An Alien Entanglement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" Gemini asked, hearing the commotion.

Trying to fend Glux off of her, Ashe said, "It's nothing!" She was forced to mute her comms yet again so Gemini wouldn't hear anything else.

Glux's many hands drifted up to her breasts and down towards her crotch. Ashe's grunts of disgust slowly turned into small mewls. As Glux began to grope between her thighs, Ashe felt a warmth grow inside of her.

"Well, I think that's all for now. You better find that exit of yours, or you're out!" Gemini declared, promptly ending the call from her end.

Ashe had no idea what Gemini had even said: all she could focus on was the four-armed groping that her flesh was enduring. Her mind had been resisting the onslaught of sensation as fiercely as possible, but her body had begun to betray her.

But now that her attention was no longer divided, Ashe pulled herself together. She promptly slammed her foot down onto Glux's, smashing it against the jumpship's unyielding floor panel. "AUUGHH!" Glux croaked out in pain, as he was forced to release Ashe from his grasp. Ashe afforded him no time to recover. Spinning towards the squatty alien, she promptly kicked him to the floor. Straddling his recumbent form, she planted her bare foot on his neck and began applying her weight to his throat.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You can't just come up behind me and start touching me like that?!" Ashe shouted in anger. Glux scrabbled at her leg, trying to push it off his neck, but to no effect: Ashe had her foot well planted.

"Glux sorry!" he wheezed. "Glux just needs relief again!" Ashe's eye twitched in disgust.

"So you decided to feel me up?! You fucking pervert!" Ashe said, applying still more pressure to Glux's neck. She was fully prepared to kill him right here and now.

"GLUX SORRY! PLEASE, MY SPECIES. GLUX CAN'T HELP IT!" he pleaded.

As much as Ashe wanted to just crush his windpipe, she remembered that she still needed him. Without him, she might never find the coolant connection. And without that, Gemini would kick her off the heist. Letting out a disgusted snarl, she reluctantly lifted her foot from his neck. Glux croaked and coughed for air. Glancing down, Ashe's eyes widened as she saw the noticeable bulge that had formed in his trousers. It protruded upward and had impressed a formidable wet mark in the fabric. But catching herself staring at the alien's bulge, she shook her head into focus.

"Ugh. Get up. I need to show you what I need help with," Ashe sternly ordered Glux. "If you can't control yourself, I'll throw you to the tender mercies of the Shock Troopers!" Glux immediately obeyed, unwilling to tempt Ashe's wrath any further.

Going over to her monitor, Ashe brought up the blueprints for the sewers and projected a hologram of the tunnel system in the center of the ship. Glux was startled by the floating images, as if he'd never seen a hologram before.

Ashe explained everything she needed Glux to know. For obvious reasons, however, she left all the sensitive information out of the picture. Glux seemed to understand what Ashe was telling him, but not because he shared any similar visualization of the complexity of the sewer systems: he just had an inherent sense of how to move around in them and where to go.

Not realizing his lack of interest in the hologram, Ashe continued to run through where she needed to go. Glux, meanwhile, was again focused only on the bounty hunter's near nudity, still being unintentionally flaunted before his beady eyes. In her urgency to return to the task at hand, Ashe had again neglected to don more modest clothing. Glux licked his lips and rubbed his belly. He needed more relief and, his lust incited to new heights by Ashe's ongoing state of undress, he was determined to extort much more than a mere handjob.

"Glux can't focus again," he whined, interrupting Ashe's continued explication. Ashe stopped and looked at him. She immediately knew what he wanted.

"Can't it wait? I'm right in the middle of this important mission," Ashe replied, bracing her hand on her hip. She was kinda getting nervous knowing what Glux was leading up to.

"No. Glux can't remember properly if Glux needs relief," he insisted.

Ashe fought down another surge of repulsion, she wanted nothing more than to just kick the perverted alien out of her ship, preferably with a new hole in his floppy-eared head. But she couldn't get around her need for his knowledge; her hard-won position on the heist team depended on it.

"Ehm, well you can go ahead and take care of that outside," Ashe said, waving him off. But Glux didn't budge. He stood rooted to the deck, staring hungrily at Ashe.

"Could you help Glux again?" he asked. Ashe took a step back and cringed. She had known that question was coming, but she had clung to a sliver of hope that he wouldn't ask for help again.

"What?! No!" she answered in disgust. "I'm not touching that thing again." But Glux wasn't taking no for an answer. Now that he knew that Ashe needed him, she just required the right kind of persuasion, and he knew exactly what would do the trick.

Without further delay, Glux dropped the remnants of his trousers to the deck, confronting Ashe with his cock. The last time it had been unveiled was in the darkness of the sewers, so Ashe had had no idea what it really looked like, until now...

Ashe gasped in shock, covering her mouth with her hand, as Glux's cock was revealed in all its unusual alien allure. "Oh my," was all she managed to say. She was unable to tear her green eyed gaze from Glux's stalwart staff. It was purplish in color, veiny, and wet with some form of secretion. Ashe had never seen an alien penis before. She had only been with human men. Examining its shape in detail, Ashe saw that its upper end had unsheathed itself from some sort of foreskin, the shaft was wide with a thick rounded midsection, and below the base swung a weighty and swollen sack. The engorged erection was large in proportion to his size, it had to be about 8 inches long, maybe more. Atop Glux's sizeable shaft, the head was pointed, and angled upwards with a viscous fluid leaking out of its slit. Glux held back a smile as he saw Ashe staring almost enraptured at his procreative organ.

Ashe couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was so strange, so alien, but undeniably attention-grabbing. Finally breaking out of her absorption, she stammered, "Glux! Put that away, yo- you pervert!"

"Just help Glux. The sooner you help relieve Glux, the sooner Glux can help you," he insisted. Ashe didn't know what to do. Seemingly unable to command her own eyes, she kept flicking glances toward Glux's cock and then away. She felt repulsed by it, but also curious, even enamored.

"No, I'm not putting my hands on that thing again!" Ashe protested.

"But Glux needs help," Glux whined.

"No! I'm not doing it, you can 'help' yourself, pervert!" Ashe reiterated.

Letting out a sigh, Glux asked, "Can Glux at least do it here?" The very idea of a weird alien masturbating in her ship made her feel sick to her stomach.

"Of course not, why would I let you do that?!" Ashe exclaimed.

"The metalheads are outside. They will see Glux and take him away," Glux explained. Reminded that the Coalition troopers were patrolling the landing pads, Ashe was forced to agree that it would be unwise to expose the alien to the attention of the authorities. Her commitment to this high risk, high reward heist seemed to be dictating all her other choices: the overlooked coolant connection was the essence of her value to Gemini and the team, Glux was her best hope of finding the connection, and she could neither afford to reject him out of hand nor chance his falling prey to the Coalition.

Having no better option, Ashe sighed and relented, "Ugh, fine. Just don't make a mess." She hated to admit the things she was being forced to accept for the sake of this heist. Her mind repeatedly ran through all the twists and turns, debating if all this effort was worth it or whether she should just drop out of the heist and leave Gemini and her crew to their ultimate demise. But on some level, Ashe was committed to this adventure come hell or high water and she flat-out refused to back out of things now. She would just have to deal with these inconveniences, starting with this relentlessly horny alien's repulsive need for 'relief' at ridiculously brief intervals.

Unfortunately there wasn't anywhere private Glux could go to finish his business; her ship wasn't all that big. "You can use that chair over there to get your relief. I'm gonna clean my armor over here," Ashe instructed, clearly pointing to the two separate locations.

Glux reluctantly nodded and sat himself down. Wrapping two of his gnarly three-fingered hands around his purple shaft, one stacked above the other with the pointy head still overtopping the upper hand, he began to stroke himself. Ashe turned away from him and quickly resumed cleaning her armor. Scrubbing away at her breastplate, Ashe had little choice but to listen as Glux croaked and groaned in pleasure. Slightly cocking one eye, she saw him stroking furiously up and down his slime-coated alien cock. Hastily, she averted her gaze.

This was less than ideal for Glux, but he made the best of what he had. Luckily for him Ashe had forgotten yet again to cover herself more completely, so he had a full view of her shapely ass and her curvaceous hips. But the view his beady eyes coveted the most was her long sexy legs. He stroked himself eagerly, as his eyes explored every contour of her lower limbs, imagining how they would feel wrapped tightly around his waist as he mated with her.

Ashe attempted to stay focused on cleaning the recalcitrant alien cum off her armor, but found herself constantly glancing back over at Glux. She was weirdly curious. After a little while, Ashe had managed to get most of her armor cleaned off, though the worst outlines of the alien encrustation were proving resistant and the musky scent still lingered. To her dismay, however, Glux seemed no closer to concluding his own task. The sounds of his stroking and groaning rang in her mind like a musical meme that couldn't be ignored. Ashe was growing increasingly impatient.

"Aren't you done yet?" Ashe snarled, turning restlessly to face the little pervert.

"Glux not close yet," he replied. Ashe sighed in annoyance.

Having finished essentially everything she had to do, Ashe was all out of distractions. Until Glux managed to relieve himself, they couldn't continue with her mission. Worse still, she had nothing to occupy her attention other than his unending croaks of pleasure and the weirdly compelling sight of his alien cock, appearing and disappearing in the grip of his slime sloshed appendages. After a few more minutes of this, Ashe had had enough. Spinning herself around, she strode over to the horny alien.

As his near naked heroine stood glaring down at him, Glux began stroking even faster. Ashe rolled her eyes: as disgusted as she was by his antics, she was slowly growing used to his compulsive horniness and learning to live with it. But now that she had brought herself so close to him again, the smell of his pheromones and musk was sparking an incipient sensation to grow inside of her...

Ashe took a deep breath to prepare herself for what she was about to propose. "Okay, I'm gonna help you out again so we can get going with my mission. Okay, Glux?" Glux's eyes widened at this reluctant overture and he happily nodded.

Rolling her eyes, Ashe kneeled down and grasped his purple wet cock with her left hand again, not wanting her other hand to acquire any of that oddly-persistent muskiness. Glux groaned, as Ashe's warm feminine fingers enclosed his shaft again.

"Okay, hurry up and finish," Ashe ordered as she began to stroke up and down his cock. Without the filtering effect of her helmet, Ashe received the full force of Glux's powerful aroma. His musk was so strong and potent that it made her eyes water. But as she kept breathing in whiff after whiff, she again grew more accustomed to the pungent scent and the spark inside of her flickered more fiercely.

"Ogu, ogu. Ashe hand feels good!" Glux groaned out. Ashe just shook her head and continued to discharge what she was trying to treat as just another chore. Her hand rapidly became slathered with his bodily fluids.

Unrecognized by her conscious mind, the effect of Glux's pheromones and musk were gaining an increasing hold on her libido. Her body heated up and her breathing became more labored. "What the heck is happening to me?" was all she managed to ask herself. Her green orbs dilated as they were fixated on the sight of Glux's cock flexing and sloshing in her hand.

As he observed his powerful secret weapon taking its toll on his prey, Glux held back a devious smile. As diligently as Ashe was stroking his alien eructation, Glux still seemed no nearer to his orgasm. "Are you close yet?" Ashe inquired, but in a more relaxed tone now that Glux's pheromones were having their way with her.

Sensing that Ashe's inhibitions had been sufficiently eroded away, Glux was emboldened. "Glux can finish faster if you..." he trailed off.

"If I what?" Ashe asked.

Glux grabbed onto the back of Ashe's head and pulled it forward. Realizing what he wanted, Ashe released her hand from his cock and pushed against his belly, bracing her head against the tug of his hands. "I am not doing that!" Ashe protested but, with his throbbing cock now in closer proximity to her face, his pheromones worked even more effectively to further subdue her inhibitions.

"Glux will finish faster if you do," he insisted, forcing her head still closer. "Don't you want Glux to finish so he can help you?"

Ashe's eyes widened at the close-up view of his pointy tipped cock spewing his bodily fluids onto her hand and down her arm. "I- I don't know..." Ashe replied, slowly falling deeper under his spell.

"Glux needs this, help Glux," he reiterated. Ashe was now in a daze and unknowingly nodded. With one more tug from his hands on the back of her head, Ashe abandoned any further resistance. Glux groaned as his cockhead lubricated her supple lips with his viscous outpouring. Applying a final touch of pressure, Glux slipped himself into her warm mouth with ease. Ashe couldn't believe that she was allowing this perverted alien to use her mouth for his own pleasure. But in some way it seemed like the most direct course to getting back to her mission.

"ULLOYYY!" Glux croaked in extreme pleasure. He couldn't believe that this was happening.

Now that Ashe had her mouth on Glux's alien cock, a hefty dose of his powerful fluids were being imparted directly to her taste buds. Momentarily fighting her way out of the daze delivered by the taste of his salty, musky cock, Ashe tried to pull her head back from his groin. But Glux used all the strength of upper arms to pull her deeper onto his alien phallus.

Her eyes watered as his slick penis slid further down her mouth and into her throat, as more and more of his potent slime was absorbed by the sensitive taste receptors of her tongue and palate. Ashe's fists battered Glux in the thighs, but to no effect. Glux secured her wrists with his lower pair of hands and held them immobile. He knew that she would give in eventually, it was only a matter of time.

"MMMFFMM," Ashe groaned, twisting her head to try to wrench herself away from the perverted alien cock. Glux forced her head down to the base of his cock, silencing her. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her back up, then pushed her down yet again.

As Ashe was being forced to bob her head, she summoned all her strength to break free. But she felt weak and woozy, as if something was hindering her strength. To Glux's pleasure, Ashe eventually capitulated and slowly began to bob her head on her own. She didn't know what had come over her. That warm spark nestled down low in her body had billowed into a raging flame. Her eyes were dilated like saucers, and her underwear was drenched in her own moisture.

The sounds of slurping, sucking, and alien groans filled the ship. From Ashe's throat came a steady chorus of 'gluck, gluck, gluck' noises. Ashe was lost in the moment, her inhibitions were now non-existent. Rather than think about why she was willingly sucking Glux's cock, she instead focused on helping him to relieve himself. "Glux is gonna vishu!" he croaked. The import of the alien word was imprinted on Ashe's memory: she immediately understood what was going to happen. She couldn't let this thing cum in her mouth!

Struggling back to her senses again, she groaned and pushed away with all of her depleted might in an effort to avoid Glux's cumming in her mouth. "MMMFFMM," she groaned, struggling to break his grasp on her wrists. Managing to momentarily rip loose from one set of his hands, she swiftly smacked his other pair of hands from her head and attempted to withdraw her mouth from Glux's cock. But she was too late.

"UUUULLLOYYYY!" Glux grunted, as he came while Ashe's mouth remained half impaled upon his cock. Glux managed to spew a few ropes directly into Ashe's mouth before she could pull herself off of him. "GLUX FEELS GOOD!" he croaked triumphantly, shooting more ropes of his cum onto her face.

Ashe gagged at the taste of his cum on her buds. It was salty and bitter, overwhelmingly flavored with his distinctive musk, but yet she found it strangely appealing. But she quickly flung herself up and across the deck to the sink to spit it out. "Augh! What the fuck was that, Glux?!," she shouted, trying her utmost to wash his alien effusion out of her mouth.

"Glux thanks you," he sighed out in relief, happy that he managed to get a blowjob from the sexy bounty hunter. Ashe snarled in disgust.

Grabbing a toothbrush, Ashe began cleaning his alien sperm out of her mouth as thoroughly as she could. "Oh my gawd, thwis is disgwesting," she muttered with the toothbrush in her mouth. She cleaned her oral tract repeatedly since she knew that the smell of his cum had a knack for lingering.

Spitting out her third round of mouthwash, Ashe thought that was sufficient enough, though the back of her tongue still retained a tinge of salty bitterness. "Glux, if you try anything like that again I swear to god I will chop your dick off," Ashe threatened. Glux was taken aback a bit by her threat. Although he had managed to pull a blowjob from her, he didn't want to risk pushing things any further for fear of her retaliation. He knew she needed him to help her find this connection to the sewer, but what he didn't know was just how badly she needed that information. If he guessed wrong, he might easily push her too far too fast. Glux was driven by his lustful obsession, but he had not forgotten the way in which Ashe's pistol had seemingly appeared by magic in her hand each time he had seen her draw it.

"Glux sorry..." he croaked, pulling his trousers back on. "But now that Glux is relieved, Glux can focus properly." Ashe was mildly relieved at hearing that at least, but she still felt repulsed by him and herself for the things they seemed to keep getting up to.

Shaking her head to dispel her brooding thoughts, Ashe took a deep breath and composed herself, trying to suppress the memory of her sucking this perverted alien's cock as she proceeded to suit up again. "Let's just get this done," she sighed. The quicker she found what she needed, the quicker she could put this whole musk-drenched sidetrack with Glux behind her.

As she latched her helmet back on, Ashe made sure that she was fully equipped and prepared to delve back into the dark depths of the sewers. She double-checked that she was packing extra batteries, flares, and fresh glow sticks, and that the batteries were fully charged. Ashe scanned her ship's external cameras to see if the Shock Troopers were still patrolling the landing pads. Fortuitously, they appeared to be long gone. Opening the entry hatch of her ship, she strode over to Glux and flicked him in the forehead. "It's time to go," she ordered. Glux flinched, more surprised than injured by the tap to his head, before nodding.