "Oh My God, that's nice... see, told ya it'd fit" to no one in particular. Then it was only a matter of up and down strokes and soon she was sitting fully on my, my cock buried to the hilt.

I could feel how tight she was and thought I felt a lot of pressure on the head as well. Guessing I was deeply against her cervix I asked, "Is this comfortable for you?"

She didn't reply but began fucking me. Shallow at first but then deeper and deeper soon accompanied with faster and faster as she alternated between rocking forward over her arms and then back down onto me with her leaning heavily on her arms and only her hips moving up and down on my cock.

I knew I was going to cum pretty quickly and getting lost in the passion of the moment, my hand flew to her tits and held them for a few moments before I could feel my battle was lost. Almost on their own, my hands dropped to L's hips, I began to fuck her back bouncing her up and down on me. Moments later I started to empty my balls deep inside her as she kept bouncing.

There was a moment of concern when I realized she hadn't orgasmed yet but then I noticed she was again sitting heavily on me and moving her clit firmly against me again. Her head was hanging with her hair now in my face and she was whispering something I couldn't make out. She seemed really pooped. Taking the initiative I pulled her to me and kissed her as I rolled to get on top of her. We adjusted ourselves. She lay back, spread her legs a bit, and put her hands against my chest. I leaned down and kissed her as I began stroking. In moments her breathing rhythm matched my strokes and she tightly grasped me around the neck.

I was thrusting and thrusting deeply in and out and beginning to tire. I paused for a moment and she dropped her legs off my back and planted her feet on the bed in order to raise her hips to me for each thrust.

Softly I heard "don't stop, yes... yes... deep... yes... oh... ugh...." I thrust deeply and ground my pubic bone against her clit. L grasped me around the neck her head next to mine and pulled me on top of her just as her hips shuddered against me and she collapsed under me. Her mouth was right next to my ear and I heard soft unintelligible whispers.

We lay like this for a few minutes. Breathing heavily and recovering our senses. I raised up on my arms above her, "How was that?" I asked.

To my surprise and amusement she wrapped her legs around me and rolled back on top of me, then she replied with a line from Shreck. She said, "Mmmm, that'll due donkey, that'll due," and started that snicker of hers. I have to admit I nearly burst out laughing as well.

We lay there in each others arms for a few minutes kissing, recovering our strength, and just looking at each other.

Suddenly my wife popped into my head and we'd maybe soiled the sheets and bedding. "We'd better get cleaned up and check D's sheets" I said. L put her hand on my chest and shook her head, "Not so fast, you stay here, I have this all taken care of."

I must have looked confused because she kissed me and said, "Don't worry, it's a me thing."

What happened next was a first for me but was a normal activity for L. She leaned forward, opened the night stand drawer and withdrew a hand towel. It was strategically placed for carnal activity clean up.

"Oh, I see" I said and leaned back expecting she'd be wiping me off. L slowly raised up off of me by moving up my body vice over my body. My cock slipped out of her pussy and landed stickily on my belly. She then hovered her pussy over my belly and in a few moments I felt our combined cum dripping out of her.

Now if this were D she'd allow me to use half of the towel to dry myself and then put it between her legs as she sprinted to the toilet. No messes around her.

Not L. She was intentionally leaving a gooey sticky mess on my belly. When she was content that she wasn't dripping any more she stayed up on her hands and knees and crawled down me until she was positioned over my cock. L lay the towel next to me and then, without using her hands, swooped down on my semi hard thoroughly sticky cock putting her lips onto the head and sucking it into in her mouth. A few minutes of sucking was followed by her letting my cock pop out of her mouth with a loud "POP" after which she went about on my belly first sucking up the jizz and then licking up what remained.

I was enjoying this immensely. D and I rarely, if ever, include any oral in our sex life. "Good girls don't do that" I'd hear.

L finally resorted to wiping me off and then slipped under the covers to snuggle her naked body next to mine.

"So, evaluation?" she asked.

"Oh, a clinical one? Well, choreography would get a 7, enthusiasm gets a 9, and post coitus clean up gets a 10."

L laughed, "you liked that part huh? Guess what, I've never done that before. Well' I've given BJs but the drippy clean up part, well, It's been a fantasy for a long time. It felt really naughty but I felt safe with old judgement free you. So," she said as she nuzzled my belly, "think this arrangement might just work out for us?"

With everyone's consent, our arrangement lasted about 5 years. After about 6 months L and I began to whisper to each other about getting D involved in a threesome after L let it slip that she'd always wondered what being with another woman would be like.


12