An Alien Entanglement Pt. 03

Story Info
Glux devises a plan to ensnare Ashe once and for all.
30k words
4.67
8.2k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
327 Followers

An Alien Entanglement Pt. 03

Walking out of the sewer entrance, Ashe's knees wobbled after her intense fuck session with Glux. After he'd convinced her to go one more round, that one round had turned into many more. Her mind was still so hazy from all the fucking they had done that she had lost count.

Pulling up her tac pad, Ashe saw that she had several messages from Gemini asking for updates. Typing a quick update that she had indeed found a way into the coolant drain, she put her tac pad down and let out a heavy sigh. She had barely managed to get herself out of the situation she was in with the pervy alien. She could have easily stayed down there with him for longer, but she had pulled through. Mustering all her willpower, she had resisted the temptation of the pleasure Glux was giving her for the sake of her mission.

Then, feeling something squeezing her ass, Ashe jerked her head around to see Glux. "Hey, stop that," she said as she smacked his three-fingered hand away from her ass cheek. Ashe seemed to be growing more accustomed to Glux's natural pervy behavior all the time: but that could just be his pheromones continuing to manipulate her mind.

"I told you not to follow me. I have places to be," Ashe sighed. She was exhausted from all the activities they had done together.

Snaking his arm around her torso, he reached over towards her navel and began rubbing it. "Did Glux fill you up good?" he asked. As he rubbed, he imagined his little swimmers busily adapting to her human eggs.

Ashe shuddered, remembering that she had copious amounts of his alien cum still inside of her. Her tight undersuit ensured that nothing would leak out. His warm sperm must still be simmering in her womb. "Yeah... You filled me up good..." Ashe softly replied. She couldn't believe she was indulging in his dirty talk.

"Will Glux see Ashe again?" he asked.

"Ugh, I don't know, Glux. I really shouldn't be doing these things with you," Ashe replied.

"But Glux made you feel good," he pointed out. Ashe sighed, knowing that he was right, but not wanting to admit it.

"Ugh, shut it. I don't want to talk about it. Now leave me, I have somewhere I need to be," Ashe said, beginning to walk away. Glux felt a little sad that his human female was leaving him, but he wasn't just going to let her leave. He needed to breed her.

"NO, Glux needs to see you again!" he begged, latching onto her arm. Ashe turned around and raised her eyebrow. She ought to feel somewhat disgusted - a four-armed alien was begging to have sex with her, right out here in public - but that feeling of disgust felt far away, dulled by his pheromones still running through her system. A small part of her even felt a little flattered.

But Ashe concluded that the more time she spent with him the harder it would be to pull herself away from his lustful grasp. She couldn't afford to be messing around with Glux, she was a bounty hunter. She needed to hurry up and put this all behind her, no matter how tempting it was.

"I'm sorry, Glux," Ashe said, jerking her arm away from him. "We can't see each other again. Don't follow me." He stood there dejectedly as he watched his fantasy drifting further away from him. He thought that he'd had her completely wrapped around his finger, but apparently not. Glux wanted to go after her, but he knew that she would only threaten him with her gun. He was disappointed to watch her walk away, but he quickly assuaged that disappointment by devising a plan to bring her back to him.

-

"I really need a shower," Ashe sighed, feeling how sticky she was under her suit. Wanting to refresh herself before meeting with Gemini, Ashe entered a public bathhouse. She utilized the terminal to rent a private shower room. Ashe grabbed the keycard that the terminal spat out and went to her assigned room.

Closing and locking the door behind her, Ashe quickly stripped herself naked. She peered into the mirror above the sink and examined her current state of appearance. Her skin was crusty all over from Glux's dried up cum, her hair was disheveled, and her face looked flat-out exhausted. As her gaze shifted to her crotch, she saw a stream of his thick sperm leaking out of her pussy and running down her loins.

"Oh my..." she muttered. She had lost track of how many times Glux had cum in her. A quick sniff let her know that she was reeking of sex. "God, I stink!" Turning on the shower, she waited for it to get nicely warm before hopping in.

She sighed in relief as the warm water cascaded down her skin and washed away the sweat and cum. She tilted her head up so that she was facing directly into the spray of water, fully drenching her hair to get fully wet. Grabbing a scrub, she poured some soap onto it and began thoroughly washing herself down. Ashe hummed gleefully as she lathered and showered. Sensing something seeping down her loins, however, she saw that even more of Glux's cum was continuing to leak out of her violated vagina.

Cupping her hand under her leaking pussy, her eyes widened at the copious amount of alien seed that was pooling onto her palm. "Gross, I need to get all of his stuff out of me," she muttered. Parting her pussy lips with her fingers released yet another heavy stream of Glux's thick cum. Ashe was shocked at how much kept pouring out of her in a seemingly endless flow!

"Jesus, is it ever going to stop?!" Ashe wondered, both appalled and aroused. Slipping her fingers into her slit, she tried to dig more of Glux's alien cum out of her. She grunted and moaned as her fingers delved deeper into her overflowing pussy. As she maneuvered her fingers around, memories of her entanglement with Glux flooded back into her mind. Subconsciously, she bit her lip as she inadvertently fingered herself. Her imagination conjured up the feel of his alien cock plunging inside her, pillaging her, possessing her. As grossed out as she was by Glux's unpleasant form, Ashe was forced to admit that the little bastard had made her cum over and over again, far better than any human male ever had.

Her original plan to scoop his cum out with her fingers had somehow morphed into a full on masturbation session. Leaning forward, Ashe braced herself with one hand on the shower wall as she used the fingers of the other hand to relentlessly pleasure herself to the memories of her intense fucking with Glux. "Ah, mhmmm," she moaned, her head hanging down as she rolled her fingers into her velvet walls.

No matter how hard she strummed herself with her fingers, though, Ashe couldn't seem to rinse those explicit memories out of head. All that fucking and sucking had taken its toll. She was perilously close to becoming addicted to the way Glux made her feel. Images of Glux pinning her down and fucking her in various postions spun through her head as she kept vigorously fingering herself. Recalling how forcefully his cum had jetted into her cervix, she curled her fingers into her g-spot, doubling herself over gasping, helplessly gripped by spasms of pleasure. As disgusting as it was that she had let some gross alien spill his viscous seed into her womb, the warm feel of the way he had filled her up still lingered and still fanned the flames of that glow she harbored so deep inside herself.

All too soon, Ashe's orgasm rose inexorably out of her throbbing core. "Ah, oh my god," she panted. The more she thought about the deep fucking Glux had given her, the closer she came to a truly overwhelming cum. With one final thrust of her fingers, Ashe achieved her peak. "AUUGGH, SHIT," she squealed. Her warm walls contracted tightly around her fingers. A mixture of Glux's cum and her own juices gushed out of her as her legs shook uncontrollably and her climax ravaged her body.

Ashe needed a few minutes to recover from her violent culmination. Standing up, she let out a heavy sigh. Ashe couldn't believe that she had just masturbated to such a thrilling fulfillment from replaying her sexual escapades with a gross alien. She didn't know whether to feel more repulsed or aroused by the repugnant but illicit taboo of it all. "Can't believe I just did that," she muttered, feeling disappointed in herself. This obscene little fling would have to remain a personal secret, an intimate indiscretion never to be shared with anyone, ever. Other than making that commitment to herself, there was no point in tormenting herself about it further. She had too many other things to do, too many priorities higher on her agenda. Turning off the shower, Ashe grabbed a towel and dried herself off, before donning her gear once again.

Walking out of the bathhouse, Ashe made her way back to The Afterlife to inform Gemini of her findings. Turning down the familiar alleyway once again, she strode up to the metal door and knocked on it authoritatively. The small hatch to the door slid open. The familiar eye that Ashe knew widened to see who was at the door. The small hatch closed and the door slid open for her.

"Welcome back, Ashe," Zeb greeted. Ashe just nodded and strode along past the burly bodyguard.

Before meeting up with Gemini, Ashe really needed a drink after everything she'd been through. Heading over to the bar, she found an open seat and sat herself down. "Hey there, Ashe. How are things going?" Elros greeted, slithering over to her with his tentacles.

"Great," Ashe replied, removing her helmet from her head and placing it over on the stool next to her. She obviously didn't want to reveal how her day had actually gone.

"Mhm," Elros nodded. "So how did things go with Gemini? Did you get in?" he added.

"Yeah, you can say I am," Ashe smirked with pride. "I'm actually about to head over and meet with her now to share some important information about this 'job'."

"That's great!" Elros exclaimed, slapping her on the shoulder with one of his tentacles. "I knew you'd pull through! You know what? You get a drink on the house." Ashe chuckled at being praised by her molluscoid bartender.

"Good, because I've been really needing one," she smiled in relief.

"So, the usual?" Elros asked. Ashe just nodded. "Alright, one Tarragon Moon Howler with Essense of Limeria on the way!" Ashe watched intently as the many-armed bartender went to work on her drink.

Her eyes followed in amusement as she saw Elros produce various assortments of alcoholic beverages from the shelves behind and under him. Grabbing a mixer, Elros skillfully poured several types of liquids into the chrome container. Adding a few squeezes of Essense of Limeria -- a special fruit that had relaxing effects when consumed, imported from planet Vesnia - he closed the container and began to shake it. As he mixed her drink, he brought out a tall cylinder glass. Getting some small pebbled ice cubes, he dropped them in before opening the chrome mixer and pouring her drink into the glass. Taking a Howler Berry, he cut it and squeezed its fluorescent blue juice into her beverage, causing the dark purple liquid to glow. As a final touch, he placed a decorative herb on top of the beverage.

"Here you go, Sparrow," Elros said as he set the glass before her.

"Thanks, really appreciate this," Ashe replied, tipping the glass back and sipping the tasty and relaxing drink. As she enjoyed her alcoholic beverage, Ashe continued to converse with Elros about the latest news or gossip that was circulating in The Afterlife. It was a nice change of pace for Ashe; it helped to keep her mind off her illicit activities with a certain brown skinned four-armed alien.

Downing the last of her drink, Ashe picked up her helmet and got up from her stool. "Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and meet with Gemini. Thanks for the drink," Ashe said.

"Pleasure is mine. Good luck, Ashe," Elros grinned.

Heading over to Gemini's office, she pressed the buzzer on the jamb of the door. As the door slid open for her and she walked in, Ashe saw that two other people were already in the room with Gemini.

"Darling!" Gemini called out on seeing Ashe. "We were just talking about you! Come in, come in!"

Walking deeper into the room, Ashe noted one figure who was notorious throughout the galaxy. Standing in the corner of the room was Rosebud: a renowned sharp shooter usually hired by people or organizations with a need to take out high value targets. She was a human just like Ashe. She wore a skin-tight suit similar to Ashe's and she was outfitted in light armor padding. Her helmet was her signature feature, one that was equipped with an assortment of visual sensors and binoculars.

A gruff looking man sat on a couch on one side of the room. Ashe couldn't tell if she knew him or not: his face was obscured by the hood of his cloak. As a result, she had no idea who he was or what he did.

Taking another glance around the room, Ashe was surprised to see that it was just them and Gemini. "This is Ashe, our newest team member," she said in introduction. The two just nodded in acknowledgement. "And I assume you know about these two, Ashe?" Gemini asked.

"I know Rosebud," Ashe nodded. "But I can't tell whether I've met this one." She pointed at the man sitting on the couch. Hearing this, the man stood up and approached Ashe. She felt uneasy as he rose to his full height. Looming over her, he removed his hood. Taking a step back to get a better view of his towering figure, Ashe saw that he was a humanoid from the snow planet Aristo VII. The Aristans were very similar to humans except for their light blue skin, and their size, much larger than the human average. The individual standing before her had to be at least seven feet tall or more. His beard was rugged and his hair was shaggy. Ashe was struck in particular by his piercing yellow eyes.

"Name's Keanu," the Aristan greeted with a deep husky voice, raising his massive hand to Ashe for a shake.

Taken aback by his intimidating form, Ashe went to shake his massive hand and nervously replied, "Uh, hey... Pleasure to meet you. I've never heard of you around these parts."

"He's better known in the outer rim," Gemini interjected. "But I've been assured that he's one of the very best at what he does, so don't worry about him." Ashe raised her eyebrow. She wasn't sure how she felt about having to trust her life to this new face. At the same time, she was rather new to the crew, too, so she decided it might be best not to register any immediate objection.

"Gemini, why are you adding a new person to the team this late into the job?" Rosebud jumped in.

"Well, she has discovered something important that may well prove useful if anything goes wrong," the little green alien answered. "Plus, I believe that she can provide some much needed redundancy for the ground team, which is a little short-handed," she added. Ashe was surprised that Gemini was vouching for her.

"And what would that be? If you wanted redundancy, you could have called up Rook. He is perfectly capable of what we need," Rosebud said, crossing her arms.

"As much as I would love to work with Rook, he has unfortunately drawn some heat from the Spice Syndicate for helping Anora with a job that went haywire on Drakkus. And I don't want any Syndicate goons potentially ruining this well-thought-out heist," Gemini replied. Rosebud just reluctantly shook her head. "Now, darling, show them what you brought," Gemini said to Ashe.

Nodding, Ashe crossed to the table and placed a small hologram unit on it. "So, at the lowest point of the data farm, this coolant pipe drains into one of the city's utility canals. The canal actually backs up on a lower level of the city sewer system. The canal is separated from the sewer tunnels by a structural wall, which keeps the sewer effluent separate from the clean water flowing at the bottom of the canal, until the sewer effluent can be treated.These canals are broad and deep: most of the citizens think of them almost like city parks, because they provide light, open air, and clean flowing water. Windows and balconies open onto the canals, and some of the canals have stairways or walkways leading down or along the various levels. The relevant part of our canal isn't open to the public, so there are just secure catwalks and stairways that you can only get at from the data facility itself. However, the actual function of the many-stories-deep trench of the canal is to give easy access to various utilities serving the under stories of the buildings which form the sides of the canal. The canal also receives dumps of clean rainwater from the city's drain systems. These pour out of conduits at various levels, designed to mimic natural waterfalls, just as the canal's side-walls kinda mimic cliffs. The canals also receive inputs of treated or purified water like the coolant water flowing out of the data farm. More importantly, the data farm itself forms not just one side wall of our canal, but also one back corner wall of the canal, right here," Ashe said, pointing to the feature in question.

"So just like the canal itself," she continued, "the data facility shares a rear wall with one of the lower sewer tunnels. Not only have I just verified this with a ground check, but I've placed a thermal detonator on the sewer side of the coolant space's wall so that I can blow it open if and when we need it. I've also mapped the safest route out of the sewers from there on my tac pad. I'll be sharing that route with all of you, just in case."

Ashe moved around to get another angle on the holo projection. "Now here's the thing: even though both the canal and the spaces around and above the coolant drain itself are separated from the nearest sewer tunnel by a structural wall with no openings, the coolant spaces themselves actually open onto the canal, right here in this back corner where the data farm, the canal, and the sewer tunnels are all adjacent to one another. You would think that would be a potential security problem for the data farm, but the Coalition has stationed human guards and Spectre drones at every location where the data farm opens onto the canal for any reason. So, while our main plan involves a surreptitious entry and route through the inside of the data farm, the backup plan involves an exterior or open air route: out the closest opening to the canal, down the nearest set of catwalks and stairs, and back into the coolant spaces. We're not trying to get through those guards to get into the facility, we just need to scamper past them, to where my detonator is waiting to blow an escape hole into the sewer tunnels. This would just be a backup escape route if anything goes wrong. If everything goes right with Gemini's plan, we won't need to use this. But, if anything goes wrong, if they somehow trap us in the interior of the facility, now we'll have an open air route to escape any interior trap and a back-door exit from the canal trench, quickly down through the coolant spaces, and, BOOM!, out into the sewer system," Ashe explained, showing them her findings on the holographic layout of the facility.

"Well done, Ashe. This could prove very useful to us," Gemini said, uttering rare words of praise. Ashe suspected that Gemini had had her own reasons for being so complimentary, but she just nodded in an outward show of confidence.

"If we get caught, why wouldn't we just shoot our way out of there?" Keanu jumped in. Ashe tried to keep her incredulity off of her face as she looked over at him. With the kind of security the Coalition was packing at the data farm, there was no way anyone was going to just shoot their way out of there.

"Are you insane? There is no way you can just shoot your way through all that security," Rosebud retorted. Keanu just bellowed with laughter. Ashe was again forced to wonder if she could trust him with her life.

"Don't you worry, I made sure to pack extra firepower," Keanu replied, opening his cloak. Ashe's eyes widened as she saw that he was armed to the teeth with various weapons and munitions. And that he was much more heavily armored than Rosebud.

Joko44
Joko44
327 Followers
123456...9