An Alien Entanglement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
349 Followers

"Uh, ye- yes, but we can't do this again. We just can't," Ashe said, pushing harder on his chest.

"But why not?" Glux asked, tilting his head.

"Glux, we just can't," Ashe reiterated without managing to come up with a real reason. Even as she struggled to articulate why they shouldn't have more sex, she fell back into an internal debate. Glux had just made her feel better than any human man ever had and a part of her mind remained hungry for more.

"Glux mate again," he insisted. Ashe could feel his cock throbbing back to hardness inside her still tingling pussy.

"Glux, just get off me, I have things I need to do!" Ashe ordered, recalling her original mission at last. The heist, the coolant drain! But her horniness was resurging right along with her recollections as Glux flexed his cock inside her. He retracted his hips and then hunched forward into her again undeterred. "Gl- oh, oohhh," she moaned, feeling his alien cock resume its ravishing rhythm within her love canal.

"See. Glux makes you feel good. Just stay here with Glux for a little longer. We can both relieve ourselves more," he said suggestively.

Ashe's determination was waning, she was falling deeper into the rabbit hole with each thrust, with each passing moment. The lascivious reciprocation of his cock was casting her back into a lustful daze. "Glux we ca- oh. Mmm, yes. That feels good," she mewled.

With each renewal of Glux's thrusting, the excess cum that had accumulated inside Ashe was forced out of her fully stretched vagina by his girth. Ashe's inhibitions were quickly melting away as she fell under the influence of his horny spell once again. But before their fucking could really build up a new head of steam, Ashe was distracted by an echo somewhere within the sewer. Turning her head in an attempt to pinpoint the direction of the sound, she listened intently. Glux, meanwhile, was too focused on his renewed attentions to Ashe's succulent interior to realize what was happening.

As the noises drew steadily closer to their out-of-the-way alcove in the sewer, Ashe was able to distinguish the sounds of people talking just around the set of bends in the tunnel that disguised their hideaway. They couldn't afford to be caught anywhere near the crucial coolant connection! Urgently, Ashe tapped Glux on the shoulder. "Glux get off of me!" she hissed. "People are coming!"

As the approaching sounds encroached on his awareness, Glux's lustful daze was broken at last. As his attention wavered, Ashe applied all her strength to shove Glux off. In spite of her success and her increasing urgency, she quivered a bit at the emptiness his cock left behind as it slid out of her on a fresh outpouring of his thick cum.

Quickly getting up, Ashe hastily began to grab her things off the sewer floor. Her heart was pounding against her ribs as the voices down the tunnel came closer and closer. "Glux! Help me pick up my stuff!" she urgently ordered.

"No time, just hide it," Glux insisted. Shaking her head, Ashe stashed her stuff as deep in an indentation in the side of the tunnel as she could in the short time available. Hoping no one would notice the narrow aperture as she stuffed the last of her armor pieces within it, Ashe was now distressed to see headlight beams lancing through the darkness.

Turning toward Glux, she said, "Shit! Where do we hide?!" Quickly calling upon his inherent familiarity with the tunnel layout, Glux spotted an obscure side corridor that branched away from the larger tunnel they were in. Waving for Ashe to follow, Glux scurried over to what looked like nothing more than a shadow of one of the supports bracing the main tunnel and disappeared from view. In her haste to follow in the alien's footprints, Ashe almost forgot to turn off her helmet's headlamp. But as soon as she toggled off the lamp, she was consumed by darkness and could no longer locate Glux's hiding spot. Running her hands along the wall in front of her, Ashe searched blindly for the hidden opening.

"Glux!" she whispered. "Where are you?!" Ashe's panic grew the closer the lights got to the last remaining bend in the tunnel. "Glu-." she whispered frantically, but was interrupted as the alien grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the hiding spot.

They compressed themselves as deeply as they could into a space that was barely big enough for the two of them. Maybe it was just as well that Ashe had lacked the time to bulk up her body with her armor and gear. Squeezed together face to face and chest to breasts, Ashe could feel the heat of Glux's breath huffing across the goosebumps that had sprung up upon the hills of her mammaries. Glux exulted in this renewed intimacy with Ashe. He reveled in her feminine presence. With his night vision, he hungrily eyed her naked sweaty body before him.

Meanwhile, Ashe's combat instincts had kicked in. Her ears were as focused as an owl's on every decibel of sound emitted by the encroaching intruders. Her eyes widened at a burst of radio chatter, military in its formality. "It has to be the Coalition," she realized. "But what are they doing all the way down here?" Ashe listened closer as she began to make out what was being said.

Ashe heard the voices of two soldiers: a male and female. Her heart began to pound out of her chest as the sounds of their footsteps got closer and closer to where they were. If Ashe were to get caught down here it would be over! But oddly enough, Ashe was more worried about being caught naked with this strange alien rather than being discovered suspiciously close to a major Coalition facility.

Ashe's eyes dilated as beams of light danced down the tunnel next to them. She quickly covered her mouth and steadied her breathing. The chatter emitted by the soldiers' comm gear grew louder. Ashe felt like her heart was gonna pound out of her chest. While this was happening, Glux's beady orbs were glued on his view of Ashe's shapely breasts squashed against his upper chest. Recognizing how focused Ashe was on the nearby soldiers, Glux took the opportunity to hug her wet naked body closely. Plunging his mouth onto her breasts, he began to eagerly suck and lick them.

Glux's rock hard cock searched for Ashe's warm slit. Thrusting his hips up, he tried to slip himself into her but kept missing. Meanwhile, Ashe involuntarily moaned with every poke, suck, and lick from her alien fuck buddy. She started to relax more as she heard the soldiers beginning to drift away from their position.

With the retreat of the soldiers, however, Glux's activities impinged on Ashe's consciousness. "Hey? Cut that out, ah, stop that, ah, they're gonna hear us," she uttered in between her moans. But Glux's libido was through the roof! He couldn't take it anymore, he needed to mate with Ashe once more.

So reaching under Ashe, Glux picked up her left leg and raised it over his shoulder. "Glux!," she hissed. Before she could say anything else, Glux grabbed his cock and slipped it deftly into her wet slit. "OHHHH," she moaned out loud. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Did you hear that?" a male soldier said off in the distance.

Ashe's heart pounded with fear once again. Her nostrils flared as she tried to disguise the sound of her nervous breathing. But it was harder for her to contain her sounds of pleasure with Glux beginning to thrust up inside her. His long and slow strokes were sending her over the edge. Glux made sure to keep his salacious actions as quiet as possible, but Ashe was struggling. She was breathing heavily through her nose, and was fighting for her life not to moan out loud again.

"Yeah, I heard that," the female soldier responded.

"Let's check it out," the man ordered.

Ashe's eyes widened hearing their footsteps return toward their position. She was at Glux's mercy, trying to stop him would increase the risk of alerting the assailants down there with them. So she had to focus all her willpower on not making any sort of noise.

As their footsteps encroached closer and closer, Ashe could hear her own heart pounding erratically in her chest. Mixed with the intense pleasure Glux was giving her, she felt like she was about to pass out. But, still, she managed to hold on.

Seeing the troopers' flashlights peering awfully close to the side tunnel they were in, Ashe was terrified they would walk just that little bit further. Her heart dropped seeing the barrels of their guns poking just into her view. "Please go away, please go away," she repeated to herself. Glux didn't seem to care about how close the threat came, he just wanted to keep mating.

The two soldiers stepped far enough into the tunnel that connected with their dead end hiding place that Ashe could see most of their service rifles. If they were to take one step forward and point their flashlights to their right, they would get a full view of a naked human fucking an alien.

The two cautiously inched forward. Ashe saw one of them begin to tilt their body right and peer into the dark side branch they were hiding in. Ashe braced herself for what was to come. But just before the soldiers would have seen the fugitives, they were interrupted by someone calling them on their comms.

"Hendricks, Diaz, report," a static-filled voice sputtered. Although their comms weren't working as well down here, it was a lot better than what Ashe had.

"This is Diaz, we haven't found those insurgents you sent us to look for," the woman replied. "We wandered pretty deep into these sewers, I'm thinking that we should head back before we get lost."

"Affirmative, report back to Captain Reese at FOB Alpha 2C," the voice ordered.

"Copy, command. Come on, Hendricks, let's get the hell out of here. This place is giving me the creeps," the woman ordered.

As their footsteps faded away in the distance, Ashe began to relax more. Hearing their footsteps diminishing until they passed out of range, she released her hand from her mouth and panted heavily. Catching her breath, Ashe returned her attention to the alien fucking her.

"Are you trying to get us caught?!" she exclaimed. Glux just grunted in response.

Ashe's anger towards him quickly eroded away, feeling him thrust up with more ferocity now that they were alone again. "Ah ah, sh- shit! Hey! I- oh my god," she said, trying to halfheartedly object to Glux's renewed efforts to breed her.

But the repeated kissing of cock head against her cervix immediately flipped her brain into horny mode. "Ah, shit. Ugh, you horny perv. You couldn't wait until they left?" Ashe moaned.

"Glux wants to mate with you forever," he grunted. "Glux loves to be in you." He grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his cock as he thrust.

"Ah, fuck. I can't believe I'm letting you fuck me again," Ashe grunted. "You and that cock of yours are something else."

Their hot and steamy breaths filled the tight corridor. The sounds of slapping flesh rang in their ears as they fell deeper into their lustful fucking. With every thrust, Glux was getting Ashe more addicted to him. He was making her feel so good: she never wanted it to end. Getting more sexually aggressive, Glux reached under Ashe's other leg and picked her up, suspending her with her back against the side of the small corridor. She gasped in surprise as he held her up under her knees.

"God, he is strong!" Ashe thought, since he was holding all of her weight with just his second pair of arms.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck me against this wall, Glux!" Ashe moaned, bracing herself against the wall behind her so she could meet his thrusts with her own. The gritty abrasiveness of the wall against her back was overwhelmed by the fuck lust Glux was once again summoning from her depths.

Glux grunted and pistoned his cock into her still more vigorously. With his main pair of arms he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. In his night vision, the arousal on Ashe's face was plain to see. Her tongue hung out of her mouth and her eyes were glazed with lust.

Glux's cock continuously drove in and out of her pussy, forcing a mixture of her juices and remnants of his cum to leak out of her and down onto the concrete floor beneath them. "Ah ah ah, uh uh, yes! Keep fucking me like that, Glux! I'm about to cum!" Ashe announced. Glux nodded and pistoned his hips harder and deeper into her soaking pussy.

"AAAAUGGH SHIT," Ashe wailed as she came on his cock. Glux groaned feeling her tight walls wrap tantalizingly around his slimy shaft. She moved her legs off his hands and squeezed them around his waist, pulling him even deeper into her gripping pussy.

"ULLOYYY," Glux croaked feeling the pleasure that Ashe's warm fertile pussy was once more wringing from him.

Using her legs, she helped Glux thrust in and out of her as he repeatedly compressed her into the damp wall. He grunted; each time he hunched up into her, she used the strength of her legs around his waist to push back against him. He was elated at Ashe's willingness to mate with him. Her tongue looked lonely hanging out of her mouth, so Glux reached up and slipped his long tongue alongside hers. Ashe moaned at the thrill of their tongues dueling together. His pheromones were running rampant throughout her body. Not only was Glux conquering her from the outside in, but his chemical infusions were enthralling her from the inside out. She was lost amid the pleasure she was receiving from her alien sex partner.

"Mmmffmm!" Ashe moaned into Glux's mouth. Her expressions of helpless arousal compelled Glux to fuck her as hard as he could. Wet slicking sounds filled the small corridors. Ashe felt trapped between the wall and Glux, but delighted in her predicament.

Feeling his cock starting to contract, Glux withdrew his tongue from Ashe's mouth and said, "Glux is gonna vishu!"

Ashe hugged him tighter with her legs in response. "Ah, yes! Vishu inside of me! Glux, do it! Vishu!" she begged in a breathy voice.

Glux loved how enthusiastically she was begging him to seed her. With one final thrust, Glux spewed his load deep into Ashe's willing womb. "ULLLOYYY!" Glux groaned out loud as Ashe clutched him tightly to her, assisting him to implant his baby batter as far up inside of her as possible.

"Auughh, yes! Fill me up, Glux. Fill me up with your nasty alien cum!" she wailed. Her body quivered, feeling his warmth swelling inside her uterus; it was like he had topped off the expanding nexus of lust inside her. With every rope of cum he shot into her, another little part of her brain shut off out of pure ecstasy.

Giving Ashe a few more pumps, Glux finally relaxed. As he slipped his deflating cock out of her pussy, a stream of his cum immediately followed, flowing out of her and onto the ground. Ashe released her legs from around his waist and planted her feet back onto the tunnel's floor. Glux smiled evilly in the darkness at the visual evidence of how much of his seed he had pumped into his beauteous bounty hunter. At this rate, he was sure that he would impregnate Ashe with an Ulgoidian child. But he still needed to cum in her a lot more in order to absolutely ensure a successful pregnancy.

"Oh my god..." Ashe muttered, catching her breath in the aftermath of yet another intense fucking. "You fucked me again..."

"Glux enjoyed mating with you. Did Ashe enjoy it, too?" he asked, releasing her hands from above her head.

"I- I did..." Ashe replied softly. She couldn't believe that she had enjoyed, no, loved being fucked by this perverted alien. He made her feel things that no human male ever had. She couldn't decide whether to be disgusted with herself or to just go ahead and embrace her naughty indulgence.

Glux smiled happily hearing how thoroughly Ashe had enjoyed their mating. Her ardent receptivity only increased his chances for further erotic trysts with his sexy bounty hunter. As her senses slowly returned, Ashe just sighed. Firmly telling herself that this was a one time thing, she accepted this lustful alien entanglement as her dirty little secret: behavior so insanely taboo that no one else could ever know about it.

Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she said, "You better not go around and tell anyone about what we did. This stays between us, alright?"

"Of course, of course. Glux will tell no one," he replied. Ashe felt oddly trusting of his word.

Shuffling over to the side, Ashe made her way out of the small corridor. But since her headlamp was off, she couldn't see a thing. "Glux, where's my stuff, take me to it," she ordered, waving her hands around in the pitch black. Glux nodded as he emerged from the small side corridor behind her. He snuck a glance at her naked body, then grabbed her hand and led her back to the niche in which they had tucked away her gear.

Encountering the pile of her stuff with her bare toes, Ashe crouched down, blindly feeling for her helmet. As soon as her fingers found it, she toggled the switch for the headlamp. The sudden brightness caused her eyes to dilate and her eyelids to flicker. Once her eyesight had adjusted, she located her tac pad and turned that on, too. Checking the time, she realized that she'd been down here fucking Glux for almost four hours.

"Oh my..." she muttered to herself. She couldn't believe that she'd had sex with Glux for that long. But it was mind blowing sex, so it wasn't like she had dreaded it.

Tapping on her navigation screen, Ashe made sure to mark where they were with a waypoint and to compute their shortest path out of here based on that. She was pleased that she had all but certainly cemented her role in the heist crew. Now, she just needed to get this all-important information to Gemini.

As she gathered her things, Ashe quivered at the sensation of Glux's cum continuing to leak out of her. Realizing how covered she was in sweat and cum trails, she sighed, "I am gonna need the world's longest shower as soon as I get out of here." But before she could begin to put her gear back on, Glux came behind her and snaked his arms around her body.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Ashe asked, turning her head to face him.

Groping her body once again, he replied, "Glux wants you to stay with him." She raised her eyebrow at his request.

"Stay? I've been here way too long already. I let you fuck me twice. That's more than enough 'relief' for you. I have places I need to be, Glux," Ashe replied.

"Ashe stay," Glux reiterated.

"Ugh, no, Glux! Ashe has to leave!" she responded frustratedly.

Hugging her tightly from behind, Glux groped her breast with his main pair of arms, and with his secondary arms his hands drifted down between her thighs. Ashe unknowingly bit her lip as his hands once more began inflaming her sensitive areas.

"Glu- ohh. Wait, stop tha- hhhmm," Ashe tried to protest, but she was quickly falling under his spell once again. His pheromones were still raging their way through her system; her inhibitions were still in shambles.

"One more time," Glux suggested, licking her ear. Ashe shivered as his long, wet tongue molested her tiniest orifice, igniting yet another of her erogenous zones. His tireless cock had already completely recovered from their previous fucking and become erect once more. Ashe gasped as she felt his hot, wet cock press against her naked back. The little alien was again besieging her senses. He was relentless, insatiable. Glux groped her harder and began to hump her with his cock, slathering her skin with his secretions. Ashe was falling deeper and deeper into the gravity well of Ulgoidian lust yet again.

After a few minutes of lightly moaning in reaction to Glux's renewed assault on her body, Ashe couldn't take any more of his salacious taunting. Checking her tac pad, she saw that she still had some time to burn before the heist: in fact she still had a couple of days left, so there was no actual hurry. "One more time won't hurt," she thought, trying to rationalize what her desires were already impelling her to do. "Gemini can wait, I got what I came for, so what's the rush?"

Joko44
Joko44
349 Followers