An Alien Entanglement Pt. 02

Story Info
Ashe falls deeper into Glux's hold.
17.8k words
4.66
6.1k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
335 Followers

An Alien Entanglement Pt. 02

Finally reaching the upper parts of the city again, Ashe grew wary of people noticing her cum covered armor. Anxiously, her green eyes scanned the crowds of people to see if they were looking at her. Unfortunately, she saw that she was receiving the occasional glance or look of disgust. As embarrassing and humiliating as this was, she did her best to brush it off and strode on.

She took a quick glance behind her, hoping that she had finally left the ugly alien she had met in the sewer behind her, but her heart dropped as she saw that the short grotesque thing was still following. As nimble as she was, Ashe could have easily lost Glux in the bustling crowd of people. As loath as she was to admit it, even to herself, she knew that she needed him at least for now.

As they walked, Glux wondered what the name of his sexy human bounty hunter was. He had only seen her going in and out of The Afterlife and had never risked exposing himself trying to ask people what her name was. Glux had given her his name, but she'd never reciprocated the favor. Stopping at a crosswalk, he got close to her and tugged on her arm. She turned her head to him like a hawk, looking kinda disgusted that he had touched her.

"Ugh, what do you want from me?" Ashe asked, sounding irritated.

"Glux doesn't know your name," he said. Ashe raised her eyebrow at him. She wondered why this weird alien wanted her name. But figuring that she would be forced to be acquainted with him until she completed her mission, she might as well tell him.

"It's Ashe," she answered.

"Glux like that name," he nodded. Ashe just shook her head. Seeing that it was clear to walk through the crosswalk, she went ahead. Glux promptly followed her through.

The bounty hunter and the alien were making their way along one of the city's main walkways, when Ashe heard the sudden crackle of gunfire in the distance. Instinctively, her hand flinched to her sidearm as she went into full combat alertness. "What the hell?" Ashe wondered. Another volley of gunfire rang out in the distance and Ashe saw crowds of people screaming in terror as they came running around a corner away from the direction of the gunshots.

Glux, meanwhile, had draped two of his arms over his head as he slunk to the ground in fear. Seeing the crowds of people running from the gunplay, he thought that it would be an excellent idea to do the same. But then his beady eyes saw that, rather than fleeing, Ashe was jogging directly towards the gunfire.

"This human woman is crazy!" Glux thought, even as Ashe was loping farther and farther away from him. Not wanting to lose her, he mustered what little courage he had and hastily ran after her.

Clumps of panicked pedestrians kept appearing from around the nearest corner. Hugging the wall, Ashe was able to slide upstream against the tide of frightened people. Unholstering her pistol and unlatching the safety, Ashe inched carefully closer to the corner. Dropping well below head height, Ashe ventured a look around the corner to see what was happening.

Her green eyes widened with shock at the sight of an active firefight between a squad of Coalition Peacekeepers and a group of unknown adversaries. The Peacekeepers had taken cover behind a row of heavy ornamental planters; their mysterious assailants were shooting from behind a hover vehicle that had crashed in the middle of the walkway.

"TAKE THIS YOU COALITION BASTARDS!" a bulky alien with a heavy repeater gun shouted at the Peacekeepers, unloading a hail of bullets at their position. He managed to tag one of the Peacekeepers on the shoulder, flinging the trooper back from one of the planters.

"We got a 10-999, Peacekeeper down! Repeat, Peacekeeper down! Immediate assistance needed at our position!" screamed one of the Coalition soldiers into a helmet transmitter.

The gunmen crouching in back of the crashed hovercraft poured a heavy volume of fire at the Coalition's position. Somewhat to Ashe's consternation, the Peacekeepers held their fire as they hunkered patiently behind the cover of the line of planters. "Why aren't they shooting back?" she wondered. But still they waited, looking menacingly calm and patient in the face of the firepower coming their way. But the gunmen were unable to keep their rate of fire up indefinitely and, as soon as their barrage waned in order for them to reload, the squad of Peacekeepers swiftly rose from behind the planters and opened fire in unison. Three of the reloading gunmen were immediately flatlined and the remaining four gunmen were forced to duck back into cover. The Peacekeepers knew better than to repeat the mistake of their attackers, dropping back into cover before the gunmen had time to reload.

Ashe's focus on the scene playing out before her was interrupted by something tugging at her leg. Quickly turning her head, she saw Glux crouching down behind her. "Ugh, Glux, what the hell are you doing?!" Ashe said, annoyed at having to divert her attention from the life-or-death drama happening around the corner.

Clinging tightly to her long leg with all four of his arms, Glux replied, "Glux doesn't feel safe!" Ashe tried to detach him from her leg but was unable to dislodge his grip, as annoyingly strong as ever. Incredibly, Glux then began to shove his crotch into her leg. Ashe's eyes widened in disgust. "Is he humping me?" she asked herself. But before she could decipher what exactly he was doing, Ashe's attention was drawn upward as the intimidatingly loud sound of a siren flew past overhead.

She peeked around the corner again just in time to see a Coalition VTOL dropship hovering above the gunmen. The bulky alien raised his repeater and unleashed a flurry of hellfire at the dropship. "EAT LEAD!" the alien shouted, but his frenzied efforts to down the ship overhead proved fruitless. His bullets were all deflected, ricocheting harmlessly off the dropship's heavily armored hull.

The side doors of the dropship then slid quickly open. In one swift well practiced motion, a sniper leaned out of the gunship's side and flatlined the lumbering alien with a single shot between his four eyes.

As this happened, three additional troopers jumped down from the dropship. They wore white armor bearing red markings. Their visors too glowed a vivid red, different from the standard blue that was familiar to so many in the galaxy. These were the Coalition's Shock Troopers, deeply feared urban based special forces only seen on the rare occasions of extreme domestic disturbances.

While Ashe was entirely focused on the firefight, Glux seized the opportunity to feel up his sexy bounty hunter. His four prying hands found an unprotected area of her legs, which he then began to vigorously knead and grope. When Ashe failed to immediately react to his assault on her unarmored lower limbs, Glux grew even bolder, groping and humping her more aggressively. Glux's alien cock swelled with mass under his tattered trousers. Pressing his growing bulge into her leg, he ground himself on her. Once again on this endlessly amazing day, Glux was living the dream!

Ashe was baffled how the Shock Troopers could jump down from such a high place with little to no effect on their bodies. The gunmen landed a few shots on a couple of the troopers as they fell through the air, but to little effect. Ashe actually saw some of the bullets strike the troopers, but their white armor shrugged the bullets off like nothing. Deploying their service rifles as they landed, the troopers slaughtered two of the remaining three gunmen like animals.

One last gunman survived the hail of bullets from the troopers long enough to raise a single arm above the shelter of the wrecked hovercraft. "DON'T SHOOT, I SURRENDER!" she pleaded. "PLEASE, I SURRENDER!" Wounded in one of her shoulders, the woman was unable to raise her other arm.

The Shock Troopers lowered their weapons. A trooper brandishing a red pauldron over his right shoulder brought up a tac pad affixed to his left forearm.

He checked back and forth between the screen and the woman before him. "Captain, is this our target?" one of the other troopers asked.

Glancing at his tac pad one more time, the captain replied, "No." He immediately raised his rifle and shot her in the head. As she saw the woman's body drop limply to the ground, Ashe backed away from the corner to process all that she had just witnessed. Ashe had seen too much death in her time as a soldier and bounty hunter, so the sight of shocking violence - and even the sudden execution of the wounded prisoner - wasn't entirely new to her. But she had been so riveted by what had taken place, that she'd completely failed to notice Glux's ravishment of her leg.

Flicking a quick look back around the corner, Ashe saw that the Coalition soldiers were checking the bodies of the dead gunmen. Each body was viciously poked with the muzzle of a gun; once this was done, the captain ordered his troops to secure the area. Additional units had just arrived and they began to deploy hologram pylons to tape off the crime scene.

Turning her head back, Ashe could not help but have second thoughts about the planned heist after what she had just seen. The Coalition would consider this fracas a relatively minor disturbance by comparison to what Gemini was planning. Here, the Coalition had exterminated some relatively minor irritants to its rule out of hand: Ashe could only imagine what they had in store if any of the heist team were to get caught.

Finally feeling something grinding and pushing on one of her legs, Ashe looked down and saw Glux humping away. "Augh! What are you doing?! Stop that!" she shouted in disgust, bringing the muzzle of her pistol to his head.

"Glux sorry!" he exclaimed, releasing her leg. He didn't even attempt to explain his perverted actions. Ashe just shook her head in annoyance. She'd just come to expect these intermittent outbursts of perversion as part of his behavior.

"Ugh, whatever. My ship is not far," she snarled, putting her weapon away in her holster. But a glance down at Glux's crotch showed a visible wet mark spreading across his trousers. Ashe cringed a bit before shaking her head back into focus.

Reverting to her previous intent, Ashe resumed walking toward the jumpship landing pads. Glux followed closely behind her. The landing pads lay just past the crime scene, so they had to walk around the taped-off area. Despite the barely concluded violence, the hordes of pedestrians had begun to slowly but cautiously pour back into the walkway, flowing around the scene like a stream of water would around a rock in a riverbed. As she detoured around the yellow holographic tape, Ashe listened curiously to the high volume of comms chatter projecting from the Shock Troopers' and Peacekeepers' radios. Overhearing small snippets, Ashe learned that they were searching for someone and that additional insurgents were suspected of lurking around the city. "Had these gunmen been insurgents?" Ashe asked herself. She recalled hearing chatter around The Afterlife about civil unrest on the fringes of Coalition territory, but Ashe had never expected to encounter armed insurgents within a zone of firm Coalition control. But Ashe's eavesdropping was harshly interrupted by the same captain who had executed the surrendering gunman.

"HEY, YOU THERE!" the captain yelled, apparently looking right at Ashe. Her body jolted and she began walking away as quickly and inconspicuously as possible. Glux mirrored her movements. Hoping to lose any pursuit, Ashe slipped within the crowd of bustling pedestrians. Shoving herself between knots of people, she had soon wriggled deeply enough into the crowd that the Shock Trooper lost sight of her. Surprisingly, Glux managed to keep up with her, though at his height he was harder to track to begin with.

After lying low for a bit in an alleyway nearby, Ashe concluded that it was safe to head on back to the landing pad station. As soon as she arrived at her own pad, Ashe opened the back entry hatch and disappeared within the friendly confines of her ship. Hearing Glux's footsteps behind her, however, Ashe turned and stopped the pervy alien. "No, no. You wait out here. I gotta handle some business," Ashe ordered. Before Glux could mount any protest, Ashe pushed him firmly back and slammed the hatch in his beady-eyed face.

-

Her privacy thus assured, Ashe quickly stripped off her armor and equipment. She started with her helmet and made her way down. After placing her final piece of armor on the locker rack, Ashe was clad only in her tight fitting black bodysuit. In the filtered enclosure of her ship, that musky scent she had smelled earlier was even more apparent. The scent arose primarily from the armor she had just laid on the rack but, as badly as she wanted to clean her filth splattered armor, Ashe turned first to higher priority matters. Separating her tac pad and helmet light from the pile of armor, she plugged both items into her charging station. Then she rummaged around for a full pack of emergency glow sticks.

Only after addressing those more urgent equipment needs did Ashe return her attention to her crusty hand. "Ew," she muttered. Ashe still couldn't believe what she had allowed Glux to get away with. She was repulsed at both Glux and herself for engaging in such activities. But as yet another whiff of Glux's musk rolled past her olfactory receptors, she was unable to repress a flicker of curiosity. Cautiously, she lifted her hand to her face and took a slight sniff. Whew, it was so strong and potent! At first it made her eyes water and her throat gag. Oddly enough, though, she now seemed to be growing accustomed to it. The more Ashe smelled this weird aroma, the more engrossed in it she became. A strange warmth was collecting within her core...

Shaking her head to snap herself out of her mysterious daze, Ashe stepped over to her ship's sink and began thoroughly washing her hand. After one cycle of scrubbing her hand, Ashe brought it back up to her face and smelled it again. The musk was still there! She applied more soap and water in the hope that a second round of scrub would remove any vestige of the smell. Unfortunately, this still didn't work. Ashe had to repeat the process several more times before the smell was reduced to a tolerable level. But still it lingered.

Having done her best to clean off her hand, Ashe realized that the drying smears of Glux's nasty cum on her undersuit were yet another source of the strong-smelling musk. "Great. I'm probably gonna need to clean this four or five times, too," she sighed.

Unclasping the collar of her undersuit, Ashe started at her upper chest and unzipped her undersuit all the way down to her navel. Now able to peel the black suit off her body, Ashe let out a breath of relief as she released her full and shapely breasts from the suit's tight embrace. She didn't bother with wearing a bra since that would make the already tight undersuit even more uncomfortable. Kicking off her tactical boots, Ashe rolled her suit all the way down to her ankles and stepped out of it. Left in only her modest underwear, Ashe plucked up her suit and tossed it into her locker.

Pulled on a clean tank top, Ashe turned her efforts to cleaning Glux's scum off her armor. Grabbing an abrasive pad and cleanser, she thoroughly scrubbed her various pieces of armor on a nearby table. Again, however, the smell of musk refused to be entirely eradicated. Hearing the call tone from her communicator, Ashe checked her ship's monitor to see who it was. It was Gemini.

"This is Ashe," she said, answering the call.

"Did you find a way to the coolant drain?" Gemini asked, getting straight to the point. Ashe felt a little nervous at her lack of any significant progress.

"Er- some of my equipment malfunctioned while I was down there. I'll be heading back down in a bit as soon as my stuff gets fixed and cleaned," she nonchalantly answered.

"Cleaned?" Gemini responded.

Realizing what she had said, Ashe's heart dropped. "Um, yeah. Kinda fell in some sewage when my flashlight went out..." she replied, covering up what had really transpired.

"Well, you better hurry, the heist is only a couple of days away. If you can't find a way into that coolant drain, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop you from the team," Gemini warned. Ashe's eye twitched in anger.

"Oh, I'll find it, alri-," she tried to reply but she was interrupted by someone banging on her ship's back entry hatch.

"GLUX NEEDS IN!" he shouted. Ashe tilted her head, but ignored his calls since she was already in the middle of something.

"What was that?" Gemini asked, overhearing the noise from her side of the intercom.

"It's nothing!" Ashe quickly exclaimed.

Then Glux shouted again, "GLUX SEES METALHEADS COMING!"

"Metalheads?" Ashed thought. Muting her comms, she shouted "Not right now, Glux! I'm in the middle of something!"

"GLUX NEEDS IN!" he prodded. Ashe was getting annoyed by his antics, so she scanned her ship's external cameras quickly to check what all the fuss was about. Her eyes widened to see that the same Shock Troopers she had encountered earlier were now patrolling the landing pads. "How did they follow me here?!" Ashe thought in a panic. And there stood the insufferable Glux, right out in the open, banging on her hatch, yelling at the top of his voice, and generally doing an exceptional job of attracting unwanted attention. Ashe had no choice but to grit her teeth and reluctantly open the back entry hatch to let him in.

"Hurry up and get in here!" Ashe commanded.

Glux scurried into the ship as Ashe closed the hatch behind him. His beady eyes widened and his crotch gained its full mass the instant that he saw the currently minimal state of Ashe's clothing. She was wearing nothing but her underwear and a tight tank top that tastefully framed and revealed her cleavage. Glux's two hearts pounded in arousal.

Ashe returned to her call with Gemini, without noticing the evident signs of Glux's arousal. Glux's eyes were free to roam hungrily over every exposed inch of Ashe's body. He fervently absorbed as much as he could. Everything was on display: her smooth exposed white skin, her long sexy legs, and her shapely breasts. Glux rubbed his belly intensely. The frayed material of his trousers formed a hefty tent as his sexual urges ran rampant. Glux needed relief now!

Glux reached one of his second pair of arms down into his trousers and began to stroke himself to the sight of his personal goddess. He grunted and croaked as he ran his three fingered hand up and down his wet shaft. He again envisioned all the plans he was nursing for that sexy human body of hers.

Momentarily muting the call with Gemini, Ashe sighed. Turning her head toward Glux, her mouth fell agape as she caught him pleasuring himself while staring at her. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ashe shouted in shock. Glancing down her own body, she realized how little she was wearing. She had been so busy with everything she was handling that she hadn't had a chance to put on anything less revealing.

Ashe quickly covered her breasts with one arm and her crotch with her other hand. "Hey! Stop doing that!" She was embarrassed and grossed out by this latest eruption of Glux's irrepressible urges.

"Hello? Ashe, are you there?" Gemini asked.

Ashe turned back to the monitor and unmuted, "Uh, yes! I'm here!"

Ashe got sucked back into her conversation with Gemini. Meanwhile, Glux went on drooling over Ashe's body. He kept staring at her exposed legs. The urge to get his hands on her grew unbearable; he needed to touch her. Rubbing his belly while stroking his cock under his trousers, he slowly stalked towards Ashe...

Just as Ashe was finishing up her call with Gemini, she felt four arms suddenly wrap around her body. Ashe jerked her head around to see Glux hugging her from behind. "Glux, get off of me!" she silently shouted at him, trying to pry his arms off of her. Glux ignored her; all four of his hands groped up and down the firm curves of his goddess's scantily clad body.

Joko44
Joko44
335 Followers